Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk the bets, just enjoy a good game without the stress of a play.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Fuk the bets, just enjoy a good game without the stress of a play.
    Pick
    A
    Winner

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    All Duke bettors, don't cheer to quickly. Seaweed is on Duke.
    lol oh my

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Fukk you TWizzle

But yes I agree, wiscy big time.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Taking the Badgers for a very large wager in the national championship game. Like I've said for 2 years this is a great team.

Follow or fade I don't give a fukk.
    You don't have the money to make large wagers. To you, $50.00 is a large wager. Knock this caca off. Only a fool would come on a site like this and boast about making huge wagers, and as we all know, a fool and his money are soon parted. The rest of you phonies in here can do the same thing. NO ONE in here makes huge wagers and brags about it. The more money you say you have, the less you actually have. I can't believe the number of Bull Sh***ers in here. You clowns are something else.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You don't have the money to make large wagers. To you, $50.00 is a large wager. Knock this caca off. Only a fool would come on a site like this and boast about making huge wagers, and as we all know, a fool and his money are soon parted. The rest of you phonies in here can do the same thing. NO ONE in here makes huge wagers and brags about it. The more money you say you have, the less you actually have. I can't believe the number of Bull Sh***ers in here. You clowns are something else.
    Calm down chief. Nobody is bullshitting.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Calm down chief. Nobody is bullshitting.
    April fools was last week dipshit

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'm done blaming the air betting retard OP.

This is SBR's fault. A good forum with respectful Mods would have banned twizzle.

It's a complete joke that he is still allowed to post. Between this idiot, Aye Mac, lakerboy and Big Bear - this forum has gone to crap. It's nothing but spamming clowns.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I forgot about this guy... the biggest jerk off on this entire forum.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

You don't know any of us from adam

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I am one of the more powerful Republicans in here. I control many votes.
    what a fukkin clown

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I'm done blaming the air betting retard OP.

This is SBR's fault. A good forum with respectful Mods would have banned twizzle.

It's a complete joke that he is still allowed to post. Between this idiot, Aye Mac, lakerboy and Big Bear - this forum has gone to crap. It's nothing but spamming clowns.
    You need to chill out. The only spam is post like yours with your incessant whining.

There's some good discussion in here if you can get past idiots like Plaza and Bigdaddy, GTmegabitch, etc.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Duke outplayed them from the jump. I just remember Wisconsin was not sharp. Their ball movement is not what it normally is.

Another big thing is that Dekker developed so much confidence over the course of this season. He went from solid "other" to best all around player on the team. Sure Kaminsky is the focus but Dekker is their most versatile player.
    Dekker will be the X Factor going into tonight.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

At least that clown KUSH is gone. KENTUCKY ML!!!

Can see Duke winning this game if Wis goes cold shooting like the first matchup.
    Tyrus Jones should be the X factor for Duke, if he scores 15+ game over.
    Wis is the more experienced, talented balanced team. Duke more athletic, fast break.
    Both shoots good 3s but I give the edge to Wis.
    Defense edge to Wis.
    Game goes either way but been riding Wis all tourny long no way I switch it up.

WIS PK

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Leaning more Duke here, teams shoot the 3 well against Wisky because of lack of perimeter quickness of their guards, edge Duke there. Wisky doesn't force turnovers and rely on the 3 alot as we know, key for me is Okafor not getting in foul trouble. Still leaning Duke first half because of Wisky in emotional win just two days ago. Wisky is gonna have to do damage inside to win AND still get to the line often. Refs will determine a lot in this game by how they call it.

GT21Megatron

You need to chill out. The only spam is post like yours with your incessant whining.

There's some good discussion in here if you can get past idiots like Plaza and Bigdaddy, GTmegabitch, etc.
    Where is this good discussion? I don't give a shit about a god damn discussion. I care about winners. Good discussions are for people who aren't betting and need some internet friends because they have none in real life. Makes complete sense now. Your a god damn clown Wizzle

GT21Megatron

Threw out a monster air bet fading Wiscy with Arizona and now gonna throw a double down air bet on Wisconsin against Duke. Can't make this shit up if you tried

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Bigdadster is cool. He means well. It just gets lost in translation from brain to posted words.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mhm You can tell shit made sense to him in his head but he goes full retard once he starts typing it out

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Leaning more Duke here, teams shoot the 3 well against Wisky because of lack of perimeter quickness of their guards, edge Duke there. Wisky doesn't force turnovers and rely on the 3 alot as we know, key for me is Okafor not getting in foul trouble. Still leaning Duke first half because of Wisky in emotional win just two days ago. Wisky is gonna have to do damage inside to win AND still get to the line often. Refs will determine a lot in this game by how they call it.

Good analysis. The thing I think people don't realize is that Kaminsky is quicker than Okafor. He can make quick spin moves and go baseline and dribble right by him.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Anyone have thoughts on Okafor Under 18pts?

GT21Megatron

Good analysis. The thing I think people don't realize is that Kaminsky is quicker than Okafor. He can make quick spin moves and go baseline and dribble right by him.
    Your fuking clueless....Kaminsky can't hold a candle to Okafor on the defensive side of the ball. Quicker? What the hell are you watching? You try so hard to sound smart but spew off a bunch of bullshit.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Twizzler, will you leave if this loses? Oh, wait, nevermind...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: James Marques

GT21Megatron

OKafor was 6-8 from the field first go around....Kaminsky was 5-12 and went to the line 8 times. Okafor is the best big the college game has seen in the past 5-6 years. Anyone that says otherwise has lost their marbles....if you want the thought process of a 33% capper you have come to the right place.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    OKafor was 6-8 from the field first go around....Kaminsky was 5-12 and went to the line 8 times. Okafor is the best big the college game has seen in the past 5-6 years. Anyone that says otherwise has lost their marbles....if you want the thought process of a 33% capper you have come to the right place.
    best big the past 5 or 6 years? okafor will be nothing compared to cousins or ant davis in the nba. he'll be lucky to be an all star twice in his career

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    best big the past 5 or 6 years? okafor will be nothing compared to cousins or ant davis in the nba. he'll be lucky to be an all star twice in his career
    Your arguing on future assumptions? We really doing that?

Goat Milk

Your arguing on future assumptions? We really doing that?
    I don't get what you're saying. Are you saying Okafor was better than Demarcus Cousins when cousisn was a freshman? That's outrageous. Cousins was way better than Okafor, not even close man.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

As opposed to Shabazz Napier.

GT21Megatron

I don't get what you're saying. Are you saying Okafor was better than Demarcus Cousins when cousisn was a freshman? That's outrageous. Cousins was way better than Okafor, not even close man.
    What don't you get? I fuking hate Duke....Hate hate hate Duke....Most hated. Okafor has the best game for a big man I have seen in a long time....I can't even remember a better one off the top of my head. Better then Cousins and better then Davis....Pull th numbers because they don't lie. He's playing in the toughest conference in college basketball and nobody can sniff him. Kyrie and now Okafor. Coach K is hopping on board with the one and dones...Cousins isn't even good. The only reason anyone talks about him is because no damn team right now in the NBA have a solid center....Ibaka, Howard, old ass Duncan and then who?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    As opposed to Shabazz Napier.
    Napier is a rookie just getting started. Are you already judging Napier? Napier is a guy that will start within 2-3 years from now and make his impact then. I know you like to judge these immediately (knee jerk reactor), settle down. Not like Napier is playing 40 min a game on a 15 win team like wiggins or noel.

I said napier was the best player in college that year, and he definitely was. I took Uconn in the final 4 and in the finals against Kentucky when everyone told me I was crazy. Napier single handedly beat Kentucky last year.

GT21Megatron

Marc Gasol maybe Noah

GT21Megatron

Napier is a rookie just getting started. Are you already judging Napier? Napier is a guy that will start within 2-3 years from now and make his impact then. I know you like to judge these immediately (knee jerk reactor), settle down. Not like Napier is playing 40 min a game on a 15 win team like wiggins or noel.

I said napier was the best player in college that year, and he definitely was. I took Uconn in the final 4 and in the finals against Kentucky when everyone told me I was crazy. Napier single handedly beat Kentucky last year.
    Your judging Okafor...are you kidding with this shit right now?

GT21Megatron

Kemba Walker did a better job carrying Uconn then Napier did

Goat Milk

What don't you get? I fuking hate Duke....Hate hate hate Duke....Most hated. Okafor has the best game for a big man I have seen in a long time....I can't even remember a better one off the top of my head. Better then Cousins and better then Davis....Pull th numbers because they don't lie. He's playing in the toughest conference in college basketball and nobody can sniff him. Kyrie and now Okafor. Coach K is hopping on board with the one and dones...Cousins isn't even good. The only reason anyone talks about him is because no damn team right now in the NBA have a solid center....Ibaka, Howard, old ass Duncan and then who?
    You have to be joking right? Are you serious? Ibaka nad Duncan are power forwards. Do you know how many quality centers are in the NBA?

Howard, Cousins, Al Jefferson, Marc Gasol, Noah, Drummond, Brook Lopez, Al Horford, Deandre Jordan, Bogut.

Cousins isn't even good? Bro Okafor won't score more than 10 points against any of the guys I just named above. And defensively, he would get abused by every single one. You have no clue what you're saying.

Goat Milk

Your judging Okafor...are you kidding with this shit right now?
    Dude you're trying to say Okafor is a better player than Cousins was at 18 years old? No chance. Okafur can't pass like cousins. He can't play D like cousins. He can't dribble like cousins. Cousins fuckin dribbles up the court. in the nba. not pewee league.

First 1234567 Last