itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Candidate Summary, 2016 Cycle

BUSINESSMAN

DECLARED CANDIDACYTrump, born in 1946, is a billionaire real estate developer, businessman and television personality. After decades of persistent flirtation with the idea of seeking a White House bid, Trump announced on June 16, 2015, that he would officially seek the GOP nomination. Having never previously held office, Trump will likely tout his success in business as the focal point of his presidential platform. But he is no stranger to Washington. Trump has been a frequent donor to both Democratic and Republican federal political candidates, spending tens of thousands of dollars supporting them and causing some to question his sincerity as a GOP candidate. He also sparked controversy by questioning whether President Barack Obama is a U.S. citizen, asking for his birth certificate and passport history. Candidacy declared: June 16, 2015
    Show More Information About Donald Trump
    Fundraising Totals

HC4DTDonald J Trump for President*Committee to Restore America's GreatnessPatriots for TrumpMake America GreatTrumpet! PACAmericans for GreatnessLet's Trump PoliticsTrumPACMake America Great AgainCrippled AmericaTrump USA Super PACMake America Great Again PACAmerican National Trump SuperPACAmerica's Trump Card SuperPACTrumPAC$0$12M$24M$36M$48M$60MRai sed
    Spent

* campaign committee

Fundraising Details

Campaign Committee Outside Groups Combined
    Total Raised $57,661,991 $3,294,868 $60,956,859
    Total Spent $55,253,349 $2,963,523 $58,216,872
    Cash on Hand $2,408,642 $331,345 $2,739,987
    Debts $43,454,544 - -
    Date of Report April 30, 2016 May 16, 2016 -
    Source of Funds

Individual Contributions
    - Small Individual Contributions
    - Large Individual Contributions
    $13,857,206
    $10,514,404 (18%)
    $3,446,622 (6%)
    (24%)
    PAC Contributions $0 (0%)
    Candidate self-financing $43,454,544 (75%)
    Federal Funds $0 (0%)
    Other $350,241 (1%)

Personal Finances

Total Spent by All Outside Organizations Targeting Trump

Total Spent Total For Total Against
    $54,147,604 $13,038,863 $40,782,191
    View detailed expenditures
    Campaign & Single-Candidate Groups Targeting Trump

Organization Pro/Against Type Total Raised
    Donald J Trump for President Pro-Trump Campaign $57,661,991
    Our Principles PAC Anti-Trump SuperPAC $18,880,381
    Make America Great Again PAC Pro-Trump SuperPAC $1,742,684
    TrumPAC Pro-Trump SuperPAC $1,066,588
    Committee to Restore America's Greatness Pro-Trump SuperPAC $341,008
    NeverTrump PAC Anti-Trump SuperPAC $305,858
    Patriots for Trump Pro-Trump SuperPAC $131,623
    American National Trump SuperPAC Pro-Trump SuperPAC $12,966
    Make America Great Again Pro-Trump 501c4 $0
    Crippled America Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    TuckFrump.com Anti-Trump SuperPAC $0
    Dump Terrifying Rhetoric Undermine Mainstream Poli Anti-Trump SuperPAC $0
    Trump USA Super PAC Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    America's Trump Card SuperPAC Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    TrumPAC Pro-Trump 501c4 $0
    HC4DT Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    Make America Great Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    Trumpet! PAC Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    Americans for Greatness Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    Let's Trump Politics Pro-Trump SuperPAC $0
    NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2016 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on Monday, May 23, 2016.

Surly not 98% self funding. But surly will not pay a dime in tax's
    On taxes just because he didn't pay "income taxes" in 1981 doesn't mean he hasn't paid any taxes that year or since. Have to put they all in context. Think about it he's in real estate...you have to pay plenty of taxes in real estate...he's been in other businesses and sold things so he's had to pay sakes taxes....he's bought plenty...more taxes....he's invested and bought/sold there too so capital gains taxes...list goes on.

Far as the PACs go it's all a smoke and mirrors system on both sides. There have been a few larger ones started by GOP establishment guys who claim it's for Trump but he's had to come out and say don't give because it's not for him they are capitalizing on his brand. And he'd be a fool not to accept money in the general now primary is over. Bernie...he can have friends or those ex staffers go start one and use it to buy ads or fund plenty of things not through the official FEC campaign so it's the same thing at end of the day.

And you said show you them, that was simply what I did. Wasn't trying to make a broader argument about taxes and funding just that he does use them.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Didn't realize Trump was 70 this year. Thought he was closer to 60.
    High energy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ron Paul - "This current election cycle represents the dumbing down of America."
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-29-16 at 09:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave jtoler 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You see the new home in DC they grabbed for when they move out and Trump moves in in Jan!?!?

Tax payers having sewer entrances moved from in front of the house...ballistic glass put in as well as changing street to a one way to accommodate them so Sasha and Malia can get to Sidwell on time and Michelle's gym time....oh and conveniently it's located 1000 feet from the Islamic center in DC...largest one in the hemisphere....good coincidence he chose that address I suppose lol.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    You see the new home in DC they grabbed for when they move out and Trump moves in in Jan!?!?

Tax payers having sewer entrances moved from in front of the house...ballistic glass put in as well as changing street to a one way to accommodate them so Sasha and Malia can get to Sidwell on time and Michelle's gym time....oh and conveniently it's located 1000 feet from the Islamic center in DC...largest one in the hemisphere....good coincidence he chose that address I suppose lol.
    The place is huge

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=obama%27s+new+house

DwightShrute

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Trump spoke at the Rolling Thunder rally today for Memorial Day....great crowd of real everyday Americans and funny we didn't see the usual protestors trying to stir up trouble at the event with tens of thousand of vets trying to enjoy the day.

DwightShrute

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Common sense...don't hate anyone just because they come from Mexico, hate it when they come illegally and then sit in the bosom of freedom and opportunity and whine about how horrible it is.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

On taxes just because he didn't pay "income taxes" in 1981 doesn't mean he hasn't paid any taxes that year or since. Have to put they all in context. Think about it he's in real estate...you have to pay plenty of taxes in real estate...he's been in other businesses and sold things so he's had to pay sakes taxes....he's bought plenty...more taxes....he's invested and bought/sold there too so capital gains taxes...list goes on.

Far as the PACs go it's all a smoke and mirrors system on both sides. There have been a few larger ones started by GOP establishment guys who claim it's for Trump but he's had to come out and say don't give because it's not for him they are capitalizing on his brand. And he'd be a fool not to accept money in the general now primary is over. Bernie...he can have friends or those ex staffers go start one and use it to buy ads or fund plenty of things not through the official FEC campaign so it's the same thing at end of the day.

And you said show you them, that was simply what I did. Wasn't trying to make a broader argument about taxes and funding just that he does use them.
    Sanders is running on 99% Individual Contributions. Dwights meme is BS.

AS far as tax's. I meant that Trump will be writing the cost of his run off his tax's. As he is making a donation to himself. So really who is paying for his run. We the people, as someone will have to make up for those tax's.

So how self funded is he: NOT VERY.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

AS far as tax's. I meant that Trump will be writing the cost of his run off his tax's. As he is making a donation to himself. So really who is paying for his run. We the people, as someone will have to make up for those tax's.

Let's not forget, the RNC will now fund his bid now that he's the nominee.

We can go to the other side also. Bernie is paying himself and staff from that $27 average donation.

There's some shady shit that goes down with campaign funds. I heard all kinds of stories of candidates
    keeping campaign money once they drop out. Some keep what they want and give to rest to other
    candidates, some put the money in their parties funds. I don't think there's a set law on what to do with
    extra campaign money. Could be how they get richer.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

We can go to the other side also. Bernie is paying himself and staff from that $27 average donation.

There's some shady shit that goes down with campaign funds. I heard all kinds of stories of candidates
    keeping campaign money once they drop out. Some keep what they want and give to rest to other
    candidates, some put the money in their parties funds. I don't think there's a set law on what to do with
    As for Sanders paying himself, I have not heard that. But I do know that he is the only one paying his whole staff. While others are using volunteers.

But your right I'm sure a lot of that money gets misused. Look at that scamming fuk Newt Gingrich.

DwightShrute

smart.

anyone else in his position would.

Taxes.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

so? The guy is a career politician. I mean after he moved out of his mother's basement at 40.

Bernie knows what to say to get people's money. That's what politicians do. They beg for money to get elected and if elected, they beg for more money throughout their term. Even if they lose, they will run again and beg for your money.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

I can't wait until this shit is over so all these politic threads die from PT

khicks26

smart.

anyone else in his position would.

Taxes.
    You could say that. But you could also say what a rich weasel getting people with less money to pay for his BS. I mean you got 10 billion. So you say. Do the right thing & pay for your own shit. Instead of being the problem that is fuking up the country to begin with.

I;m going with greedy asshole.

khicks26

so? The guy is a career politician. I mean after he moved out of his mother's basement at 40.

Bernie knows what to say to get people's money. That's what politicians do. They beg for money to get elected and if elected, they beg for more money throughout their term. Even if they lose, they will run again and beg for your money.
    Going by his tax returns. I'm not seeing the sliver spoon, like some of the other people running.

DwightShrute

khicks26

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Second straight year the govt took in record amount of taxes...so I think we'll be just fine without his contribution. If not, his point is well made that the govt wastes those tax dollars.

DwightShrute

Second straight year the govt took in record amount of taxes...so I think we'll be just fine without his contribution. If not, his point is well made that the govt wastes those tax dollars.

khicks26

How else are the oligarchs going to pay for the military that protects their interest world wide. Those 1000 bases are not cheap. I mean we can not waste money feeding & housing people.

Plus we need to store & keep track of every word the US people say & write. We have to spy on them & fund 17 agencies to do it. How else will the oligarchs keep power & pay less or none of those tax's.

khicks26

wrong

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ron Paul - "This current election cycle represents the dumbing down of America."
    Ron Paul's failed leftist outreach did significant damage to the libertarian movement, it's now predominantly filled with leftists and leftist sympathizers.

He should have learn't from Murray Rothbard.

From what I can see, the core of Ron Paul's support now back Donald Trump.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Actually he has offended Americans.

She needs to say/write that three more times for it to be true!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

How else are the oligarchs going to pay for the military that protects their interest world wide. Those 1000 bases are not cheap. I mean we can not waste money feeding & housing people.

Plus we need to store & keep track of every word the US people say & write. We have to spy on them & fund 17 agencies to do it. How else will the oligarchs keep power & pay less or none of those tax's.
    I'm all for shuttering a ton of European and Pacific leaning bases as well. Same goes for many of the installations and land domestically that could be sold and used better. Far as the domestic spying goes we actually do most of that for them through signing those terms of use pages we click on and such. Doesn't cost them they much sadly we just hand it all over.

But still a drop in the bucket as far as the amount of funds shitt away by the geniuses in DC

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Poll shows mostly democrats are voting for the neocon Hillary and mostly republicans are voting for the liberal Trump, the comedy.

khicks26

I'm all for shuttering a ton of European and Pacific leaning bases as well. Same goes for many of the installations and land domestically that could be sold and used better. Far as the domestic spying goes we actually do most of that for them through signing those terms of use pages we click on and such. Doesn't cost them they much sadly we just hand it all over.

But still a drop in the bucket as far as the amount of funds shitt away by the geniuses in DC
    If you want to count over a trillion a year & half of GDP as a drop in the bucket. So be it.

First ... 333334335336337338339 ... Last