Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

There is no stopping to this McGregor hype train

Dos Anjos went from -160 all the way to +123

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-06-16 at 10:20 AM.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

3 Months to go.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    3 Months to go.
    1 month...it's in European format...day goes first then month

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    1 month...it's in European format...day goes first then month
    Ha oh, awesome. I used to live, sleep, and breath MMA, but really lost track the last couple years. I don't know when shit is anymore until my buddy posts his bets.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What's the play?

reigle9

Prob RDA after this weekend. Hard to imagine his line keeps getting better.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sasha who you on?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sasha who you on?
    RDA...haven't locked my bet yet...but I'll be taking him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

If you're on RDA just wait to place til right before fight time.. If you're McGregor you better jump on it now if you haven't already..

McGregor odds going up and will continue to do so just because of his hype train... Last minute betting will probably move the line to -200 or more for McMouth..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-06-16 at 11:32 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

RDA is the more complete fighter and should be the fav to win this fight

But books have to adjust to volume

I've been watching this for a while, I was curious to see if Vegas would take a position, it appears as if they're not and they're just trying to balance action right now

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you're on RDA just wait to place til right before fight time.. If you're McGregor you better jump on it now if you haven't already..
    This was conventional thinking his last two fights, and didn't work out that way. It especially isn't going to this fight with him going up and not being better in any area.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

There's no more hype train, he is champion, kod nearly everyone in the round he said he would, and beat the only champion at his weight class in 13 seconds, this isn't a hype train, this is reality boys, time to wake up to this money. I've been on both these guys for a long time, but this is a Absolutly terrible matchup for rda, he will be starched in under a round. The real fight for mcgregor will come with El cucuy, or kabib... don't waste your money on rda

reigle9

I'll give you a $10,000 if you can explain how this is a terrible match-up for rda. I'll give you 10 bucks if you even know what the term "match-up" even means.

JoshKnows46

This was conventional thinking his last two fights, and didn't work out that way. It especially isn't going to this fight with him going up and not being better in any area.
    The line will continue to rise up till fight time, it would go back down because of how mcgregor looked at weignins ins, he really has to kill himself to get to that weight class, it's really unfair to the featherweights he can make that class. He will be bigger than rda at this weignins in, and look much better than he does at featherweight, so jibby is correct in saying it will continue to rise.

JoshKnows46

I'll give you a $10,000 if you can explain how this is a terrible match-up for rda. I'll give you 10 bucks if you even know what the term "match-up" even means.
    Look through the diffrent mcgregor threads posted in this forum, and I'll pm you my PayPal address.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Look through the diffrent mcgregor threads posted in this forum, and I'll pm you my PayPal address.
    No.

reigle9

Explain it this thread, and I'll send 10 bucks right now.

Well, assuming you explain it correctly.

JoshKnows46

Explain it this thread, and I'll send 10 bucks right now.

Well, assuming you explain it correctly.
    all of ireland will be on mcgregor, line has already moved from plus money, to -115 on mcgregor, rda is horribly underrated, i agree line was set based on mcgregor being overvauled from the oddsmakers point of view, but based on the match-up and connors popularity the oddsmakers didnt hit the mark to draw even action, and in my personal opinion, they still havent caught up to how masterful he is in the stand-up, and the mental edge he creates in his fights, i do believe rda wil have confidents in his chin and his striking and why shouldnt he as his chin and striking and pressure style has served him well, but mcgregor hits like a lightheavy weight, he's pin point accurate ala anderson silva, he has brutal body kicks, perfect counter striking style vs rdas style, and styles make match-ups, the linemakers still havent caught up, even though from their point of view they overvalued the line of a smaller guy coming up, mendes has better wrestling then rda, and connor had his worse training camp for that fight, he was dehydrated, he is now fighting at his correct weight class, and rda doesn;t have a double leg takedown like mendes, he needs to get in close and clinch connor has the reach and he will have to work through that...the same gameplan that worked against pettis, is a horrible gameplan against mcgregor, pettis needs space to strike, he needs a guy to respect his striking, connor doesn't he thrives on the counters, he moves forward in a attempt to force the other guy to throw first, and hit them with there momentum going forward, he wont need to goat rda much, he will give mcgregor what he wants, mcgrgeor picked the perfect time to fight rda, becuase he believes his striking is way to win fights now, rda will not find it as easy to take down a conor on steak and potatoes as the better natural wrestler found out against a dehydrated mcgrgeor...RDA will get knocked out in this fight, keep a open mind to this fight, and dont go to big on rda, i have connor favored in this batte of styles, styles make fights, and this is a easier fight for connor than edgar is. I personally see Mcgregor cleaning out the lightweight divison, exept for maybe tony ferguson would be a intresting fight, he would match connors reach and kabib, and gsp is in talks to come back to fight mcgregor, i think that would be a bad match-up for mcgregor...i was on rda his last 4 fights, those were good stylistic matches for him, this is not.. pettis always loses to rda becuase of how the pressure affects what he wants to do, cerrone is always a slow starter, so while i cashed in on rda, i dont place him as the best in the divison, tony and kabib can both beat rda, and those are also the only two guys in the division i'd give a chance against mcgregor, i'd have tony at even money, and i'd have kabib favored, rda has never fought a killer like this and i believe he will try to fight him like he fought pettis, but pettis is all offense, though mcgrgeor looks like he's always moving forward he is defensive by nature in his striking attack, he is always looking for a excape and and a mistake to captilze on, and he uses the front kick to keep a distance and always seem offensive, throws spinning kicks that are slow sometimes just to get his opp to move forward, not really to land, he is a absolute genuis iside the octagon, so you would be mindful to keep that in mind, mcgrgeor already knows the round and how he will finish rda, while rda will be just trying to figure out connor mid way throught the first round, when he relizes what worked before for him, no longer works against this opp, that pressure style of striking isn't working against this guy he's bulling me now, now he starts to to go for takedowns out of desperation, and then its over before rda knows what happen, people keep making excuses for why mcgregor is winning, but they aren't watching how he's winning, he mentally fuks his opp before and during the fight, even when he gets hit with something dude has a poker face and keeps coming forward, if you are not mentally strong he wil break you in there....i believe edgar, tony, kabib, and gsp are all more mentally strong than rda, and are more likey to stick with a set gameplan, and i'm not even sure rda relizes what that gameplan is yet, till he's actually in there with mcgregor.

JoshKnows46

alverez proved that beating pettis against the cage and taking him down are not impressive, cowboys carrer proves that beating him in the 1st round isn't impressive becuase he is a slow starter...i was on rda in both those fights, plus money against pettis, and layed the juice in cowboy fight, i was also on alverez at +400 in his fight with pettis, all posted here....what you percieve at strengths are not strengths, mcgregor defended 4 of mendes 7 takedowns with a torn mcl and acl, a injury that he delt with all camp, mendes is a better wrestler than rda.

JoshKnows46

what i bet...posted weeks ago...

Mcgregor +105 risking $500
    Mcgregor +100 risking $1000
    Mcgregor -105 risking $2625

So you gonna send my 10,000 in one lump sum, or you want to make payments?

The Kraken

All of Ireland will be on McGregor, line has already moved from plus money to -115 on McGregor. RDA is horribly underrated and I agree the line was set based on McGregor being overvalued from the oddsmakers point of view but based on the match-up and Connors popularity, the oddsmakers didn't hit the mark to draw even action. In my personal opinion, they still havent caught up to how masterful he is in the stand-up and the mental edge he creates in his fights.

I do believe RDA wil have confidence in his chin and his striking and why shouldnt he as his chin and striking and pressure style have served him well, but McGregor hits like a light heavyweight and he's got pin point accurate ala Anderson Silva, he has brutal body kicks, perfect counter striking style vs RDA's style, and styles make match-ups.

The linemakers still havent caught up even though from their point of view they overvalued the line of a smaller guy coming up, Mendes has better wrestling then RDA and Connor had his worse training camp for that fight as he was dehydrated.

McGregor is now fighting at his correct weight class and RDA doesn't have a double leg takedown like Mendes, he needs to get in close and clinch. Connor has the reach and RDA will have to work through that, the same gameplan that worked against Pettis is a horrible gameplan against McGregor. Pettis needs space to strike, he needs a guy to respect his striking, Connor doesn't, he thrives on the counters, he moves forward in an attempt to force the other guy to throw first and then hits them with there momentum going forward, he won't need to goat RDA much, he will give McGregor what he wants.

McGregor picked the perfect time to fight RDA becuase he believes his striking is the way to win fights now and RDA will not find it as easy to take down a Connor on steak and potatoes as the better natural wrestler found out against a dehydrated McGregor...

RDA will get knocked out in this fight. Keep an open mind to this fight and don't go to big on RDA. I have Connor favored in this battle of styles, styles make fights and this is an easier fight for Connor than Edgar would be.

I personally see Mcgregor cleaning out the lightweight divison, except for maybe Tony Ferguson and that would be a intresting fight. Ferguson would match Connors reach and kabib, and GSP is in talks to come back to fight McGregor. I think that would be a bad match-up for McGregor.

I was on RDA his last 4 fights and those were good stylistic matches for him, this one is not. Pettis always loses to RDA because of how the pressure affects what he wants to do, Cerrone is always a slow starter, so while i cashed in on RDA, I don't place him as the best in the divison. Tony and Kabib can both beat RDA, and those are also the only two guys in the division i'd give a chance against McGregor, i'd have Tony at even money and Kabib favored. RDA has never fought a killer like this and I believe he will try to fight him like he fought Pettis, but Pettis is all offense. McGregor looks like he's always moving forward but he is defensive by nature in his striking attack and is always looking for an escape or a mistake to capitalize on, plus, he uses the front kick to keep a distance and always seem offensive, throws spinning kicks that are slow sometimes just to get his opponent to move forward, not really to land.

McGregor is an absolute genius inside the octagon, so be mindful to keep that in mind, McGrgeor already knows the round and how he will finish RDA, while RDA will be just trying to figure out Connor mid way through the first round, when he relizes what worked before for him, no longer works against this opp, that pressure style of striking isn't working against this guy he's bulling me now, now he starts to to go for takedowns out of desperation, and then its over before rda knows what happen, people keep making excuses for why mcgregor is winning, but they aren't watching how he's winning, he mentally fuks his opp before and during the fight, even when he gets hit with something dude has a poker face and keeps coming forward, if you are not mentally strong he wil break you in there....i believe edgar, tony, kabib, and gsp are all more mentally strong than rda, and are more likey to stick with a set gameplan, and i'm not even sure rda relizes what that gameplan is yet, till he's actually in there with mcgregor.
    I did my best to make this more decipherable. It was incredibly labor intensive and I eventually had to just give up somewhere around the last paragraph. Many sentences I couldn't even figure out how to fix
    Last edited by The Kraken; 02-06-16 at 12:54 PM.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave The Kraken 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I did my best to make this more legible. It was actually incredibly hard and I eventually gave up somewhere in the last paragraph. I couldn't even figure out how to fix it

thank you, i just rambled along, i'm not big on correct punctiation and grammer, i'm just big on getting this money. LOL my brain doesn't focus on things that are useless to me, grammer is beneath me.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-06-16 at 12:56 PM.

The Kraken

It's fine, I did it as much for me as anyone else, I just wanted to know what you were trying to convey. It's hard for me to read one long paragraph, so initially I just wanted to segment it out. Then I realized it's a slow Saturday for me and I had nothing else to do, so I just kept going.

And to be non-biased and fair, I just went back and fixed my own post

reigle9

I did my best to make this more decipherable. It was incredibly labor intensive and I eventually had to just give up somewhere around the last paragraph. Many sentences I couldn't even figure out how to fix
    You have a record-breaking amount of patience. I would need 5-digits to do what you just did for free, it would drive me that insane.

The Kraken

I got my oxy refilled today, so I'm just happy to be pain free again

JoshKnows46

You have a record-breaking amount of patience. I would need 5-digits to do what you just did for free, it would drive me that insane.

you just better worry about sending my money..

reigle9

you just better worry about sending my money..
    I'm sending it to the kraken. Krak, what's your paypal?

JoshKnows46

I'm sending it to the kraken. Krak, what's your paypal?
    he can have 50 percent.

The Kraken

Reigles I just sent it to your PM

I will confirm in this thread once I receive funds

reigle9

I got my oxy refilled today, so I'm just happy to be pain free again
    Take care of my pap, he crushes them. Fukkin sad, he's just so wacked out on them. On too many mind drugs as is, add oxies to it and it's ballgame.

reigle9

Reigles I just sent it to your PM

I will confirm in this thread once I receive funds
    Didn't get one. I'll send it to ya, idc.

The Kraken

Edited due to banking info being in post

It showed my balance at $8.42, slightly embarrassing

JoshKnows46

My paypal is JoshKnows46@yahoo

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

i'm not big on correct punctiation and grammer,
    Add spelling to your list.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Add spelling to your list.
    Yep, I really could do better. I know fights, so even if you can't understand me, just don't bet against me. Just trust me.

12 Last