cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Only one Melo and he's a first ballot hall of famer

Not sure who the f this kid is
    carmelo anthony is a bum, never gonna win a ring selfish stat guy plays no d doesnt pass ball, a ball,hog iso ball, fuk carmleo nobody wants the bum
    Points Awarded:

CJ gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Lonzo only talent and bread winner in the Ball family..

Lamar should have worn a jimmy and stopped polluting after Lonzo.. One lucky sperm got through in the family IMO.. Rest might all end up in jail.. One should be serving in a China prison now.. UCLA smart to cut off the Ball gene pool after Lonzo...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    carmelo anthony is a bum, never gonna win a ring selfish stat guy plays no d doesnt pass ball, a ball,hog iso ball, fuk carmleo nobody wants the bum
    nonetheless he's a hall of famer

top of the league in scoring almost every year

single handedly won a ncaa championship as 19 year old kid shooting midrange shots, something most college kids have no idea how to do.

some of the best career average stats in history for a SF

Bum?

Too harsh, I say

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

single handedly won a ncaa championship as 19 year old kid shooting midrange shots, something most college kids have no idea how to do.

Bum?

Too harsh, I say
    Carmelo Anthony is HOF???

SHARI, ban this clown bitch right NOW!

leetreaper

Unreal bro and this crack head tries to educate us about NBA, CASE FAKEN CLOSED

PS Of course, we are the all timers know that but fukk new kids should not be fooled.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post

SHARI, ban this clown bitch right NOW!
    Carmelo is most certaintly a hall of famer. McGrady got into the hall of fame quite easily. Did you forget that? Carmelo was more accomplished than McGrady. Perhaps you forgot that Hall of Fame also considers college? And perhaps you forgot how many all-nba teams Melo made? Perhaps you forgot that Hall of Fame includes international play too? It's a basketball hall of fame, not NBA. Carmleo is the most accomplished Olympic athlete in basketball history...

Did you forget that? Did you forget Melo averages 24 ppg for his career? How many SFs have ever done that?

Do you need to continue bolding your words to get attention?

Also, Shari would never ban me upon your request. We are cool.

Try again next time. I win. Melo makes the hall. Fact. Not opinion.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Bum?

Too harsh, I say
    they put everybody in hof hell even jeremy lin will prob make the hall of,fame

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He won a ncaa championship. That more winning than a whole bunch of HOFers have done.

leetreaper

Carmelo is most certaintly a hall of famer. McGrady got into the hall of fame quite easily. Did you forget that? Carmelo was more accomplished than McGrady. Perhaps you forgot that Hall of Fame also considers college? And perhaps you forgot how many all-nba teams Melo made? Perhaps you forgot that Hall of Fame includes international play too? It's a basketball hall of fame, not NBA. Carmleo is the most accomplished Olympic athlete in basketball history...

Did you forget that? Did you forget Melo averages 24 ppg for his career? How many SFs have ever done that?

Do you need to continue bolding your words to get attention?

Also, Shari would never ban me upon your request. We are cool.

Try again next time. I win. Melo makes the hall. Fact. Not opinion.
    I assume you are over 25+, man......after this post , your IQ must be < 40
    But Its OK, that what this board is for.
    I got no beef with you personally, agree or not, just keep posting bud.

Peace, L33T.

Goat Milk

No chance. Tough to make the hall. Gotta be a superstar of your generation. Melo had a good career bro. Not sure why all the hate. He has like 3 or 4 olympic gold medals. He had to face the best player of this generation in the west for years and he lost those battles. Meanwhile Lebron and Wade played in the horrible east. Just luck of the draw. It's ludacris to say that Melo can't make an NBA roster.

Most of these bench players in the NBA couldn't check Melo if their lives depended on it. Even now. So if he's willing to come off the bench, why wouldn't you sign him? He'll get you 13 a game or whatever.

GS sure could have used him when not one of their scrub bench players could even hit a layup against Toronto when Klay and KD went down.

leetreaper

Yeah, right now HOF is like Oscars, everybody can get in, but before snowflakes(<2010), this would never happen

Cause to get to HOF, you HAVE TO EARN IT the hard way.

Agree or disagree boys but its TRUE>

Goat Milk

I assume you are over 25+, man......after this post , your IQ must be < 40
    But Its OK, that what this board is for.
    I got no beef with you personally, agree or not, just keep posting bud.

Peace, L33T.
    You told Shari "ban this bitch clown" for saying Melo will make the Hall of Fame.

Yet your post does not refute anything I said, because in your heart, you know you made an error, and did not really understand how good Carmelo has been over his career.

Now you're beginning to realize you made a stupid mistake, you called out the wrong person, and I won this little debate.

It is in fact not a debate.

As I said, it is a fact that Melo makes the hall of fame. I will stake my life on it. That's how certain I am.

leetreaper

No chance. Tough to make the hall. Gotta be a superstar of your generation. Melo had a good career bro. Not sure why all the hate. He has like 3 or 4 olympic gold medals. He had to face the best player of this generation in the west for years and he lost those battles. Meanwhile Lebron and Wade played in the horrible east. Just luck of the draw. It's ludacris to say that Melo can't make an NBA roster.

Most of these bench players in the NBA couldn't check Melo if their lives depended on it. Even now. So if he's willing to come off the bench, why wouldn't you sign him? He'll get you 13 a game or whatever.

GS sure could have used him when not one of their scrub bench players could even hit a layup against Toronto when Klay and KD went down.
    Goat, you put KD and Melo in the same category HOF worthy?

2daBank

If tmac in melo should get in. It isn’t that hard to get in.

leetreaper

You told Shari "ban this bitch clown" for saying Melo will make the Hall of Fame.

Yet your post does not refute anything I said, because in your heart, you know you made an error, and did not really understand how good Carmelo has been over his career.

Now you're beginning to realize you made a stupid mistake, you called out the wrong person, and I won this little debate.

It is in fact not a debate.

As I said, it is a fact that Melo makes the hall of fame. I will stake my life on it. That's how certain I am.
    Goater, try to be better than you are right now and always think upward compared to downwards.
    OK? If you reply OK, we'll continue talking.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If tmac in melo should get in. It isn’t that hard to get in.
    Banker, I love you but you cant compare Tmac with Melo, can you? Two similar players but put much different loads of work.

leetreaper

Banker, but like I said, after 2000 those guys left, ie Kobe, Shaq, The ADmiral, The Mailman list goes on and on, the game went to shit...
    My 2cents

Goat Milk

Goat, you put KD and Melo in the same category HOF worthy?
    No, I don't. KD is one of the 15 greatest players in NBA history. Melo is a once in a generation small forward in his own right. How many small forwards averaged 24 ppg over the course of a 15 year career? I bet you can count them on 1-2 hands... That's how good Melo was.

You came at me with an insult when I said nothing to you, you bolded your words, and you called on a mod. You're a child. I have no interest in discussing anything with you.

Keep attacking others like you do I'm sure it'll get you real far in life.

2daBank

Banker, I love you but you cant compare Tmac with Melo, can you? Two similar players but put much different loads of work.
    I don’t like melo but he was one of the better scorers of his time. He a ball hog and lazy as fukk on the defensive end but you can’t take that from him. Plus he was a beast on that cuse championship team in his only year of college I believe?

I mean harden a ball hog, weak defensively, and never gonna win shit but ppl suck that flopping loser off constantly!!!

2daBank

Banker, but like I said, after 2000 those guys left, ie Kobe, Shaq, The ADmiral, The Mailman list goes on and on, the game went to shit...
    My 2cents
    I think the NBA and NFL a joke now days, can’t stand all the pussy rules favoring offense in either sport.

Get off my lawn you damn kids!!

leetreaper

I don’t like melo but he was one of the better scorers of his time. He a ball hog and lazy as fukk on the defensive end but you can’t take that from him. Plus he was a beast on that cuse championship team in his only year of college I believe?

I mean harden a ball hog, weak defensively, and never gonna win shit but ppl suck that flopping loser off constantly!!!
    I think the NBA and NFL a joke now days, can’t stand all the pussy rules favoring offense in either sport.

Get off my lawn you damn kids!!
    NBA:

1. Flops
    2. Any drive, bad angle foul
    3. No more post ups, any movement back, foul
    4. Foul on a jump shot( AFTER a shot has been made) touch
    5. More shot clock = MORE ADS SO OBV, you gotta be a retard to not get that...

Ill review more sports, gimme a sec

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

On Jeremy Lin getting in to the HOF in an above post -

Could happen.. Liberal thinking always put race and color before talent.. They all need a hero and have feeling too.. Make em feel good..

I understand this way of thinking, it's a nice way of thinking but it takes away that hall of fame selection that really deserved it through raw talent and hard work.. Lastly real numbers!!!

I hate free passes.. Color of skin or ethnicity shouldn't matter ever in sports when it comes to the hall of fame!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Could happen.. Liberal thinking always put race and color before talent.. .. Makes em feel good..

I understand this way of thinking, it's a nice way of thinking but it takes away that hall of fame selection that really deserved it through raw talent and hard work.. Lastly real numbers!!!

I hate free passes.. Color of skin or ethnicity shouldn't matter ever in sports when it comes to the hall of fame!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lamelo? How many of these guys are there?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Lamelo? How many of these guys are there?
    lonzo nba
    liangelo ball bum steals stuff china left ucla not good enough for nba
    lamelo ball future top 5 nba pick it seems next draft

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Only one Melo and he's a first ballot hall of famer

Not sure who the f this kid is
    Is he? Guy was a fukking joke in the NBA. A volume scorer who never led a team anywhere. Furthest he got was when Chauncey Billups reeled that headcase in for a moment, before he forced his way to NY.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    the kid did grow to 6'8 and still has point guard skills. with that skill level and height he should be a top 3 pick.
    his dad lied about the growth spurt. word is he is more like 6'6". but still a top 3 pick.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Is he? Guy was a fukking joke in the NBA. A volume scorer who never led a team anywhere. Furthest he got was when Chauncey Billups reeled that headcase in for a moment, before he forced his way to NY.
    sounds a lot like dominique wilkins who was voted a top 50 nba player. people just love to kill the melo narrative. lot of guys never won anything.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    sounds a lot like dominique wilkins who was voted a top 50 nba player. people just love to kill the melo narrative. lot of guys never won anything.
    And melo won a fukkin ncaa ship!! That more than a whole bunch of hof’ers ever won!!

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

And melo won a fukkin ncaa ship!! That more than a whole bunch of hof’ers ever won!!
    Pervis Ellison single-handedly won an NCAA title, let's put him in the HoF too!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

and the gold medal. people forget it's the basketball hall of fame. not just nba.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

statwise it'd prob be hard to not say hof Ive never been an overall melo fan but I used to like to watch him offensively he was a beast very hard to stop. in his prime he scored inside and outside with a quick first step. these stats lean towards hof imo some guys are just scorers and thats what they do some of those older guys in the hall I have no idea what kind of defense they played if any but nobody ever harps on it, I left the last 2 years off. mcgrady's numbers pale in comparison like a rising star that faded out as quickly as it brightened I know he got injured and all and I wonder how much they take stuff like that into consideration and if for every player, they obviously did for walton. not to mention 10 time all star and 6 time all nba also a scoring title. also 19th on all time scoring list, everybody ahead of him is either in or will be in when eligible. and they include college also and he won a chip in his only year in college. I wonder if they include the olympic team stuff he was really good on those teams. my bad I put 16 yrs at first instead of 14 yrs but that one yr he played with 2 diff teams and they have a total too I was counting and overlooked

melo
    Season Age Tm Lg Pos G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% eFG% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
    2003-04 19 DEN NBA SF 82 82 36.5 7.6 17.9 .426 0.8 2.6 .322 6.8 15.3 .444 .449 5.0 6.4 .777 2.2 3.8 6.1 2.8 1.2 0.5 3.0 2.7 21.0
    2004-05 20 DEN NBA SF 75 75 34.8 7.1 16.4 .431 0.6 2.1 .266 6.5 14.3 .455 .448 6.1 7.6 .796 1.9 3.8 5.7 2.6 0.9 0.4 3.0 3.1 20.8
    2005-06 21 DEN NBA SF 80 80 36.8 9.5 19.7 .481 0.5 1.9 .243 9.0 17.8 .506 .493 7.2 8.9 .808 1.5 3.4 4.9 2.7 1.1 0.5 2.7 2.9 26.5
    2006-07 22 DEN NBA SF 65 65 38.2 10.6 22.4 .476 0.6 2.3 .268 10.0 20.1 .499 .489 7.1 8.7 .808 2.2 3.8 6.0 3.8 1.2 0.4 3.6 3.1 28.9
    2007-08 23 DEN NBA SF 77 77 36.4 9.5 19.2 .492 0.8 2.1 .354 8.7 17.1 .509 .511 6.0 7.7 .786 2.3 5.1 7.4 3.4 1.3 0.5 3.3 3.3 25.7
    2008-09 24 DEN NBA SF 66 66 34.5 8.1 18.3 .443 1.0 2.6 .371 7.2 15.7 .455 .469 5.6 7.1 .793 1.6 5.2 6.8 3.4 1.1 0.4 3.0 3.0 22.8
    2009-10 25 DEN NBA SF 69 69 38.2 10.0 21.8 .458 0.9 2.7 .316 9.1 19.1 .478 .478 7.4 8.9 .830 2.2 4.4 6.6 3.2 1.3 0.4 3.0 3.3 28.2
    2010-11 26 TOT NBA SF 77 77 35.7 8.9 19.5 .455 1.2 3.3 .378 7.6 16.3 .470 .487 6.6 7.9 .838 1.5 5.8 7.3 2.9 0.9 0.6 2.7 2.9 25.6
    2010-11 26 DEN NBA SF 50 50 35.5 8.7 19.3 .452 0.8 2.5 .333 7.9 16.8 .470 .474 6.9 8.3 .823 1.5 6.1 7.6 2.8 0.9 0.6 2.8 2.7 25.2
    2010-11 26 NYK NBA SF 27 27 36.2 9.1 19.9 .461 2.0 4.6 .424 7.2 15.2 .472 .510 6.1 7.0 .872 1.5 5.2 6.7 3.0 0.9 0.6 2.4 3.3 26.3
    2011-12 27 NYK NBA SF 55 55 34.1 8.0 18.6 .430 1.2 3.7 .335 6.8 14.9 .454 .463 5.4 6.7 .804 1.6 4.7 6.3 3.6 1.1 0.4 2.6 2.8 22.6
    2012-13 28 NYK NBA PF 67 67 37.0 10.0 22.2 .449 2.3 6.2 .379 7.6 16.0 .476 .502 6.3 7.6 .830 2.0 4.9 6.9 2.6 0.8 0.5 2.6 3.1 28.7
    2013-14 29 NYK NBA PF 77 77 38.7 9.6 21.3 .452 2.2 5.4 .402 7.5 15.9 .469 .503 6.0 7.0 .848 1.9 6.2 8.1 3.1 1.2 0.7 2.6 2.9 27.4
    2014-15 30 NYK NBA SF 40 40 35.7 9.0 20.2 .444 1.5 4.5 .341 7.4 15.7 .474 .482 4.7 5.9 .797 1.8 4.8 6.6 3.1 1.0 0.4 2.2 2.2 24.2
    2015-16 31 NYK NBA SF 72 72 35.1 7.9 18.2 .434 1.5 4.3 .339 6.4 13.8 .463 .474 4.6 5.6 .829 1.4 6.4 7.7 4.2 0.9 0.5 2.4 2.5 21.8
    2016-17 32 NYK NBA SF 74 74 34.3 8.1 18.8 .433 2.0 5.7 .359 6.1 13.1 .466 .488 4.1 4.9 .833 0.8 5.1 5.9 2.9 0.8 0.5 2.1 2.7 22.4

mcgrady

Season Age Tm Lg Pos G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% eFG% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
    1997-98 18 TOR NBA SF 64 17 18.4 2.8 6.2 .450 0.2 0.6 .341 2.6 5.6 .462 .467 1.2 1.7 .712 1.6 2.6 4.2 1.5 0.8 1.0 1.0 1.3 7.0
    1998-99 19 TOR NBA SF 49 2 22.6 3.4 7.9 .436 0.2 0.7 .229 3.3 7.1 .457 .447 2.3 3.2 .726 2.4 3.2 5.7 2.3 1.1 1.3 1.6 1.9 9.3
    1999-00 20 TOR NBA SF 79 34 31.2 5.8 12.9 .451 0.2 0.8 .277 5.6 12.1 .463 .460 3.5 5.0 .707 2.4 4.0 6.3 3.3 1.1 1.9 2.0 2.5 15.4
    2000-01 21 ORL NBA SG 77 77 40.1 10.2 22.4 .457 0.8 2.2 .355 9.5 20.2 .468 .474 5.6 7.6 .733 2.5 5.0 7.5 4.6 1.5 1.5 2.6 2.1 26.8
    2001-02 22 ORL NBA SG 76 76 38.3 9.4 20.9 .451 1.4 3.7 .364 8.1 17.1 .470 .483 5.5 7.3 .748 2.0 5.9 7.9 5.3 1.6 1.0 2.5 1.8 25.6
    2002-03 23 ORL NBA SG 75 74 39.4 11.1 24.2 .457 2.3 6.0 .386 8.7 18.2 .481 .505 7.7 9.7 .793 1.6 4.9 6.5 5.5 1.7 0.8 2.6 2.1 32.1
    2003-04 24 ORL NBA SG 67 67 39.9 9.7 23.4 .417 2.6 7.7 .339 7.1 15.7 .455 .473 5.9 7.5 .796 1.4 4.6 6.0 5.5 1.4 0.6 2.7 1.9 28.0
    2004-05 25 HOU NBA SF 78 78 40.8 9.2 21.3 .431 1.8 5.6 .326 7.3 15.7 .468 .473 5.5 7.1 .774 0.9 5.3 6.2 5.7 1.7 0.7 2.6 2.1 25.7
    2005-06 26 HOU NBA SF 47 47 37.1 8.7 21.5 .406 1.6 5.0 .312 7.2 16.5 .434 .442 5.4 7.2 .747 1.0 5.6 6.5 4.8 1.3 0.9 2.6 1.9 24.4
    2006-07 27 HOU NBA SG 71 71 35.8 9.0 20.8 .431 1.8 5.4 .331 7.2 15.5 .466 .474 4.9 6.9 .707 0.8 4.5 5.3 6.5 1.3 0.5 3.0 1.9 24.6
    2007-08 28 HOU NBA SG 66 62 37.0 8.3 19.8 .419 1.3 4.5 .292 7.0 15.3 .457 .452 3.7 5.4 .684 0.6 4.5 5.1 5.9 1.0 0.5 2.4 1.4 21.6
    2008-09 29 HOU NBA SG 35 35 33.7 5.4 13.9 .388 1.3 3.3 .376 4.1 10.5 .391 .433 3.6 4.5 .801 0.6 3.8 4.4 5.0 1.2 0.4 2.0 1.1 15.6
    2009-10 30 TOT NBA SG 30 24 22.4 3.0 7.8 .387 0.5 2.1 .250 2.5 5.7 .439 .421 1.6 2.1 .746 0.7 2.4 3.1 3.3 0.5 0.5 1.5 1.3 8.2
    2009-10 30 HOU NBA SG 6 0 7.7 1.2 3.2 .368 0.2 0.3 .500 1.0 2.8 .353 .395 0.7 1.0 .667 0.0 0.8 0.8 1.0 0.0 0.3 0.2 0.3 3.2
    2009-10 30 NYK NBA SG 24 24 26.1 3.5 9.0 .389 0.6 2.6 .242 2.9 6.4 .448 .424 1.8 2.4 .754 0.9 2.8 3.7 3.9 0.6 0.5 1.8 1.6 9.4
    2010-11 31 DET NBA SG 72 39 23.4 3.2 7.1 .442 0.4 1.2 .341 2.7 5.9 .462 .471 1.3 1.8 .698 0.7 2.8 3.5 3.5 0.9 0.5 1.4 1.4 8.0
    2011-12 32 ATL NBA SF 52 0 16.1 1.9 4.4 .437 0.3 0.6 .455 1.7 3.8 .434 .470 1.1 1.6 .675 0.4 2.5 3.0 2.1 0.3 0.3 1.0 0.7 5.3
    Career NBA 938 703 32.7 7.2 16.4 .435 1.2 3.4 .338 6.0 13.0 .461 .470 4.1 5.5 .746 1.4 4.2 5.6 4.4 1.2 0.9 2.2 1.8 19.6
    6 seasons HOU NBA 303 293 36.7 8.3 19.7 .420 1.6 4.8 .322 6.7 14.8 .452 .460 4.6 6.3 .737 0.8 4.7 5.5 5.6 1.3 0.6 2.5 1.7 22.7
    4 seasons ORL NBA 295 294 39.4 10.1 22.7 .446 1.7 4.8 .361 8.4 17.9 .469 .484 6.2 8.0 .768 1.9 5.1 7.0 5.2 1.5 1.0 2.6 2.0 28.1
    3 seasons TOR NBA 192 53 24.7 4.2 9.4 .448 0.2 0.7 .284 4.0 8.6 .461 .459 2.4 3.4 .712 2.2 3.3 5.5 2.5 1.0 1.4 1.6 2.0 11.1
    1 season DET NBA 72 39 23.4 3.2 7.1 .442 0.4 1.2 .341 2.7 5.9 .462 .471 1.3 1.8 .698 0.7 2.8 3.5 3.5 0.9 0.5 1.4 1.4 8.0
    1 season ATL NBA 52 0 16.1 1.9 4.4 .437 0.3 0.6 .455 1.7 3.8 .434 .470 1.1 1.6 .675 0.4 2.5 3.0 2.1 0.3 0.3 1.0 0.7 5.3
    1 season NYK NBA 24 24 26.1 3.5 9.0 .389 0.6 2.6 .242 2.9 6.4 .448 .424 1.8 2.4 .754 0.9 2.8 3.7 3.9 0.6 0.5 1.8 1.6 9.4
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-28-19 at 12:01 AM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Pervis Ellison single-handedly won an NCAA title, let's put him in the HoF too!
    yeah and he had melo's career too. you sounding kind of stupid right now.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Lakers?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Melo was a great offensive player, just never learned how to play or get back on defense.. His biggest curse.. Bit of a ball hog and didn't pass alot either when double teamed in the post when he should have to wide open 3 point shooters..

That's why he got the name the big bully. He was a bully in the low post!! He was still a good player in his prime.. HOF worthy not so sure??? Did win medals for the USA Olympic teams too... I'm not totally hating on Melo..

First 123 Last