Rocky check in and translate for us

What did this guy get in trouble for?

He's crying like a little girl.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

That's not him crying...that's his fkng girlfriend who got spooked, Dangles
    You can hear her voice at the beginning of the video, telling the guy to keep it down, because the neighbors were knocking.

As you can see those were no ordinary neighbors

I'm not sure what he got in trouble for...Have Coach Skype him tomorrow and I'll translate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

"Jordan Mathewson, known in the online commuinity as Kootra, was live-streaming a game of Counter-Strike when a police SWAT team swept in and arrested him, but the frightening experience was all captured on his webcam.
    The police were responding to a hoax caller in Littleton, Colorado who had claimed that Mr Mathewson was armed and dangerous, the caller also said that the gamer had shot two people and taken hostages.
    Two nearby schools were closed as a result of the call which is thought to be part of a worrying new trend in the US called 'swatting'. Mr Mathewson was later released without charge."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    "Jordan Mathewson, known in the online commuinity as Kootra, was live-streaming a game of Counter-Strike when a police SWAT team swept in and arrested him, but the frightening experience was all captured on his webcam.
    The police were responding to a hoax caller in Littleton, Colorado who had claimed that Mr Mathewson was armed and dangerous, the caller also said that the gamer had shot two people and taken hostages.
    Two nearby schools were closed as a result of the call which is thought to be part of a worrying new trend in the US called 'swatting'. Mr Mathewson was later released without charge."
    Motherfukkers...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    That's a different accident tho

What you see on a vid is a Russian SWAT team and a gamer who speaks native Russian language

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

He prolly imported vodka

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I knew a Russian guy in high school everyone was afraid of him. Whenever someone would piss him off he would yell in russian.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I knew a Russian guy in high school everyone was afraid of him. Whenever someone would piss him off he would yell in russian.
    Smoke you went to school???

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Smoke you went to school???
    Yep with a black ski mask to hide my face burns.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yep with a black ski mask to hide my face burns.