1. #1
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,058
    Betpoints: 26197

    JJGold, How long are you in Vegas for?

    Are you just there to support Cabo in the WSOP?

    Or are you going to try to make a move?

    Post some Vegas pics/vids.

    Get some hookers or street games on video for us. we are living vicariously through you right now.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    SBR flew me out here On a one-way ticket.


    I'm still waiting on backer money from the Northeast


    I have no idea how long I will be here I have to avoid slot machines and table games

  3. #3
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,058
    Betpoints: 26197

    Can we expect some action videos?

  4. #4
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,058
    Betpoints: 26197

    By action I mean hookers/gambling/drinking/dancing/drugs/fights/shows basically anything that goes on in Vegas.

  5. #5
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    no hookers man

    Its illegal

    I am a professional player man we do not do that

    I blew over $45,000 on hookers when I was younger and lucky if I got off 7 times

    Robbed some of that money too to the tune of about 10k by hookers

    What I should do is get the 10k from The East and start escort business

  6. #6
    RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-07
    Posts: 6,251
    Betpoints: 11488

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

    I blew over $45,000 on hookers when I was younger and lucky if I got off 7 times

    Robbed some of that money too to the tune of about 10k by hookers

    What I should do is get the 10k from The East and start escort business
    HUH??!!
    From the sounds of it, you might be the biggest trick/chump out there and you want to be a pimp now??

  7. #7
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,391
    Betpoints: 1503

    The gloryhole booths do wonders shady

    Corbin has his own posters on wall

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Lol..... The only time you've been to Vegas is on a timeshare

    Know what I'm doing I am the Vegas pro

    Stick to your paper route


    Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    HUH??!!
    From the sounds of it, you might be the biggest trick/chump out there and you want to be a pimp now??

  9. #9
    yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-11
    Posts: 1,240

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol..... The only time you've been to Vegas is on a timeshare

    Know what I'm doing I am the Vegas pro

    Stick to your paper route
    What's wrong with timeshares?

  10. #10
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,058
    Betpoints: 26197

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no hookers man

    Its illegal

    I am a professional player man we do not do that

    I blew over $45,000 on hookers when I was younger and lucky if I got off 7 times

    Robbed some of that money too to the tune of about 10k by hookers

    What I should do is get the 10k from The East and start escort business
    Make that money, coach!


  11. #11
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Good one Diggity

Top