zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yeah man all we can do is count our blessings and try to do the best we can to make it in our favor...Ultimately though, when our time is up, ain't shit we can do about it

Will never ride a motorcycle....Too many teen drivers on their phones, drunks, old people with no clue, etc....Biggest risk out there on the roads IMO
    AMEN!
    Exactly!
    My father immediately stopped when I was born because he said the risk was not worth it.
    I made my license and never drove again. Another friend of mine got super lucky when a car ignored the right of way and he had the luck to fly directly over the hood. 10 cm more left and it would have been a done deal...
    Streets here are way too crowded as well, only a matter of time before something happens when driving one of those.
    Was a different story 50 years or more back, but today... Nah thx, fukk that.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Just heard on the news today some really old woman was trying to park her car and instead drove through the front of a Buffalo Wild Wings and killed a customer. I've heard more stories of old people killing people in parking lots than anywhere else.
    My grandma (80 years) just got herself a new car yesterday....
    She and grandpa are even driving to Spain to this day.
    But when you drive with them you are scared to death - honestly they shouldn't drive any more.
    On the other hand, when you look at statistics: Old people aren't a major factor. They might drive shitty and can't see BUT they know that and tend to drive carefully and slow. That evens out a lot as it seems.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yeah I would drive a motorcycle if I lived in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it....They're also hard to see sometimes at bad intersections as I've caught myself before and I actually pay attention

As for old people, they should have to take a drivers test every few years...Half of em don't belong on the road. They usually aren't involved in accidents but I feel like they cause others to crash a lot by going way too slow, turning at the pace of a snail, etc....By disrupting the normal flow of traffic it can lead to accidents even if they aren't directly involved...

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 597

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Yeah I would drive a motorcycle if I lived in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it....They're also hard to see sometimes at bad intersections as I've caught myself before and I actually pay attention

As for old people, they should have to take a drivers test every few years...Half of em don't belong on the road. They usually aren't involved in accidents but I feel like they cause others to crash a lot by going way too slow, turning at the pace of a snail, etc....By disrupting the normal flow of traffic it can lead to accidents even if they aren't directly involved...
    My grandfather was a pretty famous driver in the 50's in Germany/Belgium/Netherlands with 247 career wins and a few German National Champion titles as well. Even he stopped driving even privately when my father was born because even back than, the risk was too much he says. And he really really loved that shit... We still have his most loved golden machine with his famous starting number D1 on it.
    One time I was close to buying a lovely Ducati because I liked it and it would have been a great price and I thought "whatever, buy it, put it in the garage and take it out once or twice a year." Girl said: "Uhm noooohoooo my friend, no way you are buying that thing" and that was it And honestly she was right there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Agreed. People (and I wouldn't exclude myself) tend to make bad decisions when driving behind an asshole for minutes and minutes that is driving so much under the speed limit. IMO police should stop those people who are obviously driving way too slow just as well as they stop people who are speeding. A superslow driver is often exactly the same risk to others.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3593

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Looks like this tutti-fruiti is going down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Who's Bruce Jenner??

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

well even if he gets off with involuntary manslaughter ; than i would assume he has to do couple yrs. at least in ohio you do.Maybe one of the jenner girls needed an illumanti sacrifice.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    well even if he gets off with involuntary manslaughter ; than i would assume he has to do couple yrs. at least in ohio you do.Maybe one of the jenner girls needed an illumanti sacrifice.
    I think he'll walk, if he didn't speed and was sober...with the lawyers that that family has, he's certainly is not going be doing any time

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I think he'll walk, if he didn't speed and was sober...with the lawyers that that family has, he's certainly is not going be doing any time
    Probably.

Stallworth killed a pedestrian while having a BAC over the limit and only did like 3 weeks of his 30 days.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i find no humor in the fact that a person died here but the thread title got me

good job Rockles

unreal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    i find no humor in the fact that a person died here but the thread title got me

good job Rockles

unreal
    crash dash and come get your Bruce Jenner autographs mane
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

crash dash and come get your Bruce Jenner autographs mane
    you know something Rocky?

it just occured to me how fukkin hard it must be for you to win trivia with all the obscure mostly american sports facts

2 gold stars for you skin
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave manny24 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    As long as he was not drinking or a erratic high-speed driving he should be okay
    we was "adjusting" his make up in the rear view mirror

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    you know something Rocky?

it just occured to me how fukkin hard it must be for you to win trivia with all the obscure mostly american sports facts

2 gold stars for you skin
    shiiit...I thought no one would notice that skin...you don't know how many times I wanted to type that same msg here saying that trivia here is too American Sports-centric

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9836

damn women drivers

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He was driving a big SUV also known as a widowmaker. The woman driving the small car had no chance.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Who would've thought that both Suge Knight and Bruce Jenner are such a horrible drivers...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I must be the loose cannon here...I ride a 1300...but then again chicks dig me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Who would've thought that both Suge Knight and Bruce Jenner are such a horrible drivers...
    HEY!!!! Don't be dissin' Suge's driving ability..... he's a damn good driver! He MEANT to kill that mo fo!!!!

go out and try to run someone down..... they generally dive outta the way. you have to be a damn good driver to actually predict which way they'll dive and steer in that direction at just the right time! Suge nailed it.......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    HEY!!!! Don't be dissin' Suge's driving ability..... he's a damn good driver! He MEANT to kill that mo fo!!!!

go out and try to run someone down..... they generally dive outta the way. you have to be a damn good driver to actually predict which way they'll dive and steer in that direction at just the right time! Suge nailed it.......
    Suge was aiming for the other dude...but accidentally killed his friend instead - good driver indeed

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

They should cut his balls off for this.

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave boeing power 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

He killed Bruce Jenner first!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If he was texting and they can prove he is done

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

how is this thread still in players talk????

you would think middle aged women are posting under some of your handles... who would have thought on a gambling forum we would have so many TMZ/ celebrity gossip types

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Who would have imagined that a guy who wants to cut his c0ck off would have bad judgement behind the wheel
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    how is this thread still in players talk????

you would think middle aged women are posting under some of your handles... who would have thought on a gambling forum we would have so many TMZ/ celebrity gossip types
    SBR just assumed it was going to be a chapter of the novel you are writing.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    SBR just assumed it was going to be a chapter of the novel you are writing.
    hey as long as we can agree that this thread has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SPORT OR GAMBLING.

carry on gentlemen.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    hey as long as we can agree that this thread has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SPORT OR GAMBLING.

carry on gentlemen.
    nothing to do with any sports? Bruce Jenner was an Olympic champion in decathlon.

now stop whining and fukk off!

this shit is 100 times better than what you constantly produce on this forum

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The only person that should be famous in that piece of shit family is Bruce Jenner..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    The only person that should be famous in that piece of shit family is Bruce Jenner..

manny24
    pay Bobby

Kim taught him how to suck a peach through a tennis racket

a black peach
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last