Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Weekend it is, I have shit to do Monday. I'll go on a nice road trip, fck it. So I can document you not showing up, or running away if you do. Don't go and call the cops on me now. My dog is getting old, so not the time to be back in jail. Just take it like a man, if you wanna act like one.

Talk to ya next weekend.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

FUKK YEAH CUSER!! Kick that motherfukkers ass!! Stealthy done fukked up!! Gonna get dat ass beat boy!!

I'll predict right fukkin now that CUSER beating Stealthy's ass will be the most viewed video in the history of SBR.

This gonna be epic AF!! First Trump kicks ass, now Cuse. What a great time to be alive!!

#stealthybeatdown17

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ut oh. Stealthy I can have my little brother come protect you if you need him to. His fee will be small, he is only 30 min away.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Has there ever been a video of 2 posters having a good old fashioned fist fight? If not, then this will be the day that sbr changed for sure

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    FUKK YEAH CUSER!! Kick that motherfukkers ass!! Stealthy done fukked up!! Gonna get dat ass beat boy!!

I'll predict right fukkin now that CUSER beating Stealthy's ass will be the most viewed video in the history of SBR.

This gonna be epic AF!! First Trump kicks ass, now Cuse. What a great time to be alive!!

#stealthybeatdown17

2017 is already a great year. I just need to figure out how to make sure the whooping is all seen, and make video quality great again. No recounts here. Mostly afraid I'll end up with damn manslaughter breaking this twink into pieces.

Anyone wanna see anything in particular? Eye gouge? Liver, or kidney shot? A couple leg kicks for fun, though those toothpicks he has will snap. Maybe just a nice submission so he has to tap out, and less chance of the manslaughter. Could go with the clinch, and knee to that empty brain. May fracture the skull though. Who knows, we'll see. I may need a lawyer after this one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I believe if Cuse were to knock out Stealthy, it could help in making SBR great again.

Someone figure out a way to get these guys together.
    Just need a camera man. We will make SBR entertaining again. We will make SBR unsafe again. We will make SBR wealthy again. And we will make SBR great again! God Bless.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

stealthy going to get what he deserves for all his soap box bullshitt he has been spewing lately around here

hey stealthy congrats on job. can we move the fukk on now you pompous fagggot?

shadymcgrady

Just jabs and no haymakers until at least 25 jabs have landed and or 10 to 12 min expired, this will ensure more damage to the facial area without the chance of a knockout.

You're not driving all that way and filming just to knockout someone out in 1 or 2 punches. Besides landing clean jabs takes patience and will allow u to savor the experience while letting the swelling and black and blues set in.

And let's avoid major surgery and broken bones outside of a nose
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 01-21-17 at 11:06 AM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Just jabs and no haymakers until at least 25 jabs have landed and or 10 to 12 min expired, this will ensure more damage to the facial area without the chance of a knockout.

You're not driving all that way and filming just to knockout someone out in 1 or 2 punches. Besides landing clean jabs takes patience and will allow u to savor the experience while letting the swelling and black and blues set in.

And let's avoid major surgery and broken bones outside of a nose
    Hmm, good thoughts. I want to end it quickly, but you may be right. Though, then the cops will be show up if it goes that long. I do have over a hundred pounds on the fool, and they may give me a hate crime. Maybe domestic violence against a female too.

I'm an orthodox fighter. Not big on jabs. I use the rope-a-dope, then bring out the haymaker. So many options. I'll make it interesting, and not hurt him too bad, I guess.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Hmm, good thoughts. I want to end it quickly, but you may be right. Though, then the cops will be show up if it goes that long. I do have over a hundred pounds on the fool, and they may give me a hate crime. Maybe domestic violence against a female too.

I'm an orthodox fighter. Not big on jabs. I use the rope-a-dope, then bring out the haymaker. So many options. I'll make it interesting, and not hurt him too bad, I guess.
    Cuse, when you are done with the burrito, I need my ass beat. TIA

shadymcgrady

No cuser, no life changing injuries. This is just a good old fashioned fight which usually more often than not brings 2 people closer together as friends afterwards. Unfortunately alot of people don't see it that way these days. Most are cowards that will press charges bc they never been in a fight growing up and suffer from a severe lack of testosterone

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    stealthy going to get what he deserves for all his soap box bullshitt he has been spewing lately around here

hey stealthy congrats on job. can we move the fukk on now you pompous fagggot?
    Wait, you do know we've seen your picture right????

You should never talk shit to anyone for any reason, in real life or on the internet

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

I think this place is great and don't even cash in my points. I let the needy shop

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

You should never talk shit to anyone for any reason, in real life or on the internet

What does griz look like?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    No cuser, no life changing injuries. This is just a good old fashioned fight which usually more often than not brings 2 people closer together as friends afterwards. Unfortunately alot of people don't see it that way these days. Most are cowards that will press charges bc they never been in a fight growing up and suffer from a severe lack of testosterone
    That's how it should be, absolutely. It doesn't go like that nowadays, it seems. The days of a nice fair one on one, then pick the other man up and move on seem to be gone.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Cuse, when you are done with the burrito, I need my ass beat. TIA
    Nothing against you, my man.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. Not to say I can't when disrespected.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Kraken getting SBR all riled up ONCE AGAIN. Good work pal.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

SBR is much better than TV. Can't make this shit up*

*All rights reserved to Phillyguy

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

The guy befriended pwad and promptly got stiffed. When it comes to judging someone's character, I'll politely pass on this guy's opinions.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    10k sq ft in Nothern VA? Hell yea she was making moves.

Stealthy, I know your grandpa didn't want you to cut the grass, but this may be causing your health issues. You were meant to cut grass. Kind of like how you have to run a thoroughbred or they will get sick and possibly die. One yard a day should do the trick. I am sure they would understand at the firm.

And oh yea, Stealthy, you should stop fukking with Cuser, you don't want to have to explain a black eye on your first day at work.
    Funny that you mention that, even if I did apply to be a grass cutter given my level of education and experience management would more than likely want to move me to a more back office type of job. When I was working on my postgraduate degree, I tried to pick up odd jobs at grocery stores as a cashier or stocker. Something part time. A lot of the places I talked to wanted to fast track me to management positions, attend a training at their HQ, etc. I had to be frank and let them know that was too much of a time commitment for me and that it wasn't what I was looking to do.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I don't know stealthy.....I feel like you have been on edge lately.
    I know you're worried about Trump and all that comes along with it but, I heard a really good analogy the other day and I am about to butcher it for you here:

Rallying and protesting against Trump is like a plane going down & all the passengers are cheering against the pilot.
    I've made some pretty derogatory comments about Trump but, the election is over.
    You guys can still complain & have different opinions and views but you guys are all on the plane together.
    If it fukkin crashes you won't want to die saying "All I did was gripe & complain."

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

wheres the thread for poster awards 2016??

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I know you're worried about Trump and all that comes along with it but, I heard a really good analogy the other day and I am about to butcher it for you here:

Rallying and protesting against Trump is like a plane going down & all the passengers are cheering against the pilot.
    I've made some pretty derogatory comments about Trump but, the election is over.
    You guys can still complain & have different opinions and views but you guys are all on the plane together.
    If it fukkin crashes you won't want to die saying "All I did was gripe & complain."
    jay this a little too deep for sbr chief

stay on level 0.023 for sbr intelligence

thanks pal

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Funny that you mention that, even if I did apply to be a grass cutter given my level of education and experience management would more than likely want to move me to a more back office type of job. When I was working on my postgraduate degree, I tried to pick up odd jobs at grocery stores as a cashier or stocker. Something part time. A lot of the places I talked to wanted to fast track me to management positions, attend a training at their HQ, etc. I had to be frank and let them know that was too much of a time commitment for me and that it wasn't what I was looking to do.

Stealthy don't fukk up in your new role or you will be repeating this to your kids one day... how you're proud they wanted to train you to be a manager at the grocery store.

Stealthy, tell us about your dad. What's his story?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Stealthy don't fukk up in your new role or you will be repeating this to your kids one day... how you're proud they wanted to train you to be a manager at the grocery store.

Stealthy, tell us about your dad. What's his story?
    Deadbeat white trash from Mississippi. End story.

my grandfather was the only father figure I needed.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

I agree young Jay, I'm having a little fun at the expense of certain trumptards. Probably left too much time in between jobs and I got some free time to kill. Only about a week left until the real work commences. As time passes working up a crowd like this will lose its appeal.

Jay, of all the folks how have posted in this thread, I'm the one who appears to be on edge? Certainly rereading this thread you could find another. After all, I'm not driving 500+ miles, crossing several states in the process, to try and fight a complete internet stranger cuz they hurt my feelings. But if it is so, I'll be there, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

opie1988

Ooooooooooo......Stealthy scared!!

Gonna be laughing my dick off when Cuse knock him the FUKK OUTTT!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I'm QUAKING in my fair trade 100℅ organic cotton slippers right now

RudyRuetigger

if cuse is bigger than 5'2 105lbs ill take him to win by knockout

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Cusers too nice to travel anywhere for a fight.
    What I should have said is:
    You guys seem on edge, for posters who usually seem to have it all together.

Neither of you guys struck me as the type who'd get all caught up in the online threats and bullshit.
    It's a contentious time down there but I'm not being disingenuous when I say that it's probably not gonna be that bad.
    Gotta give this guy a chance now.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if cuse is bigger than 5'2 105lbs ill take him to win by knockout

shadymcgrady

What are the odds of this fight happening?

+280 yes?
    -330 no?

On account of who?

Cuse0323

I'm not backing down. Stealther seemingly already has.

6'2 250, btw.

Not even fair.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm not backing down. Stealther seemingly already has.

6'2 250, btw.

Not even fair.
    Yeah, he a bitch CUSER.

Cuser reasy to go. Stealth you man enough???

Me and Cuse ain't no fools. Stealthy trying to deflect this shit so it'll fade away.

I love naps but I stay WOKE, motherfukker.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah, he a bitch CUSER.

Cuser reasy to go. Stealth you man enough???

Me and Cuse ain't no fools. Stealthy trying to deflect this shit so it'll fade away.

I love naps but I stay WOKE, motherfukker.
    he a bitch

Cuser reasy
    [IMG][/IMG]

First ... 2345678 Last