chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

if you ever need to dodge a bookie ; my aunt is head surgical at lea medical center in new mexico. I can put in a word.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Krank u in King county

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Kraken,

are you seriously having second thoughts about buying the RV?...if so, did you think about moving to the east coast here in the DC/Baltimore area if you are looking for a better career opportunity?...we have Johns Hopkins, one of the best hospitals in the world let alone in the US...seems like you are qualified so I'm pretty sure you could get a decent salary and affordable living although the cost of living in this area is one of the highest in the country...and you will be only 30 minutes away from 6 major sports teams!...(Caps, O's, Nat's, Skins, Ravens, Wizards).......the pro's and positives far outweigh the cons and negatives!...
    company i worked for mon life is headquartered there. They rented out the ravens stadium. That is a beautiful city. Stayed on the river . one of the best cities than we took a train to the hell hole that is nyc. Baltimore was one of the best cities I have ever been to.Duck tour was cool

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this is so shot. its like being on the level of trailerpark people

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

wow trailerpark? cmon man. most traveling nurses make 100k, gtfo with trailerparks for trashy people

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12521

Good luck with this Mr Kracken. You have a spark of an idea for your family, so don't let those doubters with their fire hoses in hand here put out the flame.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You need to move to Texas. You really want your daughter growing up around all the queers and freaks there in Seattle? No, you do not.
    Opie I'm stuck up here pal I want to move to Texas very very badly can't stand the people up here!!! My line of work is not strong enough for me to survive there heavy marine construction and it's all Union man find me a good job for 40 dollars an hour benefits and retirement and I'm out of this place....I don't want my daughters around these weird fukkkksss

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You fukkers are nuts, this is going to happen. I find out in two weeks whether I'm having back surgery, if yes, this is shelved until further notice. If no surgery, we'll be in the RV by next month as I already have the job offer.

As for the type of RV, I'm waffling. The goal is to try and balance being a minimalist and making do with some semblence of having a home. Ultimatey, I'm trying to minimize monthly rent and maximize my paychecks. Travel nursing in an rv does both, I think.

Not sure yet what kind I want, Imm looking at everything, class A, 5th wheels, travel trailers, in the 34' range, with slide outs and W/D hookups, 2 ac's, etc.....

Probably spend about $500/month on campsite mortgage which includes all utilities, plus insurance, fuel, maintenance, repairs, new truck, new truck insurance, new truck fuel, new SUV for the miss, new SUV insurance, new SUV fuel.

Heres the ultimate goal, make some sacrifices over the next 3 years, live as cheap as possible, and save enough to buy a nice property on Bainbridge Island

We'll see, probably a colossal failure in the making.

My biggest concern is how do I keep getting my oxy?????

Disgusting pill head junkie

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Post pics of RV and hot nurses.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

yeah this is why he's such a fukking loser now

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The rv idea fell through, its too bad, but it would have been tough

I have a few resident doctors that are into me right now.

we did move, but it was into a 3/2, and rent is $3100/month. Rent here for nice house in a nice area is fukking killer.

gonna sell a few of our properties

For now, the rv plan is nixxed. Maybe down the road

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Disgusting pill head junkie
    You calling another person out for being a junkie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

The Kraken

Sweep might have cancer, so i go easy on him. No other explanation for how emaciated he is

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The rv idea fell through, its too bad, but it would have been tough

I have a few resident doctors that are into me right now.

we did move, but it was into a 3/2, and rent is $3100/month. Rent here for nice house in a nice area is fukking killer.

gonna sell a few of our properties

For now, the rv plan is nixxed. Maybe down the road
    You can get a 3/2 for $1000/month here. Do they pay good over there to cover expenses?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can get a 3/2 for $1000/month here. Do they pay good over there to cover expenses?
    Pay is better, plus it's union, so the hospital can't fukk you over. For example, most hospitals can send employees home on slow days, or when census is low. This may not seem like a big deal but it is. When you live somewhere as expensive as Seattle or most of CA, you rely on X amount of dollars a month to make ends meet, and if X fluctuates, you can never for certain if you'll make rent that month. There are other benefits that I've only found here and in CA, that add up over the course of the year.

In general, pay in the Midwest and South reflects the low COL. I can find cheaper housing here, but we are used to a certainly quality of life that I'm unwilling to compromise.

pilebuck13

Krak my sister is a RN at providence in Everett.....this is not a bad idea man I can clear over 100k on my house thinking about minimizing as well

pilebuck13

Krank move to snohomish county and you can rent a nice house for 1500-1600 a month why the hell you trying to live in King county I drive couple hours a day for work but it's penetrating worth paying 200k less for my home

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

For a bleeding heart liberal, Kraken sure likes to brag.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

"Thing is, if we hate it, I keep traveling, we get an apt, and sell the RV for a small loss."

Are you out of your mind? It will NOT be "a small loss"!

Cars depreciate 20% or so as soon as you drive them off a dealer's lot... gotta be at least a 30% hit for camper/RV/motor homes

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    "Thing is, if we hate it, I keep traveling, we get an apt, and sell the RV for a small loss."

Are you out of your mind? It will NOT be "a small loss"!

Cars depreciate 20% or so as soon as you drive them off a dealer's lot... gotta be at least a 30% hit for camper/RV/motor homes
    Ya, we decided not to travel

try and keep up

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

just go home kraken, where home really is.

SF with the rest of the pussies

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

you still owe me a thank you for finding your true home

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Disturbing video.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Krakles I am thinking of joining the Tiny House movement.

3100 is way too much to spend on rent IMO. Take the ferry and save some money.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

What the penetrate was that, guy penetrating kicks a defenseless dog and the only thing that happens is some fruitcake tries to take him to the ground only to hump him? There were like 10 penetrating guys just standing there doing nothing, just waiting for their husbands to step up I guess.

First 123