TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

TheMoneyShot

I'm going to be sad when the election is over. Wish this was an everyday thing.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8927

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Trump said Putin was “not going into Ukraine.” “He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want,” Trump said.

Stephanopoulos responded that Putin already had forces in Ukraine since 2014
    6:03 mark

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Donald John Trump showing once again he is the man of the people.

Acoochy finally onboard.

Great picture!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

A chicken eating chicken...

So now we add cannibal to the ever growing list of vulgarities...

Cool...

ACoochy

When are you Trumptards going to stop linking intellect with wealth??

I swear it's one of societies downfalls in a time like this..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    When are you Trumptards going to stop linking intellect with wealth??

I swear it's one of societies downfalls in a time like this..
    I am sure there are plenty of dumb billionaires out there. solid point as usual.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'll be honest, Trump does not look good from that view up above.

He looks pretty aged.

Hopefully he's got eight years left in him to guide us to greatness.

ACoochy

I am sure there are plenty of dumb billionaires out there. solid point as usual.
    Missed the point

Mandatory Trumptard response...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'll be honest, Trump does not look good from that view up above.

He looks pretty aged.

Hopefully he's got eight years left in him to guide us to greatness.
    he looks good for 70. Not as good as the guy in the photo to his left of course.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

6:03 mark

lol That's just the spin he's trying to put on his uninformed statements.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    lol That's just the spin he's trying to put on his uninformed statements.
    A seasoned politician probably would have handled it better. Even then, we can all see example of them making mistakes. He's only been one about a year now. I can imagine how many mistakes I would make over the last year doing all the interviews and speeches he does all over the country. If you aren't a Trump guy, these mistakes are magnified.

ACoochy

A seasoned politician probably would have handled it better. Even then, we can all see example of them making mistakes. He's only been one about a year now. I can imagine how many mistakes I would make over the last year doing all the interviews and speeches he does all over the country. If you aren't a Trump guy, these mistakes are magnified.
    All that fits in line with you being a Boo-boo pussy snitch...

Oh geez, let's lay off the poor guy because he's only running for the position of POTUS!!!!

You must be trolling with those kind of statements...

Either that or you are mildly autistic (not that there's anything wrong with that as one could argue that the guy before Obama was also autistic)...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21881

It's not because he's not a seasoned politician. And it's not because he's not smart enough. His problem is that he has severe personality disorders. These are the kind of disorders that can actually help make you successful financially in the self-promotion business, but are just not compatible with what he's trying to do now. Of course he is sure that he he can; that's part of his extreme personality.

Listen, I can appreciate the appeal of wanting a non-politician to be President. I get that. And so initially the notion of a seemingly success confident businessman seemed appealing. I get that. But that doesn't mean you hand over the keys to just any seemingly successful business who wants the job. This is a damaged person. And there is no fixing him. He is what he is. And among other things, he is unable to communicate with any degree of precision. That's why every day his surrogates are having to say "well, what he really meant was blah blah blah" even though he didn't say that. That's not good. Loose talk like that is not what you want from your President. You do not see that happening on any regular basis with Obama. You just don't. Huge problem, among others.
    Points Awarded:

TheGuesser gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and Roadtrip635

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not because he's not a seasoned politician. And it's not because he's not smart enough. His problem is that he has severe personality disorders. These are the kind of disorders that can actually help make you successful financially in the self-promotion business, but are just not compatible with what he's trying to do now. Of course he is sure that he he can; that's part of his extreme personality.

Listen, I can appreciate the appeal of wanting a non-politician to be President. I get that. And so initially the notion of a seemingly success confident businessman seemed appealing. I get that. But that doesn't mean you hand over the keys to just any seemingly successful business who wants the job. This is a damaged person. And there is no fixing him. He is what he is. And among other things, he is unable to communicate with any degree of precision. That's why every day his surrogates are having to say "well, what he really meant was blah blah blah" even though he didn't say that. That's not good. Loose talk like that is not what you want from your President. You do not see that happening on any regular basis with Obama. You just don't. Huge problem, among others.
    that's your opinion. I suggest that you aren't simply used to hearing someone be so outspoken in politics. I find it refreshing as do millions more. Of course if you listen to CNN (which I am currently and what an embarrassment. What happened to Anderson Cooper? He used to be one of the few that was reasonable on that network), you will definitely have many that will say what you claim but, and this is a big but, it doesn't make it true. My neighbor says it well ... "I rather vote for a 3 headed monster than vote for another Obama, Bush or Crooked Hillary".

Donald Trump is exactly what America needs.

ACoochy

that's your opinion. I suggest that you aren't simply used to hearing someone be so outspoken in politics. I find it refreshing as do millions more. Of course if you listen to CNN (which I am currently and what an embarrassment. What happened to Anderson Cooper? He used to be one of the few that was reasonable on that network), you will definitely have many that will say what you claim but, and this is a big but, it doesn't make it true. My neighbor says it well ... "I rather vote for a 3 headed monster than vote for another Obama, Bush or Crooked Hillary".

Yep, it's Autism...

A person can't troll this much without suffering from some form of mental illness...

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Salt?

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Gotta be fake. Who eats a piece of fried chicken with a fork and knife?
    An elite snob. Who has nothing in common with regular folk.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

And Hillary does?? Being a satan worshiper and all...yea.

Do you think Hillary has any interest in fighting ISIS? Securing our borders so we don't get overrun by these sick fuks? Wake the fuk up Dem-tards. She will bring them in if that is what globalists want. She will fuk us bad you will wake up and wish you didn't live in the USA anymore.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 08-02-16 at 05:20 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Trump needs to go after these mutherfukers with everything he's got. He needs our prayers and support. Expose these communist globalist, criminal phonies for what they are in every interview he does from now until election time, then expose the voter fraud that the Dems will attempt to pull because you know its coming. Never quit until the fight is finished.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Trump needs to go after these mutherfukers with everything he's got. He needs our prayers and support. Expose these communist globalist, criminal phonies for what they are in every interview he does from now until election time, then expose the voter fraud that the Dems will attempt to pull because you know its coming. Never quit until the fight is finished.
    yup.

screw everybody's precious little feelings. Pussies.

TheMoneyShot

Tell me the difference between your claimed opinion of Trump's multi-personality disorder...

Or Obama's PASSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER?

Or Clinton's LYING PERSONALITY DISORDER?

Get with it man.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9131

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Tell me the difference between your claimed opinion of Trump's multi-personality disorder...

Or Obama's PASSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER?

Or Clinton's LYING PERSONALITY DISORDER?

Get with it man.
    When did thinking before you speak or act become frowned upon in this country?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    When did thinking before you speak or act become frowned upon in this country?
    Ask Obama's followers when they protest Black Lives Matters.... and get in my fukking way when I'm trying to get home from work... while these a$$holes don't work.

Obama is (acting) PASSIVE.
    His followers AREN'T.

Another reason why he's borderline 666.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Wow... I thought Cuban had nothing but praise towards Donald Trump?

I guess this week he plans on making an announcement on who he'll endorse?

Rumor has it..... it will be Hillary.
    Trump is forcing all his enemies onto Hillary's side.
    Normally a politician would never be able to do this but Trump is making them leave his side by their own free will.
    Not only are they leaving but they are doing it loudly and boldly and making sure that they slam the door behind them.

Roadtrip635

in 2004, he presented unaudited financials to Deutsche Bank while seeking a loan, claiming he was worth $3.5 billion. The bank concluded Trump was, to say the least, puffing; it put his net worth at $788 million, records show. (Trump personally guaranteed $40 million of the loan to his company, so Deutsche coughed up the money. He later defaulted on that commitment.)

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/d...16-486091.html

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Do you think Hillary has any interest in fighting ISIS? Securing our borders so we don't get overrun by these sick fuks? Wake the fuk up Dem-tards. She will bring them in if that is what globalists want. She will fuk us bad you will wake up and wish you didn't live in the USA anymore.
    Most are on the same side its all a charade, a game.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-02-16 at 12:24 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

sir, are you claiming that HC is a satan worshiper? If so, do you have any proof. Now, I mean credible proof. The key word being credible here. please show it to me because this is big news.

Roadtrip635

Gotta be fake. Who eats a piece of fried chicken with a fork and knife?
    Exactly, at least Ronnie ate his KFC with his hands......

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Immigration is the root of all our problems and people just don't get it! Safety first, everything else is secondary. Their two cars, boat, big house and two cruises a year won't mean shitt when they get blown up at the mall, at a concert or in a restaurant. A vote for Hitlery is like saying I don't give a shitt about the safety and future of my kids. Uncontrolled legal/ illegal immigration will be the death of America. If Hilliary wins this country is done, over!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

I'm going to be sad when the election is over. Wish this was an everyday thing.

Freudian slip.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Calm down nut job, don't go shooting up a school or anything.

Trump supporters and terrorists, not much difference really.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

sharp post

ACoochy

Trumptards and terrorists both fighting for the same cause of segregation...

They may as well buy ISIS flags and do their job for them...

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Read Hillary's America libtard !!!! Even guys who come over with $500 bucks in their pocket are smarter than you !

First ... 345678 Last