Login Search

Breaking News: Gunfire Inside Pulse Orlando Nightclub

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

For sure, I respect that opinion. But it's not fair to deport every Muslim because 1% of mass killings last year in America were because of Muslims. Until that rate spikes like crazy, we can't do anything. We are halfway into 2016 and we've had two by my count. All I was trying to do was bring some facts, because I know a lot of people think Muslims make up most of these huge killings in America, when in fact it is almost nothing at all. If anything, it is pretty proportional. I believe Muslims make up about 1% of America, so the math makes sense there.

It will be a touchy subject.
they key is to stop the mass immigration, I don't know when it became the job of Christian countries to increase their populations of muslims...

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
Ignore trends, history never repeats itself. Very smart.
This is a new threat hitting America and Europe and there are no historic trends to follow here.. Mass shootings of the past have nothing to do with what is going on today with the Nation of Islam..

Yes history does repeat itself and trends of the same nature should not be ignored..

Awful news. See this is the result of Trumps anti-Muslim rhetoric. The single worst presidential candidate in history and an embarrassment to the US. Boycott anything Trump, don't visit his hotels, buy his clothing, picket his offices do whatever it takes to get this goof to drop out of the presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
Awful news. See this is the result of Trumps anti-Muslim rhetoric. The single worst presidential candidate in history and an embarrassment to the US. Boycott anything Trump, don't visit his hotels, buy his clothing, picket his offices do whatever it takes to get this goof to drop out of the presidential election.

sad you're allowed to vote, truly

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
We need to stop worrying about deporting Mexicans and start worrying about deporting these muslim animals. Get the fuk out of this country. At leat Mexicans are not trying to kill people in the name of a fake god. Fuk these Muslims.
That's because Mexicans and Americans largely believe in the same savior/religion as they're both mostly Christians. Muslims have an entirely different take on religion and culture. They still beat and stone women to death and don't allow them to show any part of their bodies except the face in the more strict nations. Muslims largely hate everyone that isn't one of their own. They hate women, they hate gays, they hate Americans, they hate democracy and civil liberties, the hate all religions except their own, especially Christians and Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
where and when did this terrorist get his military training ?
I heard that he was a licensed security officer. So he passed background checks and had access to weapons and likely gun training depending on his particular job.

This is the largest shooting in U.S. history btw. I wonder where it ranks on overall terrorism incidents in America though? Gotta be high up on the list. The only two I can think of with more losses off the top of my head are 9/11 and OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Funny how everyone in here thinks Muslims are the problem with these mass shooting attacks. Other than this and the San Bernadino, which was relatively small, they are mainly all by whites. Who shot up Charleston? Who shot up that planned parenthood a few months ago? Who shot up columbine? Sandy hook? Va Tech?

Deport yourself before you deport your Muslim neighbor.

Just remember. In 2015 there were 353 mass shootings in America, only 4 by Muslims.
No one is celebrating any of the shootings and honoring the shooter as some kind of hero like they do with the Muslims ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post