BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

debatable.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

never heard of him but i'm tailing the Golden State play

don't fukk us here or i will be in more trouble than Jose Baez trying to collect legal fees from Aaron Hernandez

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sasha many think I have a reason for every post I make

I am very strategic daily....set traps, ect

Sasha I am professional poster comrade might be best one that ever lived
    Pussy trap. Each post has a hint of calvin Klein cologne.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    If Jibby is the smartest guy at SBR, then Seaweed must be the second smartest guy.
    Seeweed dropped several spots on his 10k toronto gummy bears money line play yesterday. * i.e Cavs swept gummy bears.*

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12035

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby where you living now?
    I live in Santa Monica, California, 3 blocks North of Montana Avenue and walking distance from the beach... Kicking in my 3.5 million dollar house typing away on my laptop now.. Just got back from a run on the beach.. This is how I roll..

Live about a mile north of that big tall building in the picture below.. I was just in that tall building top floor doing my taxes a couple weeks ago.. What a view ocean side...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I live in Santa Monica, California, 3 blocks North of Montana Avenue and walking distance from the beach... Kicking in my 3.5 million dollar house typing away on my laptop now.. Just got back from a run on the beach.. This is how I roll..

Live about a mile north of that big tall building in the picture below.. I was just in that tall building top floor doing my taxes a couple weeks ago.. What a view ocean side...

Jibby what do you do pal?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Jibby what do you do pal?
    Manage my real estate investments and gamble sports professionally now that's it.. Basically retired from real work although capping for 3 to 4 hours a day some do consider real work.. I love it though...

Previously a contractor by trade and ran my own construction business for years, also owned and ran a car dealership for while.. Took all the money I made and invested in land in LA, bought my house here in Santa Monica years ago but still owe $500,000 on it.. Paid off my other properties.. Not filthy rich but do ok now..

That's my story, not bragging.. Did it all legally..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JIB has a 9 1/2" slong also

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32501

I like Jibby, what's not to like?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    That I do not have unfortunately ...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-08-17 at 04:45 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Santa Monica beautiful

Houses rarely lose value

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Anyone that handicaps 3-4 hours a day can't be all that bright.

The stuff should be on autopilot by now.

Jibby is a good guy though. Definitely in the upper echelon here at SBR.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Guy be nice. All those short/sweep series getting you worked up? Oh wait no series have been short except warriors and cavs.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guy be nice. All those short/sweep series getting you worked up? Oh wait no series have been short except warriors and cavs.
    I was nice. Big fan of Jibby.

We already went over this. If things were rigged, they would get more games out of Golden State and Cleveland. Use your head, simpleton.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks guys, you are all to kind in your posts, even the haters..

Hope to bring more winning posts to this forum in the future.. I really don't like this forum attention though I gotta be honest..

Lakerboy take GS on the ML to win a few pennies..
    I'm just here to help...

I gave away all my 10,000 bet points a few weeks ago because I wanted to.. Trying to build them back up from 0 now... Letting most of what I have built already ride on this game tonight... I think the Jazz pack it in..They just don't have the fire power to keep up with KD and the Warriors..

Warriors saw the Cavs sweep the other day and I know they will try their best to do the same tonight.. Score board watching is big with these 2 teams in these playoffs.. Tit for Tat, anything you can do I can do better so to speak..

Warriors and Cavs are on a mission to meet again in the Finals.. Should just fast forward and start it now.. Save us all the trouble

Ticket#:3498686
    May 08 09:00 PM
    May 08 11:42 AM NBA STRAIGHT BET
    [701] GOLDEN STATE -380
    180.00 / 47.37
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-08-17 at 05:11 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

I was nice. Big fan of Jibby.

We already went over this. If things were rigged, they would get more games out of Golden State and Cleveland. Use your head, simpleton.
    Go read the thread again. You said there were so many short/series sweeps etc. The facts are not indicative of that.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

JIBBBY if you're looking for something better to do in that area, than just sitting on a computer at home, you definitely need to check out that brownish building on the left.

It belongs to the exclusive Johnathan social club and is consider to be one of the oldest of L.A.'s social clubs. For much of the club's history, it was a WASP-only club - so I think, you're being a big Trump supporter, this might be right up your alley. No women or minorities were allowed in there until the late 1980s.

The initiation fee is around 30K.

Have fun!

ps: They throw awesome beach parties right in there on the beach and you can score some excellent $loaded$ putang.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I cap 4 sports and that includes MMA... I don't know what auto pilot is but I look for trends, stats, and current team play.. I work the lines and look for value and then place multiple plays in each sport every day.. I working with a dozen books or so now and my bets are usually around $100 for each play on each book..

It all adds up over time GIANT and it works for me.. I've been sports gambling now for over 25 years.. I know what I'm doing... Besides the 3-4 hours of capping each morning when I wake up I also watch sports shows at night to pick up on hot team trends, injuries, and other tips.. I fast forward thru alot though..

To each their own I say.. What works for me may not work for others.. What works for others might not work for me.. I learned that over the years.. I do see trends though just from watching the sports like in these NBA playoffs.. Don't need to cap NBA or NHL in these playoffs.. MLB I do.. Many games to look at... It takes time.. MMA I have to watch video of past fights as well as I forget...

The Giant

Go read the thread again. You said there were so many short/series sweeps etc. The facts are not indicative of that.
    I said the dominant teams swept, as they should, and everyone else is battling it out.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to convey at this point. Please fill me in.

The Giant

I cap 4 sports and that includes MMA... I don't know what auto pilot is but I look for trends, stats, and current team play.. I work the lines and look for value and then place multiple plays in each sport every day.. I working with a dozen books or so now and my bets are usually around $100 for each play on each book..

It all adds up over time GIANT and it works for me.. I've been sports gambling now for over 25 years.. I know what I'm doing... Besides the 3-4 hours of capping each morning when I wake up I also watch sports shows at night to pick up on hot team trends, injuries, and other tips.. I fast forward thru alot though..

To each their own I say.. What works for me may not work for others.. What works for others might not work for me.. I learned that over the years.. I do see trends though just from watching the sports like in these NBA playoffs.. Don't need to cap NBA or NHL in these playoffs.. MLB I do.. Many games to look at... It takes time.. MMA I have to watch video of past fights as well as I forget...
    Jibby, two-part question:

#1. What are the dozen books you are using? Please name them.

#2. How many hours of strenuous handicapping did it take you to come up with Warriors ML tonight?

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Just behind that "brown" building is where Michael's physiatrist office is located in GTA V .. If that helps.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    JIBBBY if you're looking for something better to do in that area, than just sitting on a computer at home, you definitely need to check out that brownish building on the left.

It belongs to the exclusive Johnathan social club and is consider to be one of the oldest of L.A.'s social clubs. For much of the club's history, it was a WASP-only club - so I think, you're being a big Trump supporter, this might be right up your alley. No women or minorities were allowed in there until the late 1980s.

The initiation fee is around 30K.

Have fun!

ps: They throw awesome beach parties right in there on the beach and you can score some excellent $loaded$ putang.
    Been there done that.. Funny you mentioned that.. Was a member of the Johnathon Beach club years ago.. They do throw awesome beach parties.. Spend alot of money with the set ups too..

That's where Montana Avenue meets the beach.. They remodeled it a few years ago if I'm not mistaken.. Rich fockers there.. Got boring for me... I'm a happy camper Rocket these days.. Thanks for the suggestion though...

I've partied like a rock star over the years.. At 48 now I'm more chill.. Enjoy the home life lately.. I'll date and live at the Hollywood Bowl events in summer and kick in winter that's how I roll.. When at the Bowl I'll check the scores on my smart phone ..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Been there done that.. Funny you mentioned that.. Was a member of the Johnathon Beach club years ago.. They do throw awesome beach parties.. Spend alot of money with the set ups too..

That's where Montana Avenue meets the beach.. They remodeled it a few years ago if I'm not mistaken.. Rich fockers there.. Got boring for me... I'm a happy camper Rocket these days.. Thanks for the suggestion though...

I've partied like a rock star over the years.. At 48 now I'm more chill.. Enjoy the home life lately.. I'll date and live at the Hollywood Bowl events in summer and kick in winter that's how I roll.. When at the Bowl I'll check the scores on my smart phone ..
    I knew I've seen you somewhere...probably had a drink with you at one of those beach parties.

Enjoy the laid back life man!
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    Just behind that "brown" building is where Michael's physiatrist office is located in GTA V .. If that helps.

lakerboy

I said the dominant teams swept, as they should, and everyone else is battling it out.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to convey at this point. Please fill me in.
    It's okay I don't waste any more time on this. Carry on with jibby

The Giant

It's okay I don't waste any more time on this.
    Why did you bring it up then????

Nevermind. Good luck today.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby, two-part question:

#1. What are the dozen books you are using? Please name them.

#2. How many hours of strenuous handicapping did it take you to come up with Warriors ML tonight?
    Giant read my post above - as I said I do ZERO capping for NBA and NHL right now in these playoffs only because I know all the teams so well and know how they are playing.. Going over player props takes time though..

I said I spend hours capping MLB and MMA daily now.. It's not strenuous either, I enjoy it.. It's like a puzzle you have to figure out.. Placing all the bets on all my books takes a good amount of time so that's included in the daily capping time.. I do alot of my capping online so I bounce back and forth to SBR in between and take breaks too... It's not a grind for me...

I'm on all the popular books, you know all the regulars, 5dimes, BETUS, BetDSI, Bookmaker, Betonline, Heritage, Mybookie, Bovada, etc..

These are my top plays for the past 2 weeks on 5dimes and as you can see I play multiple sports and do ok with my top picks daily, always have.... Only way I do this is by capping the sports for 3 to 4 hours a day.. That's what it takes!! I'm not smarter then any of you guys with sports betting I just put in the work...

We talked about the contest play on 5dimes, Bookmaker and BetDSI.. This is 5 dimes.. So I thought to copy and paste.. I know you hit 10 straight recently too GIANT..

05/08/2017 11:36 AM Basketball NBA
    701 Golden State Warriors -8 vs 702 Utah Jazz
    Pending

05/07/2017 12:44 PM Basketball NBA
    511 Cleveland Cavaliers -6½ vs 512 Toronto Raptors
    Win

05/06/2017 12:06 PM Basketball NBA
    509 Golden State Warriors -6 vs 510 Utah Jazz
    Win

05/05/2017 12:52 PM Basketball NBA
    735 Cleveland Cavaliers -4½ vs 736 Toronto Raptors
    Win

05/02/2017 12:09 PM Baseball MLB
    904 Washington Nationals T Roark - R -1 vs 903 Arizona Diamondbacks T Walker - R
    Loss

05/01/2017 11:24 AM Basketball NBA
    724 Cleveland Cavaliers -6½ vs 723 Toronto Raptors
    Win

04/30/2017 12:08 PM Basketball NBA
    736 Boston Celtics -5 vs 735 Washington Wizards
    Win

04/29/2017 06:17 PM Hockey NHL
    57 Pittsburgh Penguins +1 vs 58 Washington Capitals
    Win

04/28/2017 09:45 PM Basketball NBA
    507 Los Angeles Clippers +5½ vs 508 Utah Jazz
    Win

04/23/2017 04:04 PM Basketball NBA
    515 Los Angeles Clippers +3½ vs 516 Utah Jazz
    Loss

04/22/2017 01:44 PM Basketball NBA
    504 Atlanta Hawks -3 vs 503 Washington Wizards
    Win
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-08-17 at 05:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave JIBBBY 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Men I told you this guy was sharp

lakerboy

Guys jibbby is a good guy. He is like most bettors in that he believes that you have to take the better team but unlike most he knows when not to take the better team.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    And you would know that because?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

jibby are you hiring?

i could be hired to drink the beer in your refrigerator so you wont be tempted to make stupid decisions when intoxicated

i would require beer in refrig, and $50/hr

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    And you would know that because?
    name is samantha odom

jjgold

Jibby do you look like Freddy Mercury or Charlie Sheehan?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Jib doesnt seem like the type that would post under two names.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    name is samantha odom
    I just noticed everyone was staying Professional talking about employment etc. and Sam is talking about someone's junk

First 123 Last