2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Pervis Ellison single-handedly won an NCAA title, let's put him in the HoF too!
    He has the numbers melo does? Didn’t think so.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    and the gold medal. people forget it's the basketball hall of fame. not just nba.
    The gold medals don’t mean much to me, all the USA teams win since nba players started playing, didn’t much matter who was on them. Im sure they count for something just dunno how much?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The gold medals don’t mean much to me, all the USA teams win since nba players started playing, didn’t much matter who was on them. Im sure they count for something just dunno how much?
    true. i think he is respected for his as he excelled in that style of play when he was over there. it would have been good to let him go this year since it was a throw away team kind of. don't really understand why they wouldn't even give him a chance to do that. when you look at allen iverson avg's when he was ignored by the league he could still score. different story with alcohol probs etc. but it seems once you are a great scorer and not that anymore, they don't want you for anything. crazy thing is melo avg'd 15 in houston in limited minutes. and somehow became the scapegoat still lol.

2daBank

true. i think he is respected for his as he excelled in that style of play when he was over there. it would have been good to let him go this year since it was a throw away team kind of. don't really understand why they wouldn't even give him a chance to do that. when you look at allen iverson avg's when he was ignored by the league he could still score. different story with alcohol probs etc. but it seems once you are a great scorer and not that anymore, they don't want you for anything. crazy thing is melo avg'd 15 in houston in limited minutes. and somehow became the scapegoat still lol.
    Lol. Anyone who knows anything knows what Houston prob is, they lead by a flopping loser who isn’t all that concerned w winning!!

Far as the medals I def think they count for something just hard to say what really?

These dudes sayin he not a HOFer are crazy. Goaty spot on bout this, it a lock he in.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

stupid d'antoni announces today he is gonna "stagger" minutes between harden and westbrook, then play both at crunch time. basically dude is scared to say anything to harden cause he wants to keep his job. russ avg triple double last 3 years and regardless always been high assist guy. harden can obviously score 30 as a 2 guard so what is he doing here? guys supposed to be an offensive genius but can't figure out how to balance TWO superstars for the past 3 years lol.

2daBank

stupid d'antoni announces today he is gonna "stagger" minutes between harden and westbrook, then play both at crunch time. basically dude is scared to say anything to harden cause he wants to keep his job. russ avg triple double last 3 years and regardless always been high assist guy. harden can obviously score 30 as a 2 guard so what is he doing here? guys supposed to be an offensive genius but can't figure out how to balance TWO superstars for the past 3 years lol.
    Lmao. Yea I’m sure that will work killer, instead of having them learn to play together he gonna separate them all game then throw them together when it matters!! Lmfao. Holy shit he is stupid.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I can't follow the thread.

I don't know if we are talking about Lamelo Ball or Carmello Anthony.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Started with one Melo, went to another. I'll add in another 2 cents if it shifts to discussing the late Fab Melo, RIP.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I can't follow the thread.

I don't know if we are talking about Lamelo Ball or Carmello Anthony.

I came in initially to just laugh at another stupid thread by the resident idiot but then got sucked into the melo debate. Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I came in initially to just laugh at another stupid thread by the resident idiot but then got sucked into the melo debate. Lol
    how is DDD always on point and hilarious? always makes me laugh. gotta do double duty since thegiant isn't here to make us laugh anymore.

2daBank

how is DDD always on point and hilarious? always makes me laugh. gotta do double duty since thegiant isn't here to make us laugh anymore.
    Triple d is my buddy . We gonna be roommates and tag team lots of Ho’s!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Triple d is my buddy . We gonna be roommates and tag team lots of Ho’s!!
    bud light or bud light platinum at the castle? gonna have to defend that thing as well.

2daBank

bud light or bud light platinum at the castle? gonna have to defend that thing as well.
    I know it blasphemy being from stl but I prefer Miller lite and rolling rock! Lol. Not a huge deal to me tho, I’ve always drank whatever beer the friends i was with preferred. It all the same to me! I’m not really a huge drinker anyways anymore, much prefer the drugs!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

lol def miller lite over bud light. can't find a bathrom close enough when drinking bud light. but platinum doesn't make you piss half as bad.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

LaMelo Ball is shutting down his season in Australia with the NBL's Illawarra Hawks after suffering a bone bruise in his foot that sidelined him 12 games into the season. Ball has been rehabbing and working to get back on the court after sustaining the injury in December, but his manager, Jermaine Jackson, told ESPN that the clock on his required rehab lapsed, pushing him into the decision.

Declaring for the NBA Draft at this point will be no more than a formality for Ball, who joined the Hawks as a fringe first-rounder but has since solidified his standing as a top-five prospect in this class. He averaged 17 points, 6.8 assists and 7.5 rebounds per game for the Hawks in a challenging pro league, displaying enough pop in 12 games to validate buzz about being a contender for the No. 1 pick. While he struggled to shoot with efficiency -- Ball hit just 25% from 3 and 46% from the floor -- the size, skill and upside will warrant teams with top-five picks to give him a long, hard look.

Even by shutting down his season early, Ball helped -- not hurt -- his draft stock by going overseas on the whole. And unlike Memphis freshman James Wiseman, who left more questions than answers in the wake of his tumultuous freshman season and eventual departure from the university, Ball did well for himself competing against grown men in a pro league. His checking account will benefit all the more soon.

The down side for Ball in shutting it down at this point, though, as ESPN notes, is that many critical NBA decision-makers did not get a chance to scout Ball overseas. Many did -- making the trek to Australia early in the season -- but others who put off the trip are now left with limited scouting opportunities to see him before the draft.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Where’s LiAngelo (spelling)

First 123