ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Trump has zero chance to win this election.

It's actually absurd that anyone things he might.
    Mo watches TV news. You're a good boy, Mo.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    says the moron who didn't think mccain could be president because he crashed 4 jets. Typical liberal and that was 8 years ago. That is the kind of stupid you're too late to fix.

Also, since you have a nice long history of lying on this forum, am I mistaken that you have lied about being an engineer? You used to lie a lot but obviously you learned your lesson after being caught many times and it wasn't by me.
    I predicted correctly that McCain would lose to Obama, Romney would lose to Obama and Trump would lose to Clinton. This is a gambling forum. If you can't cook get out of my kitchen.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I predicted correctly that McCain would lose to Obama, Romney would lose to Obama and Trump would lose to Clinton. This is a gambling forum. If you can't cook get out of my kitchen.
    so that's 2 correct wagers in the last 8 years. Impressive.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so that's 2 correct wagers in the last 8 years. Impressive.
    Well it's better than your unimpressive 0-3.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    do you always just change the subject? Don't do that. Liberals do that.

How could I deny he said something when we were not even talking about quotes or the WSJ?

You go ahead and vote Johnson, not my guilt it is yours. If hillary wins like always everything I've said will come true, not bragging just being honest when it comes to my game theory(see the fools in 2008 and 2012 who were JUST LIKE YOU when obama was running, who was right in the end?) and you can take all the blame for not doing your part to stop it.
    Denying or affirming something isn't hard, and I assume even you could do it...if you were willing to deal with facts instead of just dismissing things as meaningless without proof. As for changing the subject, I noticed you're still ducking my simple math question regarding Trump's tax plan and the assessments you claim (but can't prove) are bogus; instead, you want to change the subject to my voting for Johnson. Does that make you a liberal too? Or is that another instance where when someone else does it, they're wrong, but when you do it you're right?

Sounds good: I'll vote for Johnson, you vote for Trump...most likely neither one of our candidates will win, but mine will be a vote for a good candidate which sends a message that some voters want a president with sane policies; yours will be identical to a vote for Clinton, one for a bad candidate, sending a message that you and the rest will blindly vote for whoever the two major parties tell you to

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well it's better than your unimpressive 0-3.
    which isn't true. I didn't bet Obama in 2008. I did put a one unit bet on Romney in 2012. Trump winning the gop nominations 5 units. Trump winning the presidency 10 units.

1-1 so far on elections and making money.

First ... 3456