malish
    malish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

I love Fiers' fake anger at the Marlins being pissed at him. What a douche nozzle. Ending the season for a team's best player, and then almost hitting the next batter in the head....he deserves to get more than a few yells from the dugout.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

dam just got out of work and saw this... Now this team is really going nowhere and I doubt he will win the MVP...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

reed johnson should have charged the mound

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Reed Johnson did not swing at that pitch.

Beside the point though. What the penetrate was Fiers doing throwing the very next pitch up and in? Right after drilling Stanton in the face with a penetrating heater? Then throws his arms up while looking at the Marlin dugout. Fiers is penetrating asshole. No way he threw at Stanton's face on purpose. But if the farm hand was that upset to continue, he should have removed his scrawny ass from the game. Like Redmond said, back to back up and ins, and he did not like hearing it from the Marlin bench? What the penetrate did Fiers expect? An early Christmas card?
    Anyone who think Fiers did that on purpose after hitting Stanton is an idiot. The benches cleared because Casey McGehee started jawing at the ump, not Fiers, then when the ump told him to get back on deck he got all pissy and then started yellin at Fiers followed by the whole Marlins team running onto the field so that they could stand there looking angry.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Anyone who think Fiers did that on purpose after hitting Stanton is an idiot. The benches cleared because Casey McGehee started jawing at the ump, not Fiers, then when the ump told him to get back on deck he got all pissy and then started yellin at Fiers followed by the whole Marlins team running onto the field so that they could stand there looking angry.
    I saw this on the sports ticker last night. Wow that is terrible plus Miami was trying to get in as a wild card am I correct?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

What's bizarre about it? They both swung. I hope Stanton's ok cuz that was awful but the umps made the right calls.

I feel very confident that Reed Johnson didn't swing after seeing this like 80 times.

I am not alone in this, Dr.

TheLock

Agree neither HBP was intentional but you're out of your mind if you think Fiers jawing at the dugout, then walking toward the Marlins dugout wasn't a huge boob move.

Or you're just a Brewers homer.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Give the MVP to josh Harrison

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

After you just hit the team's best player in the face, you don't pitch inside and high. You just don't.

Reed Johnson should have charged the mound and hit Fiers with the helmet.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Doesn't make a shit if he meant to go high and inside, or it was accidental (which I seriously doubt). Marlins had to stand up for their big man.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Stanton get those nails painted when he got his facial?

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    After you just hit the team's best player in the face, you don't pitch inside and high. You just don't.

Reed Johnson should have charged the mound and hit Fiers with the helmet.

Fiers was completely rattled after hitting Stanton. His next pitch to Johnson could have gone anywhere. Not intentional, just wild. Roenicke should have pulled him after he hit Stanton. He was unfit to pitch after that.

He was virtually crying in his post game interview.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Agree neither HBP was intentional but you're out of your mind if you think Fiers jawing at the dugout, then walking toward the Marlins dugout wasn't a huge boob move.

Or you're just a Brewers homer.
    Obviously a homer, but I watched the game, and the highlights and Fiers didn't start talking until McGehee did so he was responding to him. Not sure how thats an issue.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Richards View Post
    Fiers was completely rattled after hitting Stanton. His next pitch to Johnson could have gone anywhere. Not intentional, just wild. Roenicke should have pulled him after he hit Stanton. He was unfit to pitch after that.

He was virtually crying in his post game interview.
    Agreed.

TheLock

After Kershaw's meltdown tonight you have to give Stanton the MVP award.

You gotta do it.

First 12