4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This guy has every angle covered. It will be a miracle if he doesn't cash 1 bet out of a dozen.
    and he still got middled lmaaaooo

lakerboy is a fukin loserass degenerate broke dick square

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Great post. It does effect your own thinking process. Everyone say it's easy to turn a cheek is full of sh#$. SBR wants people like T-wizzle and Lakerboy to post. That's why I post 90% of the time in The Saloon. I enjoy talking to posters. But when you have posters like LB day in and day out posting sh#$ plays... it's ridiculous.
    It is easy to turn the other cheek, if one's gambling is based on tailing someone then that person shouldnt be gambling to start with, especially from someone who only posts plays and never says anything about the game, doesnt know anything about x's and o's or anything.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Hey make a thread next week that says every team will win. Your routine is getting old

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    It is easy to turn the other cheek, if one's gambling is based on tailing someone then that person shouldnt be gambling to start with, especially from someone who only posts plays and never says anything about the game, doesnt know anything about x's and o's or anything.
    I agree..but some young newbie might come on here and tail... There should be some sought of vetting process on here that if someone makes enough stupid/outlandish threads that penetrate up they shouldn't be allowed no more or u post a pick of ur bet or something...i don't know... That way we only hear from quality posters..making the web site far more valuable. Some people take this seriously and put thought and effort into their selections and then there are trolls who throw out hail marys for a laugh and waste people's time.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Nope not even cover BIATCHES!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    I agree..but some young newbie might come on here and tail... There should be some sought of vetting process on here that if someone makes enough stupid/outlandish threads that penetrate up they shouldn't be allowed no more or u post a pick of ur bet or something...i don't know... That way we only hear from quality posters..making the web site far more valuable. Some people take this seriously and put thought and effort into their selections and then there are trolls who throw out hail marys for a laugh and waste people's time.
    Sometimes people gotta learn the hard way....goes for anything in life

No sympathy from me in this kind of situation.....everyone has free will to make any bet and the amount they want

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

hilarious

even if he hit this, no one should fukkin care since he's posted so many of these losers

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    It does affect what other people do, they bet the opposite, i suggest you do the same.
    Smitch, me and others make a lot fading him. He is the worse of the worse. Just pick the other team he picks in spreads and is a goldmine. He is a great fade in NFL, NBA and soccer. He has been on this horrible slump for 2 years now and coincidentally I had my best 2 years.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Great call

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Lakerboy does your parents know that you have a gambling problem?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Lakerboy does your parents know that you have a gambling problem?
    This was a pic after all those losses yesterday

Attachment 77089

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    This was a pic after all those losses yesterday

Attachment 77089

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's face it. It's hard to repeat. Sharps are already hammering Carolina. This game is not about Ron Rivera or cam newton. This game is about the panthers revived defence. They will not let seattle do much on offence. The thing people don't realize is that the hawks used so much energy just to get into the playoffs. I know the same can be said of Carolina but they had shit opponents. This panthers defence is the real deal. The 10.5 pt spread is the biggest joke in playoff history.

Carolina +10.5 -110(6x)
    Ml +423 (3x)
    i have decided to get the fukk out of this bet.

seahawks -17.5+180(3x)
    seahawks -21.5+267(1x)

i see whats going on here. the books are moving carolina up to cover the teasers up to +18-+20

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Let's face it. It's hard to repeat. Sharps are already hammering Carolina. This game is not about Ron Rivera or cam newton. This game is about the panthers revived defence. They will not let seattle do much on offence. The thing people don't realize is that the hawks used so much energy just to get into the playoffs. I know the same can be said of Carolina but they had shit opponents. This panthers defence is the real deal. The 10.5 pt spread is the biggest joke in playoff history.

Carolina +10.5 -110(6x)
    Ml +423 (3x)
    lol

First ... 4567