bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Aside from your obvious difficulty with math, your story makes no sense. You offered to play me and others for several months for 3k; when I wanted to raise the stakes, you refused.
    Not only am I a math whiz, my story makes complete sense. I have reluctantly accepted offers, but I don't make offers for several month challenges. You're obviously confusing me with DS. It's a well known fact, I prefer skill based annual challenges.

so tell us again why you wanted to raise the stakes in a previous contest because I'm a "lock", but you didn't want to do the same this year although you still claim I'm a "lock"?
    Sure, try to comprehend this time. I offered you the same 29k stakes for 2015, that we had in 2014. But you refused, since I beat you handily in 2014.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Not only am I a math whiz, my story makes complete sense. I have reluctantly accepted offers, but I don't make offers for several month challenges. You're obviously confusing me with DS. It's a well known fact, I prefer skill based annual challenges.

Sure, try to comprehend this time. I offered you the same 29k stakes for 2015, that we had in 2014. But you refused, since I beat you handily in 2014.
    You can't count to 12k, so your math skills need some work.

Offered or accepted challenge, the point remains: you accepted challenges from other people but not me. Can't explain yourself out of that one can ya?

Oops, your explanation ignores the fact that I declined a 2015 challenge before I lost and before you even offered it. A fact you've implicitly acknowledged by your refusal to bet you're right on it. Care to try again?

bobbywaves

Offered or accepted challenge, the point remains: you accepted challenges from other people but not me. Can't explain yourself out of that one can ya?
    I accepted a challenge from you last year, taking you for 29k. I already explained it, I prefer skill based annual challenges.

Oops, your explanation ignores the fact that I declined a 2015 challenge before I lost and before you even offered it. A fact you've implicitly acknowledged by your refusal to bet you're right on it. Care to try again?
    Makes no sense. You can't decline a challenge before it's offered to you, that would be like answering a question before it's asked.

Triple_D_Bet

I accepted a challenge from you last year, taking you for 29k. I already explained it, I prefer skill based annual challenges.

Offered or accepted challenge, the point remains: you accepted challenges from other people but not me.

Makes no sense. You can't decline a challenge before it's offered to you, that would be like answering a question before it's asked.
    When someone says they're not interested in a 2015 challenge, it's pretty safe to say that's effectively declining any challenge made afterwards. If you say "I don't want peanut butter" before someone asks you if you want peanut butter, does it change the fact that you declined to have peanut butter when you did? Does it make the person who hears this and then offers it any less dumb or disingenuous when they offer?

bobbywaves

When someone says they're not interested in a 2015 challenge, it's pretty safe to say that's effectively declining any challenge made afterwards. If you say "I don't want peanut butter" before someone asks you if you want peanut butter, does it change the fact that you declined to have peanut butter when you did? Does it make the person who hears this and then offers it any less dumb or disingenuous when they offer?
    For you to declare you're not interested in a 2015 challenge or you don't want peanut butter, before being asked, not only demonstrates ignorance, but demonstrates lack of confidence in your poker game & poor taste in food as well.

Triple_D_Bet

For you to declare you're not interested in a 2015 challenge or you don't want peanut butter, before being asked, not only demonstrates ignorance, but demonstrates lack of confidence in your poker game & poor taste in food as well.
    ...or to any reasonable person, it demonstrates a lack of desire to participate in every daily freeroll, as I found it was a pain in the ass to worry about playing most of them. I'm pretty confident in my skills, even under the current participation awards payouts, and this years results certainly seem to warrant my confidence; here I am with no reason to care, having missed a couple dozen tournaments, and I'm destroying you (who has every reason to care, only missed 1 or 2 from a heart attack, and is still losing almost all of his challenges). Of course, you know this, which is why despite claiming to think I'm a lock, you avoid betting any major points against me in contest-long challenges. You're either too dumb to know what "lock" means or too dumb to realize your actions are inconsistent with your claims, which is it?

I will admit to not liking peanut butter...shame I guess, navy life would have been much easier if i did

bobbywaves

Why would I want to bet high variance short term challenges, when even a poor player like Jay can probably get lucky, run hot for awhile & win? After last years results, you wanted no part of me in a skill based annual challenge.

Triple_D_Bet

Why would I want to bet high variance short term challenges, when even a poor player like Jay can probably get lucky, run hot for awhile & win? After last years results, you wanted no part of me in a skill based annual challenge.
    You were willing to bet in 'high variance short term challenges" against players you claim are better than I, but you're not willing to do it vs. me....this is a position which isn't consistent. So the question remains: you're either too dumb to know what "lock" means or too dumb to realize your actions are inconsistent with your claims, which is it?

Me not participating this year has been explained many times as recently as today, you're just too dense to read and comprehend.

bobbywaves

You were willing to bet in 'high variance short term challenges" against players you claim are better than I, but you're not willing to do it vs. me....this is a position which isn't consistent. So the question remains: you're either too dumb to know what "lock" means or too dumb to realize your actions are inconsistent with your claims, which is it?

I never make short term challenge offers, prove otherwise. I accepted short term offer from DS only, not "players" as you ignorantly claim.

Why did I accept offer, if I don't prefer short term challenges? Excellent question...DS made a very generous offer I couldn't refuse, similar to your ignorant 2/1 offer last year.

Me not participating this year has been explained many times as recently as today, you're just too dense to read and comprehend.

Correct, you explained many times. Your repeated explanations to refuse my annual challenge, doesn't make it any less nonsensical. Your lack of confidence cost you 29k again.

Triple_D_Bet

I never make short term challenge offers, prove otherwise. I accepted short term offer from DS only, not "players" as you ignorantly claim.

Why did I accept offer, if I don't prefer short term challenges? Excellent question...DS made a very generous offer I couldn't refuse, similar to your ignorant 2/1 offer last year.

Correct, you explained many times. Your repeated explanations to refuse my annual challenge, doesn't make it any less nonsensical. Your lack of confidence cost you 29k again.
    I could prove you've offered a challenge on non-annual basis, but you know the deal; I've proven you wrong for free too often, it's gonna cost you...lay 30k+ points on it and I'll point out why you're wrong, as always.

DS made you an offer for the world cup that was very straightforward, and you accepted. I offered you far more points for the exact same time period, and you declined. It's not rocket science: your refusal to bet more with me means you're not a lock versus me as you repeatedly claim, despite your own actions proving you wrong. Again: you're either too dumb to know what "lock" means or too dumb to realize your actions contradict your words

The only one who can't comprehend plain english is you...but given that you're once again afraid to put your points where your mouth is, there's a good chance you probably know the truth and are just trying to save face by pretending otherwise. That's what happens when you spend most of your time trying to twist reality to live in a dream world: it's increasingly transparent to everyone else, and your stories fall apart. Like 'losing on purpose" multiple times...you never did come up with a good excuse for that one

bobbywaves

I could prove you've offered a challenge on non-annual basis, but you know the deal; I've proven you wrong for free too often, it's gonna cost you...lay 30k+ points on it and I'll point out why you're wrong, as always.

DS made you an offer for the world cup that was very straightforward, and you accepted. I offered you far more points for the exact same time period, and you declined. It's not rocket science: your refusal to bet more with me means you're not a lock versus me as you repeatedly claim, despite your own actions proving you wrong. Again: you're either too dumb to know what "lock" means or too dumb to realize your actions contradict your words

The only one who can't comprehend plain english is you...but given that you're once again afraid to put your points where your mouth is, there's a good chance you probably know the truth and are just trying to save face by pretending otherwise. That's what happens when you spend most of your time trying to twist reality to live in a dream world: it's increasingly transparent to everyone else, and your stories fall apart. Like 'losing on purpose" multiple times...you never did come up with a good excuse for that one
    Why would I lay 30k+, to win your measly 2k?

How could you have offered me far more pts than DS, when you were still paying Yis back & didn't have the pts? You love offering & making bets with pts you don't have, which is just pathetic & irresponsible behavior Tripe. I proved my lock claim last year, winning our challenge & taking you for 29k.

Losing to DS on purpose last year, allowed me to get you to agree on raising our stakes. Pure genius. The 3k fee I paid DS, was well worth the additional pts return I got out of you. I was able to set you up like a bowling pin & knocked you down to size. This has been explained to you multiple times, but it's hard for you to accept that you got suckered.

Triple_D_Bet

Why would I lay 30k+, to win your measly 2k?

How could you have offered me far more pts than DS, when you were still paying Yis back & didn't have the pts? You love offering & making bets with pts you don't have, which is just pathetic & irresponsible behavior Tripe. I proved my lock claim last year, winning our challenge & taking you for 29k.

Losing to DS on purpose last year, allowed me to get you to agree on raising our stakes. Pure genius. The 3k fee I paid DS, was well worth the additional pts return I got out of you. I was able to set you up like a bowling pin & knocked you down to size. This has been explained to you multiple times, but it's hard for you to accept that you got suckered.
    I have no problem putting hand on points; if you thought i was the lock you claim, you'd be in a hurry to get them. since you're not, you clearly don't...there's no other explanation bobbo

Nice little story you've got there...misses quite a few facts, and fails to explain you losing to DS again "on purpose" this year (as well as donk and po in all likelihood). But I guess it only has to be good enough to fool you, since the rest of us aren't buying it anyways

If you come up with any new excuses, feel free to swing by and run them by us, always a good time

bobbywaves

I have no problem putting hand on points
    Your paltry balance says otherwise.

if you thought i was the lock you claim, you'd be in a hurry to get them. since you're not, you clearly don't...there's no other explanation bobbo
    I tried my best to get you to bet 29k this year. But I can't force you to bet, it was your decision to duck my annual challenge.

Triple_D_Bet

Your paltry balance says otherwise.

I tried my best to get you to bet 29k this year. But I can't force you to bet, it was your decision to duck my annual challenge.
    As soon as you can confirm any one of the wagers I've offered, I'll have the points, and shortly after that I'd have your points too

I've offered you 30k several times this year, and you (in a rare show of wisdom or fear) declined every time, proving even you don't believe what you say about me

bobbywaves

As soon as you can confirm any one of the wagers I've offered, I'll have the points, and shortly after that I'd have your points too
    I'm interested in a 2016 annual challenge. I suggest saving your pts for it, so you won't need another Yisman loan.

I've offered you 30k several times this year, and you (in a rare show of wisdom or fear) declined every time, proving even you don't believe what you say about me
    You never had a 30k balance this year to risk on a bet. I believe every word I say about you, or I obviously wouldn't have bet you 29k last year.

Triple_D_Bet

I'm interested in a 2016 annual challenge. I suggest saving your pts for it, so you won't need another Yisman loan.

You never had a 30k balance this year to risk on a bet. I believe every word I say about you, or I obviously wouldn't have bet you 29k last year.
    Don't kid yourself bobbo; if you're ducking me now, you'll come up with a reason to duck in 2016. Even you aren't dumb enough to buy your own BS, as your actions prove

bobbywaves

Don't kid yourself bobbo; if you're ducking me now, you'll come up with a reason to duck in 2016. Even you aren't dumb enough to buy your own BS, as your actions prove
    Try to build up that paltry balance of yours Tripe, then come talk to me about a 2016 challenge on New Year's Eve.

First 12