Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Im a long term winner, havent had a losing year in 8 years

My method is all numbers based and I dont even "handicap". I just look for line inefficiencies at square books and bet those.

#1 tip
    Price shopping is the most important thing, if you do not have a mathematical edge you cannot win, period. No bogus martingale systems or chase systems can turn -EV wagers into a winning proposition. Price is EVERYTHING!
    i love u guys who talk about price shopping. What am i supposed to do have ten books while any can fold at any time and im shit out of luck? Price shopping is bullshit. If u start hitting at one, ur lines change so let me call bullshit bullshit here.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

SlapYoMama's community college course on "Remote Viewing Your Way to a Lucrative Life in Sportsbetting" I'm guessing will fill soon.

Does one have to supply their own straitjacket or is that covered by the fees?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    SlapYoMama's community college course on "Remote Viewing Your Way to a Lucrative Life in Sportsbetting" I'm guessing will fill soon.

lol i'm in, see you in class...

SlapYaMama
    SlapYaMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I supply nothing but knowledge.

Three things you need for my class.

1. Your attention
    2. Paper
    3. Pen

Simple...

Oh on a side note: my teacher doesn't teach morals. I will not teach morals. Remote viewing is like the genie in the bottle, you get what you ask for...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I think Kahn mistook me for this guy this past week.

Or do we learn something knew every day?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Fukkin non pros

SlapYaMama

Every book im banned or limited at...

Bet365, Sportsinteraction, Bodog

Just look for smaller square books and beat their numbers, dont try and beat Pinny or 5dimes or you will end up on the poor house.
    I'm limited at 5dimes. Unfortunately, I can't sign up for pinny or I would. Those smaller books would hog tie me real quick.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I've already remote viewed the results of Eddy & Kahn's completion of this remote viewing class and they're both down (-50 units) for the 2016-17 NFL season.

Matter of fact, on December 18th later this year, The Prick calls Eddy a "Tim Burton lovin' Handicappin Hamburger" in the BTP comments section, presumably because he's in 2,154th place at that time. Eddy adroitly counters by telling The Prick to stop rubbing his pecker with tuna and letting his cats "have at it".

The good thing for Eddy & Kahn is they both wrote Slap YaMama rubber checks for the community college course, and he doesn't find out they bounce until after he buries himself after Wild Card weekend.

Also, in a related remote viewing matter, Michael Sam announces his engagement to ttwarrior.

Eddy Munny

SlapYaMama... You owe me 50 fukking units on account of the fact that BiteMe has remote viewed our remote viewing class and I'm not even remotely satisfied viewing the results.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

SlapYaMama... You owe me 50 fukking units on account of the fact that BiteMe has remote viewed our remote viewing class and I'm not even remotely satisfied viewing the results.
    OFFICIAL REMOTE VIEWING SATISFACTION SURVEY:

Eddy -- not even remotely satisfied

Kahn -- TBD

ttwarrior -- more satisfied than John Travolta & Tom Cruise visiting a Falcon Studios set under the guise of "researching a character"

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i found slapyamama...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i found slapyamama...

If that's really him, he'd have been such an ugly baby the OB/GYN doctor shoulda slapped his mama, too.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Eddy Munny

Donkey
    Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1814

Started in 2009 and down $8k to date. Highest I've been ahead is $60k, biggest I've been down is $30-35k.

Won a lot from abitrage, middles & live betting. Lost a lot chasing ($3k bets on volleyball when I had no fukkin clue who was playing).

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Signing in to tail Rich Boy and Slap Your Own Mother as both are verified legit by the looks. Can't wait for returns and already quit my job today!!!!!!!!!!

Signed

Losing Gambler (not for long now though!)

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Guys, be careful and never admit that you are winning money. The Giant is looking for a sugar daddy here

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I've already remote viewed the results of Eddy & Kahn's completion of this remote viewing class and they're both down (-50 units) for the 2016-17 NFL season.

Matter of fact, on December 18th later this year, The Prick calls Eddy a "Tim Burton lovin' Handicappin Hamburger" in the BTP comments section, presumably because he's in 2,154th place at that time. Eddy adroitly counters by telling The Prick to stop rubbing his pecker with tuna and letting his cats "have at it".

The good thing for Eddy & Kahn is they both wrote Slap YaMama rubber checks for the community college course, and he doesn't find out they bounce until after he buries himself after Wild Card weekend.

Also, in a related remote viewing matter, Michael Sam announces his engagement to ttwarrior.
    You got my Birthday right! Good Job!

We all can get factual data but our conscious mind always muck's up the good data with garbage.

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i found slapyamama...

Not me but I can vouch for his teaching abilities. I've met him and had several conversations with the man.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Used to be Giant,banned for " bonus abuse" and/or dislike the owners from all the local underground card clubs. Need to relocate soon.

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Signing in to tail Rich Boy and Slap Your Own Mother as both are verified legit by the looks. Can't wait for returns and already quit my job today!!!!!!!!!!

Signed

Losing Gambler (not for long now though!)
    I'm not sure how long, I will post my picks anymore. My cover is blown. When, I was unknown, people had to have faith in a random person to use my picks. Now, they will use me to win games and I will get nothing in return.

You can hire me if you choose.

Good Luck!

SlapYaMama

I win over that amount in two games. Child's play...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Here I am. Checked in

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by SlapYaMama View Post
    I win over that amount in two games. Child's play...

So all your plays are 25 units and up?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I'm not sure how long, I will post my picks anymore. My cover is blown. When, I was unknown, people had to have faith in a random person to use my picks. Now, they will use me to win games and I will get nothing in return.

You can hire me if you choose.

Good Luck!
    Thank you, I'm very excited!

Loan should be confirmed within two business days they say. Hopefully I'll be able to move out of the basement very soon, already looking at apartments now and assuming with winnings it will be no problem to move in shortly!!!!!

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    So all your plays are 25 units and up?
    Yes.

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Thank you, I'm very excited!

Loan should be confirmed within two business days they say. Hopefully I'll be able to move out of the basement very soon, already looking at apartments now and assuming with winnings it will be no problem to move in shortly!!!!!
    Keep in mind, no one is perfect. I lose some games. I win WAY more than I lose.

Damn, sorry to hear about your problems. I'm glad to hear your determination to improve yourself.

I would stay where you're at till your bankroll is at a comfortable amount. I didn't leave my good paying job till, I was able to win more than my job provided.

Currently, I'm going out of town today. Possibly this Wednesday, I'll post a game.

grease lightnin
    &

Yes.

What is a unit?

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What is a unit?
    I'm sure it can vary between players. My current unit level is $100=$2500+ per game. I'm a small fish still trying build up a very large bankroll.

I started with only depositing $470 haven't looked back since...

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

So you do rote viewing for winners? How did you learn this? Can you see tomorrow's winners today?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Every book im banned or limited at...

Bet365, Sportsinteraction, Bodog

Just look for smaller square books and beat their numbers, dont try and beat Pinny or 5dimes or you will end up on the poor house.
    Seriously? 5Dimes has always been slow as heck and i've been severely limited there for years.

SlapYaMama

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    So you do rote viewing for winners? How did you learn this? Can you see tomorrow's winners today?
    I learned remote viewing through a teacher. You can view today's game or two months+ from now it doesn't matter how far in advance as long as it's the next time the two teams play each other.

People can learn very easily but it all boils down to analysis, understanding how your unconscious mind communicates with conscious mind.

You can view the next NFL super bowl champion right now if you want, seriously!

It takes some hard work but very possible.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Ok so what do you do?

First 123456 ... Last