Login Search

Jibby Might Be Smartest Guy At SBR

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Jibby where you living now?
I live in Santa Monica, California, 3 blocks North of Montana Avenue and walking distance from the beach... Kicking in my 3.5 million dollar house typing away on my laptop now.. Just got back from a run on the beach.. This is how I roll..

Live about a mile north of that big tall building in the picture below.. I was just in that tall building top floor doing my taxes a couple weeks ago.. What a view ocean side...

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I live in Santa Monica, California, 3 blocks North of Montana Avenue and walking distance from the beach... Kicking in my 3.5 million dollar house typing away on my laptop now.. Just got back from a run on the beach.. This is how I roll..

Live about a mile north of that big tall building in the picture below.. I was just in that tall building top floor doing my taxes a couple weeks ago.. What a view ocean side...

Jibby what do you do pal?

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
Jibby what do you do pal?
Manage my real estate investments and gamble sports professionally now that's it.. Basically retired from real work although capping for 3 to 4 hours a day some do consider real work.. I love it though...

Previously a contractor by trade and ran my own construction business for years, also owned and ran a car dealership for while.. Took all the money I made and invested in land in LA, bought my house here in Santa Monica years ago but still owe $500,000 on it.. Paid off my other properties.. Not filthy rich but do ok now..

That's my story, not bragging.. Did it all legally..