El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Could go without ever seeing that vine again...fukk!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

the nba is already unwatchable at times. now when pacers face heat, pacers face cavs, pacers face charlotte, we have hibbert going up against the likes of lebron, lance stephenson, and chris bosh. ugh!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

the Eastern Conference has become an absolute joke over the past few years. Why even play the season Cleveland has 0 competition and will sleepwalk through the season and easily get through the rest of the conference in the playoffs.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This wouldn't had happened if he drinks milk

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    the Eastern Conference has become an absolute joke over the past few years. Why even play the season Cleveland has 0 competition and will sleepwalk through the season and easily get through the rest of the conference in the playoffs.
    What are you smoking? It's been a joke since the late 90's. There hasn't been a year since 2000 when more than 1 or 2 teams had a shot at winning the east. Tip to bottom the east has been pathetic since 2000.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5-7 teams can win east next year

Very balanced

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    same shit happend to kevin ware and anderson silva
    they both were fine, paul george will be fine
    dude will be walking around within a month
    They are? Haven't heard from either of them.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5-7 teams can win east next year

Very balanced
    sounds like something Big Bear would say.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    I used to play ball and i can tell you, Paul George AS WE KNOW HIM is done. That leg will never be as strong as it once was. He could easily hurt himself again when he comes back and he won't have the confidence to play 100% full out effort, that's just mental. Physically i really feel like he has an uphill battle with that injury....it will be a miracle if he plays even 1 game next season. Trust me on this, i will never post on SBR again if he plays 1 game next season.
    why would he play next season? how about if he plays 1 game the season after?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    sounds like something Big Bear would say.
    Top tier: Cleveland, Chicago
    Second Tier: Washington, Miami, Toronto
    Third Tier: Charlotte, Atlanta, Detroit
    Fourth Tier: Brooklyn, Indiana, New York
    Bottom: Boston, Orlando, Milwaukee, Philly

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What's even worst is how fukking close the chairs on the sideline are. I'm always surprised more guys aren't injured jumping over chairs on the damn court. Move that shit back 10 feet. I know they want to cram as many people as they can and charge top $$ for front row seats but that is ridiculous. If a guy get's his leg stuck under one of those chairs, it could get ripped off the bone with someone sitting in it. WTF???
    sidelines don't mean as much. it's the space under the hoop that matters since you are going full speed directly towards it. they could easily tear couple rows right behind the baskets but these clowns won't. to seat what? 12 or 16 more people? doesn't make sense.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

#silverlining

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Top tier: Cleveland, Chicago
    Second Tier: Washington, Miami, Toronto
    Third Tier: Charlotte, Atlanta, Detroit
    Fourth Tier: Brooklyn, Indiana, New York
    Bottom: Boston, Orlando, Milwaukee, Philly
    Chicago belongs in the 2nd tier with the rest of those teams, Cleveland is the only top tier team in the East. Washington would still beat Chicago in a 7 game playoff series even with Rose and Gasol. They are a young team that is getting better every year and they should be on their way to a 50 win season.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

friend was at Kilroys in Bloomington(where IU is) awhile back(years)

PG and Lance were there on PG's birthday, everyone was buying him shots and he literally gave every single one to Lance and he downed the fukk out of every single one had to be 15+ shots (Lance did not play at this time, at all)

I am sure Lance got some gross hood college pootang(seems like his MO) and PG banged like 5 pristine white girls

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

the pacers will be completely unwatchable for the next 2 years. no one outside of indiana will have any interest to even watch them play for an entire quarter.

terrible team with a terrible coach. best thing they could do right now would be to trade hibbert, west, and hill for a bag of chips and then tank for the next 3 to 5 years.

at the absolute best, george will play to 60-70% capacity in 2 years time. realistically, he'll more likely play to 40-50% capacity for the remainder of his contract and then will be lucky to get 1 year deals from there. he'll never earn a multi-year deal again.

this is a catastrophic injury for the franchise because they can no longer build around george and their other current top earners are either terrible or past their primes. they're in a far worse position now than the other small market teams like philly, bucks, detroit, orlando, utah, kings, and wolves.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

all speculation at this point. still.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to play ball and i can tell you, Paul George AS WE KNOW HIM is done. That leg will never be as strong as it once was. He could easily hurt himself again when he comes back and he won't have the confidence to play 100% full out effort, that's just mental. Physically i really feel like he has an uphill battle with that injury....it will be a miracle if he plays even 1 game next season. Trust me on this, i will never post on SBR again if he plays 1 game next season.
    LMAO. The bone is going to heal to 100% in 6-9 months and he'll be exactly the same as before the injury. Its not an ACL.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    LMAO. The bone is going to heal to 100% in 6-9 months and he'll be exactly the same as before the injury. Its not an ACL.
    I'm not doctor but from what I've seen it could be a worse prognosis. Fractured tibia has cut down careers. ACL takes time but lots of guys have made it back. 6-9 months would mean he's back Feb-April. From everything I've seen it seems highly unlikely he would come back next season, which will probably be best for him. Best to take his time and not even think about coming back next season. Make it October 2015 and that gives him 14 months to get it right.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

fawk Paul George, didnt he blame his poor play in the playoffs on a powerade commercial?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    fawk Paul George, didnt he blame his poor play in the playoffs on a powerade commercial?
    Fukk you pal

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Heal up PG....Fresno got your back!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are? Haven't heard from either of them.
    silva was walking around with no crutches within 2 months
    he will be fighting about a year after his injury
    kevin ware was off his crutches and taking jumpers within 3 months

jsmithj88

I'm not doctor but from what I've seen it could be a worse prognosis. Fractured tibia has cut down careers. ACL takes time but lots of guys have made it back. 6-9 months would mean he's back Feb-April. From everything I've seen it seems highly unlikely he would come back next season, which will probably be best for him. Best to take his time and not even think about coming back next season. Make it October 2015 and that gives him 14 months to get it right.
    sorry, but its a good thing ur not a doctor cuz u have no idea what u are talking about
    him having no damage other than a broken bone is 1000000% great news
    he should have zero limitations and recover back to his normal self
    NO ligament damage by far the best case scenario

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I just hope George doesn't have any nerve damage.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    sorry, but its a good thing ur not a doctor cuz u have no idea what u are talking about
    him having no damage other than a broken bone is 1000000% great news
    he should have zero limitations and recover back to his normal self
    NO ligament damage by far the best case scenario
    exactly nobody knows anything except speculation.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

The biggest part of Paul George's rehab will be mental. I don't believe he will heal stronger than before. He will lose a 1/2 step at least just based on the fact that he won't be going 100% full out on the court. Paul George will adjust his game, more shooting, less slashing/driving. I hope he gets well soon, but i don't have a good feeling.

FYI: The door is wide open in the East. Top 3 teams. Raptors, Cavs, Wiz (no particular order)
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 08-03-14 at 08:09 AM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

The biggest part of Paul George's rehab will be mental. I don't believe he will heal stronger than before. He will lose a 1/2 step at least just based on the fact that he won't be going 100% full out on the court. Paul George will adjust his game, more shooting, less slashing/driving. I hope he gets well soon, but i don't have a good feeling.

FYI: The door is wide open in the East. Top 3 teams. Raptors, Cavs, Wiz (no particular order)
    top 3 Teams No Bulls huh. whoops.

never liked PG but hope that cat makes a full recovery like my man D.Rose. it will just take time!

bradthebloke

fawk him

bradthebloke

I like the Pacers. Reggie Miller was the man. George is a lil bitch

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    top 3 Teams No Bulls huh. whoops.

never liked PG but hope that cat makes a full recovery like my man D.Rose. it will just take time!
    No kidding. The Bulls won 48 games and a 4 seed and now add D Rose, Gasol, McDermott, Mirotic in place of Augustin, Boozer and Nazr Mohammed. The Raptors LOL.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

The only reason they played in Vegas was so that the players and Coach K could gamble. Looks like it should have been Staples Center.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

There is no ligament damage, no tendon damage...Its a clean break...which means PG will be playing ball within 6 months..however, he will obviously miss most of the 2015 season...but his career is no where near over...the Pacers chances at contending this year however are...unluckiest team I have seen in a while..The last 12 months have been without question an unmitigated disaster for them....including the worst off season in professional sports...Stephenson, Turner and George all gone within the space of a month....
    Last edited by Menses; 08-03-14 at 04:11 PM.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    There is no ligament damage, no tendon damage...Its a clean break...which means PG will be playing ball within 6 months..however, he will obviously miss most of the 2015 season...but his career is no where near over...the Pacers chances at contending this year however are...unluckiest team I have seen in a while..The last 12 months have been without question an unmitigated disaster for them....including the worst off season in professional sports...Stephenson, Turner and George all gone within the space of a month....
    haha, turner didnt need to be mentioned
    dont know why most of the people on the board are overreacting
    its just a broken leg..................
    he will be walking around in a month or 2

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

Oh snap.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Watching Paul George on nba tv right now training for team USA. He still looks good

First 12345 Last