Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How many autographs do you think Winston had to sell to pay off those refs?

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Winston is the next great thing, what a cerebral performance. Picked apart the D in the 2nd half. ND did not adjust sending to much heat, easy for Winston to pick them apart. I want this guy on my NFL team, everyone does. Even teams with elite QBs.

Ra77er

Well I called for a pick six to end the game, didn't happen. I pounded the hell out of this with a freeplay and it lost.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    that was so obvious though, ND receiver made no move to disguise it
    They both grabbed each other. Also could call holding on every play on offensive lines. So just got to think what situations they call it.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

refs were fans. no cash needed. espn made him a GOD

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    FSU going to win by 10. Everybody Settle down
    Wow.. you're a Genius
    Officials won it for FSU.. .Typical

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    How many autographs do you think Winston had to sell to pay off those refs?
    lol this!!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

It was a sketchy call. While the right call, it happens on almost every play and is never called. Too bad for ND...they played a helluva game.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Winston dam good though. Notre got jobbed. I hope Notre dame can at least get invited to beef o Brady bowl

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Winston is the next great thing, what a cerebral performance. Picked apart the D in the 2nd half. ND did not adjust sending to much heat, easy for Winston to pick them apart. I want this guy on my NFL team, everyone does. Even teams with elite QBs.
    Colts don't want that Thug.. The Jets or Raiders would probably take him

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I still say everett golson outplayed jameis winston.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GOIRISH

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Winston dam good though. Notre got jobbed. I hope Notre dame can at least get invited to beef o Brady bowl
    If Notre Dame wins out (and they should), they'll be right there at the end in the playoff conversation. Doesn't look like a Big 12 team will get in. If Oregon loses one more, the Pac-10 is out. Could come down to Michigan State or ND assuming FSU and 2 SEC teams get in.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Crap.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    Lou Holtz record on ND the last three seasons:
    2012 - 12-1
    2013 - 9-4
    2014 - 6-0 (so far)

He is 27-5 predicting victories over the last three seasons. That is a pretty good record. He predicts a Notre Dame victory tonight.
    wrong

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    If Notre Dame wins out (and they should), they'll be right there at the end in the playoff conversation. Doesn't look like a Big 12 team will get in. If Oregon loses one more, the Pac-10 is out. Could come down to Michigan State or ND assuming FSU and 2 SEC teams get in.
    ND *should* win at ASU and at USC?

uhmm. ok

homie1975

herbie and fowler both said it was the right call. i'll go with herbie over ANY ONE in this forum on college football knowledge.

it was a rub, a pick, it was a penalty. period.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Lou Holtz is a fukking idiot...his lisp is the most irritating shit on tv..

Him and Eli are poster fukks for the special olympics

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

He is a first class dumb ass and will never do anything in the league, like so many others before him.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Its 40 minutes after that game and I'm still pissed. I had that game bet perfectly until 5 dimes software and the refs screwed me.

I had Under 63.5 at even money live.
    Then when Notre Dame got the ball back at the end, I knew if they scored I'd lose the O/U so I bet Notre Dame at +345 ML live. So i hedged guaranteeing myself a win. However, I put in the hedge on Notre Dame +345 and I went to my pending bets page to make sure that it got in, and I could not get into it. It was saying "unauthorized access" or something. Also on my main screen it was showing that my balance had not changed, so I did not think it took the bet even though it gave me a ticket number. So I went back and hit the live betting button again just to make sure it took my wager. Both times a ticket number came up but in my pending bets screen it was still showing nothing. I hit REFRESH on pending bets and lo and behold it finally shows up and I got 2 bets on Notre Dame (which basically wiped fully out my hedge). So at that point I was either going to win a big amount if Notre Dame won, or simply break even if the O/U hit (and ND obviously lost).

So refs + 5 dimes = bad beat.

Lesson learned I guess if you are live betting at 5 dimes and you get a ticket # on a live bet, then they did accept your bet. Even if it does not immediately show up in your balance or pending bets screen. I've never had that problem before but I guess i'll know for next time.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    herbie and fowler both said it was the right call. i'll go with herbie over ANY ONE in this forum on college football knowledge.

it was a rub, a pick, it was a penalty. period.
    lol. Trust in yourself pal. Believe what u will. Trust in herbie. Lol. Just another moo

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ND *should* win at ASU and at USC?

uhmm. ok
    They're better teams than them. The fact it's on the road, though, will make it tough, no doubt. I think they'll beat USC...Arizona State is gonna be the tough one for them. That's the game that if they win will get them back in the playoff discussion. It would be a huge quality win.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Winston is

the next great thing, what a cerebral performance. Picked apart the D in the 2nd half. ND did not adjust sending to much heat, easy for Winston to pick them apart. I want this guy on my NFL team, everyone does. Even teams with elite QBs.
    Lol. Mostly useless unless you have some cotton to pick. What kinda of QB with Winstons profile ever prospered in the NFL?Looks like Jamarcus Russell.....

Ra77er

Take that back you dog turd, I look like Jamarcus Russell and I am doing quite well for myself, fuk you very much. Im broke semi employed and like to post on a degen forum. Life doesn't get much better than that

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Lol. Mostly useless unless you have some cotton to pick. What kinda of QB with Winstons profile ever prospered in the NFL?Looks like Jamarcus Russell.....
    Big Ben sir.

TwoWays

Fsu sent some quality qb to nfl in recent years. Christian ponder and ej Manuel are legit qbs

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fsu sent some quality qb to nfl in recent years. Christian ponder and ej Manuel are legit qbs
    Ponder has a fukkin rag arm and EJ Manuel should have been on the bench 2 full seasons before taking a snap in the NFL

Both QBs were overdrafted by about 2-3 rounds

Winston has a chance to be very good in the pros.....Great instincts in the pocket and has the ability to make those special plays

People just don't like the guy but he's got some real talent
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Ponder has a fukkin rag arm and EJ Manuel should have been on the bench 2 full seasons before taking a snap in the NFL

Both QBs were overdrafted by about 2-3 rounds

Winston has a chance to be very good in the pros.....Great instincts in the pocket and has the ability to make those special plays

People just don't like the guy but he's got some real talent

On the field yes but stupidity off field will hurt him in draft IMO

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    On the field yes but stupidity off field will hurt him in draft IMO
    Not saying it won't hurt his draft stock but when all is said and done I think he could very well be a good QB in the NFL

Just a knucklehead but seems like a smart player on the field with top notch instincts for the position.......coached very well

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I havent seen a team robbed that badly of a win since Miami vs Ohio State in the National Title game. That is sickening.
    Huh? Ohio State still won despite the refs screwing them

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

that call and end of game cost me a n.dame ml. bet but i also had +11-5

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    Wasn't your thread called pound FSU but now spread didn't matter?
    Hey pal, we all post a loser from time to time. Now go steal moms dbt card and load up for some NFL

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Nd was easy man. Not the FSU team of last year and nd def a top 5 this year. Not ur t'eo irish

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Jimbo fisher is a lyning piece of shit too. You think he doesn't know what Winston has been up to in terms of signing autographs. This kid gets in trouble every week. Someone is taking care of all his transgressions. I hope he gets suspended for more than a game this time. Goofy fuk

mjerni12
    mjerni12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Yea of little faith. Florida won. As for there quarter back he should be in jail by now.But the college is working hard to keep this clown out.Its a shame too , with all the problem in football these few ass will end up making millions of dollars instead of making millions of big rocks in to little ones

First ... 45678 Last