Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Also much harder to fumble....Something the Pats never seem to do much of over the years (Only 4 this season lol)

Brady also known as an amazing bad weather QB over the years.....makes you wonder

Here is a graph charting Pats fumbles since 2010, they're really good about not fumbling, statistical outlier good.......

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Here is a graph charting Pats fumbles since 2010, they're really good about not fumbling, statistical outlier good.......

Wow....confirms some suspicion IMO

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11697

100%. Got caught cheating - it's systemic, horrible for football.

Game in, game out, 11/12 under inflated game balls (save one for kicking)

This site got swamped with visitors (or Belichick got there first) and is currently off line: http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/?p=2932 ... but it says this year's Patriots were only the 3rd team in NFL history to not cough one up at home (another team was Patriots 2010) - with 200 more offensive plays then the next most.

I didn't get so worked up over spygate (how could I? The NFL made the details go away) but this is the kind of thing you ban coaches, even owners over. It's a blow to the integrity of the game.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If I weighted my glove in boxing and got caught I'm disqualified, right? Funny how it seems that in every sport/league other than the NFL that you lose your win over cheating and not playing by the rules. Just my FYI

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

who here just called into the mike francesa show talking about that chart?

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Lol thanks olaf

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    who here just called into the mike francesa show talking about that chart?
    LOL heard that.....I think its all over the place now though

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    guess they're just going to blame the poor ball boy
    The ball boy is going to be fined $500,000

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't blame them for cheating. The only Superbowls they won was in the cheating years so they might as well try the recipe that worked in the past.
    Yawn, another jealous Patriot hater. Must be awful having such a dogshit life that some headline meant to spur Pre-Superbowl discussion has you all riled up.

The Pats blew them out second half when the back-up 'legit' balls were in, what's your argument? Fool.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

They fumbled plenty of times and recovered. Do you have any chart of fumbles recovered by own team?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I love the Bus in this one. He was so flabbergasted, that believe it or not, amazingly, he had to “take a sip of water.”

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think it's time Robert Kraft starts talking. This guy has sat in the shadows far too long. Makes me wonder WTF he's putting in his cheese too. Probably cancering up people as we speak.

Never knew people got a thrill with cheating and winning? Unreal.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Makes me wonder WTF he's putting in his cheese too. Probably cancering up people as we speak.
    You just waved your right to call anyone a broke dikk fukk.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    You just waved your right to call anyone a broke dikk fukk.
    You have the right poster??? Don't even know what you're talking about.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

RULE 17

Last edited by Scorpion; 01-23-15 at 06:11 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32501

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Yawn, another jealous Patriot hater. Must be awful having such a dogshit life that some headline meant to spur Pre-Superbowl discussion has you all riled up.

The Pats blew them out second half when the back-up 'legit' balls were in, what's your argument? Fool.
    Not a Patriot lover or hater, but there is a pattern of systematic cheating.

Regarding delfate-gate, ball manipulation has been going on for a long time now, Pats got exposed.
    I do believe that funny balls get slipped in on crucial kicks at times too.
    Thinking about some recent kicks, I've seen some place kickers with 51 yard maximum leg hit from 56 yards out, and would have been good from 60, and conversely I've seen cannon-legged place kickers come up short on 53 yarders that they make 9 times out of 10.
    Makes you wonder now. Also makes you wonder if balls are checked 2 1/2 hours before game time, that's plenty of time to tip off big time bookmakers too.

Now having said that, Parcells has caught Bill Walsh cheating several times.
    There was that incident where Walsh had the sideline to booth communication system cut off during the Giants playoff game.
    Parcells shook his hand after the game, and pretty much threatened his life, also saying "Do that again, I'll expose you for the fraud that you are"

Walsh replied "Just good old fashioned gamesmanship Bill"

Walsh didn't care about the start of the game, he had those plays scripted, he didn't need the communication system, 49'ers knew the first 40 plays on offense.

Walsh was great at cheating on injury list too.

I drink with a former D2 defensive lineman every now and then at the sports bar, he was a tackle for Sacred Heart, he says every O-lineman on every down cheats, either by holding, or slippery crap on their jersey, can't do that in the NFL though, refs pat you down before the game, you can get away with vaseline in NCAA games, if you get caught, ref says change it.

Al Davis is the godfather of cheating.
    I can use up a shitload of bandwidth charting all the cheating in the NFK now and then.
    Teams laying down on the Eagles faking injuries to slow them down.....

Every sport.
    NHL, there was the Marty McSorley and his illegal stick, what about Sammy Sosa and his corked stick?
    NASCAR is WWE on four wheels with their premeditated car wrecks.

MMA and Boxing where fighters take dives accorning to script.

Horse trainers 'taking turns' with their horses.
    End of the month the rich trainers will let the poor trainers win a race so they can pay their rent for the month on the stables.

Need an edge? Cork a baseball bat
    Need an edge? Curve a hockey stick 55 degrees.
    Need an edge? Load up a hardball with vaseline. Right Gaylord Perry?
    Need an edge? Have a ball boy deflate a football for you.

It's entertainment people, big time staged entertainment.

And if you can't spot the sucker in the room, the sucker is you.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Need an edge? Cork a baseball bat
    Need an edge? Curve a hockey stick 55 degrees.
    Need an edge? Load up a hardball with vaseline. Right Gaylord Perry?
    Need an edge? Have a ball boy deflate a football for you.
    Cheating is cheating but dont you think applying vaseline to baseball is much bigger of a deal than deflating football?
    Especially on how it factors the game itself and to the extent it factors the game.

stevenash

^
    Same deal, doctor up a baseball to an artist like a Niekro or a Perry, he can make that baseball do tricks.
    Doctor up a football to a thrower like Brady, he can make his passes that much more catchable, make a runner less likely to fumble too.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19307

If it's big time staged entertainment, then the NFL should lose their antitrust exemption. Let's quit building stadiums with taxpayer money while we're at it.

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

The easiest way to regulate the Pats' behavior is for an opposing team to just absolutely whallop Brady and Bellichick. You think Bellichick will think about being shady again if some LB veers off course on a kickoff and just steamrolls him, or if Tom Brady gets absolutely lambasted 5 seconds after the play is over?

ByeShea

You have the right poster??? Don't even know what you're talking about.
    Well, if you don't know that Bob Kraft has nothing to do with Kraft cheese than you don't know Monterey Jack about money.

TheMoneyShot

Well, if you don't know that Bob Kraft has nothing to do with Kraft cheese than you don't know Monterey Jack about money.
    I was just going on what I heard on a radio station years ago. I didn't think I had to investigate everything a person sounded so sure about.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4248

I found that number pretty hard to believe. 33 fumbles in 4 years? No way that is accurate, so I had to check. Sure enough, it isn't even remotely accurate.

Tom Brady alone has fumbled the ball 27 times since 2010. The RB's and WR's have fumbled 81 times since 2010. So that's a team total of 108 since 2010.

You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not, however, entitled to your own facts.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

^
    Same deal, doctor up a baseball to an artist like a Niekro or a Perry, he can make that baseball do tricks.
    Doctor up a football to a thrower like Brady, he can make his passes that much more catchable, make a runner less likely to fumble too.
    He didnt need the ball to be deflated though, he performed with the ball fully inflated. He threw a pick with a deflated ball.
    I still dont think dropping psi on a ball make as much of an impact on the game as tampering with the ball, not even close.
    This thing has blown up just because Patriots are involved, if they lose no one would be talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    I found that number pretty hard to believe. 33 fumbles in 4 years? No way that is accurate, so I had to check. Sure enough, it isn't even remotely accurate.

Tom Brady alone has fumbled the ball 27 times since 2010. The RB's and WR's have fumbled 81 times since 2010. So that's a team total of 108 since 2010.

You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not, however, entitled to your own facts.
    People will throw whatever they can against the Patriots to defame them

ByeShea

1) 5 seasons since 2010, not 4. Not entitled to make that mistake.

2) Did you not see that your deductions would make the Patriots by leaps and bounds the most fumblicious team in football? You pegged NE with 108 in 4 seasons, while the worst was 73 in 5. Spidey senses didn't tingle, huh?

Lesson: Don't talk apples when others talk oranges.

3) pepper yer angus http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/?p=2932

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I was just going on what I heard on a radio station years ago. I didn't think I had to investigate everything a person sounded so sure about.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kraft_Group

BriGuy

1) 5 seasons since 2010, not 4. Not entitled to make that mistake.2) Did you not see that your deductions would make the Patriots by leaps and bounds the most fumblicious team in football? You pegged NE with 108 in 4 seasons, while the worst was 73 in 5. Spidey senses didn't tingle, huh? Lesson: Don't talk apples when others talk oranges.3) pepper yer angus http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/?p=2932
    I don't know how many fumbles other teams have had. All I know is that the Patriots have had 108 since 2010.Since he got the Patriots so wrong, I'm assuming he got others wrong as well.

ByeShea

I don't know how many fumbles other teams have had. All I know is that the Patriots have had 108 since 2010.Since he got the Patriots so wrong, I'm assuming he got others wrong as well.
    Whatever.

Do SharpFootballAnalysis.com a favor and tell them that you are privy to valuable NFL data that they are in the dark about.

Or else learn the difference between fumbles and fumbles lost (something that's fully addressed in the link, btw - because no matter how you slice and dice it the modern era Pats have either revolutionized ball carrying or have been playing with deflated footballs).

BriGuy

Whatever.

Do SharpFootballAnalysis.com a favor and tell them that you are privy to valuable NFL data that they are in the dark about.
    Apparently I am. I went to pro football reference.com and looked it up.
    Or else learn the difference between fumbles and fumbles lost (something that's fully addressed in the link, btw - because no matter how you slice and dice it the modern era Pats have either revolutionized ball carrying or have been playing with deflated footballs).
    I know the difference. Sorry Charlie but the chart says "Total Fumbles and Offensive plays run/Fumble." It doesn't say "fumbles lost." So that chart is easily proven bogus by anyone with 60 seconds of free time and an internet connection to pro football reference.com.

Do pro football reference.com a favor and tell them that you are privy to valuable NFL data that they are in the dark about.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Blutarski

stevenash

This is the penalty I would give New England-The penalty that fits the crime.

In light of all the information made public so far, this is how I would punish the New England Patriots next Sunday when they play Seattle.

The New England Patriots are mandated to play the game on offense, for the first half only (because the refs made sure the second half of the Colts game was played with footballs that met the league required specs, which the Pats won with the so called 'legal ball' 28 -0 by the way), wait for it... wait for it...

Patriots are hereby ordered to play the first half on offense with an official Wilson NFL football that is over inflated by exactly 2 pounds per square inch.

*bangs gavel, "case closed, balif, call the next case please"

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

In light of all the information made public so far, this is how I would punish the New England Patriots next Sunday when they play Seattle.

The New England Patriots are mandated to play the game on offense, for the first half only (because the refs made sure the second half of the Colts game was played with footballs that met the league required specs, which the Pats won with the so called 'legal ball' 28 -0 by the way), wait for it... wait for it...

Patriots are hereby ordered to play the first half on offense with an official Wilson NFL football that is over inflated by exactly 2 pounds per square inch.

*bangs gavel, "case closed, balif, call the next case please"
    in other words you saying give them Rodgers ball?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    this is a joke, belichik says talk to tom, tom says he knows nothing.
    yea weird. and all this time i thought they were gonna give you crying pussies some truth you feel entitled to

it no wonder why the nfl has become a joke, look no further than the fans of the sport..

next time you get a sack of weed, drink a few beers and drive, oh hell in case you one of those self righteous assholes that think you do nothing illegal lets say next time you take or place a illegal wager you should march your self righteous ass directly to the police station with a signed confession in hand..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    cheating is cheating. It does not matter what the final score was.

i hope this becomes a major distraction and i hope Brady has to answer 500 questions about it.

Go Seahawks!
    what a great waste of "hope".. i hope your fingers get sawed off so im spared seeing these stupid post..;

2daBank

..They weren't deflated??

Don't know what you're getting at

No one's saying the Pats wouldn't have won anyway, but most people are sick of their shit....constantly pushing and breaking the rules, and for what?
    for the same reason every team does every bit as much gray area stepping as the pats... what im sick of is the media feeding cry babies in a witch hunt over some shit every team does in one form or another. the successful ones anyways.. this the real world with lots at stake, if you aint doing everything in your power to stay on top shame on you, grow up.

First ... 3456789 Last