t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    She isn't a battered women who wants to get out but can't. She had/has the easiest chance to get away from it all and she still married him and wants to be with him. Period.
    Some people just don't get it.

Cuse is one of them.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

It's not just about Ray, it's about his wife too. She has no problem with it, as fcked up as that may be. It's not societies place to save her.

I don't even wanna get into it anymore, people who haven't been through it have no clue.
    Rice's wife may be ok with it. But the majority of fans' wives, are not cool with it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Some people just don't get it.

Cuse is one of them.
    I do get it, or don't? I assume don't, so do elaborate. I love to learn.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Rice's wife may be ok with it. But the majority of fans' wives, are not cool with it.
    Obviously...and I'm not cool with it either. The NFL did what had to be done. She didn't do what has to be done for herself. We can't make her realize the right move. It's obviously unhealthy, but them seem unhealthily happy together. I grew up watching much worse than that video so I don't need to hear that I don't get it.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 09-09-14 at 11:16 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is battered woman

She is in denial

most women are

game over

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Can't wait to see the Opie-teaser elevator tape...

jjgold

I am sure Ray has beaten her many times

Nobody does that only once

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish the media would let it go. Janay has forgiven him and married him after this happened. What does this tell you? Janay wants that money. Rice's contract being terminated hurts Janay far more than anything else. If Janay wanted justice then fine the media can pile on and go nuts but that's not the case here.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Can't wait to see the Opie-teaser elevator tape...
    I believe the same destruction you've witnessed here would be evident in a physical form on said elevator tape opie is somewhere cooling off from the daughter comment and calling the victim names... that Opie is what I call Texas dumb

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by MCherry281 View Post
    I wish the media would let it go. Janay has forgiven him and married him after this happened. What does this tell you? Janay wants that money. Rice's contract being terminated hurts Janay far more than anything else. If Janay wanted justice then fine the media can pile on and go nuts but that's not the case here.
    yeah but what about all the fan wives that aren't cool with this?

jjgold

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I believe the same destruction you've witnessed here would be evident in a physical form on said elevator tape opie is somewhere cooling off from the daughter comment and calling the victim names... that Opie is what I call Texas dumb
    TP...you're seriously making yourself look as ignorant as the fellow animals you defend. If you can't see that you've universally come off as a total dumbfukk repeatedly in this thread...then good luck to you, pal.

As far as your comment about wanting to have sex with my 7 year old daughter....well....not sure that really needs a comeback. You've defined yourself pretty clearly there.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Absolutely...definitely not a first, that being said, she clearly rushed him in the elevator too so its one of those mutual violence relationships....never healthy.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    TP...you're seriously making yourself look as ignorant as the fellow animals you defend. If you can't see that you've universally come off as a total dumbfukk repeatedly in this thread...then good luck to you, pal.

As far as your comment about wanting to have sex with my 7 year old daughter....well....not sure that really needs a comeback. You've defined yourself pretty clearly there.
    lol are you really going to use the same material over and over again animal dumbfukk ....Texas dumb opie Texas dumb.... anyways its pretty tired and yeah im a pedo im coming for your daughter because i'm an animal . Grasping at straws opie you got owned just admit it and move on. By the way calling the victim names isn't what white knights do try and work on it for next time.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

didn't catch that one scrolling through the pages but damn...father 2 father I'm mutually sickened by even jokes about such things. Even for SBR thats a new low.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

maybe she gets off to it?????

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Absolutely...definitely not a first, that being said, she clearly rushed him in the elevator too so its one of those mutual violence relationships....never healthy.
    itchy how can you say absolutely like you know... i take it as she probably hadn't had her ass beat because she wasn't afraid of him that's for sure the way she came back at him.

teaserpleaser

didn't catch that one scrolling through the pages but damn...father 2 father I'm mutually sickened by even jokes about such things. Even for SBR thats a new low.
    oh relax like i know the ages of opies kids.... gtfoh

opie1988

Yeah, teaser is pure class. Is it really surprising someone this utterly stupid is defending these savages?

did I say pass or did I say these dudes are modern day gladiators nice try but still you did call the victim "a complete fukkin idiot" ...maybe i'll procreate with your daughter you know i'm in Texas alot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Yeah, teaser is pure class. Is it really surprising someone this utterly stupid is defending these savages?
    ok i get opie is going to try and run with the 7 year old daughter thing to try and right the ship after getting destroyed .... ok buddy but class really class? You're a bigot and you had awesome remarks about the victim ...you did the right thing to go run and hide out but class really c'mon buddy stop and think about what you say.

opie1988

ok i get opie is going to try and run with the 7 year old daughter thing to try and right the ship after getting destroyed .... ok buddy but class really class? You're a bigot and you had awesome remarks about the victim ...you did the right thing to go run and hide out but class really c'mon buddy stop and think about what you say.

Sorry, not really into conversing with a pedophile who supports women beaters. Maybe pick this convo back up at the gym tonite with your NFL lifting partners.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

I certainly hope you don't believe that. Do you not think that $$ has anything to do with her "standing by her man" now?

Regardless, her staying with him makes this crime no less horrible. Have you seen the video? How hard he hit her and how hard her head hit the steel rail? Would you feel the same way if that girl was your daughter??

Anyone who has any support for Ray Rice here is a complete fukkin idiot. He got way less than what he deserved.
    so janay rice is a "complete fukkin idiot" is what you're saying.
    yeah Opie's Texas hillbilly ass is pure class

teaserpleaser

Sorry, not really into conversing with a pedophile who supports women beaters. Maybe pick this convo back up at the gym tonite with your NFL lifting partners.
    50 going on 12 real mature opie...never once did i say i support woman beating so quote me or shut up lets be-little the victim some more how about that opie?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Why do the media feel sorry for ray rice? Because he's black? Fukk him and his wife. They are trash along with jay z/Beyonce and her sister. Animals
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

itchy how can you say absolutely like you know... i take it as she probably hadn't had her ass beat because she wasn't afraid of him that's for sure the way she came back at him.
    Her lack of outrage, the comments at the press conference by her, all pretty much say it all. If you watch her speak other than that one press conference involving this...she's not a dainty little fragile type...so no doubt in my mind by her demeanor and her aggressive nature that night that she's left some damage to Ray as well. Like I said, not a healthy relationship and odds are it'll get worse as it goes.

teaserpleaser

Her lack of outrage, the comments at the press conference by her, all pretty much say it all. If you watch her speak other than that one press conference involving this...she's not a dainty little fragile type...so no doubt in my mind by her demeanor and her aggressive nature that night that she's left some damage to Ray as well. Like I said, not a healthy relationship and odds are it'll get worse as it goes.
    lack of outrage?? she came back at him what else is she supposed to do? and are you talking about at the press conference and in the media ALL wives that i can remember stick by their men kobes wife Jason kidds wife ....yeah i know kobes situation is different im just using them as an example. i'm not sure what kind of outrage you're looking for? screaming public statement of getting ass beat all the time? it not going to happen janay has options man she doesnt look like she takes any shit from anyone cant see her sticking in a relationship like that.

t-wizzle

I do get it, or don't? I assume don't, so do elaborate. I love to learn.
    It's not my job to cure your ignorance. Enlighten yourself.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I'm ashamed to say this

But I am definitely prejudiced against Ravens players named Ray now

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

STFU man. Nobody does right? Everything mistake someone makes they MUST have done it plenty of times before.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9071

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Why do the media feel sorry for ray rice? Because he's black? Fukk him and his wife. They are trash along with jay z/Beyonce and her sister. Animals
    ...the only people I've seen so far who feel sorry for him are the people on this board.

....and don't disrespect the queen again...or we'll be coming for you

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I'm ashamed to say this

But I am definitely prejudiced against Ravens players named Ray now
    LOL

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    ...the only people I've seen so far who feel sorry for him are the people on this board.

....and don't disrespect the queen again...or we'll be coming for you

Funny

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    She was punching him in the face, wtf he suposed to do? Bitches want equal rights they should act accordingly and/or understand the consequences.
    this is not how MEN deal with women. i was brought up to never hit a woman. MEN do not hit women. period.
    he should have pushed her aside or contsrained her. that is all. not clocked her unconscious.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    this is not how MEN deal with women. i was brought up to never hit a woman. MEN do not hit women. period.
    he should have pushed her aside or contsrained her. that is all. not clocked her unconscious.
    You're responding to the scum of SBR. That guy is a woman-hating neanderthal and a complete troll on the forum. Don't waste your time.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

lack of outrage?? she came back at him what else is she supposed to do? and are you talking about at the press conference and in the media ALL wives that i can remember stick by their men kobes wife Jason kidds wife ....yeah i know kobes situation is different im just using them as an example. i'm not sure what kind of outrage you're looking for? screaming public statement of getting ass beat all the time? it not going to happen janay has options man she doesnt look like she takes any shit from anyone cant see her sticking in a relationship like that.
    I mean the next morning having his ass either locked up or calling in a big brother etc to give him an ass beating of his own. Thats how normal women would handle being hit the first time.

First ... 567891011 Last