khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19062

We will never have a well governed country until people stop voting for Dem's & Rep's.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm gonna stay away from the whole Sessions bullshit. Just annoyed that Mexico is considered the Heroin capital. It is produced 80 to 90 percent in Afghanistan. As a recovering addict, it annoys me that the average American probably thinks Mexico produces it all. It's just smuggled there, then here. The Afghans have the good stuff. Though, I guess if Mexico smuggles it then sure, I can see it.

I'm gonna be insensitive here, because what the hell do I care. I don't care about heroin. It doesn't harm your body. Just dumb fcks who OD. Regulate it, and keep it safe.

Alcohol destroys every organ. I'm not where I am because of anything, but alcohol. I can go into a store in another hour, and buy some more.

Sessions didn't do shit. Sorry had to throw it in.
    You would think after spending Trillions on a war in Afghanistan we wouldn't have a heroin problem. Even heard stories of the US military protecting the production while over there. Not sure if its true.

The real problem is Big Pharma & doctors getting everyone hooked on pain pills that cause people to seek harder drugs.

Who the fuk knows, maybe their trying to kill some of us off. Either way it boils down to the all mighty dollar. Always does.

GL to you my friend. Did some drugs in my day, but was always afraid of Heroin.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

sessions can get effed with a chainsaw dipped in ebola

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You would think after spending Trillions on a war in Afghanistan we wouldn't have a heroin problem. Even heard stories of the US military protecting the production while over there. Not sure if its true.

The real problem is Big Pharma & doctors getting everyone hooked on pain pills that cause people to seek harder drugs.

Who the fuk knows, maybe their trying to kill some of us off. Either way it boils down to the all mighty dollar. Always does.

GL to you my friend. Did some drugs in my day, but was always afraid of Heroin.
    Yeah, seen that too. If pharma is making opioid products, protecting those felds makes sense.

Seeing commercials about opioid constipation. That should be the least of their problems.

Kids are going to heroin because of them stealing prescrip drugs from their parents. The shit is cut with something
    that kills them instantly. Think of that actor who died with the needle still in his arm.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yeah, seen that too. If pharma is making opioid products, protecting those felds makes sense.

Seeing commercials about opioid constipation. That should be the least of their problems.

Kids are going to heroin because of them stealing prescrip drugs from their parents. The shit is cut with something
    that kills them instantly. Think of that actor who died with the needle still in his arm.
    That's how it starts is pills from the Doc for a procedure, or finding them as a kid looking in the cabinet. Absolutely. Then it gets real damn expensive. Then ever more with bags. It's cheaper at first until you fall in love with it, and especially the needle.

Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was rich, so probably had that pure stuff. It is mixed with nonsense now, and a drop of fentanyl. Sometimes too much fentanyl, which is what gets ya. It doesn't even get you high, just tired and then dead for too many. Unfortunately.

Khicks is on point. Appreciate it, as well. Least of my worries these days. Everyone is Suboxone, except me. I have to spend my last dollar on subs, benzos, and especially booze.

All the while, people who get them just know the system. Part of why I hate the way that things have changed. Instead of dope, I shoot sub, and have barely any veins left. I buy benzos off of people who use the system, when I can't function without. I don't use them to get high, but just to function. Literally take a therapeutic dose. I can't get on because the booze, but I drink booze because I don't have a regular benzo script. Oh well. I'm a big, tough guy so I have to buy off of females who cry.

They use these things for money. Doctors have no clue. Well, they have a raging clue about money.

khicks26

That's how it starts is pills from the Doc for a procedure, or finding them as a kid looking in the cabinet. Absolutely. Then it gets real damn expensive. Then ever more with bags. It's cheaper at first until you fall in love with it, and especially the needle.

Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was rich, so probably had that pure stuff. It is mixed with nonsense now, and a drop of fentanyl. Sometimes too much fentanyl, which is what gets ya. It doesn't even get you high, just tired and then dead for too many. Unfortunately.

Khicks is on point. Appreciate it, as well. Least of my worries these days. Everyone is Suboxone, except me. I have to spend my last dollar on subs, benzos, and especially booze.

All the while, people who get them just know the system. Part of why I hate the way that things have changed. Instead of dope, I shoot sub, and have barely any veins left. I buy benzos off of people who use the system, when I can't function without. I don't use them to get high, but just to function. Literally take a therapeutic dose. I can't get on because the booze, but I drink booze because I don't have a regular benzo script. Oh well. I'm a big, tough guy so I have to buy off of females who cry.

They use these things for money. Doctors have no clue. Well, they have a raging clue about money.
    WOW that's fuked up bros. Your right about just making the shit legal. In Portugal (I think) they made all drugs legal & started to treat drug use as a sickness & not a crime. Drug use dropped because people started getting treatment.

My wife worked for an insurance claim processing company. She said people would be calling constantly trying to get Rx filled. People were either taking them all in a few days or selling them to live. Some of the doctors were passing them out at will. She said most of the calls were for Oxycontin. But this was a few years ago.

Here in the US they don't want to make the shit legal. To many people in the pharmaceutical & private prison business making to much money on the shit.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

All that money the drug companies make you'd think they would find a way to take the habit forming ingredient out.
    But then again, keeping them hooked is money. Just like on the street.

If they would stop with the TV advertising, they would have money to do more research. They have to spend some of
    of that massive profit, which at the end of the year, they claim as a write off anyway.

khicks26

All that money the drug companies make you'd think they would find a way to take the habit forming ingredient out.
    But then again, keeping them hooked is money. Just like on the street.

If they would stop with the TV advertising, they would have money to do more research. They have to spend some of
    of that massive profit, which at the end of the year, they claim as a write off anyway.
    From what I hear most of the R&D is paid for by the tax payer.

Socialize the cost, Privatize the profits.

khicks26

Maybe this will help? Music always makes me feel better.

Tommy Bolin died in his hotel room on December 4th from an overdose of heroin and other substances, including alcohol, cocaine and barbiturates. The former James Gang and Deep Purple guitarist was
    25 years old.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12035

Yep the heroin epidemic is a killer, gotta put the brakes on that... Seen many documentaries on it..

Doctors and Pharm Companies aren't helping.. Very easy to get hooked on pain pills and other prescription drugs..Just look at athletes and how they get hooked on prescription pain killers..

Opoids are very addictive, get a full bottle of those for pain and by the time that bottle is empty you'll be missing it then after.. Hate doctors that over prescribe, no different then drug dealers IMO..

khicks26

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I like wild dogs by Bolin.. Yes music makes me feel better too Knickers!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep the heroin epidemic is a killer, gotta put the brakes on that... Seen many documentaries on it..

Doctors and Pharm Companies aren't helping.. Very easy to get hooked on pain pills and other prescription drugs..Just look at athletes and how they get hooked on prescription pain killers..

Opoids are very addictive, get a full bottle of those for pain and by the time that bottle is empty you'll be missing it then after.. Hate doctors that over prescribe, no different then drug dealers IMO..
    Where do you think the drugs come from Jib.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Where do you think the drugs come from Jib.
    Pharm companies, other Countries and drug cartels, etc..

In the prescription world the pharmaceutical companies are the drug cartels and the doctors are the street dealers.. Can be compared to that in a sense when you really think about it...

Cuse0323

Hey, at least most of us can agree on one thing. Big Pharma sucks. Also, good music is good music.

I don't think a lot of us who may support a different party, or person are all that far off on views. There will always be those on the far side, either way, but most of us are reasonable. I hate so many things that Republicans support, and so many that Dems support.

Government is business these days. In my spot, I'm better off not working, and getting on all the assistance possible. I'd rather not, but it's difficult to function.

jtoler

Pharm companies, other Countries and drug cartels, etc..

In the prescription world the pharmaceutical companies are the drug cartels and the doctors are the street dealers.. Can be compared to that in a sense when you really think about it...
    Im talking about the heroin itself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

khicks26

Hey, at least most of us can agree on one thing. Big Pharma sucks. Also, good music is good music.

I don't think a lot of us who may support a different party, or person are all that far off on views. There will always be those on the far side, either way, but most of us are reasonable. I hate so many things that Republicans support, and so many that Dems support.

Government is business these days. In my spot, I'm better off not working, and getting on all the assistance possible. I'd rather not, but it's difficult to function.
    We will never have a well governed country until people stop voting for Dem's & Rep's.

YES Good Music.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Im talking about the heroin itself.
    The origins of heroin

Heroin was first manufactured in 1898 by the Bayer pharmaceutical company of Germany and marketed as a treatment for tuberculosis as well as a remedy for morphine addiction.
    A vicious circle

During the 1850s, opium addiction was a major problem in the United States. The “solution” was to provide opium addicts with a less potent and supposedly “non-addictive” substitute—morphine. Morphine addiction soon became a bigger problem than opium addiction.
    As with opium, the morphine problem was solved by another “non-addictive” substitute—heroin, which proved to be even more addictive than morphine. With the heroin problem came yet another “non-addictive” substitute—the drug now known as methadone. First developed in 1937 by German scientists searching for a surgical painkiller, it was exported to the US and given the trade name “Dolophine” in 1947. Renamed methadone, the drug was soon being widely used as a treatment for heroin addiction. Unfortunately, it proved to be even more addictive than heroin.
    By the late 1990s, the mortality rate of heroin addicts was estimated to be as high as twenty times greater than the rest of the population.

jtoler

The origins of heroin

Heroin was first manufactured in 1898 by the Bayer pharmaceutical company of Germany and marketed as a treatment for tuberculosis as well as a remedy for morphine addiction.
    A vicious circle

During the 1850s, opium addiction was a major problem in the United States. The “solution” was to provide opium addicts with a less potent and supposedly “non-addictive” substitute—morphine. Morphine addiction soon became a bigger problem than opium addiction.
    As with opium, the morphine problem was solved by another “non-addictive” substitute—heroin, which proved to be even more addictive than morphine. With the heroin problem came yet another “non-addictive” substitute—the drug now known as methadone. First developed in 1937 by German scientists searching for a surgical painkiller, it was exported to the US and given the trade name “Dolophine” in 1947. Renamed methadone, the drug was soon being widely used as a treatment for heroin addiction. Unfortunately, it proved to be even more addictive than heroin.
    By the late 1990s, the mortality rate of heroin addicts was estimated to be as high as twenty times greater than the rest of the population.
    Asked another way, why do you think places like Delaware, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, West Virginia, all along the east coast. Those are some of the most drug addicted and drug overdosed places, why do you think that is and where do you think the heroin comes from, drug cartels is not the base of it. The Virginia Company still runs the U.S. bro, nothing has changed but the name.

khicks26

The origins of heroin

A vicious circle

Just had a niece check in to a rehab a few months ago. First thing they wanted to do was put her on methadone.

Went & picked her up the next day & brought her home.

khicks26

Asked another way, why do you think places like Delaware, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, West Virginia, all along the east coast. Those are some of the most drug addicted and drug overdosed places, why do you think that is and where do you think the heroin comes from, drug cartels is not the base of it. The Virginia Company still runs the U.S. bro, nothing has changed but the name.
    Are you talking about the West India Company?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Most you east coast guys crystal meth and black tar heroin major problem on west coast. And any addict worth a fuk learned a little Spanish. I know first hand. The meth as well. I know big pharma is number one to blame as I seen it get me and all my friends then heroin. I also know once they changed the formula on the pills so you couldn't abuse them a very pure form of black tar heroin was in the cities and suburbs everywhere. Kids very young hooked now. I haven't touched a drug or drink since 09. But I knew dealers who were here illegally and once they were busted and deported were back in town in a month Back at it. This is a problem

Cuse0323

Just had a niece check in to a rehab a few months ago. First thing they wanted to do was put her on methadone.

Went & picked her up the next day & brought her home.
    Methadone is awful. Suboxone is not much better. These doctors, and drug companies are insane. Better off toughing it out for 30 days, and going to therapy. I'm not big into AA, NA, or groups though. Talking is fine, but hearing constant stories always made me go home itching to do whatever.

jtoler

Are you talking about the West India Company?
    East India Company, prob part of the same thing though, been awhile since since I read on it.

khicks26

Methadone is awful. Suboxone is not much better. These doctors, and drug companies are insane. Better off toughing it out for 30 days, and going to therapy. I'm not big into AA, NA, or groups though. Talking is fine, but hearing constant stories always made me go home itching to do whatever.
    Yep, she said the same thing after those meetings. Even had some crazy fuker tell her he wanted to punch her in the face.

She relapsed once that I know of. But she seems good for a few months now, after her boyfriend went to prison. Go Figure.

khicks26

East India Company, prob part of the same thing though, been awhile since since I read on it.
    That's what I meant sorry. No Shit! Never heard that before.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

He lied, just like that guy who resigned. (can't think of his name) If Sessions said he had contact with a Russian
    ambassador behind closed doors and didn't discuss the campaign during his hearing, they might've believed him.
    Now they don't, because he 'forgot' the meeting.

In the real world, forgetting to use your turn signal could get someone killed.
    the guy had to resign not because of lying, but because Pence went out and trumpetted that the guy hadn't talked with the russians or whatever..... Had pence not gone out and ultimately been made a fool of for hitting the sunday morning talk show circuit with the wrong information, Flynn would still be there, lie notwithstanding....

Cuse0323

Yep, she said the same thing after those meetings. Even had some crazy fuker tell her he wanted to punch her in the face.

She relapsed once that I know of. But she seems good for a few months now, after her boyfriend went to prison. Go Figure.
    Yeah, meetings just never have done anything positive for me. It does for some, so good for them.

Hope she keeps it up, and stays away from him when he gets out. That is always a big trigger for females. Needs to let 'em go.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Moral of the story don't ever stick a needle in your veins to get high.. Don't crush pills either and snort or smoke them.. Don't take pills unless you really need them..

Once you go down that dark path it's a bitch and a half to come back.. It's a very slippery slope... Instead of being the boss of your life, you become a slave to the drug.. All you think about is getting your next high, all your life dreams and goals are quickly forgotten.. That's hard drug addiction!!!!

Parents need to teach their kids these important life rules and drill it into them..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-03-17 at 12:21 PM.

khicks26

Yeah, meetings just never have done anything positive for me. It does for some, so good for them.

Hope she keeps it up, and stays away from him when he gets out. That is always a big trigger for females. Needs to let 'em go.
    I think she is. Only problem is she's got a kid with him, about 6 months old.

Which is the only reason we took her in. Its a good environment for her, which is half the battle. If she knows it or not, that kid saved her ass.

She's with a new guy for now & he's got his shit together.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-03-17 at 12:30 PM.

khicks26

Moral of the story don't ever stick a needle in your veins to get high.. Don't crush pills either and snort or smoke them.. Don't take pills unless you really need them..

Once you go down that dark path it's a bitch and a half to come back.. It's a very slippery slope... Instead of being the boss of your life, you become a slave to the drug.. All you think about is getting your next high, all your life dreams and goals are quickly forgotten.. That's hard drug addiction!!!!

Parents need to teach their kids these important life rules and drill it into them..
    I don't know man. I've seen some people with really great parents take a turn for the worst.

“A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a license to behave like an asshole.”

Frank Zappa, The Real Frank Zappa Book

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I don't know man. I've seen some people with really great parents take a turn for the worst.

“A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a license to behave like an asshole.”

Frank Zappa, The Real Frank Zappa Book
    this is very true.....

you see it often with "trust fund babies" who, due to the success of their parents, grandparents, etc., never had to work a day in their lives, instead opting to jet set around, snort cocaine, and never amount to anything in their lives.....

Cuse0323

I think she is. Only problem is she's got a kid with him, about 6 months old.

Which is the only reason we took her in. Its a good environment for her, which is half the battle. If she knows it or not, that kid saved her ass.

She with a new guy for now & he's got his shit together.
    Tough to have a kid with him, and stay away. Hopefully she does, until he is able to prove he's alright. Though, that may be never, and cons are great liars.

Good to know she has a support system in you, and whomever else in your family. Everyone really needs someone, especially a recovering addict. Not a partner so much, but if the guy is solid then even better. Hope all goes well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Shame didn't know you before i got sick. Could of got all the subs you needed. Had 2 roommates and about 10 of their friends on that shit. Fuckers were stealing me blind and I didn't realize it

First ... 456789 Last