opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The majority of women of either race stay with men who abuse them = fact

The reason say Floyd Mayweather can beat his baby mama's and her dad's

You touch my daddy and I'll kill you

full on murder yet she is stuntin for Floyd, even with MJ's bags like a dumbass

any MAN who thinks he was in the right after this vid... there's something wrong you mentally
    Word.

Them thots be stuntin for that money.

Real talk Shar....or nahhh?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Vegas radio today was saying that TMZ's founder, Harvey Levin said that the biggest bomb is coming today. I can't remember how it was phrased, but I'm pretty sure he was inferring that the NFL had access to the entire video this whole time. Should be an interesting day.
    Yes, this is turning into a complicated case. Unbelievably, to me, Rice & Wife would really turn the screws on the NFL?!

The NFL is caught in a bad spot, between the public outcry about the brutality versus Rice's repentance and love for wife.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Looks like the ravens bitch slapped rice. Good bye.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Word.

Them thots be stuntin for that money.

Real talk Shar....or nahhh?
    Even though you''re being silly, it's real, come on. Anyway... you guys just do you and I'll sit back and watch xo

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the press conference with the both of them after was almost worse, appeared that Janay was perhaps threatened or coached by Ray....super awkward. I'd go with he told her he dvr'd some cold case files the night before.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

that's definitely how it appears now since the video shows he spat in her face and instigated everything. They will be making a life-time moving about her after this is all done.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Ravens knew all along what Rice did.

They literally were keeping him on the roster because there was little or no financial benefit to cutting him.
    In other words Ray Rice was a sunk cost that they were willing to see if he had any tread left rather than do the right thing.

I hope the Ravens lose their next 54 games.

Rey Lewis, the list is endless of the savages that are or were part of the Ravens organization,

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm going to super bitch slap Opie at the DR bash... They're going to call me the Latino Ray Rice after I get done with that puto..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The majority of women of either race stay with men who abuse them = fact

The reason say Floyd Mayweather can beat his baby mama's and her dad's

You touch my daddy and I'll kill you

full on murder yet she is stuntin for Floyd, even with MJ's bags like a dumbass

any MAN who thinks he was in the right after this vid... there's something wrong you mentally
    Did you happen to catch her statement this morning? Sad but not surprising.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm going to super bitch slap Opie at the DR bash... They're going to call me the Latino Ray Rice after I get done with that puto..
    I hope there's no video of when I knocked your ass out back in LV. If they is....I done be catching a case, fo sho.

That shit made what ray-ray did to his bitch look like a damn Swedish massage.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Too bad there was no audio in the video. I am kind of interested in what was said that could have possibly set the fuse.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    so the victim in this is Janay rice ....does having her husband lose his job help her in any way? how does she feel about it i'm going to go out on a limb and say shes probably not for him losing his deal OR is it about the NFL and Ravens saving face after trying to sweep this under the rug with a light touch....just some things to think about.
    A day after a new video surfaced showing Ray Rice hitting his then-fiancée in the face in a hotel elevator, prompting the Baltimore Ravens to release the running back and the NFL to increase his suspension from two games to indefinite, Janay Rice defended her husband and criticized the media.
    "I woke up this morning feeling like I had a horrible nightmare, feeling like I'm mourning the death of my closest friend," she wrote in an Instagram post. "But to have to accept the fact that it's reality is a nightmare itself. No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public has caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret everyday is a horrible thing.
    "To take something away from the man I love that he has worked his ass off for all his life just to gain ratings is horrific. THIS IS OUR LIFE! What don't you all get. If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you've succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is! Ravensnation we love you!"

opie1988

Nobody has said Ray Rice can't work, he just can't work in the NFL.

When you act like a complete animal and brutally and viciously attack someone on camera, especially a female, I wouldn't really think you'd be all that surprised that the NFL chooses not to be associated with you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Yes, this is turning into a complicated case. Unbelievably, to me, Rice & Wife would really turn the screws on the NFL?!

The NFL is caught in a bad spot, between the public outcry about the brutality versus Rice's repentance and love for wife.
    Exactly the point. Bingo. Regardless if this woman is coached by Ray or not... she stuck with her man through thick and thin. I'm laughing at the NFL for what they did... the woman MARRIED HIM. She didn't have too. Ray wasn't going to hunt her down if she didn't. If this woman broke it off with Ray.... Ray looks look like a fish out of water. But because she stayed... you soon forget about the PUNCH. In my eyes you do. And with all of Ray's friends saying he was trying very hard to be a better man... The NFL looks like a bunch of dumb fuks. The NFL took a job away from a MARRIED MAN. Wow... one smart organization right there. Nobody... and I mean nobody is thinking this entire story through. Advantage RAY RAY.

teaserpleaser

opie you just don't get it so .... whats he going to do go sell insurance be a teacher lol open up a ray rice football academy c'mon man they have a lifestyle they are used to and the checks have been cut....its cool to judge because YOU don't make mistakes right I don't understand why they cant work it out in house your grandparents did opie you are old I've seen pics, you're old enough to remember when men would smack their woman for giving them lip and everybody was okay with it and guess what your grandparents worked it out in house and didn't split up your grandpapi didn't lose his job or get shamed. Now as for the NFL if you have any brain cells you can see they tried to go light on this shit until the public pressure made them cave...You really think the NFL just didn't ask for the Tape OR They didn't want to see the tape and had hoped it would go away...this is the NFL they have teams on ACE attorneys and investigators but we'll believe them I guess . Should he have hit her hell no ...All reports are Ray rice is a good guy last guy you would think would do something like this if you want to be a southern racist prick and use that code word "animal" have at it I know what you are OPIE so do you... I wouldn't expect anything less from a Texan

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They should hang him

Like the old days

White or black

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Exactly the point. Bingo. Regardless if this woman is coached by Ray or not... she stuck with her man through thick and thin. I'm laughing at the NFL for what they did... the woman MARRIED HIM. She didn't have too. Ray wasn't going to hunt her down if she didn't. If this woman broke it off with Ray.... Ray looks look like a fish out of water. But because she stayed... you soon forget about the PUNCH. In my eyes you do. And with all of Ray's friends saying he was trying very hard to be a better man... The NFL looks like a bunch of dumb fuks. The NFL took a job away from a MARRIED MAN. Wow... one smart organization right there. Nobody... and I mean nobody is thinking this entire story through. Advantage RAY RAY.
    Let's not forget the old QB for the old Houston Oilers Warren Moon bitch slapped his wife a few times way back when and nothing was ever said.

This country has become so damn PC and it will be our downfall. Don't get me wrong a man should not hit his wife. Let's get some of the linebackers for the Ravens to bitch slap Ray Rice a few times!!

All of a sudden we have to care about what the blacks do. Well what about the recent events in Ferguson and Memphis? Let's make sure these black punk thugsters pay also!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I certainly hope you don't believe that. Do you not think that $$ has anything to do with her "standing by her man" now?

Regardless, her staying with him makes this crime no less horrible. Have you seen the video? How hard he hit her and how hard her head hit the steel rail? Would you feel the same way if that girl was your daughter??

Anyone who has any support for Ray Rice here is a complete fukkin idiot. He got way less than what he deserved.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

I certainly hope you don't believe that. Do you not think that $$ has anything to do with her "standing by her man" now?

Regardless, her staying with him makes this crime no less horrible. Have you seen the video? How hard he hit her and how hard her head hit the steel rail? Would you feel the same way if that girl was your daughter??

Anyone who has any support for Ray Rice here is a complete fukkin idiot. He got way less than what he deserved.
    so janay rice is a "complete fukkin idiot" is what you're saying.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

"they have a lifestyle they are used to"

...is this a joke?!

teaserpleaser

with comments like these and your comment about ray rice "working" a normal job YOU really should go easy on calling other people dumbfukks and take a look at yourself...For real you cant possibly be this stupid

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt before, but I have lost all respect for him after seeing this.

Piece of shit.
    are u that retarded? it was known for years he did this lmfao

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It is a fcked up situation, it never should have happened but it does and the women stay. Along these lines, my grandpa wasn't the best man and still kept his job...same with my dad. This is on video, something had to happen. But, this always happens and people go on with their lives whether that be right or not. Obviously not when talking about abuse.

NFL can't win here, they have to do what they did. Carpenter Joe is different, he will keep his job when the wife says nothing happened. In the end, domestic violence just needs to stop and on BOTH sides.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    "they have a lifestyle they are used to"

...is this a joke?!
    yeah because going from NFL paychecks to normal job paychecks aren't a change in lifestyle c'mon jr get with it scraping the bottle of the barrell here if people cant grasp that unless Mr rice has some of those game checks stuffed away this is going to be a change of lifestyle. Janay may have to work if she doesn't already Ray will have to work for much much less .... so Yeah a change in lifestyle genius.

opie1988

with comments like these and your comment about ray rice "working" a normal job YOU really should go easy on calling other people dumbfukks and take a look at yourself...For real you cant possibly be this stupid
    Tell us more how you "know how these guys are from working out with multiple NFL players", and how Ray is a modern day gladiator.

Never knew we had such an NFL insider on the board.

This is real life, ace. You can't go around knocking women unconscious and think there won't be any repercussions.

Ask Ray about tonite at your leg session and then get back to us!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It is a fcked up situation, it never should have happened but it does and the women stay. Along these lines, my grandpa wasn't the best man and still kept his job...same with my dad. This is on video, something had to happen. But, this always happens and people go on with their lives whether that be right or not. Obviously not when talking about abuse.

NFL can't win here, they have to do what they did. Carpenter Joe is different, he will keep his job when the wife says nothing happened. In the end, domestic violence just needs to stop and on BOTH sides.
    same here I know what I say is true my grandparents and great aunts told me what went on its documented that dudes used to smack their wifes was it right hell no but somehow they stayed together 40-50 years unlike todays divorce rate they made it work.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

yeah because going from NFL paychecks to normal job paychecks aren't a change in lifestyle c'mon jr get with it scraping the bottle of the barrell here if people cant grasp that unless Mr rice has some of those game checks stuffed away this is going to be a change of lifestyle. Janay may have to work if she doesn't already Ray will have to work for much much less .... so Yeah a change in lifestyle genius.
    I have a lifestyle that I am used to. If I go around beating women on tape, I'm guessing my lifestyle will degrade....it's not complicated. Rice may not have understood this, but that's on him. I wouldn't expect people to feel sorry for me if I ruined my own career by beating a woman on tape.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

same here I know what I say is true my grandparents and great aunts told me what went on its documented that dudes used to smack their wifes was it right hell no but somehow they stayed together 40-50 years unlike todays divorce rate they made it work.
    Nute burn

teaserpleaser

Tell us more how you "know how these guys are from working out with multiple NFL players", and how Ray is a modern day gladiator.

Never knew we had such an NFL insider on the board.

This is real life, ace. You can't go around knocking women unconscious and think there won't be any repercussions.

Ask Ray about tonite at your leg session and then get back to us!!
    nice try opie but you said some really retarded shit now I live in LA no secret that I've been involved on and off with MMA scene here in so cal at least I don't think it is I don't work out with any east coast guys and I know that corny shit you said was trying to be funny but you did insult the victim janay rice and come off as a racist prick so....am I lying about them being modern day gladiators they are way more short fused and angry then mma fighters. you're like 50 years old opie why do you act like a child on here? by putting 3 Mayan style doesn't make your point valid do you opie people will respect it more.

Cuse0323

I have a lifestyle that I am used to. If I go around beating women on tape, I'm guessing my lifestyle will degrade....it's not complicated. Rice may not have understood this, but that's on him. I wouldn't expect people to feel sorry for me if I ruined my own career by beating a woman on tape.
    It's not just about Ray, it's about his wife too. She has no problem with it, as fcked up as that may be. It's not societies place to save her.

I don't even wanna get into it anymore, people who haven't been through it have no clue.

opie1988

But he thinks ray should get a pass on this because Ray is a "modern day gladiator." His exact words.

I sure hope none of these morons defending Ray ever have a daughter. Of course, anyone ignorant enough to defend that cowardly animal has very little chance of procreating, so that's a good thing.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Nute burn
    dispensary buyer dust bowl dweller non grower fookies =fake as cookies

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

dispensary buyer dust bowl dweller non grower fookies =fake as cookies
    yellowing leaves nute burn

teaserpleaser

But he thinks ray should get a pass on this because Ray is a "modern day gladiator." His exact words.

I sure hope none of these morons defending Ray ever have a daughter. Of course, anyone ignorant enough to defend that cowardly animal has very little chance of procreating, so that's a good thing.
    did I say pass or did I say these dudes are modern day gladiators nice try but still you did call the victim "a complete fukkin idiot" ...maybe i'll procreate with your daughter you know i'm in Texas alot

Cuse0323

She isn't a battered women who wants to get out but can't. She had/has the easiest chance to get away from it all and she still married him and wants to be with him. Period.

First ... 45678910 ... Last