Originally posted on 02/07/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
Yeah I would drive a motorcycle if I lived in the middle of nowhere, but that's about it....They're also hard to see sometimes at bad intersections as I've caught myself before and I actually pay attention

As for old people, they should have to take a drivers test every few years...Half of em don't belong on the road. They usually aren't involved in accidents but I feel like they cause others to crash a lot by going way too slow, turning at the pace of a snail, etc....By disrupting the normal flow of traffic it can lead to accidents even if they aren't directly involved...
My grandfather was a pretty famous driver in the 50's in Germany/Belgium/Netherlands with 247 career wins and a few German National Champion titles as well. Even he stopped driving even privately when my father was born because even back than, the risk was too much he says. And he really really loved that shit... We still have his most loved golden machine with his famous starting number D1 on it.
One time I was close to buying a lovely Ducati because I liked it and it would have been a great price and I thought "whatever, buy it, put it in the garage and take it out once or twice a year." Girl said: "Uhm noooohoooo my friend, no way you are buying that thing" and that was it And honestly she was right there.