kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i had 2 tickets with power ball 13

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I was just a powerball and 3 other balls away from a half a billion....FUCKIN RIGGED ASS SHIT!

bettilimbroke999

If you hit the lotto on Wednesday you are officially the luckiest person on earth....I mean seriously you can actually claim that with a straight face as you are cashing in that 1.3 billion or whatever ticket....sure ppl may be smarter or work harder and have more money but as far as just for absolute luck...you imo surpass that woman that fell from like 40k feet when they blew up an airliner and not only lived (everyone else of course died) but went back to being a stewardess....I didn't think it was possible to be luckier than her but you hit the 1.3 billion lotto Wednesday and I'll say you are luckier than her.

I mean really you not only hit odds of 1 in 300 mil (which is already impossible) but u did it when the lotto was at unbelievable records levels (twice as much as the 2nd highest US lotto prize ever which was divided amongst 3 winning tickets)....if you are the single (which is significantly likely) winner on Wednesday you can litterally go up to that old Florida lady who hit when it was like 500 mil and be like penetrate that's about what I had to pay IN TAXES BITCH!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think over 1 billion now??

I heard 1.3 Billion

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Probably will hit 1.5 BILLION!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Nobody hit jackpot tonight. I heard it will be at 1.2 billion for Wednesdays drawing. I didn't hit anything for this draw. On to Wednesday's drawing

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

1.3BIL next draw

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

$1.3 Billion prize next Wednesday.

http://www.powerball.com/

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

It'll eclipse 1.5

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33762

The dream is still alive !

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Yay, I won $3 dollars after spending $40

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lottery drawings are so rigged. They intentionally wanted it over a billion dollars. They got their wish.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Probably will hit 1.5 BILLION!
    There will be a mad dash to buy lotto tickets like you have never seen before...EVERYONE...will have at least 1 ticket if not 10 tickets....you are basically vying to be not only rich (of course) but literally you would have to hit like 7 or 8 regular powerball lotteries to equal hitting this one...the average powerball lottery is around 200 mil...it is basically a competition to see who the luckiest person in the country is....if you hit the lotto Wednesday you the luckiest person in the world imo....just sheer luck alone...and it could be a homeless guy you have a dollar to or something who knows who is truly the luckiest.

I'll blow probably 40 bucks and get 20 quick picks not bc I think I have any hope whatsoever of winning but bc I am fascinated by this lottery...it entertains me 60 bucks worth....maybe you go to the movies with your girl and blow 40 bucks and that entertains you 40 bucks worth...well I'm gonna blow 40 bucks Wednesday bc I am riveted by who the winner could be and I'll donate to this insane competition.

Some broke 9 to 5 paycheck to paycheck bum is going to win probably 1.5 billion (now cash option will be like a billion and they'll have to pay 30% taxes or whatever and only have 700 million lol) but regardless there is an entertainment value to this Wednesday lottery and if I dont hit it I hope one of you hits it that actually is pretty much broke like me and I know there's alot of guys on this site that are poorer than me so good luck and if 40 bucks watching some shitty film entertains you more than this then great but I'm amazed by this and 40 bucks is a small donation when I drop my worthless slips of paper in the trash Wednesday night my only question will be who IS the luckiest ************ in the United States...who did I donate 40 bucks to?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19389

I'm going to have to put intelligence aside and sink $10 into Wednesday's drawing.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wait, no one won????

oh snap!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Lottery drawings are so rigged. They intentionally wanted it over a billion dollars. They got their wish.
    I tell ya I always do quick picks and ya know like a very little teeny tiny bit of me wonders if its truly random....ya know like are they selling 3 tickets with my # on it to reduce the chance it hits...somehow out of the clear penetrating blue they'll be like 4 winners probably on Wednesday and I just wonder if the quick program doesnt keep a certain % of #s out of the pool bc there was 175 million tickets sold for Wednesday's drawing (even at 1 in 292 mil that's an over 50% chance of hitting....yet no one hit)....this time there was probably 250 mil tickets sold and at 1 in 292 mil that should be almost a lock)....for this upcoming lotto draw Wednesday I expect there will be more tickets sold than there are combinations (292 mil) possible but if the quick pick program is printing a bunch of repeats then a 1/3 or whatever of the #s could still come up that no one hit and of the 2/3 of #s ppl will be holding multiple winning tickets...

SO

For this one penetrating lotto (and I only play it once in a penetrating blue moon when its record levels anyway) I'm gonna fill out their 20 fuckin sheets of paper...not that I think it will give me a better chance of winning but just bc I know that when this lotto is hit and goes back to 40 mil their revenues go in the fuckin toilet so why not have the quick pick program keep lets say a 1/3 of the #s out of the ppl who quick pick which is almost everyone bc no one wants to fill out those sheets and hold up lines and shit....I THINK...for THIS LOTTERY DRAW...everyone should fill out their own #s...and get em early get em tomorrow you know ur fuckin buyin tickets dont be one of those jackasses that waits til Wednesday evening to stand in line in fuckin freezing ass January...buy em now its not like the tickets are gonna be luckier if you buy em on Wednesday.

There is 4 whole days for this lottery to go up in value and if I had to guess I would say it hits around 1.5 billion dollars...250% of the 2nd highest jackpot ever so pick out your fuckin 5 #s and powerball yourself this once and then they CANT cheat ya bc ultimately they'll have every combination possible played
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-10-16 at 01:32 AM.

mr. leisure

Is it + EV now ?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

For what it's worth

They actually say, that by filling up your own shit, you're reducing your chances of winning, because most of the people start using birthdays...and birthdays only go up to 31.

mr. leisure

I thought for sure somebody would win with the powerball number being lucky #13 .

bettilimbroke999

I am also willing to make deals based on # of tickets you buy if you want to work out an arrangement I will do that and I am a man of my word my initials are JH from West Tennessee....so if you read JH from West TN hit the lotto Wednesday and we make a deal then do some investigating into that.

Those who make deals I want the EXACT # OF TICKETS UR BUYING...I WANT YOUR STATE AND INITIALS JUST LIKE I JUST POSTED AND WE CAN MAKE A DEAL....CUZ MAYBE UR THE LUCKIEST IN THE US OR MAYBE I AM OR ONE OF YOU OTHER GUYS AND IF NO ONE RESPONDS TO THIS THAN THERE NO DEAL

RA77ER WE HAD A DEAL ON THE DRAWING TONIGHT AND UNFORTUNATELY WE DIDNT WIN (NOBODY DID) WOULD YOU LIKE A DEAL WITH ME TOMORROW....AND NONE OF THIS HORSESHIT LIKE I BOUGHT 50 TICKETS FOR OUR DEAL AND 1 TICKET ON THE SIDE FOR MYSELF AND NATURALLY THAT'S THE ONE THAT HIT BULLSHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE TICKETS THAT YOU ARE GONNA BUY AND WE CAN EVEN POST THE #S IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT LEGIT...UP TO U AND I AM A MAN OF MY WORD.

I AINT SAYING HALF OR ANYTHING CRAZY LIKE THAT CUZ IF U R THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE US U DESERVE THE LIONS SHARE BUT IF WE BOTH BUY 20 TICKETS WE COULD DO LIKE A 5 OR 10% DEAL AND IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE ACTUAL 1.3 BIL OR WHATEVER JACKPOT...EVEN IF U WIN A MIL FOR 5 BUT NO PB THAT'S ALL...THIS IS A JACKPOT ONLY DEAL IM TALKIN BOUT

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    I thought for sure somebody would win with the powerball number being lucky #13 .
    Powerball ppl probably LOVED THAT being the powerball as who the penetrate wants to select #13 powerball sounds like you are trying to lose hell alot of ppl even fear the #13 as a bad sign...they would be smart to draw # 13 PB everytime

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I tell ya I always do quick picks and ya know like a very little teeny tiny bit of me wonders if its truly random....ya know like are they selling 3 tickets with my # on it to reduce the chance it hits...somehow out of the clear penetrating blue they'll be like 4 winners probably on Wednesday and I just wonder if the quick program doesnt keep a certain % of #s out of the pool bc there was 175 million tickets sold for Wednesday's drawing (even at 1 in 292 mil that's an over 50% chance of hitting....yet no one hit)....this time there was probably 250 mil tickets sold and at 1 in 292 mil that should be almost a lock)....for this upcoming lotto draw Wednesday I expect there will be more tickets sold than there are combinations (292 mil) possible but if the quick pick program is printing a bunch of repeats then a 1/3 or whatever of the #s could still come up that no one hit and of the 2/3 of #s ppl will be holding multiple winning tickets...

SO

For this one penetrating lotto (and I only play it once in a penetrating blue moon when its record levels anyway) I'm gonna fill out there 20 of their little sheets of paper not that I think it will give me a better chance of winning but just that I know that when this lotto is hit and goes back to 40 mil their revenues go in the fuckin toilet so why not have the quick pick program keep lets say a 1/3 of the #s out of the ppl who quick pick which is almost everyone bc no one wants to fill out those sheets....I THINK...for THIS LOTTERY DRAW...everyone should fill out their own #s...and get em early get em tomorrow you know ur fuckin buyin tickets dont be one of those jackasses that waits til Wednesday evening to stand in line buy em now its not like the tickets are gonna be luckier on Wednesday.

There is 4 whole days for this lottery to go up in value and if I had to guess I would say it hits around 1.5 billion dollars...250% of the 2nd highest jackpot ever so pick out your fuckin 5 #s and powerball yourself this once and then they CANT cheat ya bc ultimately they'll have every combination possible played
    In my opinion your numbers are random. If the lottery wants to give away the jackpot.... hopefully they'll select your ticket on their computer system... and then draw your numbers LIVE. That's how it's done.

With all of these tickets purchased from the last drawing... I just find it hard to believe that no one won. Love to see an official count of all tickets sold.

I forgot the time "cut off" from the last ticket sold til the drawing. It use to be 10:28 EST. Drawing at 11PM. My buddy owns a gas station here in Michigan. We've joked around numerous times about the Michigan State lottery. Biggest rigged shi#hole. So, at the designated time... the machine will blink and say Powerball closed. The machine resets within seconds and it then says Powerball now on sale for next drawing... which is Tuesday or whatever.

So... why the hell do they need 32 minutes for? Is that time used to rig the system? Choose numbers that won't win? And maybe they stop selling at 10:15 now? Or even earlier?

With a jackpot this large... I find it hard to believe they'll select an individual winner. They might choose a number that 12 people have? No way will our rigged USA/country let anyone walk away with the entire jackpot... not this large.

Of course it's natural to feel excited that you have a chance.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    For what it's worth

They actually say, that by filling up your own shit, you're reducing your chances of winning, because most of the people start using birthdays...and birthdays only go up to 31.
    No man no man that's not what I'm sayin....I'm saying COMPLETELY at random fill it in I dont ur birthdate or anything like that....this isnt about the #s this is about you....ARE YOU THE LUCKIEST ************ THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH....that lucky ************ could bet 1 2 3 4 5 6 as his ticket and they would somehow draw those fuckin balls

bettilimbroke999

In my opinion your numbers are random. If the lottery wants to give away the jackpot.... hopefully they'll select your ticket on their computer system... and then draw your numbers LIVE. That's how it's done.

With all of these tickets purchased from the last drawing... I just find it hard to believe that no one won. Love to see an official count of all tickets sold.

I forgot the time "cut off" from the last ticket sold til the drawing. It use to be 10:28 EST. Drawing at 11PM. My buddy owns a gas station here in Michigan. We've joked around numerous times about the Michigan State lottery. Biggest rigged shi#hole. So, at the designated time... the machine will blink and say Powerball closed. The machine resets within seconds and it then says Powerball now on sale for next drawing... which is Tuesday or whatever.

So... why the hell do they need 32 minutes for? Is that time used to rig the system? Choose numbers that won't win? And maybe they stop selling at 10:15 now? Or even earlier?

With a jackpot this large... I find it hard to believe they'll select an individual winner. They might choose a number that 12 people have? No way will our rigged USA/country will let anyone walk away with the entire jackpot... not this large.

Of course it's natural to feel excited that you have a chance.
    Again if 292 mil tickets are sold and all combinations played THEY HAVE to have a winner...but with quick pick they could sell a billion tickets but just have em be 5x repeats and still keep a 1/3 of the #s in play....as far as whether they rig the drawings I dont know but once every possible combination has been selected there is no # left to draw where the jackpot isnt going to be hit...now if ur saying they rig the drawing and tell their buddy upstate hey buy this ticket its gonna hit well maybe ur right but at least someone has to win cheating or not

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

No man no man that's not what I'm sayin....I'm saying COMPLETELY at random fill it in I dont ur birthdate or anything like that....this isnt about the #s this is about you....ARE YOU THE LUCKIEST ************ THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH....that lucky ************ could bet 1 2 3 4 5 6 as his ticket and they would somehow draw those fuckin balls
    yeah I gotcha player

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Is it + EV now ?
    It should be. If you have a 1 in 325 million chance of winning, but the prize is 1.5 billion --> that is +EV.

I haven't bought a lottery ticket since 2012 when there was a big jackpot then, but I'll probably buy one tomorrow. It's basically a $2 dream. Something to think about. There's enough positive payoff just in holding the ticket up until the drawing that it's worth it. I'd never be one of those people that buy a ticket the last second. What's the fun in that?

bettilimbroke999

Is it + EV now ?

LOL It actually is +EV now your 2 ticket has a 1 in 292 mil chance of hitting so breakeven should be roughly 584 mil (granted theres a few other much much much smaller prizes which might have my estimation off by a mil or 2 but that's pretty much it).....right now the expected lotto prize will be around 1.5 bil...with lumpsum value of around a billion even after 30% taxes you'd be left with 700 mil so in a penetrating psychotic twist of fate AT THIS MOMENT IN THIS LOTTERY its a +EV bet albeit to say the least a longshot...unless of course more than one winner and then its not +EV but trust me you wont care if you ONLY end up with 350 mil after taxes bc some roosterlicker chopped ur pot

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Um...people who have kids and waste money on powerball?? What about parents who waste money on vacations and going out to eat. Going away on vacation with a family of 4 is costly and from a money standpoint a waste.

TheMoneyShot

Again if 292 mil tickets are sold and all combinations played THEY HAVE to have a winner...but with quick pick they could sell a billion tickets but just have em be 5x repeats and still keep a 1/3 of the #s in play....as far as whether they rig the drawings I dont know but once every possible combination has been selected there is no # left to draw where the jackpot isnt going to be hit...now if ur saying they rig the drawing and tell their buddy upstate hey buy this ticket its gonna hit well maybe ur right but at least someone has to win cheating or not
    Well.. you're clearly onto something. I would only assume majority of tickets sold are Easy Pick selected. The system would generate numbers whatever it's programmed to do. So, in all essence... even though you're playing percentages that all combinations are covered... what if they aren't? What if 100,000 tickets sold have the same combination? The computer just won't choose that set of numbers during the LIVE drawing.

This past drawing had to be the largest amount of tickets sold ever... and realistically... should of had a winner. But miraculously... no one won.

There's ways to rig this... and no one would ever find out. It's impossible to find the rig. But the rig is already on.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Um...people who have kids and waste money on powerball?? What about parents who waste money on vacations and going out to eat. Going away on vacation with a family of 4 is costly and from a money standpoint a waste.
    Exactly...I blow 40 bucks a couple times a year on record lotto draws and some family of 4 puts a trip to California on their 20% APR ccs and I'm the one "wasting money"....ridiculous

bettilimbroke999

16 ppl had the 5 white balls matched yet all 16 missed the PB (which has a 1 in 26 chance of hitting as theres only 26 PBS)

Wednesday there were 8 so the odds were 18 nobody wins and 8 were someone hits so not hard to see it missing with less than 1/3 of a chance

Tonight odds were out of 26 PBs ONLY 10 where nobody wins and 16 were winners and of course one of those 10 got drawn

What's it gonna be next week 25 match 5 and the 1 PB number gets drawn with no jackpot?

Keep in mind the VAST MAJORITY OF PPL ARE JUST QUICK PICKING WHICH IS SUPPOSEDLY TOTALLY RANDOM

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

Jackpot at $1.3 billion.

I calculated the visual difference between playing the Lotto and playing Powerball.

If you stacked a door side to side that's 3 foot wide from LA to Boston which is 3000 miles, one of those doors in the 3000 miles is a winner. Lotto 5.2 million to 1.

If you stacked a door side to side that's 3 foot wide around the Earth 6.66 times which is 165,000 miles one of those doors in the 165k miles is a winner. Powerball 292 million to 1.
    Last edited by GunShard; 01-10-16 at 03:06 AM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

There's ways to rig this... and no one would ever find out. It's impossible to find the rig. But the rig is already on.

First 1234 Last