grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I was thinking you were one of the people I liked. I don't even know how it's possible to think this.
    You realize the end of Bush's last term was the worst economic situation since the great depression, right?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what is the point?

people like you can't read a simple chart properly so no point in wasting time proving something that has been settled and re-proven nearly every quarter new economic data is released. That would be a waste of my time.
    You are a waste of space, my friend. Congrats. And you are completely wrong about the economic data. Completely fukking wrong

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol great non-response there. Double-down on your ignorance, that will surely help lol

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You realize the end of Bush's last term was the worst economic situation since the great depression, right?
    you do realize who caused it?

oh wait, you already proved you didn't in the other thread.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-28-16 at 10:59 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Plz, this country is better off in nearly every metric

In fact, the only two losers were J Mccain and M Romney
    like what?

additional 10 trillion debt? (more than every other president before him COMBINED!)
    median income down over $2000 per year?
    unemployment up? (no one believes the 5% BS. No even Bernie Sanders (BS)
    more people out of the workforce since 1977?
    13 million more on food stamps?
    millions more living in poverty?
    worst recovery from a recession since the great depression?
    GDP growth never reaching 3% under the entire Obama presidency which has never happened before in history?
    Obamacare?
    Unified congress?
    Iran deal?
    Shovel ready jobs?
    Infrastructure rebuilt?
    Bankers who caused the economic crisis not prosecuted and no rules put in place to prevent it from happening again?

70% of Americans are dissatisfied.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-28-16 at 11:01 AM.

grease lightnin
    &

^lol great non-response there great. Double-down on your ignorance, that will surely help lol

you do realize who caused it?

oh wait, you already proved you didn't in the other thread.

Many things caused it. You thinking that it is was as simple as you do shows how simple you are. And the worst part about it is that 99% of your posts are insulting other peoples' intelligence.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bush fukked up our great country so bad that even the Obama administration couldn't completely unfukk it, but they did a hell of a job trying

Obama inherited two wars, an auto bailout fiasco, the housing market collapse and a second great depression, and you have the audacity to post what you did

Every thing you posted is a win for Americans because they were all improvements fromt the previous administration

DwightShrute

nonsense

Blame bush all you want but the facts prove the democrats were largely responsible for the economic crisis. Bush didn't do enough to stop it. No one did but he should have. He was the president. Only shows how there really no difference between the two parties.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-28-16 at 11:10 AM.

brooks85

Many things caused it. You thinking that it is was as simple as you do shows how simple you are. And the worst part about it is that 99% of your posts are insulting other peoples' intelligence.
    wrong as I proved to you in the other thread. And I will insult people's intelligence when they are being stupid. This isn't a schoolyard. Stupid has a real definition and you fit it just like kraken. Don't get mad at me, I didn't make up the word or the meaning but it applies to you.

If I just called you ignorant would that make you feel better? Well, you wouldn't be any less ignorant now would you?

grease lightnin
    &

wrong as I proved to you in the other thread. And I will insult people's intelligence when they are being stupid. This isn't a schoolyard. Stupid has a real definition and you fit it just like kraken. Don't get mad at me, I didn't make up the word or the meaning but it applies to you.

If I just called you ignorant would that make you feel better? Well, you wouldn't be any less ignorant now would you?

No because if this was a schoolyard I would have beat the fukk out of you a long time ago. You would never have the balls to speak to any of us like that to our faces

And no I am not wrong, many things did cause it. And the economic data have improved every year since obama has been in office.

brooks85

No because if this was a schoolyard I would have beat the fukk out of you a long time ago. You would never have the balls to speak to any of us like that to our faces

lol there she is

I knew you had it in ya, you certainly met the requirements for stupid, oh I mean ignorant. Is that better?

grease lightnin
    &

Greaser speaks the truth brooksie

brooks85

a "truth" I've heard many times before.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

The Kraken

I for one am not mad at you, you just don't know any better. Partly due to lack of formal education, specifically in advanced math and chemistry, and partly because deep down you cannot over come your own political bias. You get caught up in supporting whatever the idea of the day is for Republicans, and automatically trashing everything non-Republican.

The good thing is you're not special, you're not the only moron. you just advertise it louder than most.

"BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND BE ASSUMED AN IDIOT THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

You'll never learn Brooksy

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

the debt following wwII under truman was 250 billion, if you account for inflation and multiply that by 10 it's still only 1/4th of the debt obama has added.

that isnt some random stat i saw, i just did that math for myself.

WWII lol, how can you so drastically blow that number out of the water...

brooks85

I for one am not mad at you, you just don't know any better. Partly due to lack of formal education, specifically in advanced math and chemistry, and partly because deep down you cannot over come your own political bias. You get caught up in supporting whatever the idea of the day is for Republicans, and automatically trashing everything non-Republican.

The good thing is you're not special, you're not the only moron. you just advertise it louder than most.

"BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND BE ASSUMED AN IDIOT THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

You'll never learn Brooksy
    lol I hope khicks reads that, he'll get it.

Any time you needs lessons in chemistry, math, and apparently everything else you post on let me know chump.

The Kraken

You can give me lessons on anything beyond diff equations and p-chem, anything up to them, I got you covered

brooks85

You can give me lessons on anything beyond diff equations and p-chem, anything up to them, I got you covered
    not bad but not enough

chem engineering had me busy. Your little theory isn't working out for ya.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave brooks85 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

the debt following wwII under truman was 250 billion, if you account for inflation and multiply that by 10 it's still only 1/4th of the debt obama has added.

that isnt some random stat i saw, i just did that math for myself.

WWII lol, how can you so drastically blow that number out of the water...
    Yes this is the issue that concerns me most regarding the Obama years. But the numbers you are proposing are somewhat deceiving. You have to put it into perspective. The nominal debt is higher than ever, but the debt to gdp ratio was higher in the 1940's in the wake of the depression.

reigle9

lol, guy with the sign is already dead

reigle9

i like that chic with the teeth and the boobs

she can live with me before trump sends a missile into the cartels and laughs about it

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

The accusation that a previous president caused too much damage to recover from, had been proved as false. 5 years to rebound is the standard....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Will he be in Dealey Plaza anytime soon?

reigle9

Yes this is the issue that concerns me most regarding the Obama years. But the numbers you are proposing are somewhat deceiving. You have to put it into perspective. The nominal debt is higher than ever, but the debt to gdp ratio was higher in the 1940's in the wake of the depression.
    the debt it twice as high as when he took office. those are straight forward numbers. what's deceiving is shit like 'nominal debt' and 'gdp ratios' . pseudo economics.

DwightShrute

lol, guy with the sign is already dead

they are helping Trump get elected. That's how stupid they are.

jtoler

Trump has reinvigorated the white nationalist mindset in America, explains why he lied about not knowing who Duke was and wouldnt seriously speak out against him. Seems he's being used to progress the police statism in the country. You never hear him vocally trying to quell protests or reiterating to people that he wishes riots wasnt happening or to let everyone know his stances who may have disagreements or misinterpretations of what he wants for America in order to bring about peace. No, instead he spends much time scanning his audiences for signs that are not pro-Trump in order for his guards to exit them out causing crowd outcries and more hysteria. All of these things along with many others make him an unsavory candidate for Pres.

DwightShrute

Trump has reinvigorated the common sense mindset in America. Spin it all you want but that's the truth. Unfortunately common sense ain't all that common.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Trump has reinvigorated the white nationalist mindset in America, explains why he lied about not knowing who Duke was and wouldnt seriously speak out against him. Seems he's being used to progress the police statism in the country. You never hear him vocally trying to quell protests or reiterating to people that he wishes riots wasnt happening or to let everyone know his stances who may have disagreements or misinterpretations of what he wants for America in order to bring about peace. No, instead he spends much time scanning his audiences for signs that are not pro-Trump in order for his guards to exit them out causing crowd outcries and more hysteria. All of these things along with many others make him an unsavory candidate for Pres.
    hilarious watching you try to sound even remotely intelligent but you don't realize how stupid you come off.

jtoler

Bob Dole - "Trump called me for advice."

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

hilarious watching you try to sound even remotely intelligent but you don't realize how stupid you come off.
    the difference between you and intelligence...

you find those that disagree with you "hilarious"

Those of us that disagree with you find you "frightening" - in many ways.

If you have children, at least you show us that you prefer they be raised by Trump and/or the gov`t...
    (based on the amount of time you spend here, on forum/line)

if you and the cow do not have kids - THANK YOU.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    the difference between you and intelligence...

you find those that disagree with you "hilarious"

Those of us that disagree with you find you "frightening" - in many ways.

If you have children, at least you show us that you prefer they be raised by Trump and/or the gov`t...
    (based on the amount of time you spend here, on forum/line)

if you and the cow do not have kids - THANK YOU.
    I am guessing that your new year's resolution was to make incoherent posts on sbr for the entire year. If so, congrats.

grease lightnin
    &

the debt it twice as high as when he took office. those are straight forward numbers. what's deceiving is shit like 'nominal debt' and 'gdp ratios' . pseudo economics.
    Bullshit. Those are, in-fact, relevent economic terms. What you are purporting is pseudo armchair economics. I am agreeing that we have taken on too much debt. It just isn't as bad as you have tried to portray.

I am sick of negative, defeatist attitudes amongst Americans. Buck up

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

DwightShrute

First ... 331332333334335336337 ... Last