chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I don't have to live in Costa Rica fukkface. You should be so lucky to live here. I have access to almost everything you do and Costa Rica is gorgeous all year round. I have never ever admitted its alright for a bookie to stiff anyone which makes you are fukking liar as well. I started my first business in grade 11 and it lasted for 12 years. Fukkwad.
    NO pushing a lawn mower is not a business. I have plenty money in 401 k that i can get right now. So i think I have enough to not worry. I have money in the bank so I don't have to worry. I could live there but chose not to. When you condone his beating little people out of money than it makes you a liar. I am sorry that I hit too close to home that you needed to result to insults. But being a trump supporter it is to be expected!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    WHY DOES SHE TRAVEL IN A HANDICAP VAN?

This just hit me, read it's supposed to be a "scooby" van to appear like normal average joe vehicle but turns out everyone else uses Suburbans and Tahoes, like real Americans do, yet Hillary retrofitted a van? A van?? Thats what you see handicappers roll in so it all makes sense now.
    Did you know that chelsea building used to be something to do with a hospital?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    NO pushing a lawn mower is not a business. I have plenty money in 401 k that i can get right now. So i think I have enough to not worry. I have money in the bank so I don't have to worry. I could live there but chose not to. When you condone his beating little people out of money than it makes you a liar. I am sorry that I hit too close to home that you needed to result to insults. But being a trump supporter it is to be expected!
    wrong again fukkface. You started with lies and insults and continue it in your latest post. Go have another stroke.

chico2663

That metal thing that she dropped out of her pants reminds me of the scene from Forrest Gump. Remember when he was running from the bullies. Maybe kracken or someone in the nursing field can tell if they use it for some disease.

chico2663

wrong again fukkface. You started with lies and insults and continue it in your latest post. Go have another stroke.
    Go screw another nino, What lies ass clown? You still root for a guy that has screwed little business. Are you going to snitch on me like you have others?

DwightShrute

Go screw another nino, What lies ass clown? You still root for a guy that has screwed little business. Are you going to snitch on me like you have others?
    ir tornillo tu madre otra vez

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol says the delivery boy. Chico you are a riot. Perfect sheep for hillary too.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Funniest thing I seen today.

chico2663

Funny i have an insurance policy that pays me more to not work than you make .broke ass. If i wanted to live in a 3rd world company I could go live for free in my uncles mansion in columbia or on grandfathers land in panama

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol says the delivery boy. Chico you are a riot. Perfect sheep for hillary too.
    Brooks do you have the urge to go to the restroom to relieve yourself? I have owned a company that is why when you were bitching about having to replace windows that mexicans screwed up I knew you were a fraud. We always had handyman fix ours. If to tall we would get a glazier.

DwightShrute

Funny i have an insurance policy that pays me more to not work than you make .broke ass. If i wanted to live in a 3rd world company I could go live for free in my uncles mansion in columbia or on grandfathers land in panama
    I love idiots like you who brag about shit like this online. How successful they are and how much money they have. No one believes you first of all and secondly, they are always the least successful and broke fukks. That includes you stroke boy.

You forgot to mention you can fly there in your private jet

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    ir tornillo tu madre otra vez
    usted es un pedofilo! Tu madre esta la chinga

chico2663

I love idiots like you who brag about shit like this online. How successful they are and how much money they have. No one believes you first of all and secondly, they are always the least successful and broke fukks. That includes you stroke boy.

You forgot to mention you can fly there in your private jet
    I don't have a jet but my uncle does but realize this: I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY TO MAKE ENDS MEET. I just spent a grand to go to fantasy drafts so there you go.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hillary will be the first President ever to run the country from a nursing home. She'll be passing bills between nap time and bingo.

brooks85

Brooks do you have the urge to go to the restroom to relieve yourself? I have owned a company that is why when you were bitching about having to replace windows that mexicans screwed up I knew you were a fraud. We always had handyman fix ours. If to tall we would get a glazier.

you can't even get two sentences back to back without making yourself look like an idiot lol

again, you were a delivery boy. Nothing more, nothing less.

DwightShrute

usted es un pedofilo! Tu madre esta la chinga
    chupar penes para el autobús , pero siempre terminan caminando de todos modos

chico2663

you can't even get two sentences back to back without making yourself look like an idiot lol

again, you were a delivery boy. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Just cause i delivered a few sheep for you to have sex with doesn't make me a delivery boy.

DwightShrute

I don't have a jet but my uncle does but realize this: I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY TO MAKE ENDS MEET. I just spent a grand to go to fantasy drafts so there you go.
    wow impressive.

chico2663

the only bus i rode was when i was playing varsity sports. you spanglish is horrible

brooks85

Just cause i delivered a few sheep for you to have sex with doesn't make me a delivery boy.

actually that would make you a delivery boy just like your job. And it also means you have sheep to have sex with on the ready... think before you post lol

chico2663

tu pene es tan pequeño que necesita los niños pequeños
    tu pene es tan pequeño que necesita los niños pequeños

DwightShrute

the only bus i rode was when i was playing varsity sports. you spanglish is horrible
    first thing you've said that even resembles anything that is considered truthful.

chico2663

actually that would make you a delivery boy just like your job. And it also means you have sheep to have sex with on the ready... think before you post lol
    No i lived in the country and borrowed from a buddy. Google series 6,7 license. Does your boss know you screwing around in the computer lab again

chico2663

first thing you've said that even resembles anything that is considered truthful.
    Will you admit it was wrong for trump to beat little businesses out of money

brooks85

No i lived in the country and borrowed from a buddy. Google series 6,7 license. Does your boss know you screwing around in the computer lab again

If you say so. Crazy you're allowed to vote but hillary isn't complaining.

chico2663

never said i was voting for hillary

brooks85

never said i was voting for hillary

lol if you say so. Sound like d2 so I hope you understand why anyone with at least two brain cells wouldn't believe you.

chico2663

lol if you say so. Sound like d2 so I hope you understand why anyone with at least two brain cells wouldn't believe you.
    good thing you only have one. lol i'm debating the pot smoker writing kasich in

brooks85

good thing you only have one. lol i'm debating the pot smoker writing kasich in

the desperation... typical hillary supporter

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Why such concern? It's not like she stroked out or something.
    The concern is she clearly doesn't have the stamina or energy to run for office...

I don't remember ever seeing any candidates in the past not on the campaign trail at this stage in a close race.. Hillary tried and she almost fainted.. Hillary can barely stand for an hour before fainting or coughing, needs extended bathroom breaks.. She has pneumonia now, coughing fits, appears clearly to be unhealthy and lacking energy..

I'm not sure she's gonna make it to November before really getting sick and hospitalized..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/12/493573...cs-in-the-news

broadcasting legend Cokie Roberts told NPR that the DNC is already considering Biden
    to replace Hillary.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Easy fix to this. Press needs to ask Hillary to say on camera definitively that she has never been diagnosed nor treated for Parkinson's or MS. This way she is on record with more than just a fake smile and cackle and the alt right conspiracy theory. If it's true then she sails but if at some point it comes out she has been....she's done. But that will never happen.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Easy fix to this. Press needs to ask Hillary to say on camera definitively that she has never been diagnosed nor treated for Parkinson's or MS. This way she is on record with more than just a fake smile and cackle and the alt right conspiracy theory. If it's true then she sails but if at some point it comes out she has been....she's done. But that will never happen.
    How about they just name biden and then game over.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

David Shuster confirms intent of DNC to replace Clinton with Biden, sends
    team Sanders "scrambling".

http://heatst.com/politics/joe-biden-health/

First ... 2345678 ... Last