chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Should of realized it when my concrete saws went missing.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Asked another way, why do you think places like Delaware, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, West Virginia, all along the east coast. Those are some of the most drug addicted and drug overdosed places, why do you think that is and where do you think the heroin comes from, drug cartels is not the base of it. The Virginia Company still runs the U.S. bro, nothing has changed but the name.
    northern ky is where alot of the pill problem comes from. It is why hillbilly heroin comes from. Have a cousin that tatoos .He has done some big people. He was in the movie with tom selleck "innocent man" They have a scene where he is washing his hands and showing his tats. He has another where they show him walking at the 29 min 38 second mark. Anyway he does all the outlaws tags. i was getting some loud for my girl and one of his friends showed me what looked like a purple cucumber. Turns out it was unprocessed heroin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Should of realized it when my concrete saws went missing.
    Yep check the local pond shops as you'll always find your belongings there once they go missing..

Your own kids will steal from you if they have serious drug addictions.. Prostitution and home robberies come next..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep check the local pond shops as you'll always find your belongings there once they go missing..

Your own kids will steal from you if they have serious drug addictions.. Prostitution and home robberies come next..
    I hate when my shit gets pond. It gets all wet and rusty.

Last edited by rkelly110; 03-03-17 at 04:00 PM.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Attorney General - Jeff Sessions

Secretary of Education - Betsy DeVos

Secretary of the Treasury - Steven Mnuchin

Secretary of Health and Human Services - Tom Price

Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt

All five lied under oath during Senate conformation hearing

Make America Great Again Baby!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Attorney General - Jeff Sessions

Secretary of Education - Betsy DeVos

Secretary of the Treasury - Steven Mnuchin

Secretary of Health and Human Services - Tom Price

Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt

All five lied under oath during Senate conformation hearing

Make America Great Again Baby!
    And we're only a month in.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    That's how it starts is pills from the Doc for a procedure, or finding them as a kid looking in the cabinet. Absolutely. Then it gets real damn expensive. Then ever more with bags. It's cheaper at first until you fall in love with it, and especially the needle.

Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was rich, so probably had that pure stuff. It is mixed with nonsense now, and a drop of fentanyl. Sometimes too much fentanyl, which is what gets ya. It doesn't even get you high, just tired and then dead for too many. Unfortunately.

Khicks is on point. Appreciate it, as well. Least of my worries these days. Everyone is Suboxone, except me. I have to spend my last dollar on subs, benzos, and especially booze.

All the while, people who get them just know the system. Part of why I hate the way that things have changed. Instead of dope, I shoot sub, and have barely any veins left. I buy benzos off of people who use the system, when I can't function without. I don't use them to get high, but just to function. Literally take a therapeutic dose. I can't get on because the booze, but I drink booze because I don't have a regular benzo script. Oh well. I'm a big, tough guy so I have to buy off of females who cry.

They use these things for money. Doctors have no clue. Well, they have a raging clue about money.
    i know we don't get along that well but ur post hit a spot. Keep fighting man. I have seen people come thru this so it is possible. It is possible!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

you see it often with "trust fund babies" who, due to the success of their parents, grandparents, etc., never had to work a day in their lives, instead opting to jet set around, snort cocaine, and never amount to anything in their lives.....
    Michael J. Corbin, Jr could not be reached for comment.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I hate when my shit gets pond. It gets all wet and rusty.

Pawn shop.. Correction noted.. Was thinking drain the pond or swamp or something like that I guess at the time..

Auto Donk

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

King Snowflake is officially turning into Nixon

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ That is an Asian Bruce Willis... Lol.

Auto Donk

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10324

Who allows heroin to come from Afghanistan?
    Same folks who allow cocaine, pot and meth to come in from Mexico.

When was the last time the USA was not at war?
    Can anyone remember?
    Who allows that to perpetuate?

Who makes money on drugs and war??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Drip Drip Drip. Drumpf and his campaign comrades forever denied meeting with Russians before the election. Now one by one the c@ck roaches are being exposed. Drumpf's new strategy is to deflect with conspiracy theory.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i know we don't get along that well but ur post hit a spot. Keep fighting man. I have seen people come thru this so it is possible. It is possible!
    Thanks brother, appreciate it and I hope so.. All the back and forth on the forum is nothing compared to life, so I never take anything personal. Hope you don't either when I've said negative things.

That said, back to the bickering.

Aaaaaand go....

I am loving this Russia chaos at this point. If I was Trump I would have never ran. He's in for years of ridicule like no President ever in modern times. He could just retire, and hang out but it's not in his blood. The day he stops working will be the day he dies.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Drip Drip Drip. Drumpf and his campaign comrades forever denied meeting with Russians before the election. Now one by one the c@ck roaches are being exposed. Drumpf's new strategy is to deflect with conspiracy theory.

Liberals same old strategy is pretending fake news is real news. You guys will never learn. Must be a missing chromosome.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Liberals same old strategy is pretending fake news is real news. You guys will never learn. Must be a missing chromosome.

The fake news of the day is that Obama wiretapped Trump's phones during the campaign. Zero evidence. Not just a little evidence. Zero.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Not even a full 2 months in .....

WOW

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The fake news of the day is that Obama wiretapped Trump's phones during the campaign. Zero evidence. Not just a little evidence. Zero.
    Unreal. Claiming the previous admin broke the law with no evidence... on TWITTER. Nah... this guy isn't dangerous. Not at all....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer, and stealthyburrito

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wouldn't be surprised Bannon put Trump up to this. He's a conspiracy nut. Simple minds are easily manipulated.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Unreal. Claiming the previous admin broke the law with no evidence... on TWITTER. Nah... this guy isn't dangerous. Not at all....
    and the countless accusations with no evidence against Trump and his administration? Oh ya that is perfectly acceptable. Way ta go MSM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised Bannon put Trump up to this. He's a conspiracy nut. Simple minds are easily manipulated.

Auto Donk

nixon was on titanic?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post

And just like that another toothless dries up and dies on the vine.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Some people are just drama filled, have been around a few in my life, no matter where they go drama follows. Trump seems to be one of those type people, just a magnet for pure mess.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and the countless accusations with no evidence against Trump and his administration? Oh ya that is perfectly acceptable. Way ta go MSM.
    Which accusations are you referring to?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sammy Sammy

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Did he resign yet. Sessions my least favorite person.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

American heroes getting slammed by the president publicly?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    That's how it starts is pills from the Doc for a procedure, or finding them as a kid looking in the cabinet. Absolutely. Then it gets real damn expensive. Then ever more with bags. It's cheaper at first until you fall in love with it, and especially the needle.

Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was rich, so probably had that pure stuff. It is mixed with nonsense now, and a drop of fentanyl. Sometimes too much fentanyl, which is what gets ya. It doesn't even get you high, just tired and then dead for too many. Unfortunately.

Khicks is on point. Appreciate it, as well. Least of my worries these days. Everyone is Suboxone, except me. I have to spend my last dollar on subs, benzos, and especially booze.

All the while, people who get them just know the system. Part of why I hate the way that things have changed. Instead of dope, I shoot sub, and have barely any veins left. I buy benzos off of people who use the system, when I can't function without. I don't use them to get high, but just to function. Literally take a therapeutic dose. I can't get on because the booze, but I drink booze because I don't have a regular benzo script. Oh well. I'm a big, tough guy so I have to buy off of females who cry.

They use these things for money. Doctors have no clue. Well, they have a raging clue about money.

I seriously wish you well.

About 15 years ago I was prescribed Vicodin for a chronic pain problem. I knew the risks and I tried my best to not abuse them. And in 15 years I have not abused them not even once. Not because I am some type of hero but only because I knew I would need them for chronic pain and if abused I would no longer have any. I refused to doctor shop or any other BS, knowing that in the end it will be bad news. Today I often only take one a day. Very soon I am going to attempt to cut one in half and take half.

So very easy to fall into the narcotics trap. However, I was never what one might call an addictive type personality. Yes, I smoked but when I decided to quit I quit. Took me quite a while. Seldom drink but occasionally. Maybe it is possible that some people have a harder time avoiding these things. I don't know simply assuming. But, would I did know is I didn't want to become a stat. Hey it is easy to abuse prescribed narcotics, you think I'll just take one more and then two more and then before you know it you are taking 12 more. Dangerous road, but I get it.

Again, I hope you beat it all. And I hope you get what you need. Good luck.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-25-17 at 03:07 PM.

DwightShrute

Good dante

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I seriously wish you well.

About 15 years ago I was prescribed Vicodin for a chronic pain problem. I knew the risks and I tried my best to not abuse them. And in 15 years I have not abused them not even once. Not because I am some type of hero but only because I knew I would need them for chronic pain and if abused I would no longer have any. I refused to doctor shop or any other BS, knowing that in the end it will be bad news. Today I often only take one a day. Very soon I am going to attempt to cut one in half and take half.

So very easy to fall into the narcotics trap. However, I was never what one might call an addictive type personality. Yes, I smoked but when I decided to quit I quit. Took me quite a while. Seldom drink but occasionally. Maybe it is possible that some people have a harder time avoiding these things. I don't know simply assuming. But, would I did know is I didn't want to become a stat. Hey it is easy to abuse prescribed narcotics, you think I'll just take one more and then two more and then before you know it you are taking 12 more. Dangerous road, but I get it.

Again, I hope you beat it all. And I hope you get what you need. Good luck.

First ... 56789 Last