Originally posted on 12/09/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
For the fake believers and think it is was all acting/drills, I'll take a bite of your pie for a moment; but can you help me out with these questions:

1) The two people who are saying were the terrorist, did they get shot and killed in the SUV? If not, who are those two people? and how can two people just disappear (fake death)? where are they right now?

2)What happened to the 14 people they said died from the gun battles? Were they all actors and they disappeared someone else as well? Actors that were placed at that company years in advance? And are their families actors as well?

3) Is Obama in on it?
4) Is the local police in on it?
im not really into the crisis actor thing but for the drills part ill answer.

1. patsies that they killed
2. real deaths but done by pro killers
3. probably. bush certainly was
4. probably not. i think the reason for drills being conducted for the same thing on the same day at the same location for all these attacks is that the ppl who plan the false flags want their ppl there to run the show so that they will be controlling all the local law enforcement in order to keep them doing what they want where they want while their own handpicked ppl do the real work.

i think there may be some actors just to corroborate the story they want to spin. for instance in this shooting maybe some real witnesses said there were 3 men. they now need witnesses to say it was actually two ppl to fit their story and to explain why they suspected those two.

the main reason ppl think there are fake deaths is because of sandy hook where some of the parents and background ppl were laughing and smiling. the coroner acted very strange and the bizarre story of kids escaping the shooting then being picked up by a school bus who took them to a strangers house where he just let them chill out for awhile until they told them there was a shooting at the school. also i dont think there was any footage of any children actually being evacuated or present at that school or the firehouse during the news coverage. the police just declared the kids dead, i think within minutes, and never let any paramedics or doctors in the school to try to save the kids and they never called any emergency helicopters to air lift them out.

if you think it is ludicrous that our government would fake deaths and terrorist attacks then you should google operation northwoods where the joint chiefs of staff and the cia actually submitted a proposal to kennedy to commit terrorist attacks against US civilians and soldiers with real and fake deaths in order to blame it on cuba so we could go to war with them.

the uss maine was also destroyed from within and blamed on spain in order to start the spanish american war.

a fake gulf of tonkin attack justified vietnam.

the sinking of the lusitania was the justification for the usa to enter ww1. the usa placed over 170 tons of war munitions on the lusitania which carried over 1200 civilian passangers even after germany told the usa they would sink ships flying british or ally flags near the british isles that were suspected to be smuggling arms. they also took out ads in newspapers warning potential passengers.

those are just the false flags that were verified.