Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Meanwhile in Sweden...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

^^ Yep if they aren't getting raped, blown up they are getting mowed over by trucks now in Germany and Sweden..

Sure just keep taking in more Islamic Syrian refugees.. Stupid liberal European leaders are ruining their Countries and getting their own innocent civilians killed...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump ratings sore today

This guy killing it

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Like the right found something wrong with everything the last president did. The problem isn't presidents it's that we are stupid as a society and don't know how to work together as a collective group. Left/right, it's all stupid because people will just argue with each other instead of having a real conversation and finding each other's common ground or having the ability to actually listen to people's points. Honestly ask anyone, when was the last time you had a political discussion with someone and it ended with you or the other person learning something and understanding their views? penetrating never
    Dude please. As long as lobbyist have these politicians in their back pockets there is never gonna be any dialogue

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    What happened the last time you faded Trump?
    Absolutely nothing. I never bet on the election but if u can find where i said i did i would be interested in seeing it. Let me give u a tip. Don't waste your time because i never said i bet against him or for hi.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So Obama basically did what Trump had urged him to do.

Points Awarded:
    DonaldTrump gave DwightShrute 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The only people mad are Russia, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Rand Paul, d2bets, jtoler, and thor.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Absolutely nothing. I never bet on the election but if u can find where i said i did i would be interested in seeing it. Let me give u a tip. Don't waste your time because i never said i bet against him or for hi.
    Same here but in their mind a person must have allegiance to one or the other.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Secretary of State John Kerry said in a television interview that in Syria, "we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out."
    Which should tell you everything you need to know.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Which should tell you everything you need to know.
    yup. That they were full of shit as most of us figured.

jtoler

yup. That they were full of shit as most of us figured.
    Nope, it means they are full of it now.

DwightShrute

Nope, it means they are full of it now.
    Assad has used chemical weapons several dozens times in the past. Some reports say over 140 times. You honestly believe he just gave them up all of a sudden just because Obama and John Kerry said so?

jtoler

Assad has used chemical weapons several dozens times in the past. Some reports say over 140 times. You honestly believe he just gave them up all of a sudden just because Obama and John Kerry said so?
    Prove it and against who and for what reasons.

DwightShrute

Prove it and against who and for what reasons.
    prove he didn't.

Here, let me google that for you ..... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+times+...cal+weapons%3F

It even lists the coordinates, deaths, type of chemical weapons used etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of...rian_civil_war

do you think Assad is a nice guy?

DwightShrute

Victims of Assad's Chemical Attack, Syrian Refugees Praise President Trump

Katie Pavlich
    Posted: Apr 07, 2017 11:40 AM
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...trump-n2310382

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

can we get this back to the trump has no chance thread? i'm too lazy for multiple threads

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The only people mad are Russia, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Rand Paul, d2bets, jtoler, and thor.
    China as well..

These Countries were never our friendly's and probably never will be...

Was hoping Russia/Putin would be cool with Trump but the Hillary team made that impossible from the very start... Russia will never be on the same page as USA unfortunately and besides that they sure didn't help to stop the Syrian refugee crises that basically re-shaped the modern free world in a bad Islamic way... ..
    I still like Russian Rocket though!!!

Thor4140

I like to hold people by their word. He has thirty two and a half tweets trashing Obama and telling him to stay the hell away from Syria. He turns around and lied like usual and did th opposite thing. I am beginning to come around tho since he got rid of another piece of shit in his cabinet. I told u suckers who buy anything he say's , that those people were pieces of shit. I knew that why didn't he? I'm not the president. I don't want my president dumber than me. Is that a lot to ask?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like to hold people by their word. He has thirty two and a half tweets trashing Obama and telling him to stay the hell away from Syria. He turns around and lied like usual and did th opposite thing. I am beginning to come around tho since he got rid of another piece of shit in his cabinet. I told u suckers who buy anything he say's , that those people were pieces of shit. I knew that why didn't he? I'm not the president. I don't want my president dumber than me. Is that a lot to ask?
    He's not dumber than you, so you're fine.

I get that he has changed his mind on a lot of things. I'll never understand why that is a bad thing is all. Shouldn't we want the people in charge to change their mind when given information?

The whole flip flopping thing cracks me up. I want someone who adjusts, and doesn't just stick to what they once said. That's why I like him. He doesn't just go with what he said during a campaign, or beforehand.

Things change, and justifiable so, people change their mind. I guess he could just let the world burn because he said he didn't want to police the world.

Those against him will say he should do something, then when he does they call him a hypocrite. If he did nothing, then he's just a terrible leader. He can't win.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I get that he has changed his mind on a lot of things. I'll never understand why that is a bad thing is all. Shouldn't we want the people in charge to change their mind when given information?

The whole flip flopping thing cracks me up. I want someone who adjusts, and doesn't just stick to what they once said. That's why I like him. He doesn't just go with what he said during a campaign, or beforehand.

Things change, and justifiable so, people change their mind. I guess he could just let the world burn because he said he didn't want to police the world.

Those against him will say he should do something, then when he does they call him a hypocrite. If he did nothing, then he's just a terrible leader. He can't win.
    Cuse...you have a major fukkin clue, pal. And that's high praise coming from me, bro. Because as everyone knows, I've had a major fukkin clue for a really long time:

Cuse is helping make America great again.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute

political post of the year so far

jtoler

prove he didn't.

Here, let me google that for you ..... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+times+...cal+weapons%3F

It even lists the coordinates, deaths, type of chemical weapons used etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of...rian_civil_war

do you think Assad is a nice guy?
    Lol look what youre getting info, just yesterday you didnt even know this all started from phony gas reports. Ive looked at this from day one.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Dude please. As long as lobbyist have these politicians in their back pockets there is never gonna be any dialogue
    I'm not even talking politicians I'm talking regular people. Just look at this forum. If a person posts his view and someone doesn't like it he's automatically a libtard or ignorant conservative. No one actually listens to either side they just tune it out. It's such archaic thinking. And because of it we nominate some of the biggest corrupt fools who don't give a shit about us. We are too busy arguing with each other to care

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

You could say this about every single president. Some won't though because it doesn't align with their side

jtoler

Trump "changed his mind" several times back and forth within a 24 hour day, he did it several times during the election process. Your example doesnt apply to him.

DwightShrute

Trump "changed his mind" several times back and forth within a 24 hour day, he did it several times during the election process. Your example doesnt apply to him.
    fake news narrative spewed by the dishonest media that you are more than happy to repeat. Kinda sad.

jtoler

fake news narrative spewed by the dishonest media that you are more than happy to repeat. Kinda sad.
    How is it fake news when it was Trump's own tweets that he tweeted changing his mind several times in 24 hours. You dont even care that you embarrass yourself these days you used to care.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Whole thing is weird.

We should be asking more about why the powers that be agreed this was a good idea rather than getting sucked in to the rhetoric of which side had/has it right.

Trump just came out and acted exactly as Clinton was expected to act if given the chance. The dead opposite of what I for one expected from him in regards to Syria.

Somethings up...

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

its just propaganda, that syrian govt gassed its own citizens makes no sense
    trump is simply taking orders from his bosses the Likud Party, and the cia
    The globalists have an agenda for regime change in syria because
    the syrian govt is in the way of their middle east objectives
    The us govt doesnt care about human rights abuses
    thats how you know its a false flag
    all of a sudden all these zionists are concerned about human rights
    Yet Saudia Arabia commits human rights abuses all the time
    But Saudi Arabia has a cozy arrangement with the us govt
    they have to sell oil in us dollars, in return us govt looks the other way
    at human rights abuses, and the saudi leadership get millions
    The whole middle east agenda was put in place before the 911 false flag
    they need to garner public political support through various forms of propaganda
    it generally works on the masses, people who support people like trump and obama
    They apparently have the same objective in Syria, Regime change
    Obama armed muslims terrorists to do the job of instability
    Trump wants to just use the usa military to kill everyone in sight
    and their families
    Maybe trump's job is to start a military aggression to kill
    all the rougue elements, the globalists probably want regime change
    a new puppet.
    Russia is apparently in a political alliance with Syria, so the media
    is using propaganda to convince the us public to hate russia.

DwightShrute

How is it fake news when it was Trump's own tweets that he tweeted changing his mind several times in 24 hours. You dont even care that you embarrass yourself these days you used to care.
    wow the irony in that sentence is massive. Good job toler.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So you think if Hillary Clinton won the election and was President that she wouldn't have done the same thing?
    She would of been indicted and we would besaying president kaine

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-08-17 at 01:27 AM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thats why they say don't talk religion and politics
    let us talk baseball. Did you know the reds only need 158 to clinch the central

First ... 234567 Last