JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    jibby are you hiring?

i could be hired to drink the beer in your refrigerator so you wont be tempted to make stupid decisions when intoxicated

i would require beer in refrig, and $50/hr
    I'm a wine drinker sorry pal.. I did just buy a big case of imported beer at Costco for $80.. 5 bucks a bottle so I'm hoping it tastes good.. For those hot summer days and when I have guests..

I am impressed with your recent play calling Rudy especially in Hockey.. Keep up the stellar play bud!!!

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

ok jibbs

I put it all on the line GS ML.

This will make or break , you being on the Xmas card list this year ,my friend.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    ok jibbs

I put it all on the line GS ML.

This will make or break , you being on the Xmas card list this year ,my friend.
    I don't need that kind of pressure Bar but I do think GS wins tonight.. I bet a good amount on ML as well if it makes you feel any better. No guarantees they can cover those 8 but I think they will. I'm not bullet proof remember that and anything can happen in sports..

With that being said I'd be very surprised if UTAH pulls off the win tonight.. It was pretty clear in the last game they just can't keep up with the Warriors shooting for long.. I do think they will be game early on though and battle then probably fold like a cheap suit in the second half..

Halftime betting or live betting could be a valuable option in this game if UTAH keeps it close early on or even goes up...

Watching these Penguins now.. Got a small sprinkle on them.. Go Pens!!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jiffy, how come you don't use BTC? I can tell by your book selection that you don't. You can't be a professional gambler nowadays without using bitcoin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Jiffy, how come you don't use BTC? I can tell by your book selection that you don't. You can't be a professional gambler nowadays without using bitcoin.
    I am using Bitcoin now.. Just didn't trust it in the past, but now I do.. Besides all the books give you good promo's now if you use bitcoin which they didn't in the past...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Good to hear.

Good luck tonight, pal..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

First 123