d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    http://www.270towin.com/

where does he lose that they have him winning
    I can't see the map you see, since I've adjusted. But I include Hillary winning FL, OH, NC. The two toughest that she could win if it breaks it is AZ and GA. Might be a stretch. 347-191 without those.

Obama beat Romney 332-206. Start with that. Could be similar.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

obama went 365 then 332 374 is like impossible a rock would have beaten mccain in 08

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Crooked Hillary’s whole speech was a pack of lies. Trump will spread the truth and expose her failures and corruption.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Crooked Hillary’s whole speech was a pack of lies. Trump will spread the truth and expose her failures and corruption.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Melania Trump’s Website, Biography Have Disappeared From The Internet

The disappearance of Trump’s elaborate website comes just days after news outlets, including The Huffington Post, raised serious questions about whether she actually earned an undergraduate degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljana, which is in Trump’s native Slovenia.

The former model's website had claimed that she received an undergraduate degree in Slovenia. But a biography of the potential first lady's life, "Melania Trump: The Inside Story," asserted that Trump gave up schooling after just one year in order to focus on her burgeoning modeling career.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

obama went 365 then 332 374 is like impossible a rock would have beaten mccain in 08
    Probably true. Something similar to 332 is quite possible.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump in a tweeting frenzy. Desperate. Sad!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

All in all the DNC kicked the RNC hate shows ass. Well put together for the most part, great vids & speakers. The speakers at the DNC far out classed the RNC. The RNC had Scott Baio & Soap Opera Stars. Chris Christie & Mike Pence. So no way could they come close to the DNC.

In the end it was all for Hilary Clinton. Who is not all that much to get excited about. Her best policy is still I'm not Donald Trump. Make of it what you want, still to close to call either way.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump in a tweeting frenzy. Desperate. Sad!
    brilliant. High energy. relentless. Will make a great president.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I can't see the map you see, since I've adjusted. But I include Hillary winning FL, OH, NC. The two toughest that she could win if it breaks it is AZ and GA. Might be a stretch. 347-191 without those.

Obama beat Romney 332-206. Start with that. Could be similar.
    347 is a bit high but plausible

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    brilliant. High energy. relentless. Will make a great president.
    Such a crazed frenzy that he can't even spell correctly.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12025

347 is a bit high but plausible
    Wow so Obama lost only Indiana NC and a split in Nebraska from 08 to 12. In terms of getting elected, I see no reason for Hillary to stray from obamas platform considering he has a decent approval rating for a departing prez.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

http://www.270towin.com/

where does he lose that they have him winning
    Virginia

DwightShrute

Such a crazed frenzy that he can't even spell correctly.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Virginia
    they have that as a tossup but you might as well make it blue

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

When do the Republicans get their convention?
    When aren't men who enjoy Depeche Mode as their favorite band not gay ? Seriously. Please explain ? Ok just admit you are a homosexual and you enjoyed John Paxson in those short shorts and that is why you are a Chicago fan. lol

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    You know why the country was losingn 800,000 jobs a month don't you? It was due to the financial meltdown that was caused in part by banks being forced to make home loans to people who couldn't afford them. Bush warned against this. Obama promoted it.
    Another dipstick poster. Before bush if a loan went 3 months delequent than it would go into foreclosure proceeding but bush went before congress and got them to switch it to a year. The clinton shit was passed under carter. More of the foreclosures went to people that bought extra homes to rent. The median home in foreclosure was over 200,000. How do I know because i was a partner in a company that had the hud contract in sw ohio and n ky.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Roadtrip635

CNN investigated Trump's hiring practices at Mar-a-Lago, his private club in South Florida. The U.S. Department of Labor confirmed that between 2013 and the fall of 2015, the resort posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just four of those jobs with American workers.

The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the federal government's H-2B process.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Roadtrip635 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i had to go get something in pittsburgh today, i saw trump signs everywhere 1 hillary sign

i would say at least 7 that i counted who knows if i missed any

people hate the governor, hes a fuckin clown (D)

a poll comes out today saying shes up 9 points?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    CNN investigated Trump's hiring practices at Mar-a-Lago, his private club in South Florida. The U.S. Department of Labor confirmed that between 2013 and the fall of 2015, the resort posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just four of those jobs with American workers.

The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the federal government's H-2B process.
    Make America great again by bringing in 98.5% foreign workers into your companies

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Apparently the old lying hag, who cannot secure her own servers, knows more than a U.S. National Intelligence Director. I love seeing how brain dead and gullible Hillary's supporters are.

US intel head calls for end to ‘hyperventilation’ over Russia’s alleged role in DNC hack

Published time: 29 Jul, 2016 04:16Edited time: 29 Jul, 2016 04:30
    Get short URL

U.S. National Intelligence Director James Clapper © Joshua Roberts / Reuters

The Director of National Intelligence says Washington is still unsure of who might be behind the latest WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic National Committee emails, while urging that an end be put to the “reactionary mode” blaming it all on Russia.
    “We don’t know enough to ascribe motivation regardless of who it might have been,” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said speaking at Aspen’s Security Forum in Colorado, when asked if the media was getting ahead of themselves in fingering the perpetrator of the hack.

Some 30,000 Democratic National Committee emails were released by WikiLeaks last Friday, exposing the Democratic National Committee’s bias in favor of Hillary Clinton.
    After the release, Clinton’s campaign accused Russia of meddling in the 2016 election campaign. Despite lacking any proof to substantiate their claims, a number of US media outlets picked up the ball and repeated the accusations, claiming Russians had hacked into the DNC’s computer servers and leaked emails to WikiLeaks in order to help the Donald Trump campaign.
    Speaking on Thursday, Clapper said that Americans need to stop blaming Russia for the hack, telling the crowd that the US has been running in “reactionary mode” when it comes to the numerous cyber-attacks the nation is continuously facing.
    “I’m somewhat taken aback by the hyperventilation on this,” Clapper said, as cited by the Washington Examiner.
    “I’m shocked someone did some hacking,” he added sarcastically, “[as if] that’s never happened before.”
    Clapper said that the US is facing a “different era,” when Americans needs to become “more resilient” to the modern challenges of extremism.
    “I think we’re going to be in a state of suppression of extremism in whatever manifestation or form it takes, whether it’s al Qaeda or ISIS or some other group that’s spawned,” Clapper said. “This is going to be a long-haul proposition, and I think the same is true in the whole realm of cybersecurity.”
    Clapper added that there is a growing awareness that all levels of cyber terrorism are a “profound challenge” for the US.
    “I think we just need to accept that, and not be quite so excitable at yet another instance of it," he said about the recent media speculations.

Roadtrip635

Trump was quick to weigh in on the release of John Hinckley, Jr., the man who tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan.

"By the way David Hinckley should not have been freed. David Hinckley was just released," Trump said.

When a few reporters corrected him, he added: "John Hinckley."

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Trump was quick to weigh in on the release of John Hinckley, Jr., the man who tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan.

"By the way David Hinckley should not have been freed. David Hinckley was just released," Trump said.

It is the thought that counts

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

joe biden said he wants to carpet bomb the islamic state when it was ted cruz and called putin a dictator which goes against the white houses stance, quit making things out of nothing, a cheap media trick

ACoochy

Rocket so you saying that someone hacked into Russian subsidiarily owned wiki leaks website and leaked those documents??

DwightShrute

the horror

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

If lying ever became an Olympic event Clinton would definitely head
    a gold metal USA team, with fellow lying pros like Susan Rice & the
    venomous Victoria Nuland odds on to sweep the metals. I mean these
    three are such natural liars that they wouldn't even need to train or
    practice. Clinton would be -500 for the gold almost a slam dunk!

Other hopefuls like Harry Reid, Pelosi or even 'Lyin Ted' would have to
    settle for being alternates.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Rocket so you saying that someone hacked into Russian subsidiarily owned wiki leaks website and leaked those documents??
    Cooch you're not...how should I put it more politely...eerr...not so technically savvy I guess. WikiLeaks doesn't have a Russian or American branches. It lives on a web of cloud servers across the globe. It has a simple interface, where anyone can enter the Leak.

First you go and do the hacking on your own, then comeback to WikiLeaks and provide them with the information that you want to leak.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Cooch you're not...how should I put it more politely...eerr...not so technically savvy I guess. WikiLeaks doesn't have a Russian or American branches. It lives on a web of cloud servers across the globe. It has a simple interface, where anyone can enter the Leak.

ACoochy

Oh come on now Rocket, don't be shy..

It's no secret that Russia basically owns (runs) wiki leaks (Edward Snowden anyone??)...

Keep kidding yourself though pal. It's amusing...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 07-29-16 at 12:10 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Oh come on now Rocket, don't be shy..

It's no secret that Russia basically owns wiki leaks (Edward Snowden anyone??)...

Keep kidding yourself though pal. It's amusing...
    Shiiit...I wish...poor Assange wouldn't be hibernating in a fkng Ecuadorian embassy in England for the past 4 years, if that was the case.

ACoochy

Shiiit...I wish...poor Assange wouldn't be hibernating in a fkng Ecuadorian embassy in England for the past 4 years, if that was the case.

Don't think that if Putin and his henchmen could get Assange out of that monitored box that they wouldn't...

Both Ecuador and Russia are allies...Just a shame for both of them that Assange is held up in neutral territory....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Another dipstick poster. Before bush if a loan went 3 months delequent than it would go into foreclosure proceeding but bush went before congress and got them to switch it to a year. The clinton shit was passed under carter. More of the foreclosures went to people that bought extra homes to rent. The median home in foreclosure was over 200,000. How do I know because i was a partner in a company that had the hud contract in sw ohio and n ky.
    another example of chico's ignorance

in fact, bush jr did try to stop and warn against it before ultimately caving in.

Chico and facts do no go well together.

Also, the "clinton shit" was not passed under carter as I have already proven you wrong on. Amazing you consistently fail with your posts. Also you calling another poster a dipstick is hilarious considering when you started posting politics again you COMPLETELY embarrassed yourself on welfare numbers YOU posted.. lol do you think people forget?

And, did it again with your FAKE facebook quotes and bumping articles from a year ago... lol comical
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-29-16 at 12:19 AM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This is Adult talk Boo-boo. Not for snitch pussy Canadian Beavers like you.

First ... 66676869707172 ... Last