Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I doubt we'll see billion dollar lottery jackpots very soon.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    bettil has a wild imagination lol

I hope the winner allows him or herself media coverage... would be hilarious seeing them try to work the next day and not say anything or giving the excuse to your boss as to why your quitting
    Sidebet for 25 betpoints...the winner never goes back to their job ever again

Uhhh hey Joe yea I know I was supposed to be out there paving driveways today but uh I became a billionaire last night so Ima have to give that up

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll take that bet, I think whoever wins will go back to work. I don't know how long it will be but they will probably play it cool until they get everything in order.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    I doubt we'll see billion dollar lottery jackpots very soon.
    You're right what was I thinking when I started this thread

They've just made the lottery bout twice as hard to hit and charge twice as much for tickets...it was a brilliant move on their part bc these massive lottos captivate ppl's imaginations Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory style....even a guy like myself that never plays the lotto will throw away 40 bucks in the event it hits 1.5 billion or whatever just to be a part of the lotto fever...I honestly consider whoever hits this lottery to be the luckiest person in the world. It's like 3000x more likely you'll get struck by lightning or something and to do it when the pot is this big is unimaginable but someone is gonna be that lucky tonight and whilst I'd like it to me whoever it is I'm gonna follow the story and I'm just praying its an interesting person like a ghetto hoodrat or trailer trash that just goes nuts with the 700 mil....somebody that it just flips their life upside down.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Believe it or not if there's only one winner you have a lot of problems with all that money you need lawyers money managers accountants and very difficult to track it all and where to put it

I'm also sure you have to hire a 24 hour security

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Anyone betting NO winner tonight? +525 on 5d

bettilimbroke999

I'll take that bet, I think whoever wins will go back to work. I don't know how long it will be but they will probably play it cool until they get everything in order.
    Well I mean I'll have to owe you the points if u win cuz apparently Im supposed to donate a 100 bucks to charity to be an SBR pro which is kind of weird considering this is a gambling forum that's promoted and misgraded new books which has led to the robbery of its members for tons of cash on multiple occasions to get so damn charitable but anyways. I mean yea they'll play it cool until everything's in order but working that 9 to 5 job changing bedpans or whatever is history.

How many tickets do you have Ra77er we can make a deal here ya never know whats gonna happen in this crazy world it might be our day...here's my offer to you you hit the JP in this draw I get a million dollars and vice versa but both of us have gotta buy at least 10 tickets. And believe me I'll be happy to pay ya if I hit

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    No way that's a terrible bet...somewhere between 85-100% of the #s are being played tonight so somewhere between 85-100% chance of hitting or 0-15% chance of not hitting...Id take it not to hit at +900 bc I think about 90% of the #s are in play but 525 no way

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Believe it or not if there's only one winner you have a lot of problems with all that money you need lawyers money managers accountants and very difficult to track it all and where to put it

I'm also sure you have to hire a 24 hour security
    Yea itd be a real bitch having so much money I couldn't track it all...somehow I'd muddle through

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Someone will win it tonight. With all those tickets being sold... at least 1 winner tonight... if not more.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Someone will win it tonight. With all those tickets being sold... at least 1 winner tonight... if not more.
    Yep someone said in another thread it was like filling 3000 cowboys stadiums and putting 1.5 bil under one seat and u pick it...well amazingly that's exactly what some lucky bastards gonna do in 4 hours...they're gonna pick that seat and their worlds gonna be flipped upsidedown

bettilimbroke999

A million for you if I hit tonight a million for me if you hit tonight...only stipulation is that you've bought at least 10 tickets...do we have a deal?

This could be important later ya never know

Ra77er

Bet I have 9 tickets left, I gave 1 to porkchop so if that is a deal breaker then I understand. Otherwise your getting a million if I hit it tonight

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21329

One would think so, but who knows. How many tix are they saying have been sold?

bettilimbroke999

Bet I have 9 tickets left, I gave 1 to porkchop so if that is a deal breaker then I understand. Otherwise your getting a million if I hit it tonight
    That's a deal knock it out the park

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    One would think so, but who knows. How many tix are they saying have been sold?
    Well they dont divulge any information about the draw until after the draw BUT given that the last jackpot had 3 days (Thus-Sat) to buy tickets and was 950 mil and 400 million tickets were sold and this one had 4 days and currently at around 1.5 billion there would have to have been at least 600 mil tickets sold...last draw 78% of the #s were taken this draw I would guess at least 90%...I will be very very surprised if there is no instant billionaire in 50 minutes

Here's one other thing I bought 10 tickets...I almost bought 20 but I decided to go with just 10 for 20 bucks and despite the argument that I'm torching 20 bucks (and that's a fair statement I guess unless I win lol) I have gotten well over 20 dollars enjoyment from this 1.5 billion dollar madness and I see the ppl buying their tickets and there's a light in their eyes of hope and dreams and ya wish em good luck and they wish u good luck and ya know what when I drop my tickets in the trash in an hour I wont miss that 20 it was fun I hope it climbs back to over a billion soon and I'll dump 20 each draw until its hit again....I'm also not done I want to see who hits and if they're an interesting brokedik person like most of us how it impacts their lives.

Oh yea and if I miss fuckin at least let Ra77er hit
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-13-16 at 09:15 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Well they dont divulge any information about the draw until after the draw BUT given that the last jackpot had 3 days (Thus-Sat) to buy tickets and was 950 mil and 400 million tickets were sold and this one had 4 days and currently at around 1.5 billion there would have to have been at least 600 mil tickets sold...last draw 78% of the #s were taken this draw you would have to guess at least 90%
    So where's my math guys? If it's 292 mil to 1 per combo and 600 mil random combos are sold, what are the odds of a winner?

Ra77er

-200 a winner tonight -900

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

was playing poker today, some guy at the table said he spent 1k on tickets. had to travel from nevada to cali to get them. people were selling tickets in the poker room like that shit was crack

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4587

One winner in California. Other states may have other winning tix.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89976

Got the Power Ball.

$4.00 I think

bettilimbroke999

I almost hit the #10 PB on one of my tickets...I'm jealous of your luck pimike

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

3 Winning Tickets now confirmed.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

Nice. Usually these large jackpots have multiple winners.

bettilimbroke999

One of the winners was in TN an hour away from me....bought in Munford about 10 miles from my ex-fiance's house....if she hit this lottery I'm gonna have to kill myself.

I haven't heard from Ra77er...he must be celebrating....dont forget to Paypal that million

I think it's interesting that there are 3 winning tickets....as a self-professed lottery expert lol I'm fascinated by this lottery draw in particular....if u notice the draws where nobody had a winning ticket were high # draws and this was a very low # draw....and had 3 winners well the balls are totally random but how ppl pick their #s is not totally random they go with birthdays and we're talking about only 31 days in a month and 12 months in a year and this puts the #1-31 in almost the 100% category everytime...here there was 1 # drawn outside this which was 34 (still not very high) but again even if u played 2 birthdays like April 19th and August 27 you would have 4 19 8 27 (that's the first 4 # of the powerball and then ya gotta throw a 5th # and hit the powerball but again with 600 mil tickets sold if the first 4 #s are birthdays its gonna be hit multiple winners it just depends on if your birthdays are lucky or not and you're one ball away from a million and 2 balls away from the jackpot. This is called the "birthday bias" and is well-known in Powerball...whenever they have a low draw like this its almost always hit.

In fact there was an unbelievable 30 other ppl with all 5 #s matched but not the powerball but still a cool mil (or 2 mil for the 7 of them that paid the extra dollar for power play) aint too shabby
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-14-16 at 05:31 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    One of the winners was in TN an hour away from me....bought in Munford about 10 miles from my ex-fiance's house....if she hit this lottery I'm gonna have to kill myself.

I haven't heard from Ra77er...he must be celebrating....dont forget to Paypal that million

I think it's interesting that there are 3 winning tickets....as a self-professed lottery expert lol I'm fascinated by this lottery draw in particular....if u notice the draws where nobody had a winning ticket were high # draws and this was a very low # draw....and had 3 winners well the balls are totally random but how ppl pick their #s is not totally random they go with birthdays and we're talking about only 31 days in a month and 12 months in a year and this puts the #1-31 in almost the 100% category everytime...here there was 1 # drawn outside this which was 34 (still not very high) but again even if u played 2 birthdays like April 19th and August 27 you would have 4 19 8 27 (that's the first 4 # of the powerball and then ya gotta throw a 5th # and hit the powerball but again with 600 mil tickets sold if the first 4 #s are birthdays its gonna be hit multiple winners it just depends on if your birthdays are lucky or not and you're one ball away from a million and 2 balls away from the jackpot. This is called the "birthday bias" and is well-known in Powerball...whenever they have a low draw like this its almost always hit.

In fact there was an unbelievable 30 other ppl with all 5 #s matched but not the powerball but still a cool mil (or 2 mil for the 7 of them that paid the extra dollar for power play) aint too shabby
    So that means that 3 out of the 33 had the first five had the PB number. Isn't that actually a surprisingly high %? I believe there's 26 numbers. So shouldn't there be 25 mini-winners to every 1 jackpot winner?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys stop living in fantasy

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So that means that 3 out of the 33 had the first five had the PB number. Isn't that actually a surprisingly high %? I believe there's 26 numbers. So shouldn't there be 25 mini-winners to every 1 jackpot winner?
    Well again it comes and goes like that there were 10 and 18 match 5 for the last 2 drawings and no winners so yea u would expect 1 or 2 but apparently 10 was a hot # and u got 3 winners obviously 13 wasn't a hot # Saturday as out of 18 match 5's no one had the 13 PB which is interesting bc even though the JP was 950 mil then vs 1.5 bil bc its being split 3 ways had 1 of those 18 of them matched the #13 PB would've won twice as much as these 3 winners...but 13 is certainly not a popular PB# so if ever there was gonna be 18 draws at 26 #s and miss that would probably be it but again most ppl quick pick which is supposedly random so idk just bad luck for the 18 last week and good luck for 3 of the 33 this week

The jackpot is now 40 mil....seems like chump change....ya know given that the odds are 1 in 292 mil and a ticket costs 584 mil starting it off at just 40 mil seems beyond ridiculous I mean penetrate sakes start it off at a 100 mil so the lotto just doesn't sit there dead for months making almost nothing
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-14-16 at 08:50 AM.

Ra77er

Hey Bettil, im pretty sure i read the lady that won went back to work or at least finished her shift that night Said it was an old nurse or something in California.

Sadly no my friend I did not win, if I had won I would've held up my end of the bargain though. You probably wouldnt have known because I wouldve hid it in your garage or something.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33750

Hey Bettil, im pretty sure i read the lady that won went back to work or at least finished her shift that night Said it was an old nurse or something in California.

Sadly no my friend I did not win, if I had won I would've held up my end of the bargain though. You probably wouldnt have known because I wouldve hid it in your garage or something.

They are not sure that nurse won now??

Winner Of Powerball Jackpot Still A Mystery As Reports Surface Pomona Nurse May Have Been Pranked

Ra77er

Oh damn okay then maybe it was a sick prank, that poor lady

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33750

Oh damn okay then maybe it was a sick prank, that poor lady

Yep , that is some cold shit .

bettilimbroke999

Lol well u were the only one I had a deal with and ya doubled my chances of being a millionaire so I would've gladly paid ya a million as well but I was not even close.

Btw we can't go with finish her shift bc who knows if she even had checked her tickets the bet is whether she ever goes back to work after winning the lottery...lol woulda been hilarious if she was in the middle of surgery and is like penetrate IT I HIT IM OUT BITCHES! PEACE!

I'll give ya the win and send ya 25 betpoints when I turn pro...one of these days I'll hit a parlay or something and send these make a wish or Angelman charities a 100 bucks....what does 800 betpoints get me anyway like an SBR hat?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-15-16 at 03:34 AM.

First 1234