sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Vegas, aren't you the guy who had no money trying to make it in Vegas?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Check this out.

Points Awarded:

paco gave Snowball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11985

^^ Anderson Pooper... Lol at that comment...

The family is strong not a hoax or It's more like the family didn't like the mother that much anyways. That was a bit strange though..

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You still didn't even watch the video.
    Because you still haven't provided a direct link to the video; only a link to a proven loon scam site (which you reference with the link itself but then illogically try to claim you don't reference).

Of course, this has been explained to you previously, so...
    What we have now is a not-too-bright uncreative loon that obviously has a reading/comprehending issue, too.

Fear not, tho... you're not the only loon running around SBR... you have company.

CARRY ON, LOONS

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Check this out.

Many people before they die, say things like what the girl is saying her mother told her. Many people before they die,
    get their paperwork in order and tell loved ones they love them out of the blue. This is one of those times.

Funny how these videos just grab a small segment not related and blow it way out of proportion.

Her not being upset at the moment might be because she has already grieved, didn't want to cry on TV or not yet
    grasped what has happened. People grieve differently.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

"If I Do Go..."

Or

"If I'm Taken Into A Place..."

This fukking world.

Is this real life?

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check this out.

Come on man. Have you never heard it explained to kids and family that if someone goes (dies) they will be in a happier place (Heaven/Paradise) and not to be sad? Nothing to see there.

TheMoneyShot

The scary thing is...

The real scary thing is...

People are getting angrier.

A lot of tension.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Anderson Pooper... Lol at that comment...

The family is strong not a hoax or It's more like the family didn't like the mother that much anyways. That was a bit strange though..
    As I give a big smile to Anderson Pooper...

TheSideBet

Check this out.

Anderson Cooper is CIA?

TheMoneyShot

I'm trying to view this with an open mind.

1. The kid is excited to be on TV.

2. She's probably just a real nice girl.

But... your mom was just slaughtered. I don't know of any kid 24 hours later.... that's just so HAPPY. Wow.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It seems we have lost The Moneyshot to the loon side.

I swear every time I click on one of those conspiracy videos, it's the same guy doing voiceovers. It's amazing to me that with these huge worldwide stories, it's always the same guy that gets the scoop.

Impressive journalism, indeed.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

For the fake believers and think it is was all acting/drills, I'll take a bite of your pie for a moment; but can you help me out with these questions:

1) The two people who are saying were the terrorist, did they get shot and killed in the SUV? If not, who are those two people? and how can two people just disappear (fake death)? where are they right now?

2)What happened to the 14 people they said died from the gun battles? Were they all actors and they disappeared someone else as well? Actors that were placed at that company years in advance? And are their families actors as well?

3) Is Obama in on it?
    4) Is the local police in on it?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I swear every time I click on one of those conspiracy videos, it's the same guy doing voiceovers. It's amazing to me that with these huge worldwide stories, it's always the same guy that gets the scoop.

The impressive journalism is what keeps you thinking you're not on the loon side. The sides have already been figured out, you're just not on the side you thought you were.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Many people before they die, say things like what the girl is saying her mother told her. Many people before they die,
    get their paperwork in order and tell loved ones they love them out of the blue. This is one of those times.

Funny how these videos just grab a small segment not related and blow it way out of proportion.

Her not being upset at the moment might be because she has already grieved, didn't want to cry on TV or not yet
    Oh

My

God

Dude, you can't be serious.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The scary thing is...

The real scary thing is...

People are getting angrier.

A lot of tension.
    Tired of the lies, and more tired of people believing them. People are becoming more aware of their surroundings, just not as quick as they should. Their cognitive dissonance is a very strong thing to overcome, and the thought of being ridiculed by others is a very big obstacle. It takes a strong person to seek the truth, and an even stronger person to speak the truth.

TheMoneyShot

Giant... look at the girl gazing at Anderson Cooper. She's just so in love right now. 24 Hours later after her mom was lynched. Unreal.

She's like....

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17108

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    For the fake believers and think it is was all acting/drills, I'll take a bite of your pie for a moment; but can you help me out with these questions:

1) The two people who are saying were the terrorist, did they get shot and killed in the SUV? If not, who are those two people? and how can two people just disappear (fake death)? where are they right now?

2)What happened to the 14 people they said died from the gun battles? Were they all actors and they disappeared someone else as well? Actors that were placed at that company years in advance? And are their families actors as well?

3) Is Obama in on it?
    4) Is the local police in on it?
    im not really into the crisis actor thing but for the drills part ill answer.

1. patsies that they killed
    2. real deaths but done by pro killers
    3. probably. bush certainly was
    4. probably not. i think the reason for drills being conducted for the same thing on the same day at the same location for all these attacks is that the ppl who plan the false flags want their ppl there to run the show so that they will be controlling all the local law enforcement in order to keep them doing what they want where they want while their own handpicked ppl do the real work.

i think there may be some actors just to corroborate the story they want to spin. for instance in this shooting maybe some real witnesses said there were 3 men. they now need witnesses to say it was actually two ppl to fit their story and to explain why they suspected those two.

the main reason ppl think there are fake deaths is because of sandy hook where some of the parents and background ppl were laughing and smiling. the coroner acted very strange and the bizarre story of kids escaping the shooting then being picked up by a school bus who took them to a strangers house where he just let them chill out for awhile until they told them there was a shooting at the school. also i dont think there was any footage of any children actually being evacuated or present at that school or the firehouse during the news coverage. the police just declared the kids dead, i think within minutes, and never let any paramedics or doctors in the school to try to save the kids and they never called any emergency helicopters to air lift them out.

if you think it is ludicrous that our government would fake deaths and terrorist attacks then you should google operation northwoods where the joint chiefs of staff and the cia actually submitted a proposal to kennedy to commit terrorist attacks against US civilians and soldiers with real and fake deaths in order to blame it on cuba so we could go to war with them.

the uss maine was also destroyed from within and blamed on spain in order to start the spanish american war.

a fake gulf of tonkin attack justified vietnam.

the sinking of the lusitania was the justification for the usa to enter ww1. the usa placed over 170 tons of war munitions on the lusitania which carried over 1200 civilian passangers even after germany told the usa they would sink ships flying british or ally flags near the british isles that were suspected to be smuggling arms. they also took out ads in newspapers warning potential passengers.

those are just the false flags that were verified.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave fried cheese 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paco, and TheMoneyShot

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    im not really into the crisis actor thing but for the drills part ill answer.

1. patsies that they killed
    2. real deaths but done by pro killers
    3. probably. bush certainly was
    4. probably not. i think the reason for drills being conducted for the same thing on the same day at the same location for all these attacks is that the ppl who plan the false flags want their ppl there to run the show so that they will be controlling all the local law enforcement in order to keep them doing what they want where they want while their own handpicked ppl do the real work.

i think there may be some actors just to corroborate the story they want to spin. for instance in this shooting maybe some real witnesses said there were 3 men. they now need witnesses to say it was actually two ppl to fit their story and to explain why they suspected those two.

the main reason ppl think there are fake deaths is because of sandy hook where some of the parents and background ppl were laughing and smiling. the coroner acted very strange and the bizarre story of kids escaping the shooting then being picked up by a school bus who took them to a strangers house where he just let them chill out for awhile until they told them there was a shooting at the school. also i dont think there was any footage of any children actually being evacuated or present at that school or the firehouse during the news coverage. the police just declared the kids dead, i think within minutes, and never let any paramedics or doctors in the school to try to save the kids and they never called any emergency helicopters to air lift them out.

if you think it is ludicrous that our government would fake deaths and terrorist attacks then you should google operation northwoods where the joint chiefs of staff and the cia actually submitted a proposal to kennedy to commit terrorist attacks against US civilians and soldiers with real and fake deaths in order to blame it on cuba so we could go to war with them.

the uss maine was also destroyed from within and blamed on spain in order to start the spanish american war.

a fake gulf of tonkin attack justified vietnam.

the sinking of the lusitania was the justification for the usa to enter ww1. the usa placed over 170 tons of war munitions on the lusitania which carried over 1200 civilian passangers even after germany told the usa they would sink ships flying british or ally flags near the british isles that were suspected to be smuggling arms. they also took out ads in newspapers warning potential passengers.

those are just the false flags that were verified.
    This cheesy guy needs to post more.

rkelly110

Oh

My

God

Dude, you can't be serious.
    While you are into conspiracy theories, I'm into the occult. The strange and unusual. Deep spiritual unknown shit.

Yes, many people know they are going to die at a certain time and prepare their loved ones before hand.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17108

While you are into conspiracy theories, I'm into the occult. The strange and unusual. Deep spiritual unknown shit.

Yes, many people know they are going to die at a certain time and prepare their loved ones before hand.
    why wouldnt they try to get safe then?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    why wouldnt they try to get safe then?
    Each of us has a life mission on this earth. When that mission is complete, we die. Some of us know when our mission is over. Maybe not consciously, but subconsciously.

Do you find it odd that woman left a terrorist country only to be killed by terrorists? Coincidence or was that her destiny?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Fried Cheese yet another guy that clearly has a major clue.
    You might want to read his latest false flag post and reevaluate.
    President Bush was involved in 9/11 and other such loonery.

You pulled a Jerry Jones and fell in love too soon, pal.
    Fried Cheese is just SBR's Brandon Weeden, pal.
    Burned ya like a stuck pumpernickel in a turned up toaster oven.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

It's not a theory when it's proven to be real

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

While you are into conspiracy theories,
    It's not a theory when it's proven to be real
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Gw...g&spfreload=10

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Have any of the shooting victims that didn't die given an interview yet and talked about the ordeal?

I think this would pretty much be the best information that anyone could get.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Bullcrap. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    I do know what it's like.. in the harshest of ways just like this
    and I can assure you that her mother is alive in order for this child
    to act this way 2 days after she was supposedly killed. It's FAKE.

I'm not even going to post the eyewitnesses who said 3 white tall military shooters.
    Here's one eyewitness. It is the only video - and you probably believe that You Tube
    doesn't suppress page hits too. 745 views ? come on.

He said that the FIRST THING the "cops" did was DRAG OUT the bodies.
    Not wait for emergency services. Not quarantine the crime scene, no..
    DRAG the "bodies" out of the building while they were all bleeding, on concrete
    out the door and scoot them away. That is not standard procedure at a shooting location !!!!
    They were probably dragging out the DUMMIES.

Kermit

I would think that any of the wounded 21 survivors or the other people who were there but not wounded or killed could easily confirm how many shooters there were along with size descriptions of them and what they were wearing.

You see, this is the main point where the conspiracy theory falls apart. I have yet to see anything where anyone that was actually there come out and said "That wasn't them"

TheSideBet

I'm not even going to post the eyewitnesses who said 3 white tall military shooters.
    Here's one eyewitness. It is the only video - and you probably believe that You Tube

out the door and scoot them away. That is not standard procedure at a shooting location !!!!

Saw plenty of injured being treated on scene and serious casualties were transported to hospital, I'm sure they will all be speaking out once released.

Kermit

Just read something that I didn't know, there were 300 people in that conference room when the shooting happened. So were all 300 of these people in on this?

The Giant

Snowball is convinced YouTube is on the conspiracy, too.

This thing is bigger than any of us have ever imagined.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Kermit

Snowball is convinced YouTube is on the conspiracy, too.

This thing is bigger than any of us have ever imagined.
    The thing is, if there were 3 tall white men with assault rifles shooting in that conference room, I am most certain that at least one of the 300 people in that room could easily confirm it. Well anyone of them that survived at least.

rkelly110

Again, the age old question......why? Why perpetuate a false flag? What's the end game? False flag Sandy hook
    produced no change in gun control. We are already fighting IS and terrorism. A false flag doesn't change that.
    Terrorist false flags are taking more and more of our freedoms, is that the end game, to control us?

If everyone (dummies) died with no witnesses, maybe a false flag, but people lived. Are those people in on it?
    What about the people that heard the shots, took video and gave testimony of what they saw/ heard, are they
    in on the conspiracy? Again, too many people to keep their mouths shut of a false flag.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The thing is, if there were 3 tall white men with assault rifles shooting in that conference room, I am most certain that at least one of the 300 people in that room could easily confirm it. Well anyone of them that survived at least.
    Yeah, I said that a few pages ago.

Conspiracy theorists responses are always the same:

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE MEDIA IS TELLING YOU.

THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAN YOU KNOW.

IT WILL ALL COME OUT EVENTUALLY.

YOU'RE ALL BRAINWASHED SHEEPS.

YOU NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH, THE ANSWERS ARE OUT THERE FOR YOU.

YOU HAVEN'T DONE RESEARCH, HAVE YOU?

YOU NEED TO DIG DEEPER, GO BEYOND WHAT THE MEDIA IS TELLING YOU.

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last