LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    I think it's you that is fu*kin' stupid... Adrenochrome = Oxidized Adrenaline is your answer when I asked where Adrenochrome comes from but they use Adrenaline for treatment NOT Adrenochrome... Why oxidizes it to make something you don't use at the cost of something you do use...? Nice cut and paste job for your answers... Give me a F*UCKIN' BREAK!!!!
    Wow, Shamswoof... You've lost my respect today. You stated that you get adrenochrome from someone just about to die so that the elites can get high off of it. Right? I said this is BS and gave you reasonings but you've refused to comprehend what I've wrote. Go back and reread my response. I've answered your question about two to three times.

"Why oxidize it to make something you don't use at the cost of something you do use?" Obviously, you don't know much about chemistry so I'll keep this simple. Since adrenochrome is highly sensitive to light and air, old adrenaline become adrenochrome. Meaning, when adrenaline is exposed to light and air, oxygen molecules get attached to adrenaline, making it into adrenochrome. Long as you have light and air exposure, things get oxidized.

Why don't you ease up on your bong rips... It's slowing down your brain functions.
    Last edited by LargeMouthBass; 06-27-07 at 06:09 PM.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Adrenochrome, from all Ive read is just as LMB states, a by product of adrenaline. It all started from Fear and Loathing in LV, if you read the medical papers on the subject, they will all say its just a myth from the book, with no scientific evidence.

That doesnt mean, that some satanic group isnt trying to find new dead folks to cut out the pineal gland in the brain that produces it.

It goes back to 1971 when the story was released in Rolling Stone Magazine, then the book in 72, way before the movie.

later
    didn't know it went back that far.. the movie is all I am aware of and I just recently saw that movie... I know it's old I don't watch much movies...

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    Wow, Shamswoof... You've lost my respect today. You stated that you get adrenochrome from someone just about to die so that the elites can get high off of it. Right? I said this is BS and gave you reasonings but you've refused to comprehend what I've wrote. Go back and reread my response. I've answered your question about two to three times.

"Why oxidize it to make something you don't use at the cost of something you do use?" Obviously, you don't know much about chemistry so I'll keep this simple. Since adrenochrome is highly sensitive to light and air, old adrenaline become adrenochrome. Meaning, when adrenaline is exposed to light and air, oxygen molecules get attached to adrenaline, making it into adrenochrome. Long as you have light and air exposure, things get oxidized.

Why don't you ease up on your bong rips... It's slowing down your brain functions.
    I deal with people like this guy all the damn time.. mainly when discussing issues "LIKE" 9-11... They like to Google... oh god... Hey LMB I don't know who did 9-11 can you cut and paste some google sh*t and tell me... The Dr. on the Discovery channel is much more reliable then you with better explainations and he didn't NEED to google..... It exists naturally in the body and if you can't find it on google that's not my problem....

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

I sure as hell hope there is something, anything, after we all make the big adios. The alternative, which is basically the end of our personal existence as the Universe goes on and on without us for 100 billion years or whatever actually depresses me if I think about it for an extended period.

As for heaven and hell, I'm not a believer personally but it's anybody guess, isn't it...Me, I see the concept as something to keep kids in check, or sway parishioners to lead a so-called "moral" life, whatever the hell that is. More sinister is the promise of eternal bliss with 72 virgins or whatever in the afterlife if you blow yourself up in a crowded marketplace. Just a fairytale for people to strive for, hope for, or use for their own personal agenda. But then again, as with everyone else here, I'm in no hurry to find out.

Very interesting thoughts in this thread...Hope it keeps going.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    More sinister is the promise of eternal bliss with 72 virgins or whatever in the afterlife if you blow yourself up in a crowded marketplace. .
    OH MY FU*KIN' GOD!!!!! I am assuming you are refering to the Islamic faith... If anything this pisses me off the MOST...

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY VERY CLEAR TO YOU STUPID AMERICANS!!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE ISLAM DOES NOT PREACH THIS!! THE MEDIA LIED TO YOU... AGAIN!!! God Damn after being lied to so often you would think you would figure it out..

As usual with mass media the excact opposite is true... The biggest sin is to take a life your own or anyone ele's... The religion claims only god should make that decision on who dies NOT YOU or CAPITALIST PIG'S SON... I guess Donald Runs. was right Amercians get lied to so all the time they should be use to it...

I cant find that religious thread or I would be laying into someone a*s right now.... I swear to fu*kin' god you people really are stupid....
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 06-27-07 at 09:19 PM.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

Shamswoof, I don't believe that to be true Islam at all, just the deranged thoughts of a small sector twisting a religion to suit their twisted belief. I didn't have the time to go through every instance, but the same can apply to the Christian Crusades I guess, whereby to die in their assault upon the Muslims would lead them immediately to a glorious afterlife, or so they were told...More recently, sort of, would be the Jim (James?) Jones cult I imagine, or that cult a few years back in California who believed that if they committed mass suicide, they would be whisked away to the afterlife on a spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet (seriously).

Shamswoof...Calm down...I fully realize Islam does not endorse mass killing as one of its pillar beliefs. I only state, again, that people will twist their view of the afterlife to suit their needs, whatever the religion or cult.

By the way...I'm not American...

Cyclone
    Cyclone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I am in the middle of an interesting book on this topic (not the adrenaline):

http://www.amazon.com/God-Delusion-R...2997254&sr=1-1

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Shamswoof, I don't believe that to be true Islam at all, just the deranged thoughts of a small sector twisting a religion to suit their twisted belief. I didn't have the time to go through every instance, but the same can apply to the Christian Crusades I guess, whereby to die in their assault upon the Muslims would lead them immediately to a glorious afterlife, or so they were told...More recently, sort of, would be the Jim (James?) Jones cult I imagine, or that cult a few years back in California who believed that if they committed mass suicide, they would be whisked away to the afterlife on a spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet (seriously).

Shamswoof...Calm down...I fully realize Islam does not endorse mass killing as one of its pillar beliefs. I only state, again, that people will twist their view of the afterlife to suit their needs, whatever the religion or cult.

By the way...I'm not American...
    ok I gotcha thanks for the explaination.. The few twisting it are the elite and that is also who owns mass media globally... My dad thinks Al Jazzera is fair... Well it might have balanced views but it belongs to the same arm as NBC FOX etc.... It is not any better...

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

OH MY FU*KIN' GOD!!!!! I am assuming you are refering to the Islamic faith... If anything this pisses me off the MOST...

LET ME MAKE THIS VERY VERY CLEAR TO YOU STUPID AMERICANS!!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE ISLAM DOES NOT PREACH THIS!! THE MEDIA LIED TO YOU... AGAIN!!! God Damn after being lied to so often you would think you would figure it out..

As usual with mass media the excact opposite is true... The biggest sin is to take a life your own or anyone ele's... The religion claims only god should make that decision on who dies NOT YOU or CAPITALIST PIG'S SON... I guess Donald Runs. was right Amercians get lied to so all the time they should be use to it...

I cant find that religious thread or I would be laying into someone a*s right now.... I swear to fu*kin' god you people really are stupid....

I think you should apologize to all of the Americans on the board. There is no need for your ignorant stereotypes.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Id appreciate it if youd leave my kid out of any death discussions here. He didnt join the army to kill anyone, we werent in Iraq when he joined the Army. He isnt real thrilled about having been sent there twice, and for your information he cant kill anyone unless they shoot at him 1st.

later

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Id appreciate it if youd leave my kid out of any death discussions here. He didnt join the army to kill anyone, we werent in Iraq when he joined the Army. He isnt real thrilled about having been sent there twice, and for your information he cant kill anyone unless they shoot at him 1st.

later
    CP,

Please let your son know how much I appreciate the sacrafice he has made. It's not his fault that ignorance and stupidity are common traits found in 99.9% of the world's population.

PB
    Last edited by BatemanPatrickl; 06-28-07 at 08:57 AM.

dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10911

Was at the hospital when my mother died and seconds before she passed, she smiled, never forget it.

dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10911

One other odd thing that happened when my father passed away at his house. When the ambulance wheeled him out, his dog looked up at the ceiling and stared at it for about 5-10 seconds and did that one more time. It makes you wonder.Never saw the dog do that again, before or after my dad passed. Makes you wonder sometimes.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

John 3:16..."For god so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

17.."For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him."

-New American Standard Bible

LargeMouthBass

I deal with people like this guy all the damn time.. mainly when discussing issues "LIKE" 9-11... They like to Google... oh god... Hey LMB I don't know who did 9-11 can you cut and paste some google sh*t and tell me... The Dr. on the Discovery channel is much more reliable then you with better explainations and he didn't NEED to google..... It exists naturally in the body and if you can't find it on google that's not my problem....

Now you refer to me in third person? From "adrenochrome" to now "9-11"? I just explained to you what "adrenochrome" is and you go off on a tangent. You've proven your ignorance time and time again, just on this thread alone.

You just won the SBR's Biggest Idiot Award... Congrats!!!!! l

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    Adrenochrome is just an oxidized version of adrenaline (aka epinephrine). You don't extract this from someone about to die.

Adrenaline can be solated from the adrenal glands of certain mammals or synthesized and used in medicine as a heart stimulant, vasoconstrictor, and bronchial relaxant.
    Well I say it does and if you want I can play the google game too....

LargeMouthBass

The Dr. on the Discovery channel is much more reliable then you with better explainations and he didn't NEED to google.....
    One more thing... So did this doctor from the Discovery channel explain how to extract adrenochrome right before someone's death?

Just pull the trigger already and tell us how it really is...

LargeMouthBass

Well I say it does and if you want I can play the google game too....
    Find the article and I'll leave you alone.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is way off topic for the forum, but since this topic is still going. I believe that this is all there is so enjoy it while you can. Afterlife would be nice, but I don't personally think it is reasonable to believe in it.

brismi
    brismi's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you die, your dead, you don't know it, and that is it, ive died twice medically, and don't remember a dam thing

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by brismi View Post
    when you die, your dead, you don't know it, and that is it, ive died twice medically, and don't remember a dam thing
    WOW!!! Has your perspective changed on life at all..?

Tevez
    Tevez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    One other odd thing that happened when my father passed away at his house. When the ambulance wheeled him out, his dog looked up at the ceiling and stared at it for about 5-10 seconds and did that one more time. It makes you wonder.Never saw the dog do that again, before or after my dad passed. Makes you wonder sometimes.
    The soul can pass through several types of life (animals, plants, human, rocks, etc. etc.), but only human life offers it the chance of learning this truth

The soul is not born, but always exists. It is the consciousness of life.

Hinduism

believe that they should utilize the opportunity offered by their birth as humans to understand soul.
    Last edited by Tevez; 07-02-07 at 01:01 AM.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by Tevez View Post
    The soul can pass through several types of life (animals, plants, human, rocks, etc. etc.), but only human life offers it the chance of learning this truth

The soul is not born, but always exists. It is the consciousness of life.
    I found this post pretty interestiing and the post that it quoted actually... I would find the dog looking up at the ceiling fascinating....

I found this article in my archive..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18368186...sweek?GT1=9951

Comments..?

Tevez
    Tevez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another example of how amazing and surprising the body, and life itself, can be.

I think that this is wonderful information

It makes one wonder how little we may really know about either one

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

why don't you try this out. put a bag over your head and try to jack off. if you see jesus, light, nothing, whatever.

my hypothesis is that everyone will have their own vision because there is a difference between brain dead and heart stop beating. so i think dying is just dreaming, unique to everyone. i can gurantee you though, if you a jesus freak, you'll probably see a light or jesus when you die. for me, i'll probably see red sox losing game 7 of the AL championship game to the Yankees when red sox is up 25-0 and yankees made a 26 runs rally at the bottom of the 9th.

BatemanPatrickl

That is hilarious.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

PatrickBatemen.....

First 12