sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Big Don eats a pizza with a fork and knife.... Nuff said

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

Calm down nut job, don't go shooting up a school or anything.

Trump supporters and terrorists, not much difference really.
    No Trump Supporters are patriots. You are an idiot.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    No Trump Supporters are patriots. You are an idiot.
    Both want to cause social division...

Both want the same thing, just that one is more devoted to their cause...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    sir, are you claiming that HC is a satan worshiper? If so, do you have any proof. Now, I mean credible proof. The key word being credible here. please show it to me because this is big news.
    Don't tell me about big news. Any big news about HC they wouldn't show it on TV or newspapers. Someone has those emails from Clinton and they are locked in secure becuause there are things that will not be displayed on the news and you will never know the true horror of what this our government has become. Obama and Clinton combined make Trump look like a freaking saint! It's controlled chaos and they are bringing it in too slow for you to notice. We are all getting cooked in water that is slowly heating up to a boil son.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 08-03-16 at 04:01 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Both want to cause social division...

Both want the same thing, just that one is more devoted to their cause...
    Defending freedom, defending a republic? Ever see Star Wars Episode III? Did the jedi wish to cause division? Figure out which side is good and which side is bad first.

Stand up for your constitutional rights and don't let a freaking Muslim wave the constitution and you and mock your country because he got his feelings hurt by Trump! AWWWWW.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 08-03-16 at 04:03 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

B&W wants to be taken seriously yet he is saying HRC worships Satan and while speaking of our state of affairs, throwing in parallels from Star Wars.

Only on SBR

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Don't tell me about big news. Any big news about HC they wouldn't show it on TV or newspapers. Someone has those emails from Clinton and they are locked in secure becuause there are things that will not be displayed on the news and you will never know the true horror of what this our government has become. Obama and Clinton combined make Trump look like a freaking saint! It's controlled chaos and they are bringing it in too slow for you to notice. We are all getting cooked in water that is slowly heating up to a boil son.
    The people in the USA fall for any diversion that the left creates. With each diversion the lefts death grip gets tighter and tighter. The goal is to destroy America from within and most of the population is to dumbed down to figure it out.

ACoochy

Its funny because you clowns truly believe that your boy can't put a single foot wrong, no matter how insane his commentary.

Personal responsibility simply is not anywhere to be found in your world of reasoning..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    The people in the USA fall for any diversion that the left creates. With each diversion the lefts death grip gets tighter and tighter. The goal is to destroy America from within and most of the population is to dumbed down to figure it out.

Really?

Look around and tell me which side of the political spectrum is "dumbed down" in America.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Ah the old liberal media at it again. The liberal media owned by corporations.

Thor4140

Did u miss the Bush years when the Republicans had total control u asswipe? Let me guess Alabama?
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave Thor4140 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Did u miss the Bush years when the Republicans had total control u asswipe? Let me guess Alabama?

lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cuba another yo yo

He is backing Clinton so his taxes do not get audited

It is why many rich people back her or Dems

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this is a great quote and it is true all you need do is substitute right for left.

it is the crazy right wing that is interested in and deals with diversions, all these crazy social issues that the right oppose are complete nonsense and simply fodder for the idiots. don't get me wrong they are important issues but the right uses them as "diversions" to keep the idiots in line. who gives two shits about your marriage partner--only the crazy right, who gives two shits about gender transfer--only the crazy right, who gives two shits about a fake war on Christmas--only the crazy right. you want to talk about diversions my friend, look in the mirror.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cuba another yo yo

He is backing Clinton so his taxes do not get audited

It is why many rich people back her or Dems
    JJ do u know nobody takes u seriously when it comes to politics?

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

This move alone by Cuban will convince me to buy a Mavericks jersey. Have a totally new found respect for Mark Cuban

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

great search dwightie, yeah because Trump doesn't give any reasons to dislike him. lol

where is that ticket? are you ever honest, my god you are the most dishonest individual I have ever encountered in my fckin life.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

is that the devil?

Thor4140

this is a great quote and it is true all you need do is substitute right for left.

it is the crazy right wing that is interested in and deals with diversions, all these crazy social issues that the right oppose are complete nonsense and simply fodder for the idiots. don't get me wrong they are important issues but the right uses them as "diversions" to keep the idiots in line. who gives two shits about your marriage partner--only the crazy right, who gives two shits about gender transfer--only the crazy right, who gives two shits about a fake war on Christmas--only the crazy right. you want to talk about diversions my friend, look in the mirror.
    Dante it goes on and on. They don't give two shits about guns or abortion. It is just red meat for their jackass base. What they do care about is money and how they can hoard all of it. That is all they care about but they got these jackasses believing this other bullshit. It is so pathetic that u think these clowns would see thru it but they do n't and they won't. They are what is called unreachable people

Thor4140

great search dwightie, yeah because Trump doesn't give any reasons to dislike him. lol

where is that ticket? are you ever honest, my god you are the most dishonest individual I have ever encountered in my fckin life.
    nOt sure he is dishonest but i sure as hell know his porch light isn't on.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

nOt sure he is dishonest but i sure as hell know his porch light isn't on.

believe me my friend, when he writes he lies. he lied for 5 years, 5 years about stealing material and calling it his own. I call him on shit all the time and he never answers, not once. the other day he complained he hasn't money to buy a tv, today or whenever he said he placed a 200 wager on Trump. I thought, hmmm. Asked to see the ticket. Nope.

guy lies about everything all the time.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

he reminds me of trump, they lie about the dumbest shit. Trump lying about the purple heart. Said the guy told him it was genuine, he did not. he lied about the NFL calling him. crazy shit that means nothing. dwightie does the same, he lies about crazy shit that is absolutely meaningless. here is a great example, he recommended a particular article in a magazine. I thought let me read it. So I did and it was not an easy read so I read it again. Then I thought no way dwightie read this article. I asked him to discuss it. Nope. He fckin lied about reading an article. Compulsive liar like Trump

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Clinton now back to -300 at 5Dimes

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

Networks pounding the fuk out of him.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19002

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Clinton now back to -300 at 5Dimes

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

Networks pounding the fuk out of him.
    Guys either a plant, losing his mind, or never wanted to be pres. How much stupid shit can the guy say IMO he's trying to quit.

Thor4140

At what point do the kids step in and shake this jackass Trump. By the way where is Opie? The 20 year right wing hatchet job on Hillary with not one conviction doesn't work with all idiot Texans. Looks like Cuban didn't fall for it like Dopie does. OPie all worried about Bengazi and emails (both times exonerated by republicans by the way)but never bothered about 9/11 since it was Bush that was in charge. The same Bush Opie called a great president which makes him about as credible on politics as JJ. Chico it is nice to see some Texans are not naive.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

At what point do the kids step in and shake this jackass Trump. By the way where is Opie? The 20 year right wing hatchet job on Hillary with not one conviction doesn't work with all idiot Texans. Looks like Cuban didn't fall for it like Dopie does. OPie all worried about Bengazi and emails (both times exonerated by republicans by the way)but never bothered about 9/11 since it was Bush that was in charge. The same Bush Opie called a great president which makes him about as credible on politics as JJ. Chico it is nice to see some Texans are not naive.
    Even the kids have no sway over him. Trump does what Trump wants. He always has. Nobody has ever seriously stood up to him (maybe his ex-wives did, who knows). So why should it start now at age 70.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Guys either a plant, losing his mind, or never wanted to be pres. How much stupid shit can the guy say IMO he's trying to quit.
    Bam. It's one of those 3.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Being a plant is the closest you got to anything that resembles logic in your post.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-03-16 at 07:00 PM.

ACoochy

I heard Dopies business began suffering not long after he declared his love for Donald due to lack of credibility.

A whack job supporting a whack job. Makes sense.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

There's 3 months to election day and already "He's throwing the election!"

How stupid can you be. They said this in October 2015 and were dead wrong. The DNC just finished and the press is attacking hard, meanwhile republicans don't like that they are threatened by him in that they've sold out the american people, too

There's plenty of time, and Donald will come out on top. That's the point --- the washington establishment, and especially Obummer and Shrillary, who are the quintessential problem.

The arrogant Obama just did him another favor. A failure says "He's unfit"

Just like brexit, thank you Mr. Obama, you just told us which way is the correct one to go ... lol

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    There's 3 months to election day and already "He's throwing the election!"

How stupid can you be. They said this in October 2015 and were dead wrong. The DNC just finished and the press is attacking hard, meanwhile republicans don't like that they are threatened by him in that they've sold out the american people, too

There's plenty of time, and Donald will come out on top. That's the point --- the washington establishment, and especially Obummer and Shrillary, who are the quintessential problem.

The arrogant Obama just did him another favor. A failure says "He's unfit"

Just like brexit, thank you Mr. Obama, you just told us which way is the correct one to go ... lol
    Nice spin...

Think there could be a position for you as Trumps new PR spin doctor...

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

He'll get on message, then it'll be a month or two of pounding

Hillary's not used to real pounding, only plastic, nammean

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hillary now -340 at 5Dimes.

Unreal.

The Don did himself in. I'm waving the white flag in about 48 hours. Possibly sooner.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 45678 Last