Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Cruz is actually right in that video.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ive been saying this for years, that the GOP is dead. And its only gonna get worse going forward.

Inevitably, some Rethuglican will post a single video of some low IQ black man or woman, akin to Brooks, that supports Trump. Then they'll point to that video as proof that immigrants and minorities support Trump

The GOP's biggest problem isn't necessarily that their platform is mismatched with American people, it's that their own support base is Fukking ignorant.

Reminds me of the saying "Christians are the #1 reason in the world that more people aren't Christians".... Same thing with the GOP, well educated people see videos like the one in the OP and think "holy fukk, I'd never join that party."
    I used to think like this but the "bad" democrats have been brutal and much worse lately. Trump has really set them over the edge but it's been building up.

I don't want to be on either side but I guess you have to pick eventually

Voted for Ron Paul last time...Romney and Obama were terrible. Voting for Trump this time (as of now) because I'm in the gambling mood and Hillary is confirmed bad news. Too much bad shit surrounding the Clintons...basically the Democrat version of the Bush family. Rather roll the dice on the unknown than continue down this path of failure. The social stuff is whatever...more hype than anything Im way more concerned about the monetary side of things

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Too much bad shit surrounding the Clintons...basically the Democrat version of the Bush family.
    And every other powerful family in the history of the world.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I used to think like this but the "bad" democrats have been brutal and much worse lately. Trump has really set them over the edge but it's been building up.

I don't want to be on either side but I guess you have to pick eventually

Voted for Ron Paul last time...Romney and Obama were terrible. Voting for Trump this time (as of now) because I'm in the gambling mood and Hillary is confirmed bad news. Too much bad shit surrounding the Clintons...basically the Democrat version of the Bush family. Rather roll the dice on the unknown than continue down this path of failure. The social stuff is whatever...more hype than anything Im way more concerned about the monetary side of things
    Well stated...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If the guy in the video want's to seek legal advice or counsel he has a decent case. He's being discriminated 100%. I'll explain why....

For one thing... it's a plain hat. In no reference does it say Trump's name. Now, (for example) if he wore a shirt that said "Trump In 2016" yes... he's not allowed to wear that. Clearly says TRUMP on the shirt.

But... "Making America Great Again"

WTF does this really mean? The guy is going to vote... and by his vote... he wants to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Clearly the guy is happy to vote... and because of a "generic" wording on a hat... you told him he couldn't vote?

I don't care if the dude was making an a$$hole video.... the guy telling him he couldn't vote had no grounds to tell him he couldn't. Zero. And that's discrimination.
    friend who is a lawyer at e.e.o.c. (told another guy who wanted to sue kroger's) that a white guy can't sue for discrimination. you have to be in a protective class.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    he has already exposed the fascist left
    those that can read - AND think for themselves...

did not need Drump nor you to "expose" shit !

you and Drump are like-minded bigoted bitches that expose yourselves daily.

Brook-trout steals from his job, and on the weekends and in his free time, steals from his cow and three kids to inform us his view.

Trump will save him, and us all...

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Never seen an intelligent Trump supporter. Now I'm sure there might be one or two but the majority are like this fool in the video. God I can't stand Drumpf supporters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

lol do you remember saying the SAME thing about "burden of proof" and me burying you?

you are pathetic kraken or maybe just a bad memory

Also,

kraken showing what a hypocrite he is

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/01/did-bill-clinton-violate-election-rules-mass/5octlX1d28GwmN3kitiECK/story.html

hmm a hat or bill clinton?

no logical fallacy whatsoever. I've exposed what a hypocrite you are, just because you don't like it does not make it a fallacy. Spend some time learning about them today.

that would be like when I exposed how ignorant you are on economics and you saying it is a logical fallacy. lol it doesn't work that way amateur.
    Of course I remember the burden of proof talk, and once again, you made the claim but failed to support it, the burden of proof was with you and you couldn't produce it.

I called you out on 11/11/2014 for all of your logical fallacies. I was trying to be a friend, basically saying "Hey Brooks, you're off course and need to correct."

You started calling out other people for their logical fallacies in January of 2015, probably because it was still fresh on your mind of me setting you correct.

These are the facts Brooks, I can screen if need be, but anyone that knows how to use the search function and has 45 extra seconds in the day can verify.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

poor brooks, he hasn't a clue, he is overmatched in every single debate. this current skirmish with K is another pathetic loss. he is unable to compose more than a sentence or two without it becoming gibberish. four sentences in past debate with Andy and not one, not two but three gibberish comments. this guy wants to debate and hasn't a clue how to use the English language, imagine that. His favorite strategy is to call every single opponent a liar. lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Never seen an intelligent Trump supporter. Now I'm sure there might be one or two but the majority are like this fool in the video. God I can't stand Drumpf supporters.
    You don't get out often do you?

There are Trump supporters that aren't bigots, racists and have a college education and are very smart.. I'd like to think I'm one of them...

Smart people want change and Trump offers that.. Content people that have political blinders on and can't see that the Country is going down hill fast and the world around us also want another 4 years of Obama are mostly Hillary supporters..

The thing that worries me the most is that I think Obama is a far better President then Hillary ever hopes to be.. That's a scary thought...

I'll try Trump and see what happens.... I'll sleep better at night knowing we have a President with BALLS... Not another push over...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-16 at 06:44 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You don't get out often do you?

There are Trump supporters that aren't bigots, racists and have a college education and are very smart.. I'd like to think I'm one of them...

Smart people want change and Trump offers that.. Content people that have political blinders on and can't see that the Country is going down hill fast and the world around us also want another 4 years of Obama.. The thing that worries me the most is that I think Obama is a far better President then Hillary ever hopes to be.. That's a scary thought...

I'll try Trump and see what happens.... I'll sleep better at night knowing we have a President with BALLS... Not a push over...
    i bet hillary has bigger balls. he is afraid of strong women. i believe your right about needing someone fresh but once again we weren't given an option. this guy has no core principals, he is against cutting ss but meets with ryan ans for it. he wants to give s korea and japan nukes. but now says he never said that. shame cuban is not interested.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I will tell you all this.Trump is going to get pounded in the General. Once the debates gets ont he way, his name calling will finally work against him and Hillary will make him look stupid over and over again. Remember when Obama wasnt qualified enough? What makes Trump so qualified this time around?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I will tell you all this.Trump is going to get pounded in the General. Once the debates gets ont he way, his name calling will finally work against him and Hillary will make him look stupid over and over again. Remember when Obama wasnt qualified enough? What makes Trump so qualified this time around?

exactly correct, just hope he doesn't quit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    how come you guys never talk about all the illegals during reagan and papa bush? how come you never talk about how w grew the govt?
    how come you never talk about bush starting 2 wars but never getting the funding for? not a liberal because i own too many guns and believe in the death penalty. But why does me having compassion make me a liberal? look i donated to kasich who would of killed hillary! You need to look into the mirror because the right keeps giving hogwash candidates for independents to ponder. trump has as much chance to beat hillary as michael moore has a chance to see his dick again!
    Reagan did start the immigration onslaught, you are correct, but that was back in the 80's and I don't think he saw it getting this bad here now in 2016..

Reagan was all for tearing down walls and not building them up but the times have changed and this is a different more dangerous world we live in today.. Population boom continues and it's spilling over in to America by the millions..

More and more illegals are coming into California where I live, not only Mexicans either.. We got Chinese getting caught now, South Americans too.. It's the worst it's ever been and Border Control agencies are crying out for help which they are not getting.. Horribly under staffed as more poor in..

We are getting poor, uneducated desperate people with no money or skills coming in that can't speak English.. If this continues you and I will be living in a dirty, crime ridden, third world Country called America.. Walls need to be built.. It's a little late now but better late then never.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! Muslims extremists can walk across the border thru Mexico undetected and remain completely off the grid.. SCARY... Can carry weapons or dirty bombs with them..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    As D said, exactly correct

And this is the reason the GOP really doesn't want him as their candidate. It has little to do with the idea that Trump doesn't represent their ideals, but it's because GOP leadership knows he stands little chance to actually win, thus again putting a D in the WH for another 8 years.

The problem is, the Republican party is so sad these days there isn't a better alternative.

Reminds me of the saying "When life gives you lemons, grab Tequila and salt. Because why not"

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

Trump AND Sanders supporters are diametrically opposed to Clinton becoming President. Sanders has won 23 states and was within 2% on 5 others. Not exactly a ringing endorsement within the Democratic party for Clinton. Attempting to define Trump supporters has been a colossal failure for media pundits and correct me if I am wrong but was it not people waving Mexican flags that have initiated violence at Trump rallies. I guess this is Trump's fault. Trump will win this election because his support is based more on what people do not want as opposed to a candidate's profile. How can you support a candidate who was assigned almost 500 "super-delegates" before a single primary vote was cast? This is called Clinton democracy. It may be what you want but the majority of Americans prefer to elect candidates at the polls.

chico2663

jbbibby i always heard that china has a base in mexico. my uncle who was in gulf war is a big wig with immigration at iah airport and said it is becoming a problem.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

The old man was right. You cant wear any political clothing at a polling booth. This happens all around the western world. I thought an adult would understand this.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If the guy in the video want's to seek legal advice or counsel he has a decent case. He's being discriminated 100%. I'll explain why....

For one thing... it's a plain hat. In no reference does it say Trump's name. Now, (for example) if he wore a shirt that said "Trump In 2016" yes... he's not allowed to wear that. Clearly says TRUMP on the shirt.

But... "Making America Great Again"

WTF does this really mean? The guy is going to vote... and by his vote... he wants to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Clearly the guy is happy to vote... and because of a "generic" wording on a hat... you told him he couldn't vote?

I don't care if the dude was making an a$$hole video.... the guy telling him he couldn't vote had no grounds to tell him he couldn't. Zero. And that's discrimination.
    It had his political catch phrase on it. "Make America Great Again" People will identify that with Trump. This guy has no case at all. If I was the poll worker, I wouldnt let him in. If it was the 2008 election and someone turned up in a teeshirt with the words "Change" I wouldnt let that person in either. The law is so so simple, and every western democracy has it. You cant wear clothing that will identified you with a political candidate.

Someone wearing "Make America Great Again" clothing will identified with them Trump.
    Last edited by gopolks; 06-11-16 at 10:53 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    Trump AND Sanders supporters are diametrically opposed to Clinton becoming President. Sanders has won 23 states and was within 2% on 5 others. Not exactly a ringing endorsement within the Democratic party for Clinton. Attempting to define Trump supporters has been a colossal failure for media pundits and correct me if I am wrong but was it not people waving Mexican flags that have initiated violence at Trump rallies. I guess this is Trump's fault. Trump will win this election because his support is based more on what people do not want as opposed to a candidate's profile. How can you support a candidate who was assigned almost 500 "super-delegates" before a single primary vote was cast? This is called Clinton democracy. It may be what you want but the majority of Americans prefer to elect candidates at the polls.
    Bottom line: Hillary won fair and square. Had nothing to do with superdelegates. Trump also won fair and square. But everyone who can stand Trump went out to vote for him in the primary. That's 13 million. He needs 65 million for the General. He cannot get there.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    Trump will win this election - No he won't and you dont even believe that.

It may be what you want but the majority of Americans prefer to elect candidates at the polls - Funny you say that, not long ago I remember a candidate saying his party's system was rigged because he was afraid he wasnt going to reach the number.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Edit.

Who cares
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 06-12-16 at 12:20 AM.

chico2663

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Edit.

Who cares
    I'm not sure what you said, but in general I agree with your post

We could probably all stand to realize that more often

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jbbibby i always heard that china has a base in mexico. my uncle who was in gulf war is a big wig with immigration at iah airport and said it is becoming a problem.
    Yep the Chinese are coming up through Mexico and into California illegally all the time.. India is on board now too.. It's been on the local news a bunch here lately.. It really has been getting alot worse in this past year..

Alot also come in on a viiisa as well and then pick up permanent residence long after their vissaa dates expire.. They remain here illegally...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/immigran...ico-1430699284

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Of course I remember the burden of proof talk, and once again, you made the claim but failed to support it, the burden of proof was with you and you couldn't produce it.

I called you out on 11/11/2014 for all of your logical fallacies. I was trying to be a friend, basically saying "Hey Brooks, you're off course and need to correct."

You started calling out other people for their logical fallacies in January of 2015, probably because it was still fresh on your mind of me setting you correct.

These are the facts Brooks, I can screen if need be, but anyone that knows how to use the search function and has 45 extra seconds in the day can verify.

lol you're mis-remembering kraken.

I even posted evidence that you NEVER used the term "burden of proof" before I used it on you to justify your reasons for believing in climate change. Stop lying.

also, as search function shows I was using logical fallacy before 2015

In fact, 11/11/14 is when you used it on me for the first time and ran way without answering just like you did this time lol

simply saying "logical fallacy" is not how it works

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/politics-economics/2993671-great-example-republican-stupidity-p2.html

again, don't raise your kids to be like you, we got enough liars.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-16 at 10:34 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

PittsburghPlayer

Yep the Chinese are coming up through Mexico and into California illegally all the time.. India is on board now too.. It's been on the local news a bunch here lately.. It really has been getting alot worse in this past year..

Alot also come in on a viiisa as well and then pick up permanent residence long after their vissaa dates expire.. They remain here illegally...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/immigran...ico-1430699284
    THIS is just ONE way "the wall" will be used against us...
    the hate from within!

those in favor of a wall BELIEVING that is solves the problems of our nation...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Yes, a lot of dumb trump supporters, but that doesn't change the fact that he is still better than Hillary

The Kraken

lol you're mis-remembering kraken.

I even posted evidence that you NEVER used the term "burden of proof" before I used it on you to justify your reasons for believing in climate change. Stop lying.

also, as search function shows I was using logical fallacy before 2015

In fact, 11/11/14 is when you used it on me for the first time and ran way without answering just like you did this time lol

simply saying "logical fallacy" is not how it works

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/politics-economics/2993671-great-example-republican-stupidity-p2.html

again, don't raise your kids to be like you, we got enough liars.

Ya, I noticed that too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    THIS is just ONE way "the wall" will be used against us...
    the hate from within!

those in favor of a wall BELIEVING that is solves the problems of our nation...
    Nothing wrong with trying to secure the borders..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

... exactly kraken...

lol if you say so

what was the logical fallacy?

that post never got a response... just like the one in this thread lol... what are you smoking this early on a Sunday?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thats not a fact. Its an ̣pinion.
    They are both equally indesireable.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Youre right. Just dont approach it like a 12 year old would.

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Yes, a lot of dumb trump supporters, but that doesn't change the fact that he is still better than Hillary
    No argument Bro`.
    From someone that watches PBS, C-SPAN and the like - I believe that is where the American people have the best chance at hearing the truth (NPR)...
    I am sure that you have a trusted source or information/truth...

just disgusted with the country/society/inhumane race...

the who in the song below - I`m gettin` sick of this universe, ain`t gonna get better, it`s gonna get worse.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B9DWS67fMrM?list=RDB9DWS67fMrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PittsburghPlayer

Never, ever said or wrote there was...

FIFTEEN YEARS AFTER 9-11 !!!

Late much?

Geez, I was saying it then...
    but American like cheap labor and cocaine, drug and gun-running, so...

we have this...

shit America, shit Americans

NOT everyone, or YOU - but a lot.

First 1234 Last