Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by SlapYaMama View Post
    Another nominated post in the works for you. Good job!

If you're good at anything, it's class clown...
    Well that, and handicapping. Don't forget the handicapping part. That's the real great divide that separates us. My picks turn rags to riches and yours kill homeless people.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The bottom line nobody knows who's going to win any games it's not called handicapping the only winners guys at bet both sides try to make small profits on line differences

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Down probably over 10k to 15k all time over 10 years which is Not bad though it's only a loss of 1.5k a year lol. I spend more on weed and alcohol a year so it's basically a fun hobby

SlapYaMama
    SlapYaMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well that, and handicapping. Don't forget the handicapping part. That's the real great divide that separates us. My picks turn rags to riches and yours kill homeless people.
    I agree with the great divide that separates us! Handicapping vs My method which will remain a secret ( it's not handicapping ). I have nothing against handicappers by the way. It's a valid skill.

I wish you the best of luck! We're not in competition with each other, we're in competition with the bookmaker.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I heard you are 163-0 in undocumented plays Mo
    163-1 after raptors last night

Eddy Munny

I agree with the great divide that separates us! Handicapping vs My method which will remain a secret ( it's not handicapping ). I have nothing against handicappers by the way. It's a valid skill.

I wish you the best of luck! We're not in competition with each other, we're in competition with the bookmaker.
    "My method which will remain secret"

Oh please, Great Wizard of Oz... bestow to us your magical wisdom so that we may too one day experience the thrill of victory.

I like how you acknowledge that the competition rests with bookmakers and not fellow cappers, yet insist that your method shall remain shrouded in mystery. So you either fear that you're in a room full of bookmakers, or just dumb enough to contradict yourself in a matter of seconds. Well done, your majesty.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It's a hobby, not a job. Don't quit your day job.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobodies a long term winner unless you hit the lottery in life let's not make any mistakes here or tell any stories
    This is as true as it gets right here...people are going to argue that's fine listen I'm not saying there hasn't ever been winning gamblers but let's be honest with ourselves here think about the first day u ever gambled until now....tell me your plus money lol!

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19249

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The bottom line nobody knows who's going to win any games it's not called handicapping the only winners guys at bet both sides try to make small profits on line differences
    small profits would be better than losses of any kind? maybe, if people have to work that hard to make small profits they would just rather lose? please don't leave out the hard working little ho's and steam chasers?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

emotional stability is the #1 asset a winning gambler possesses.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm probay close to breaking even

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    emotional stability is the #1 asset a winning gambler possesses.
    U are so right

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Im a long term winner, havent had a losing year in 8 years

My method is all numbers based and I dont even "handicap". I just look for line inefficiencies at square books and bet those.

#1 tip
    Price shopping is the most important thing, if you do not have a mathematical edge you cannot win, period. No bogus martingale systems or chase systems can turn -EV wagers into a winning proposition. Price is EVERYTHING!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Rich Boy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Im a long term winner, havent had a losing year in 8 years

My method is all numbers based and I dont even "handicap". I just look for line inefficiencies at square books and bet those.

#1 tip
    Price shopping is the most important thing, if you do not have a mathematical edge you cannot win, period. No bogus martingale systems or chase systems can turn -EV wagers into a winning proposition. Price is EVERYTHING!
    What books do you recommend?
    What books are you a lifetime winner at?

SlapYaMama

"My method which will remain secret"

Oh please, Great Wizard of Oz... bestow to us your magical wisdom so that we may too one day experience the thrill of victory.

I like how you acknowledge that the competition rests with bookmakers and not fellow cappers, yet insist that your method shall remain shrouded in mystery. So you either fear that you're in a room full of bookmakers, or just dumb enough to contradict yourself in a matter of seconds. Well done, your majesty.
    You're very witty, I see why everyone likes you.

Why should someone give away something for free? I already post most of my plays for free to help some people, obviously not you, since I put you in the poor house ( just joking ).

I may be interested in teaching a class one day but I'm going to be honest, only the strong survive with this skill. It's takes a lot of hard work. I do no more than two games a day, I prefer one, if I do more, mistakes are easily made. It took me over a year to become proficient in the skill, do you have the patience and dedication?

Hint: it's like learning a whole new language.

A fun fact: less than 1% of the population use this skill. If it's more, I'd be shocked.

One last hint and it's a big one: The US Government developed this skill.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

These are juicy hints.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by larco15 View Post
    What books do you recommend?
    What books are you a lifetime winner at?
    Every book im banned or limited at...

Bet365, Sportsinteraction, Bodog

Just look for smaller square books and beat their numbers, dont try and beat Pinny or 5dimes or you will end up on the poor house.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Why should someone give away something for free? I already post most of my plays for free to help some people, obviously not you, since I put you in the poor house ( just joking ).

I may be interested in teaching a class one day but I'm going to be honest, only the strong survive with this skill. It's takes a lot of hard work. I do no more than two games a day, I prefer one, if I do more, mistakes are easily made. It took me over a year to become proficient in the skill, do you have the patience and dedication?

A fun fact: less than 1% of the population use this skill. If it's more, I'd be shocked.

hope you're not talking about remote viewing bs...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Rich Boy dropping some knowledge.

He's absolutely right about price being everything.

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

You are not up lifetime at Pinny or 5dimes?

Eddy Munny

Stop stroking yourself off. You haven't happened upon the holy grail of anything in just "over a year." I can promise you that. You can probably string along the average dunce with your little carrot on a stick routine, but I'm personally not impressed.

You're just vaguely referring to "reading the market" aka the masses, understanding the number and the motive behind it's design and blah, blah, blah. Who gives a rip? Bottom line is, that can only comprise one facet of the overall picture, not the end-all be-all.

If actual handicapping isn't a key part of the process, then you can forget about it because you're just handicapping (no pun intended) yourself. You may have the worm and the hook, but you'd be far more efficient if you had the line and pole too.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

i have deposited two times on 5dimes for $50 each in the last 3 years and have made it last that whole time, while taking out one withdrawal of $1,000, and right now got about $600 in there... i just bet as a hobby and for fun, but I'm happy I've made two small deposits last this long while making a little cash on the side for fun... have gotten an infinite amount of entertainment from it

Eddy Munny

I'd actually be more interested in what this blow-hard had to say if he was talking about remote viewing. Hell, I might be the first to enroll in that class of his. No way anyone can master that in a year though, and it's probably worthless for handicapping anyways.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 05-26-16 at 11:38 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Stop stroking yourself off. You haven't happened upon the holy grail of anything in just "over a year." I can promise you that. You can probably string along the average dunce with your little carrot on a stick routine, but I'm personally not impressed.

You're just vaguely referring to "reading the market" aka the masses, understanding the number and the motive behind it's design and blah, blah, blah. Who gives a rip? Bottom line is, that can only comprise one facet of the overall picture, not the end-all be-all.

If actual handicapping isn't a key part of the process, then you can forget about it because you're just handicapping (no pun intended) yourself. You may have the worm and the hook, but you'd be far more efficient if you had the line and pole too.
    maybe he's a handicapping savant. he mastered the skill that takes people decades to figure out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love these guys I think they actually handicap the games and are winners

If anybody ever tracked all their wagers every guy at SBR massive in the red

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I'd actually be more interested in what this blow-hard had to say if he was talking about remote viewing. Hell, I might be the first to enroll in that class of his. No way anyone can master that in a year though, and it's probably worthless for handicapping anyways.
    he's a remote viewing sports betting savant. he can see the final scores...

Eddy Munny

maybe he's a handicapping savant. he mastered the skill that takes people decades to figure out.
    Could be. But I reckon this mastery of remote viewing comes with a set of moral principles imparted from teacher to pupil... Akin to how Doc Brown reproached Marty McFly when Marty took advantage of time travel capabilities to profit off of sportsbetting. Seems remote viewing would come with similar stipulations to preclude it's misuse.

Then again, maybe he had a wayward teacher, like the Cobra Kai sensei from the Karate Kid.

I'm sure he has another riddle up his sleeve to direct us to the path of enlightenment. With a handle like "SlapYaMama" who are we to second guess?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

SlapYaMama

We have a winner!!!!

You keep believing it's bs, that's fine with me. I'll keep collecting my money!

Eddy Munny

Is this clown serious or is he just giving up the fight?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

We have a winner!!!!

You keep believing it's bs, that's fine with me. I'll keep collecting my money!
    how did i know it was remote viewing? i was just fukking around but that popped into my head. some weird shit...

SlapYaMama

he's a remote viewing sports betting savant. he can see the final scores...
    Remote viewing doesn't work that way. You can know who wins the game though... Like I said it's a lot of hard work.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Is this clown serious or is he just giving up the fight?
    i think he's serious.

SlapYaMama

how did i know it was remote viewing? i was just fukking around but that popped into my head. some weird shit...
    That's sort of how remote viewing works. You took a short cut.

Eddy Munny

He probably thinks remote viewing is accomplished with the toy drone he got for Christmas.

First 12345 ... Last