BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Death Discussion

What do you think happens when you die? Do you think there is life after death or do the lights just turn out?

I have had a near death experience once and I can honsetly say that I didn't experience ever. However, my aunt was brought back after her heart stopped and she told me she saw a bright light and was being drawn towards it.

If you ever think about this stuff it is very interesting.

How about who or what created the Universe???

Just trying to get the blood flowing this morning.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Within our physical body we have a spiritual body (aka astral body) or higher self which is in essence made of light. When the physical body dies, the astral body migrates towards the spiritual (aka astral plane) of which there are many levels.Some refuse or become confused and remain close to the earthly plane [ghosts]. Some invade other's physical bodies [posessions,multible personalities, etc]
    The higher the vibration you can create for yourself in the earthly life,the better vechile and passport you will have in the astral world." You shall reep what you sew".
    I have no fear of death, I just hope my actions on earth earn enough credits for an E ticket ride.
    As for universe creation, I've always thought God just ripped a juicy corker and here we are.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Within our physical body we have a spiritual body (aka astral body) or higher self which is in essence made of light. When the physical body dies, the astral body migrates towards the spiritual (aka astral plane) of which there are many levels.Some refuse or become confused and remain close to the earthly plane [ghosts]. Some invade other's physical bodies [posessions,multible personalities, etc]
    The higher the vibration you can create for yourself in the earthly life,the better vechile and passport you will have in the astral world." You shall reep what you sew".
    I have no fear of death, I just hope my actions on earth earn enough credits for an E ticket ride.
    As for universe creation, I've always thought God just ripped a juicy corker and here we are.
    Good post

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

My grandmother basically said the same thing as your aunt.She died and was brought back. Saw the light and all that, also wished that the drs wouldnt have brought back.

Me Ive been in 2 motorcycle accidents and both times I dont remember anything. Both were serious, one was serious enough to spend weeks in a hospital.

I do believe in God, and hope Ive been worthy enough here on earth to make it to heaven. Im not personally looking forward to finding out though.

later

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I believe in evolution, that we descended from apes over millions of years. The scientific view of life basically. So, turns black is my answer. Religion helps a lot of people sleep at night. I just think it's a hoax......and a very big one at that.

JBC77

The brightest minds are still working today to discover where "we" really come from. It just seems at every turn religion is debunked by scientific evidence. Basically if scientists can prove we evolved, that we didn't get here by Adam & Eve, then you can call religon a hoax, something false. Theres actually a war right now between scientists and the religious people.......and they are well funded, this is a battle religion backers can't lose.

Ask yourself what really makes more sense. We have examples of animals evolving over the last 50 years that we can see. They don't just arrive on the earth designed by a higher being.....poof.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I believe in evolution, that we descended from apes over millions of years. The scientific view of life basically. So, turns black is my answer. Religion helps a lot of people sleep at night. I just think it's a hoax......and a very big one at that.
    Many people apparently think that consciousness cannot exist without a physical body. Yet, during the sleep state they forget the body and don't even remember if they are man or woman. Did they lose consciousness during sleep? No. Because when they awaken in the morning they know whether they had a deep sleep or not.

Also, during deep sleep, man is very happy. By comparison, his consciousness is scattered (and typically in search of some sort of fulfillment) during the wakeful state. We may think that this sensory realm is real, but who is to say that this is not the dream? This sensory world rests on a tiny thought. Wipe that out during sleep, and poof...!

If death is a doorway (to another state of consciousness), similar to sleep, how could most of us remember it if we can't even remember our dreams? As soon as we wake up in the morning, the shift of consciousness to the wakeful state usually annihilates memories from even a very recent dream.

There is no death and there is no birth. There are merely shifts to different states of consciousness.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 06-27-07 at 12:33 PM.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Many people apparently think that consciousness cannot exist without a physical body. Yet, during the sleep state they forget the body and don't even remember if they are man or woman. Did they lose consciousness during sleep? No. Because when they awaken in the morning they know whether they had a deep sleep or not.

Also, during deep sleep, man is very happy. By comparison, his consciousness is scattered (and typically in search of some sort of fulfillment) during the wakeful state. We may think that this sensory realm is real, but who is to say that this is not the dream? This sensory world rests on a tiny thought. Wipe that out during sleep, and poof...!

If death is a doorway (to another state of consciousness), similar to sleep, how could most of us remember it if we can't even remember our dreams? As soon as we wake up in the morning, the shift of consciousness to the wakeful state usually annihilates memories from even a very recent dream.

There is no death and there is no birth. There are merely shifts to different states of consciousness.
    Well played Sir. So do you believe in a heaven and hell?

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

We just don't know what happens after death. All we have is speculation. My speculation is that the lights go out. Fade to black. Done.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Well played Sir. So do you believe in a heaven and hell?
    The answers to such questions, my friend, lie within yourself. I'm not a priest and if I were to continue along these lines I'm afraid I would begin to sound like one.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    The answers to such questions, my friend, lie within yourself. I'm not a priest and if I were to continue along these lines I'm afraid I would begin to sound like one.
    Just looking for opinions. This is an interesting discussion

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope we get reincarnated into whatever we want to be in our lives to come. If this were the case, I'd comeback as a hot lesbian with the mentality that I have right now. I'd get so many hot lesbians, it'll almost be like heaven. Heck, it is heaven...

MrX
    MrX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    I hope we get reincarnated into whatever we want to be in our lives to come. If this were the case, I'd comeback as a hot lesbian with the mentality that I have right now. I'd get so many hot lesbians, it'll almost be like heaven. Heck, it is heaven...
    Sure, it sounds great, but you're going to have to deal with that whole menstruation thing. That doesn't sound fun.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Forgive me for being blunt but this is garbage... What happens when you die is your brain stem releases something called "Adrenacrome" (not sure if that is spelled correctly).. This is released to comfort the body as it approaches death...

The elite use this as a recreational drug to have the same visions... It's a halucinagent like "Paodee"... Sorry my spelling sucks... You can only get this from a person who is about to pass and you have to extract it as they are dieing...

I believe but am NOT SURE that when you die it's just over.... I sure hope not though.... As for heaven and hell it ddoesn't make sense so I don't believe in it... I think it's a sscam and uses fear to keep the population in check... You know I asked a lot of so called "relgious" persons of all kind.. Iislam, christianity, and judeism... To my disappoint ALL said if there was no punishment or reward they would not care about what was done in this lifetime... That's sad because for the sake of man people should behave not because of fear or reward... This really changed my opinion on all religions and think in a way they are a scam....

BatemanPatrickl

Okay, peep this? If we evolved, where did we come from??? Who created the atom? Who created space?

Things just don't appear.

JBC77

Okay, peep this? If we evolved, where did we come from??? Who created the atom? Who created space?

Things just don't appear.
    Well mr. batemen, that is one of the questions they are trying to answer. I believe they think life began in microscopic terms and over millions and millions and millions of years these microorganisms got larger and adapted to different conditions depending on the region. Thats why they often look for signs of water on the Moon and some day hopefully Mars. I hope they can tell us more in the future. If you think about it, all the major technological advances happened in the last 100 years, thats really not that long in the scope of the planets lifetime. We may be a century or two off before we have the means to figure this stuff out.
    Last edited by JBC77; 06-27-07 at 03:18 PM.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    Well mr. batemen, that is one of the questions they are trying to answer. I believe they think life began in microscopic terms and over millions and millions and millions of years these microorganisms got larger and adapted to different conditions depending on the region. Thats why they often look for signs of water on the Moon and some day hopefully Mars. I hope they can tell us more in the future. If you think about it, all the major technological advances happened in the last 100 years, thats really not that long in the scope of the planets lifetime. We may be a century or two off before we have the means to figure this stuff out.
    Great point! But, who created microorganisms and who created time?

Breaker
    Breaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Well, obviously they are both here, otherwise you would not be reading this.

To find out HOW it was created is as impossible to answer as what you would have if it WASN'T created.
    The easy answer to that last one is "nothing", but think about that for a second.
    If by nothing you mean a big empty space, no stars, no atoms, no nothing, but you still have the space.
    If you didn't have the space, then what would you have?

Imagine something that isn't even a space and has nothing outside or inside of it. Could you? I can't.

Now go from that concept to the vast ocean of "something" that we know.
    Look at your finger tip, the lines of your fingerprint, each is thousands of cells wide, each cell has millions of atoms that form the proteines of your DNA string, from which you were created 9 months before your birth.
    Zoom out to your whole body, from there to the community where you live right now, country, world, solar system, galaxy...

Where does it all lead?
    As unclear a question as where it all came from

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Well, obviously they are both here, otherwise you would not be reading this.

To find out HOW it was created is as impossible to answer as what you would have if it WASN'T created.
    The easy answer to that last one is "nothing", but think about that for a second.
    If by nothing you mean a big empty space, no stars, no atoms, no nothing, but you still have the space.
    If you didn't have the space, then what would you have?

Imagine something that isn't even a space and has nothing outside or inside of it. Could you? I can't.

Now go from that concept to the vast ocean of "something" that we know.
    Look at your finger tip, the lines of your fingerprint, each is thousands of cells wide, each cell has millions of atoms that form the proteines of your DNA string, from which you were created 9 months before your birth.
    Zoom out to your whole body, from there to the community where you live right now, country, world, solar system, galaxy...

Where does it all lead?
    As unclear a question as where it all came from

Mind boggling!!!

LargeMouthBass

Microorganisms were created by a higher being... Certainly wasn't Jesus that did it or his father.

Time was created by man...

Any other questions?

ShamsWoof10

Well guys one thing you MUST understand and that is the elite or ruling body are greedy but if you think it's money they are after you will have to change your perspective to understand.... Everything we are talking about is relative to what we know and we don't know much but only what we are fed... Money is valuable only because the people believe it is whereas knowledge is the true value... Think of knowledge as you would of money and apply that to the elite being greedy to wanting and keeping most of it.. If that is the case and I believe it is then we really have no idea and if there are answers the elite won't let it be known to any but themselves...

You know people actually still insist that it's "PAPER" the ultra "Rich" are really after...? How pathetically stupid is that..?

LargeMouthBass

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    "Adrenacrome" (not sure if that is spelled correctly)..

The elite use this as a recreational drug to have the same visions... It's a halucinagent like "Paodee"... Sorry my spelling sucks... You can only get this from a person who is about to pass and you have to extract it as they are dieing...

Ummmmm... Who told you this bullshit?

Adrenochrome's history is intimately tied to its identity as a metabolite of epinephrine. In Canada, it is rumored that during World War II, supplies of fresh adrenaline sometimes ran short. In emergencies, when some patients had to be given adrenaline from old stock -- adrenaline that had oxidized and turned slightly pink -- they experienced temporary hallucinations. This may have led to the legend of "pink adrenaline." This effect is substantiated today by product inserts in injectable epinephrine products which warn, "Do not use if it is pink, brown or contains precipitate. Epinephrine is sensitive to light and air, and is unstable in 5% dextrose." [Epinephrine is indicated in the emergency treatment of allergic reactions to insect stings or bites, foods, drugs and other allergens as well as idiopathic or exercise-induced anaphylaxis.] Epinephrine is also one of the oldest intraocular pressure-reducing agents (for glaucoma) and although the mechanism of action is obscure, it is believed alpha and beta-receptor stimulation promotes increased outflow. Ocular side effects limit epinephrine's long-term use, and it is rarely used today.

ShamsWoof10

What exactly are you considering bullsh*t about it.? Be more specific.. You do admit it's derivative causes hallucinations right..? Where does Adrenochrome come from then..? Don't give me any derivatives either... Also don't feed me no sh*t if you don't know don't act like you do...

Thanks

ShamsWoof10

Adrenochrome is mentioned in a movie called "Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas"... I'm sure I misspelled it... Before I go on I had LONG had the theory of it but anyway when the guy tries it he askes the other guy where he got it from... He said it you can only get it from a human and he got it from a "Satanist" DR. I am not implying this movie is right I just found it interesting they were on the same page....

ONE of the "MANY" sources I used to obtain this conclusion was a Discovery episode on near death experiences... The Dr. on the show states that of everyone he has ever talked to he does not believe anyone has experienced near death and what causes the bright light effect was the body releasing a chemical that causes you to hallucinate... Actually my mistake of the THOUSANDS of people he talked to he did say he believes only ONE has actually had a near death experience... Everyone else experienced the release of a chemical... Again he DID NOT SAY what the chemical was....
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 06-27-07 at 05:25 PM.

LargeMouthBass

Adrenochrome is just an oxidized version of adrenaline (aka epinephrine). You don't extract this from someone about to die.

Adrenaline can be solated from the adrenal glands of certain mammals or synthesized and used in medicine as a heart stimulant, vasoconstrictor, and bronchial relaxant.

LargeMouthBass

What exactly are you considering bullsh*t about it.? Be more specific.. You do admit it's derivative causes hallucinations right..? Where does Adrenochrome come from then..? Don't give me any derivatives either... Also don't feed me no sh*t if you don't know don't act like you do...

Thanks
    C'mon now ShamsWoof... Don't get all excited and talk ebonics now. You are more coherent than this.

ShamsWoof10

WHERE DOES "Adrenochrome" come from to make that sh*t..? It doesn't come out of thin air... Gas is made from Oil and Oil comes from the ground... There that is an example for you... WHERE DOES IT COME FROM..? I am going to find out if you are just a googler or if you know what you are talking about... So far this sh*t is word for word from GOOGLE...

LargeMouthBass

Are you f-ing stupid? Adrenochrome = Oxidized Adrenaline... Nothing more, nothing less. You don't get this from someone about to die so the elites can get high off of this shit.

LargeMouthBass

WHERE DOES "Adrenochrome" come from to make that sh*t..? It doesn't come out of thin air... Gas is made from Oil and Oil comes from the ground... There that is an example for you... WHERE DOES IT COME FROM..? I am going to find out if you are just a googler or if you know what you are talking about... So far this sh*t is word for word from GOOGLE...
    Ummmmmm... it's called copy and paste.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Too deep for me/ however I did do mushrooms my senior year of high school. Lots of colors and reality distortion.I think it could have been cut with some other drug also, I didn't sleep for two and one half days.
    Last edited by thezbar; 07-02-07 at 11:47 PM. Reason: flashback/positive lemurian influences

ShamsWoof10

I think it's you that is fu*kin' stupid... Adrenochrome = Oxidized Adrenaline is your answer when I asked where Adrenochrome comes from but they use Adrenaline for treatment NOT Adrenochrome... Why oxidizes it to make something you don't use at the cost of something you do use...? Nice cut and paste job for your answers... Give me a F*UCKIN' BREAK!!!!

ShamsWoof10

Too deep for me/ however I did do mushrooms my senior year of high school. Lots of colors and reality distortion.I think it could have been cut with some other drug also, I didn't sleep for two and one half days.
    Those are fun

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    Ummmmmm... it's called copy and paste.
    I think all will agree that when you have to cut and paste your answers from GOOGLE you really don't know what you are talking about..... I dont know who I like tonight let me google and see...

BatemanPatrickl

Fight...Fight...

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Adrenochrome, from all Ive read is just as LMB states, a by product of adrenaline. It all started from Fear and Loathing in LV, if you read the medical papers on the subject, they will all say its just a myth from the book, with no scientific evidence.

That doesnt mean, that some satanic group isnt trying to find new dead folks to cut out the pineal gland in the brain that produces it.

It goes back to 1971 when the story was released in Rolling Stone Magazine, then the book in 72, way before the movie.

later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 06-27-07 at 06:07 PM. Reason: forgot to say later, LOL

12 Last