Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so much to correct you on but I will keep it short. Trump never raped his wife. She admitted it wasn't true. Trump isn't bipolar. You always choose to believe in the bad and disregard facts if they don't suit your agenda. It's so true.

Trump is a much better human being than that evil oyster crooked Hillary. Anyone voting for her has to be question on whether they themselves are bipolar or mentally ill.
    I have no agenda. I don't care about either of these fukks. I truly don't care who wins. BUT, I really don't like Trump, never did like him even before he ran for POTUS. I've seen his type too many times. You like him. Great. That's why we have a democracy. I respect your right to back him.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    then you don't know a damn thing about hillary clinton

bragging about the tallest building isn't even in the same league as laughing about getting a pedophile off charges that you knew he was guilty for, used a loophole in the law that doesn't exist anymore to do it and laughed about it. So no, you are not researched out or you have a very selective memory.
    Seems like you need to do a better job of researching rather than just regurgitating some bs you read off a right wing propaganda site.

She didn't laugh at getting a pedophile off. She laughed while retelling parts of the case as a point of emphasizing ridiculousness.

Here are the word for word transcripts of the parts in question

Clinton:Of course he claimed he didn't.All this stuff.He took a lie detector test.I had him take a polygraph , which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.[laughs]

Clinton:So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn't want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence[laughs] before it was presented.

Clinton:I wrote all that stuff and I handed it to Mahlon Gibson,and I said, "Well this guy's ready to come up from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice."[laughs]

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you have researched everything and weighed all of the positives and negatives and you still vote for Hillary it just proves to me that you're a fukkin moron

Voting for 3rd party or not voting is a better option

Donald can be bad news in a funny and embarrassing moment kind of way...Hillary is legitimately dangerous and corrupt to the core.

But hey if she wins all the morons can be happy but we all lose in the end

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What does Russia have to do with this? Are you keeping up with current events? They have clearly been trying to create chaos in the US. They obviously have an agenda. If they were pushing Hillary would I be against it? Hell fukkin yeah. Do you really think I care about who wins this election over our country? I am all AMERICA. A hack against the US is a hack against all of us. I consider these breaches on the same level if not worst than 9/11. I'm not sure why you guys think it's funny? Do you know how close we are to war with Russia?
    You would think all the dudes that want to "Make America Great Again" might have some concerns about Russians trying to influence our election.

But hey, if that foreign hack is supporting your cause...no biggie, i guess.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

I have no agenda. I don't care about either of these fukks. I truly don't care who wins. BUT, I really don't like Trump, never did like him even before he ran for POTUS. I've seen his type too many times. You like him. Great. That's why we have a democracy. I respect your right to back him.
    right back at ya man. I don't take this shit personal. I just want the US to have a good president and I don't care what party he or she belongs to. They haven't had a good one in many years now. Hillary will be as bad as the last 2 were.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Fact: Every Trump supporter has an extremely low IQ
    Not surprised a ton of LOSING gamblers on this forum are voting Trump too. Goes hand in hand with their low IQ

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Yeah I remember that dumbfukk...you also have an almighty anti-missile defense system!
    Try us Commies. Like I said before EVERYONE of our ICBM's are pointed at one place... Mother Russia. Not China, North Korea, Iran. They are ALL pointed at your Commie ass. Our Nuclear Triad is focused on one shitty country... RUSSIA. If Trump is elected his hands will also be on the codes to fry you Commies. No one else is more of a threat to us than you bitches. Remember that.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post

Mac4Lyfe

right back at ya man. I don't take this shit personal. I just want the US to have a good president and I don't care what party he or she belongs to. They haven't had a good one in many years now. Hillary will be as bad as the last 2 were.
    This was a fukked up election from the start. I don't like any of these leaders for either party. I don't see it getting better 4 years from now. Who the hell would put their name in the hat 4 years from now with all we've seen this go round? You'd have to be borderline insane to run for president. My only hope is that a 3rd party could gain steam and we the people really vote for who we want but too many people are dead set Republican/Democrat. I really would like to see Mark Cuban run in 2020. He'd have my vote right now.

the_situation

Your avatar displays your level of immaturity. Typical Trump supporter

Mac4Lyfe

We will be fine. We are Americans and we will get through this. Don't believe the hype that doomsayers are pitching. Our economy is kicking ass across the globe. This is THE country everyone wants to be a part of. People are dying to get into this country literally. We all have hit the lottery just being born in this country. Do not believe all the doom and gloom. The US will still kick ass.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Did any of you clintards actually read the OP? Trump's words to you are like pearls to swine. You are unamerican.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Try us Commies.
    WEAK PUSSY ALERT!!!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's very simple for me. I make a lot of money and Trump wants to take less of it. Done and done - not even a choice. Couldn't care less about his politics.
    Seems tempting, but given Trump's inability to distinguish fantasy from reality, believing him on that seems like a foolish gamble. Besides, a president who continues to blow up the debt is gonna kill your wealth long term when those bills come due, either by higher taxes or inflation.

This was a fukked up election from the start. I don't like any of these leaders for either party. I don't see it getting better 4 years from now. Who the hell would put their name in the hat 4 years from now with all we've seen this go round? You'd have to be borderline insane to run for president. My only hope is that a 3rd party could gain steam and we the people really vote for who we want but too many people are dead set Republican/Democrat. I really would like to see Mark Cuban run in 2020. He'd have my vote right now.
    That's a popular sentiment people toss around all the time, but when highly qualified 3rd party candidates come around, those same people prove they're all talk and vote for the bad choices instead, hoping someone even better will come along next time. Johnson is more qualified than Cuban is or will be, and is quite possibly the best 3rd party choice in over a century.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

November 9th

We're ready to go!!!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    WEAK PUSSY ALERT!!!

we sure do have many over here bud...fukking pathetic really

DwightShrute

I would rather see a 3-headed monster be elected POTUS than someone like Hillary fukking Clinton or Obama or Bush.

I am not sure why people cannot see the downward fall in Washington. Its never been so corrupt, unaccountable and divisive. The media is out of control. Journalism is dead. Even the highest authority, the FBI, in the land seems to be corrupt. When all this happens, its a breeding ground for chaos and the end of everything the USA stands for. The government spying on its own people. The Patriot Act. Where does it end? Forcing people to buy health insurance and fining them if they don't? WTF happened? 20 Trillion in debt? Billions spent on campaigns? Citizens United?

Trump is the only chance to turn this huge ship around. The only chance. Both parties fukking hate him and the media hates him. To me, and millions of others, that means he doing it right. He must win or America is over. The good America that was respected worldwide. That America.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Try us Commies. Like I said before EVERYONE of our ICBM's are pointed at one place... Mother Russia. Not China, North Korea, Iran. They are ALL pointed at your Commie ass. Our Nuclear Triad is focused on one shitty country... RUSSIA. If Trump is elected his hands will also be on the codes to fry you Commies. No one else is more of a threat to us than you bitches. Remember that.
    Green Party's Jill Stein: On nuclear issues, Hillary more dangerous than Trump ... let me guess, Jill Stein is a Trumptard secretly supported by Putin as well?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    we sure do have many over here bud...fukking pathetic really
    it's crazy man

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Read it. Not voting for Trump.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You can't fix stupid is why Dwight

People know that deep down Bush Obama and Hillary are all the same trash but just don't care

Sad

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

I am not sure why people cannot see the downward fall in Washington. Its never been so corrupt, unaccountable and divisive.
    Don't worry, people see it.

Pushing narrative ...

... on people interested in other things....

Know the saying: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink? Again and again we see the elites doing everything on god's green earth to favor Hillary ... and she can't turn a single voter in her own favor.

This election is about people vs. the machine and unfortunately for the machine, the people know too much.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Read it. Not voting for Trump.
    Well, greasy-kid-stuff, who is a stronger candidate? And, are you if even going to vote? Just curious, caus,' I think I like you. I think?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Your avatar displays your level of immaturity. Typical Trump supporter
    Originally Posted by the_situation
    directed at and you to you in response to your extremely mature comment

Triple_D_Bet

I would rather see a 3-headed monster be elected POTUS than someone like Hillary fukking Clinton or Obama or Bush.

I am not sure why people cannot see the downward fall in Washington. Its never been so corrupt, unaccountable and divisive. The media is out of control. Journalism is dead. Even the highest authority, the FBI, in the land seems to be corrupt. When all this happens, its a breeding ground for chaos and the end of everything the USA stands for. The government spying on its own people. The Patriot Act. Where does it end? Forcing people to buy health insurance and fining them if they don't? WTF happened? 20 Trillion in debt? Billions spent on campaigns? Citizens United?

Trump is the only chance to turn this huge ship around. The only chance. Both parties fukking hate him and the media hates him. To me, and millions of others, that means he doing it right. He must win or America is over. The good America that was respected worldwide. That America.

Plenty of people see the downward spiral in Washington; unfortunately, many of them go willfully ignorant that their team's guy is gonna fix it. Trump supporters are a great example: objectively, it would be a terrible idea to give a guy the job of fixing the country when he hasn't explained how he'll do it in most cases, and the few instances he's shared his plans, they're objectively terrible ideas. Clinton supporters might be consistently ignorant that the country is doing well and they want it to continue, but anyone who can see the problems and still votes Trump is ignoring quite a bit of reality.

The sad thing is Johnson has the good ideas, a history of getting things done and no fear of standing up to Washington to exercise his constitutional duties...but he's unlikely to get in, because people who don't like the way Washington is going are casting protest votes for a buffoon who can't admit when he's obviously wrong on simple things. A vote for Trump, like a vote for Clinton, is a vote wasted on more of the same incompetent politicians.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Damn, Burial city in here

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Don't worry, people see it.

Pushing narrative ...

... on people interested in other things....

Know the saying: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink? Again and again we see the elites doing everything on god's green earth to favor Hillary ... and she can't turn a single voter in her own favor.

This election is about people vs. the machine and unfortunately for the machine, the people know too much.
    journalism is dead!

the_situation

directed at and you to you in response to your extremely mature comment
    Just stating a fact. Trump is only winning in the proven dumbest States of the country

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Seems like you need to do a better job of researching rather than just regurgitating some bs you read off a right wing propaganda site.

She didn't laugh at getting a pedophile off. She laughed while retelling parts of the case as a point of emphasizing ridiculousness.

Here are the word for word transcripts of the parts in question

Clinton:Of course he claimed he didn't.All this stuff.He took a lie detector test.I had him take a polygraph , which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.[laughs]

Clinton:So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn't want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence[laughs] before it was presented.

Clinton:I wrote all that stuff and I handed it to Mahlon Gibson,and I said, "Well this guy's ready to come up from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice."[laughs]

I've heard the tape you sheep, what I said is 100% true. Stop regurgitating bs.

"She didn't laugh at getting a pedophile off. She laughed while retelling parts of the case as a point of emphasizing ridiculousness."

are you on drugs? what was the results of the case and why? Ok then, what did she laugh at?

silly stupid liberals, can't even get a thought out without contradicting themselves.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

What kind of a fukktard does one have to be not to agree with that message? All people who at this point are not voting for Trump are worthless traitors who should be thrown into the ocean.

brooks85

mac still running from his amazing knowledge on ISIS and US military... lol liberals

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    What kind of a fukktard does one have to be not to agree with that message? All people who at this point are not voting for Trump are worthless traitors who should be thrown into the ocean.
    IT'S TRUE!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Better question: why would anyone of any political persuasion believe that Trump has any credibility when he says things? He continues to insist that well-documented reality regarding him and others is false...yet this is the guy you're going to take at his word when he says he'll magically make it all better?

Hyperbole aside, we don't disagree that people voting for a habitual liar who has released no plans to restore sanity to Washington are wasting their votes. It appears we only disagree on what you call that liar: 'Trump or Clinton' is the correct answer

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Better question: why would anyone of any political persuasion believe that Trump has any credibility when he says things? He continues to insist that well-documented reality regarding him and others is false...yet this is the guy you're going to take at his word when he says he'll magically make it all better?

Hyperbole aside, we don't disagree that people voting for a habitual liar who has released no plans to restore sanity to Washington are wasting their votes. It appears we only disagree on what you call that liar: 'Trump or Clinton' is the correct answer
    tripleD lying about trump again. liberals... That is his cue to run away now.

First 123456 Last