Login Search

Fukking Bruce Jenner just killed a person!!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
the speed limit is 50m/h in that zone...by the look of that car one might think that there was a chance for her to survive...but unfortunately GOD (and Bruzer) had other plans for that poor woman today
Friend of my brother had a crash with this tiny little car last year while driving 75 kmh, made it out not only alive but with nothing but a few scratches and a sprained hand...6 years ago I had a crash while driving 150 on the Autobahn, worst injury was a small cut.

Luck is a big factor in these things.... (and a seatbelt of course... can't understand guys that think it's cool to not put it on in these days...)
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-19-15 at 03:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
Friend of my brother had a crash with this tiny little car last year while driving 75 kmh, made it out not only alive but with nothing but a few scratches and a sprained hand...6 years ago I had a crash while driving 150 on the Autobahn, worst injury was a small cut.

Luck is a big factor in these things.... (and a seatbelt of course... can't understand guys that think it's cool to not put it on in these days...)
yeah man...it's crazy what a bit of luck and a little seatbelt can do

I guess we'll find out soon if she was wearing a seatbelt or not
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-19-15 at 03:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
Anything could happen...no seatbelt...Hit your head too hard....Condition of cars doesn't always tell the real story

I commute in NJ where the highways and interstates are packed and there's accidents all the time....Shit is scary that even if you do nothing wrong, some dumbass could wreck you like this
So damn true and I always try to remember that when telling a loved one goodbye before driving home or anywhere else.... A friend of us had a boyfriend that only wanted to drive a few minutes to get some sandwiches on a sunday. Drunk driver ignored a red light and speedlimit and that was it.
It indeed is scary when you think about it how much can happen to you even on the small drives you take every day. One of the reasons I always kind of laugh when people tell me they are afraid of flying or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Could be the impact of getting rear ended and then hit immediately from the front. I could see a broken neck happen.
Yes, very true when I think about it. All speculation on our end of course, but if the crash happened the way it seems it did that might absolutely crack your neck.
Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
true...because the car damage doesn't look that bad
Exactly. Folded quick in the back -> doesn't matter. Looks fukked up in the front -> but not THAT bad, I have seen way worse.

Yeah man all we can do is count our blessings and try to do the best we can to make it in our favor...Ultimately though, when our time is up, ain't shit we can do about it

Will never ride a motorcycle....Too many teen drivers on their phones, drunks, old people with no clue, etc....Biggest risk out there on the roads IMO
Just heard on the news today some really old woman was trying to park her car and instead drove through the front of a Buffalo Wild Wings and killed a customer. I've heard more stories of old people killing people in parking lots than anywhere else.

Yeah man all we can do is count our blessings and try to do the best we can to make it in our favor...Ultimately though, when our time is up, ain't shit we can do about it

Will never ride a motorcycle....Too many teen drivers on their phones, drunks, old people with no clue, etc....Biggest risk out there on the roads IMO
AMEN!
Exactly!
My father immediately stopped when I was born because he said the risk was not worth it.
I made my license and never drove again. Another friend of mine got super lucky when a car ignored the right of way and he had the luck to fly directly over the hood. 10 cm more left and it would have been a done deal...
Streets here are way too crowded as well, only a matter of time before something happens when driving one of those.
Was a different story 50 years or more back, but today... Nah thx, fukk that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Just heard on the news today some really old woman was trying to park her car and instead drove through the front of a Buffalo Wild Wings and killed a customer. I've heard more stories of old people killing people in parking lots than anywhere else.
My grandma (80 years) just got herself a new car yesterday....
She and grandpa are even driving to Spain to this day.
But when you drive with them you are scared to death - honestly they shouldn't drive any more.
On the other hand, when you look at statistics: Old people aren't a major factor. They might drive shitty and can't see BUT they know that and tend to drive carefully and slow. That evens out a lot as it seems.

Yeah I would drive a motorcycle if I lived in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it....They're also hard to see sometimes at bad intersections as I've caught myself before and I actually pay attention

As for old people, they should have to take a drivers test every few years...Half of em don't belong on the road. They usually aren't involved in accidents but I feel like they cause others to crash a lot by going way too slow, turning at the pace of a snail, etc....By disrupting the normal flow of traffic it can lead to accidents even if they aren't directly involved...