GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You have to be joking right? Are you serious? Ibaka nad Duncan are power forwards. Do you know how many quality centers are in the NBA?

Howard, Cousins, Al Jefferson, Marc Gasol, Noah, Drummond, Brook Lopez, Al Horford, Deandre Jordan, Bogut.

Cousins isn't even good? Bro Okafor won't score more than 10 points against any of the guys I just named above. And defensively, he would get abused by every single one. You have no clue what you're saying.
    I absolutley have a clue. Your trying to pull Ms Cleo shit but using your same methods defending Napier....it's the same shit. And yes.....Cousins isn't good....dropping 15 PPG in the weak as SEC and leaving after a year doesn't make cousins good in then NBA which is extremely lacking in solid centers...Brook Lopez, Jordan and Drummond blow

GT21Megatron

Dude you're trying to say Okafor is a better player than Cousins was at 18 years old? No chance. Okafur can't pass like cousins. He can't play D like cousins. He can't dribble like cousins. Cousins fuckin dribbles up the court. in the nba. not pewee league.
    Cousins dribbles up the floor because he's a boog with a bad attitude and thinks he's better then he really is and add the shitty attitude on top of that. Him dribbling up th court doesn't make him good? If Cousins was so good then why do the Kings blow ass? Big men are hard to come by in the NBA and he should be dropping 25 a night.....None of those centers you listed will sniff the NBA hall of fame including Napier.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Anyway, we sidetrack.

Okafur won't be able to carry his team in this game. He has no jump shot and his inside game needs work. Duke has no bench and to win they're going to have to play mistake free and force turnovers and I don't think they can do that against an all white team full of shooters. You have to shoot to win the NCAA tournament. You can't drive or play inside. You got to be able to pull up from 20 25 feet without hesitation and Duke doesn't know how to do that. They play inside. That shit doesn't work in college because the 3 point shot is a joke. fuckin 17 feet from the corner. if you don't shoot 25 3s a game in college then you are at a disadvantage. coaches will start to catch on to this soon.

GT21Megatron

Get on board the Goat Milk and Twizzle Wiscy train....

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  32.5 KB

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Cousins dribbles up the floor because he's a boog with a bad attitude and thinks he's better then he really is and add the shitty attitude on top of that. Him dribbling up th court doesn't make him good? If Cousins was so good then why do the Kings blow ass? Big men are hard to come by in the NBA and he should be dropping 25 a night.....None of those centers you listed will sniff the NBA hall of fame including Napier.
    1. Cousins does drop 25 a game...
    2. His team blows... Look at D Wade, a top 7 8 player in the NBA -- his team is under .500. One player can't carry a team in the NBA. This is not college pewee basketball.
    3. Dwight and Cousins will both make the Hall of Fame
    4. Drummond and Deandre blow? Both guys have put up 20 and 20 multiple times this year. They're not great, but they're good solid centers.
    5. A guy like Al Jefferson if healthy would absolutely destroy 18 year old Okafor if he was in the league right now. Destroy.
    6. If the NBA is lacking in great centers, then Okafor will come into the NBA and be a top 5 center? lol. no chance.

GT21Megatron

Anyway, we sidetrack.

Okafur won't be able to carry his team in this game. He has no jump shot and his inside game needs work. Duke has no bench and to win they're going to have to play mistake free and force turnovers and I don't think they can do that against an all white team full of shooters. You have to shoot to win the NCAA tournament. You can't drive or play inside. You got to be able to pull up from 20 25 feet without hesitation and Duke doesn't know how to do that. They play inside. That shit doesn't work in college because the 3 point shot is a joke. fuckin 17 feet from the corner. if you don't shoot 25 3s a game in college then you are at a disadvantage. coaches will start to catch on to this soon.
    Enlighten the forum on what percentage Wiscy is allowing teams to shoot the three at this tournament? I'll wait for you to tell me since your so smart and shit.

Goat Milk

Enlighten the forum on what percentage Wiscy is allowing teams to shoot the three at this tournament? I'll wait for you to tell me since your so smart and shit.
    Doesn't matter. Duke's recipe is to play inside and play off the dribble. This is a big game. A big spotlight. You need high IQ players in these situations. White guys don't get nervous. They don't get rattled. Trust me on this one. These Duke kids are too young. Wiscy will get in their heads man. Trust me. Duke is fragile and soft and once they see these white kids start draining threes they're not gonna know what hit them. Two players can't carry a team by themselves. Even if Okafor scores 25, Duke may not win. Okafor imo has to score 30 for Duke to win this game.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Anyway, we sidetrack.

GT21Megatron

Wisconsin is 310th out of 345 Division I schools defending the 3 and were talking about Okafor and Kaminsky bein the X factor here......clueless

GT21Megatron

Doesn't matter. Duke's recipe is to play inside and play off the dribble. This is a big game. A big spotlight. You need high IQ players in these situations. White guys don't get nervous. They don't get rattled. Trust me on this one. These Duke kids are too young. Wiscy will get in their heads man. Trust me. Duke is fragile and soft and once they see these white kids start draining threes they're not gonna know what hit them. Two players can't carry a team by themselves. Even if Okafor scores 25, Duke may not win. Okafor imo has to score 30 for Duke to win this game.
    The black dudes on Duke are basically white man. I'm not saying Wiscy is the wrong side but the reasons your on them are...

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Not really sure how anyone could bet "huge" on either team in this game. Although I have a couple futures pending on wisconsin, this is a total coin flip imo...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Wisconsin is 310th out of 345 Division I schools defending the 3 and were talking about Okafor and Kaminsky bein the X factor here......clueless

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Not really sure how anyone could bet "huge" on either team in this game. Although I have a couple futures pending on wisconsin, this is a total coin flip imo...
    Agreed.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20382

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Completely agree. This game isn't getting more than $50 of my money.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy the game guys, and hopefully it will be a good one without the officiating effecting the result. It should be a fun one to watch!

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

wizzle is still here? wtf?

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Duke

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    wizzle is still here? wtf?

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

autofade wizzle til he dies

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Fun game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I am speechless.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wizzle gambling is not fun. You go through the whole gamut of emotions. It is fkn stressful

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

1st half Duke cashes, put some on Wisky for 2nd, gl Wizzle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle if this loses I am going to run you off

good luck Cuz

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Looks good....

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

ur not gnna do shit

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

guy jinx these fukks

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

"Justise" is served!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Thank you

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Thanks again wiz!

No need to ever pay for picks fellas.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whistle you cost me a small fortune please leave this place

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

I love T-wizzle LOVE LOVE LOVE

No Homo

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

U FUKIN MUSH A$$HOLE pUZZY BYTCH
    T-WIZZLE U UNLUCKY MOFOKHA
    HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ALL WISCONCON BACKERS

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wizzle will get backlash. So will goat milk will get backlash

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Hope he's not lying about having a good job. Easily one of the biggest fades on forum.

First ... 234567 Last