26 McCarthyFam 1370 8
    27 taz01 1340 6
    28 Carseller4 1330 8
    29 konck 1295 7
    30 oneunder 1270 5

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4937

Looks like I lit a fire under JAKEPEAVY'S ass?

Note to self...don't mess with PEAVY.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

for the love of all thats holy stop pinning this horse shite thread

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Finally cracked top 30!
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave McCarthyFam 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Haven't played in a week and still ahead of bobbywaves.. I wish I could say I was shocked.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Haven't played in a week and still ahead of bobbywaves.. I wish I could say I was shocked.
    You refusing to accept my annual poker challenge, wish I could say I was shocked.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You refusing to accept my annual poker challenge, wish I could say I was shocked.
    Started playing poker on here in May. You want a 4 month head start?
    You actually seemed to understand that fact before, then tried to talk yourself up about being ahead in this after 7 days. I haven't played in a week yet I'm still ahead of you. No surprise, really

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Astro you seem like a nice guy and do a lot with your Thursday' NFL pools and stuff. Don't jump on the "let me pick on Bobby" bang wagon. Pretty sure it's already filled. You made the comment you're ahead of him, if you think you're that good, get some odds on his 120 day head start. If not, maybe don't bring it up

bobbywaves

Started playing poker on here in May. You want a 4 month head start?
    You actually seemed to understand that fact before, then tried to talk yourself up about being ahead in this after 7 days. I haven't played in a week yet I'm still ahead of you. No surprise, really
    Post a screen shot of your annual pts, I'll give you odds for this year. If you don't think you can overcome the deficit, I strongly suggest you accept my 2016 annual challenge.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Post a screen shot of your annual pts, I'll give you odds for this year. If you don't think you can overcome the deficit, I strongly suggest you accept my 2016 annual challenge.

Can I get odds to? Ill go head up with you for remainder of year?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    No, we already have a 3k bet for current contest.

astro61200

Curious to see the odds, but doubt I'll take them. Moving across country and getting everything settled, hence why I haven't played in a week and probably won't get much in for the first half or 2/3's of October

pts.JPG

bobbywaves

Curious to see the odds, but doubt I'll take them. Moving across country and getting everything settled, hence why I haven't played in a week and probably won't get much in for the first half or 2/3's of October

pts.JPG
    I'll give you a generous +330 odds.

poker stats thru Sept 29.PNG
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 09-29-15 at 10:19 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Take the bet & play once a week & you'll crush babywaves.
    He keeps getting worse & worse every week

Hey baby. Why don't you challenge someone like Jake who has the same amount of cashes & has twice the points.
    Oneunder has half the entries as you & will guaranteed
    GUARANTEED finish ahead of you

Even when challenged it takes bobby a few days to realize he cant beat most SBR players then he comes up with some bullshit excuse as to why he won't accept.
    Typical, free rolling, scamming chickenshit.
    Tables are full of goofs like babywaves.

Don't bother typing your crap about "why I don't play"
    Has nothing to do with the type of dead money you bring to the table.
    Just be fukkin thankful you don't have to contend with me you old, Mexican hooker fukkin retard.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Take the bet & play once a week & you'll crush babywaves.
    He keeps getting worse & worse every week

Hey baby. Why don't you challenge someone like Jake who has the same amount of cashes & has twice the points.
    Oneunder has half the entries as you & will guaranteed
    GUARANTEED finish ahead of you

Even when challenged it takes bobby a few days to realize he cant beat most SBR players then he comes up with some bullshit excuse as to why he won't accept.
    Typical, free rolling, scamming chickenshit.
    Tables are full of goofs like babywaves.

Don't bother typing your crap about "why I don't play"
    Has nothing to do with the type of dead money you bring to the table.
    Just be fukkin thankful you don't have to contend with me you old, Mexican hooker fukkin retard.
    Coming from an irrelevant broke dikk, who trolls a poker forum & doesn't play poker.

I would bet you 70k in annual challenge Jay. Problem is, you don't have that kind of scratch due to your broke dikk status. Even if you solicited a 70k loan from Tryx3, you would be too chickenshit to put your pts where your mouth is.

Since you're so confident Astros should take my generous odds, how about you go partners with him? Splitting any profits or likely losses. I guess that won't work though, considering you're a broke dikk sitting on 178 pts.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 09-30-15 at 05:01 PM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Not likely DS, I doubt bobbo is in any hurry to lose more points to you "on purpose", or anyone else for that matter. Pattern is obvious; he only makes large wagers when they're purely hypothetical, anything that looks like it might actually happen he limits his losses. Not a bad idea given he's a huge underdog, but it certainly puts the lie to his repeated claims of being the best

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Astro you seem like a nice guy and do a lot with your Thursday' NFL pools and stuff. Don't jump on the "let me pick on Bobby" bang wagon. Pretty sure it's already filled. You made the comment you're ahead of him, if you think you're that good, get some odds on his 120 day head start. If not, maybe don't bring it up
    Wagon is beyond full, with good reason: bobbo is the delightful combination of dumb and mouthy which not only makes him easy to rip on, but makes people want to do it. Not that I'd say being ahead of bobbo in a contest is an achievement worth mentioning at this point...just saying he brings a lot of his criticism on himself, from some of the nicer guys in the forum no less

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    he only makes large wagers when they're a pure lock to win, like taking 29k against me.
    Fixed that for ya Tripe.

but it certainly puts the lie to his repeated claims of being the best
    Please link my "repeated claims of being the best." Since claims don't exist, we shouldn't be hearing from Tripe.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Editing, backtracking fraud!

bobbywaves

Editing, backtracking fraud!
    So I'll take your pathetic response as a no. Not only do you duck Waves in an annual challenge, you're not confident in supporting Astros at +330 odds as well.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Coming from an irrelevant broke dikk, who trolls a poker forum & doesn't play poker.

I would bet you 70k in annual challenge Jay. Problem is, you don't have that kind of scratch due to your broke dikk status. Even if you solicited a 70k loan from Tryx3, you would be too chickenshit to put your pts where your mouth is.

Since you're so confident Astros should take my generous odds, how about you go partners with him? Splitting any profits or likely losses. I guess that won't work though, considering you're a broke dikk sitting on 178 pts.

Since Jay doesnt want to play for whatever reason, Ill take the 70k challenge. So we start at beginning of 2016 correct? This should be fun since your obviously not too chicken shit to put your points where your mouth is.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Now......
    Let the ducking begin!

Watch the hassles & hoops you have to jump through to get babywaves to accept this challenge.

I already know wave's 1st 6 tactics.

This will be hilarious to watch.

Everything this Clown does is entertaining.

bobbywaves

Since Jay doesnt want to play for whatever reason, Ill take the 70k challenge. So we start at beginning of 2016 correct? This should be fun since your obviously not too chicken shit to put your points where your mouth is.
    This has been explained to you many times, but you can't seem to grasp it. I accepted 3 of your short term challenges, you have ducked all of my annual challenges. Congrats on finally accepting one, but we'll play at stakes agreed upon. Not my problem you lack basic bankroll management skills.

Intelligent folks weigh the skill level of an opponent & then wager accordingly, that's why I had no problem betting Tripe 29k last year. Now if I have an opponent like Jay I have no problem betting 70k, as I'm a lock to win.

Congrats on being in the 99.9% who are tougher poker opponents than Jay.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

^^^^^^
    Tactic #1
    Avoidance.

Tactic #2.......

I can't wait.
    I think its denial ....or wait, tactic #2 might be deflection.
    Can't remember.

Bob will remind us in

bobbywaves

Tactic #1 Avoidance.
    Avoidance? DS & I are currently in our 3rd challenge & I already agreed to a 4th 2016 challenge.

You may want to educate yourself Jay, by looking up "avoidance" in the dictionary.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

What does your contest with Tripe have to do with you avoiding DS?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Sorry that's my bad.
    I'm getting the tactic stages mixed up.
    It's obviously #1 deflection, THEN....#2 avoidance.
    I can't wait for stage #4, Bragging about past accomplishments.
    Thats my favourite stage of his ridiculous process.

bobbywaves

What does your contest with Tripe have to do with you avoiding DS?
    Has nothing to do with DS, that's why I didn't mention Tripe. Since you lack reading comprehension skills, this was my response again:

Avoidance? DS & I are currently in our 3rd challenge & I already agreed to a 4th 2016 challenge.

You may want to educate yourself Jay, by looking up "avoidance" in the dictionary.

Triple_D_Bet

Fixed that for ya Tripe.

Please link my "repeated claims of being the best." Since claims don't exist, we shouldn't be hearing from Tripe.
    Sorry bobbo, pretending someone said something other than reality doesn't change reality

As for your claims of being the best, you know the deal: if you want me to put forth the effort toprove you wrong, just put your points where your mouth is and bet you're right. Your refusal to do so, as always, will be taken as acknowledgement that you're wrong...again.

This has been explained to you many times, but you can't seem to grasp it. I accepted 3 of your short term challenges, you have ducked all of my annual challenges. Congrats on finally accepting one, but we'll play at stakes agreed upon. Not my problem you lack basic bankroll management skills.

Intelligent folks weigh the skill level of an opponent & then wager accordingly, that's why I had no problem betting Tripe 29k last year. Now if I have an opponent like Jay I have no problem betting 70k, as I'm a lock to win.

Congrats on being in the 99.9% who are tougher poker opponents than Jay.
    ...and yet despite claiming to consider me a lock, you still dodge challenges from me while accepting them from DS. You might claim you think you're better than me, but your actions prove you know better

bobbywaves

Sorry bobbo, pretending someone said something other than reality doesn't change reality

As for your claims of being the best, you know the deal: if you want me to put forth the effort toprove you wrong, just put your points where your mouth is and bet you're right. Your refusal to do so, as always, will be taken as acknowledgement that you're wrong...again
    If you were right, you would just prove it. I don't feel the need to steal your last measly 2k, when I already stole 29k from you.

...and yet despite claiming to consider me a lock, you still dodge challenges from me while accepting them from DS. You might claim you think you're better than me, but your actions prove you know better
    Fact is I offered you a 2015 challenge, which you declined due to your loss in 2014. Understandable Tripe. No need to make lame excuses by saying it didn't happen. Or saying you declined before I even offered, which is absurd. You could have easily changed your mind & we would have had a bet this year, as it was clearly offered to you.

You must be kicking yourself now, that you didn't have the balls to accept this years bet. But your decision was understandable at the time, as Yisman just bailed you out with a huge loan to pay me off & you didn't want to ask Yis for another huge loan 1 year later. Asking for a pts loan would be quite embarrassing to me, but there's absolutely no shame in your game.

Triple_D_Bet

If you were right, you would just prove it. I don't feel the need to steal your last measly 2k, when I already stole 29k from you.

Fact is I offered you a 2015 challenge, which you declined due to your loss in 2014. Understandable Tripe. No need to make lame excuses by saying it didn't happen. Or saying you declined before I even offered, which is absurd. You could have easily changed your mind & we would have had a bet this year, as it was clearly offered to you.

You must be kicking yourself now, that you didn't have the balls to accept this years bet. But your decision was understandable at the time, as Yisman just bailed you out with a huge loan to pay me off & you didn't want to ask Yis for another huge loan 1 year later. Asking for a pts loan would be quite embarrassing to me, but there's absolutely no shame in your game.
    Yawn, i've proved you wrong plenty of times for free, but i've also charged you before and taken your points...your hesitation now indicates you remember that and are just trying to pretend it didn't happen

Similarly, your repeated insistence that i declined an annual challenge in 2015 due to losing has been debunked; while the information is available to anyone who cares to spend a few minutes looking, I've repeatedly offered to post the links if you're willing to bet you're right...and indicating you recognize you'll lose, you've wisely declined every time. Pretty easy to do the math and realize even you know you're wrong, and are just trying to save face by pretending....same as you lost/are losing "on purpose", or whatever other excuse you'll drag out

Funny how you never mention you avoiding putting any major points on the line against me in non-annual challenges this year, despite you claiming I'm a lock and despite you taking small ones against people you claim are better than me. Doesn't make much sense given your claims, and the only logical conclusion is that you can't even delude yourself into believing what you say let alone the rest of us

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jesus Christ Bob

bobbywaves

Funny how you never mention you avoiding putting any major points on the line against me in non-annual challenges this year, despite you claiming I'm a lock and despite you taking small ones against people you claim are better than me. Doesn't make much sense given your claims
    Makes complete sense, I prefer skill based annual challenges. After I took you for 29k, you're down to a measly 2k balance. I suggest you start saving your pts Tripe, so I can take them again in a 2016 challenge.

Triple_D_Bet

Makes complete sense, I prefer skill based annual challenges. After I took you for 29k, you're down to a measly 2k balance. I suggest you start saving your pts Tripe, so I can take them again in a 2016 challenge.
    Aside from your obvious difficulty with math, your story makes no sense. You offered to play me and others for several months for 3k; when I wanted to raise the stakes, you refused...so tell us again why you wanted to raise the stakes in a previous contest because I'm a "lock", but you didn't want to do the same this year although you still claim I'm a "lock"?

The smart choice here would be to not reply instead of continuing to bury yourself when your stories don't match reality, but nobody expects you to take the smart route here...more self burial in 3...

12 Last