d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They attacked Raqqa last week, ISIS capital, and drove them out of Manjib this weekend with only one town left between them and Turkey border. ISIS is on the run. It's only a time before Russia destroys them for good.
    Yep. The media doesn't like to report the successes.

There's simply no way to prevent individual wackjobs with guns from doing stuff like this. And the more it happens the more others are inspired. Politicians won't tell you this, because they want you to think they can "solve it."

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What will the scene tell me Kerm? Will it tell me the same thing the scene at Paris told me?
    You are claiming that you don't understand how someone with an assault rifle can open fire on a crowded club at close range and shoot 100 people, many of which probably never seen it coming.

So you're basically saying that you don't believe this actually happened then? Or are they making up extra dead people for shock value?
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-12-16 at 09:03 PM.

Kermit

You need to brush up on your black history, why dont you enroll in a black history course, Ill pay for it.
    I just get confused with all of the Mohameds.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You are claiming that you don't understand how someone with an assault rifle can open fire on a crowded club at close range and shoot 100 people, many of which probably never seen it coming.

So you're basically saying that you don't believe this actually happened then?
    Youre putting words in my mouth Kerm. All Im saying is I have some questions, now maybe I need to actually read about what happened to see if those questions would be answered, but I doubt it, because I always have questions and they are never answered by the people writing the story.

Kermit

Youre putting words in my mouth Kerm. All Im saying is I have some questions, now maybe I need to actually read about what happened to see if those questions would be answered, but I doubt it, because I always have questions and they are never answered by the people writing the story.
    Fair enough.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Paver in this situation I say 45 dead, 45 wounded. I don't think you kill all 100.Glock is useless unless you get tackled at which point you may kill a few more then be finished.
    The last 10 left unharmed would have shat in their pants from the carnage and I would have simply gored them with the Kalashnikovs' bayonet.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Yes but then again i was infantry. Had my first rifle at age 11. Uncle owned hunting ranch called ranch trinidad. Before stroke would take chicks to gun range. It is an aphrodisiac ,

chico2663

[QUOTE=pavyracer;25862546]The RPK (Ruchnoy Pulemyot Kalashnikova, Russian: Ручной пулемёт Калашникова or "Kalashnikov hand-held machine gun") is a 7.62×39mm light machine gun of Soviet design, developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the late 1950s, parallel with the AKM assault rifle. It was created as part of a program designed to standardize the small arms inventory of the Red Army, where it replaced the 7.62×39mm RPD light machine gun. The RPK continues to be used by the armed forces of countries of the former Soviet Union and certain African and Asian nations. The RPK was also manufactured in Bulgaria and Romania.[/QUOTEI have fired it in the service.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Yes...any of those homeowners armed and skilled with a rifle could've put him down. Again I'm from TN where shooting/hunting is a normal hobby...if you're from Houston and guns are a foreign concept and you've never shot one you're going to be amazed. Finding guns you are confident (through practice) with using might save your life someday...or the lives of others.
    Texas as been described as the gun capital of the u.s.a. But I hate that red clay that is around Benning!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Bettillimbroke99 here is a proposal. Give me a Kalashnikov machine gun and 700 rounds. Then you and 100 of your buddies come after me with no weapons in a packed room without lights. Would you guys get me before I shoot you all? I have 30 round mags which I taped together upside down for quick reloading and I'm also holstered with a high cap Glock for short distance combat.

Do you think you can kill me?
    Well okay I'm not sure where you're going with this but let me just say never in any mass shooting in the US has a machine gun of any kind been used (including AK-47s)...that's EVER. Now why is this...is it just bc mass shooters are nice? Uhhhh no...it's bc it's highly illegal to own a post-1986 machine gun (felony up to 10 years) and the pre-1986 machine guns still in existence are heavily regulated, rare and expensive.

Again a machine gun was NOT used in this massacre nor in any mass shooting for decades in the US

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is that the 14 year old Muslim inventor who brought the clock-bomb looking thing to school and then Obama invited him to bring it to the White House?
    Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe
    Are you talking about the honorable Elijah Muhammad?

I think Brooks has his Muhammad's mixed up...

chico2663

[QUOTE=bettilimbroke999;25862672]Very few ppl open or concealed carry...I said THEY COULD POTENTIALLY LAWFULLY have been exercising their constitutional rights and be armed...I didn't say they were...obviously they werent as no one did a penetrating thing other than wait to get sh
    The lbgt community doesn't believe in guns. It seems thatt those pesky gun shooters always go to gun free zones.

Mac4Lyfe

Well okay I'm not sure where you're going with this but let me just say never in any mass shooting in the US has a machine gun of any kind been used (including AK-47s)...that's EVER. Now why is this...is it just bc mass shooters are nice? Uhhhh no...it's bc it's highly illegal to own a post-1986 machine gun (felony up to 10 years) and the pre-1986 machine guns still in existence are heavily regulated, rare and expensive.

Again a machine gun was NOT used in this massacre nor in any mass shooting for decades in the US
    Wow, you are proving my point. Re-read what you just said??? So you are finally getting it? We're not seeing mass shootings with machine guns because the gun manufacturers are not making them anymore and they are "highly illegal". (your words not mine).

Welcome to the side of gun control...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    We all know that Bradley but did you have to tell the world about it??

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Texas as been described as the gun capital of the u.s.a.
    I dont know exactly what went on in Texas but certainly guns only work when used...they dont shoot themselves. Again I dont know the specifics of that particular shooting and it appears that police were on the scene and had already engaged in a gunfight with the shooter so it's a little different than a situation where unarmed ppl are just being executed. Either way I'm quite confident if you're depending on Mac to save your life from a mass shooter you're SOL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Every club should have a gun in a lock box somewhere. Most do. This incident could have been smaller.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Democratic & establishment Republican immigration policy is treasonous. Kerry in his commencement
    speech this year suggested graduates were entering a new 'BORDERLESS' world. What kind of nonsense
    is he spewing.

That means that all ethnicities whose ancestors were able to produce only 3rd world conditions
    in their lands because of there particular frailties could just hop into the Western Societies of Europe,
    and the wealthy countries of the world born of British Common Law (Australia, New Zealand, Canada,
    the USA) this is the plan of the globalist, not good.
    Blame that on papa bush. He is the first one that wanted the America s to be 1 country.

Mac4Lyfe

They just posted a video and there was a shitload hundreds of rounds in about 10 seconds. I don't know if that was several guns by multiple people like the police or what. That was some crazy shit.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Michelle Malkin

Radical, Taliban-lovin' Afghan Muslim zealot gets into America and raises radical Muslim son who pledges allegiance to ISIS and shoots up gay nightclub. Open borders + left-wing "diversity" worship = disaster.
    You should be happy. One group you hates kills 50 of another group you hate.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pboozer57

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You should be happy. One group you hates kills 50 of another group you hate.
    way off pal. I hate bad people. I could give a shit about what you are attempting to say there.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Something about the story doesn't add up. The guman entered the club with multiple guns around 2AM. Did security let him in with guns? The guman fired shots inside the club, then went back outside, then went back inside. Did secuirty casually let the guman walk back in the club after firing shots? Supposedly the security was off duty police officers

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Something about the story doesn't add up. The guman entered the club with multiple guns around 2AM. Did security let him in with guns? The guman fired shots inside the club, then went back outside, then went back inside. Did secuirty casually let the guman walk back in the club after firing shots? Supposedly the security was off duty police officers
    as far as how he got in? I'm guessing no searches at this club? Walk right in grab a seat.

security was prolly dead or fleed the scene for the second part of your question.

chico2663

My question was rhetorical. I know why they havent defeated them, thats not the answer Id have given.
    We haven't defeated them because we haven't wanted to. Lot of money to be made by keeping the war machine going.

Mac4Lyfe

I dont know exactly what went on in Texas but certainly guns only work when used...they dont shoot themselves. Again I dont know the specifics of that particular shooting and it appears that police were on the scene and had already engaged in a gunfight with the shooter so it's a little different than a situation where unarmed ppl are just being executed. Either way I'm quite confident if you're depending on Mac to save your life from a mass shooter you're SOL.
    The complete story is below. I know this guy because he sits out on his porch a lot. My buddy thinks he's a meth head. Anyway, he went out to confront the shooter and got shot 3 times. The shooter was trained to fight the Taliban and went off the deep end. If you think I'm going to leave the safety of my house to confront a trained marksman when the police said to shelter in place then you are SOL.

Byron Wilson (pictured with his wife and son) was a Good Samaritan who fought back against the suspect in a bid to stop the shooting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4BQH25Gzx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

If you're on a watch list/no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a firearm. No NRA member or sane conservative would disagree. Muslims need to publicly and world wide condemn hate and attacks on the innocent. The attacks be it in the USA or abroad.

Blaming firearms is ridiculous. Blaming conservatives is ridiculous. Blaming the NRA is ridiculous. Everyone I know personally with a ccw would risk their lives to save any life in jeopardy by the hands of a coward.

I know Muslims that are great people. There are outstanding Muslims even that post here that would do anything to help another man regardless or color or religion. That being said, the Muslim community as group needs to stop this. It's evident the motive of this deplorable act. This is now the norm and unfortunately there is no real halt to it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11680

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    People blaming weapons, without looking at the people firing the weapons, are retards.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    If you're on a watch list/no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a firearm. No NRA member or sane conservative would disagree. Muslims need to publicly and world wide condemn hate and attacks on the innocent. The attacks be it in the USA or abroad.

Blaming firearms is ridiculous. Blaming conservatives is ridiculous. Blaming the NRA is ridiculous. Everyone I know personally with a ccw would risk their lives to save any life in jeopardy by the hands of a coward.

I know Muslims that are great people. There are outstanding Muslims even that post here that would do anything to help another man regardless or color or religion. That being said, the Muslim community as group needs to stop this. It's evident the motive of this deplorable act. This is now the norm and unfortunately there is no real halt to it.
    https://www.facebook.com/hshibly/vid...3115287555718/
    Points Awarded:

Deuce gave paco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wow, you are proving my point. Re-read what you just said??? So you are finally getting it? We're not seeing mass shootings with machine guns because the gun manufacturers are not making them anymore and they are "highly illegal". (your words not mine).

Welcome to the side of gun control...
    Hahaha sneak attack

Only about 150k pre-1986 machine guns and so they are worth a shitload of money and tend to be owned by ppl who are well-off (specifically well-off gun collectors/investors)....that's a different animal than banning the over 300 million and counting guns in the US that are not automatic

If you want to live in a gun-free city just move to Chicago...you'll be fine...I recommend you ride the Chicago subway after midnight as well...its real safe...I mean after all guns are illegal so no one has them...nothing to worry about...chat up the nice black gentleman getting on the car with ya they love those anti-gun laws as well
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-12-16 at 09:44 PM.

chico2663

Are you talking about the honorable Elijah Muhammad?
    No the prophet muhammed. He married a 9 year old girl Aiesha. Also in certain countries such as saudi arabia they practice "thighing"

bettilimbroke999

The complete story is below. I know this guy because he sits out on his porch a lot. My buddy thinks he's a meth head. Anyway, he went out to confront the shooter and got shot 3 times. The shooter was trained to fight the Taliban and went off the deep end. If you think I'm going to leave the safety of my house to confront a trained marksman when the police said to shelter in place then you are SOL.
    I didn't say be an idiot and just suicidally get yourself shot....approaching a psychotic firing his AR-15 at ppl out in the open with a pistol is borderline crazy in itself...brave but crazy...engaging a mass shooter with a pistol in a closed room who is about to execute you and everyone else now that's another story and you may have to take your chances given that your options are not good...what I suggested was taking a clear shot with a rifle within range and within your skill to take with confidence you will hit your target.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it is best to go back under the bed and cower and hope he has a heart attack lol

Mac4Lyfe

Hahaha sneak attack

Only about 150k pre-1986 machine guns and so they are worth a shitload of money and tend to be owned by ppl who are well-off (specifically well-off gun collectors/investors)....that's a different animal than banning the over 300 million and counting guns in the US that are not automatic

If you want to live in a gun-free city just move to Chicago...you'll be fine...I recommend you ride the Chicago subway after midnight as well...its real safe...I mean after all guns are illegal so no one has them...nothing to worry about...chat up the nice black gentleman getting on the car with ya they love those anti-gun laws as well
    Once again, I have never, ever said that guns should be illegal. I've owned many guns. I would fight for your right to own a gun.

But, I also know that our forefathers did not intend for us to own anti-aircraft guns, or high powered assault rifles, or bazookas, or any weapons of mass destruction. What's the answer? I don't know all the answers because it's a very difficult subject. You're talking about people being able to protect themselves as individuals but the community needs to be able to protect it's citizens. Plus you're also talking about basic privacy laws when you talk about trying to track these nuts.

I'd feel a lot safer if we'd go back when people owned just muskets.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    If you're on a watch list/no fly list, you shouldn't be able to buy a firearm. No NRA member or sane conservative would disagree.
    That's where you're wrong. The Republicans blocked this exact legislation at the behest of the NRA.

http://www.newsweek.com/terrorist-wa...ng-guns-400959

Mac4Lyfe

I didn't say be an idiot and just suicidally get yourself shot....approaching a psychotic firing his AR-15 at ppl out in the open with a pistol is borderline crazy in itself...brave but crazy...engaging a mass shooter with a pistol in a closed room who is about to execute you and everyone else now that's another story and you may have to take your chances given that your options are not good...what I suggested was taking a clear shot with a rifle within range and within your skill to take with confidence you will hit your target.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it is best to go back under the bed and cower and hope he has a heart attack lol
    Fortunately, he never ventured on our street. I have cameras all over the place, I can tell when anyone comes into our neighborhood and I have multiple weapons. So I feel pretty good that I'm at an advantage if anyone tries to enter my home.

But looking at how accurate this guy was shooting 5 blocks away. There's no way I could out shoot that guy from long range. I'm a pretty crappy shooter tbh.

DwightShrute

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last