Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Mister X has a point.

Its hard to take you seriously as much as some of us would like to bc you seem to pick the underdog to win straight up every time no matter who it is or the situation.

But i do think you are pretty sharp in regards to knowing when the bookie is tipping their hand.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Big Bear you should not be commenting on other posters being taken seriously.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Big Bear you should not be commenting on other posters being taken seriously.
    why is that ?

i post more winners than you and Lakerboy combined.

Not talking shit..just the facts.

I like both of yall though. good dudes but ya cant just pick every underdog under the sun. Favorites cover about half the time.

So far you guys are predicting Ravens over Patriots, Panthers over Seahawks, and yall both claim the Colts will beat the Broncos.

There is no possible way you both really believe that all 3 of those predictions will turn out to be true.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    why is that ?

i post more winners than you and Lakerboy combined.

Not talking shit..just the facts.

I like both of yall though. good dudes but ya cant just pick every underdog under the sun. Favorites cover about half the time.

So far you guys are predicting Ravens over Patriots, Panthers over Seahawks, and yall both claim the Colts will beat the Broncos.

There is no possible way you both really believe that all 3 of those predictions will turn out to be true.

No the Patriots are going to murder Baltimore. Get your facts straight.

Colts is the most obvious bet of the weekend. Lakerboy is predicting Panthers to win. I have no made that prediction but I like them to cover.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Bear for the record the books absolutely are baiting in ravens coin. I would take ne for my house( my house is worth around 975000.)

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Anyways...

Panthers +11 might be a good bet but I'll wait until later this week before I place a bet

I can't see the Seahawks losing this one straight up though

GL lakerboy

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Panthers Win in Seattle---(2 words) NOT HAPPENING- (not even covering)

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I agree with lakerboy on many of his plays.

I'm on Carolina +11 -110 for 3 units.

But making a thread titled, "Carolina Will Win In Seattle" is just begging posters to come in and take shots.

Just my .02 cents.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I agree with lakerboy on many of his plays.

I'm on Carolina +11 -110 for 3 units.

But making a thread titled, "Carolina Will Win In Seattle" is just begging posters to come in and take shots.

Just my .02 cents.
    agree bud, thats why i made it "panthers will win in seattle"

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

K..

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

panthers will kick 4 field goals - never get in the end zone- 24-16 thats a cover

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by donkbetter View Post
    panthers will kick 4 field goals - never get in the end zone- 24-16 thats a cover

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    finally a guy who is worse at math than me lol

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

the panthers will kick 4 field goals- never get in the end zone- 24-20- there fixed it

thezzzone

I posted in a diff. thread:

Seahawks- pick of the week. Panthers have a nice defense but thats all. Newton gets knocked out of this game at some point. He's hurting bad already. He'll turn it over regardless and if he actually does get knocked out, the real fireworks will start. Seattle will have no trouble with this game. Cant see panthers scoring more than 10.( yes i know seattle hasn't been scoring lately. That changes this weekend)

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

the panthers will kick 4 field goals- never get in the end zone- 24-20- there fixed it
    4x3=12

Fixed it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thezzzone View Post

Seahawks- pick of the week. Panthers have a nice defense but thats all. Newton gets knocked out of this game at some point. He's hurting bad already. He'll turn it over regardless and if he actually does get knocked out, the real fireworks will start. Seattle will have no trouble with this game. Cant see panthers scoring more than 10.( yes i know seattle hasn't been scoring lately. That changes this weekend)
    10 and they cover easy cause sea wont sniff 20..

thezzzone

We'll see.

2daBank

We'll see.
    i already know. you will see..

thezzzone

okiedokieartichokie....you will be posting your bet ticket pre-game on this thread right?

2daBank

okiedokieartichokie....you will be posting your bet ticket pre-game on this thread right?
    go try and bait someone else with your act kid.. i dont give a flying fukk what ya think or care to show you any of my tickets.. panthers with the points is a play for me, that is all. after it hits i wont be back cause i could care less bout you, if it loses im sure you be back cause you strike me as a fukkin clown..

thezzzone

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    go try and bait someone else with your act kid.. i dont give a flying fukk what ya think or care to show you any of my tickets.. panthers with the points is a play for me, that is all. after it hits i wont be back cause i could care less bout you, if it loses im sure you be back cause you strike me as a fukkin clown..
    zactly what i thought...kid...lol

2daBank

zactly what i thought...kid...lol
    what did you think? tells us all cause im sure it rare you have a thought.. you want pictures of my dick too? i bet you would love that.. keep thinking troll.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

5 points for every field goal? I like it

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carolina will have trouble scoring that's why they cannot win the game

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    5 points for every field goal? I like it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

people forgetting just how bad the Panthers special teams are too....

remember the 2 blocked punts against Minnesota?

not to mention the countless fumbles against everybody on special teams

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Carolina D on a good run, but they are a dog sh!t team. you know ITS performance is a strong indicator as to a team's true ability.

although 78 yards in total in offense is impressive no matter what. and they do have the advantage of having seen Hawks earlier this season.

but, when you look at their non-div schedule and see they got outgained by 7 out of 10 games and the only teams they outgained had dogsh!t offenses ranked in the bottom third of the nfl, you can safely assume they are going to get outgained in this game.

teams winning ITS win the game SU 68% of the time and cover 63% of the time. not saying Panthers couldn't be in that magical 37% that covers, but you are going against a pretty strong subset.

having said all that it really comes down to the RB that sometimes throws the ball, Wilson. if he is on in his passing game, Hawks blow them out. if he struggles it will be a close game. i tend to avoid games with over hyped, inconsistent QBs (7 games with passer rating over 100, 6 with a passer rating under 82), but if forced, even with the crappy subset mentioned above, i will take the DD dog.

thezzzone

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well how the fck can it lose? "YOU KNOW"....I was just curious how much someone bets who "KNOWS", vs those of us who more have an educated opinion. You seem to care quite a bit what I think. Kid!

thezzzone

cross post for Statnerds:
    There is also a huge difference between a "RUNNING QB" and a QB with great RUNNING ABILITY i.e.. Wilson/Steve Young etc. What I am saying is , one last time, in the future, the MOST SUCCESSFUL and MOST SOUGHT QB's will be those who are SMART, ACCURATE PASSERS WITH GREAT RUNNING ABILITY. Mariota FITS. Lets look at the numbers:

Versus Hall of Fame Pocket passers..Favre/Elway/Montana.

Career Numbers:

Cunningham and Vick stack up very well.Steve Young and so far in his young career Russell Wilson is blowing them all away.

ELWAY- 56.9% PASSING 4.8% TD 3.1% INTERCEPTIONS QB rating- 79.9
    FAVRE- 62.0 5.0 3.3 86.0
    MONTANA-63.2 5.1 2.6 92.3
    ________________________________________ _________________________________
    CUNNING-56.6 4.8 3.1 81.5
    YOUNG -64.3 5.6 2.6 96.8
    VICK -56.1 4.2 2.8 80.4
    WILSON -63.4 5.8 2.1 98.6

thezzzone

Well how the fck can it lose? "YOU KNOW"....I was just curious how much someone bets who "KNOWS", vs those of us who more have an educated opinion. You seem to care quite a bit what I think. Kid!
    Not dollar amount...just units I'm interested in THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ...i don't bet a lot of money but I'm just as sure ( well maybe not as sure cuz I don'tt KNOW like you do that Seattle covers. No doubt someone with 38,000 + posts has some knowledge I would find useful re: units bet. LOL...

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bear for the record the books absolutely are baiting in ravens coin. I would take ne for my house( my house is worth around 975000.)
    lmao we all know you live in a sea container you stole from the boat you came here in you broke dick hamburger

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah I'm still waiting on all the Seahawk doubters to push the line down to fukkin 9 points or so SEATTLE is a better team than last year and their offense score more in playoffs because of the turnover issues every team has that has to go up to SEATTLE and play.maybe once we will this second Lombardi people will realize what a special and fundamentaly sound team we have in SEATTLE . They don't make mistake and when 100% no one in the NFL can beat them

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    lmao we all know you live in a sea container you stole from the boat you came here in you broke dick hamburger
    Hahahahahahaha now that was funny

First 1234567 Last