No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    morrison and fredette were unstoppable? he is 2x the player both those kids were/are... now i understand why you are so confused... you are comparing him to them and are ridiculously off base

fwiw, he will score, at will, on lebron too.. lebron too lazy to chase him around all night...
    Do you know how good Morrison and Fredette were in college? Obviously not.

I'm not comparing him to either one of those cats, because they don't even play the same positions. I'm saying he will have the same struggles that they did adjusting to the quickness of the pro game, both offensively and defensively.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Ok big guy. Tell me how McDermott's college career is SOOOO different than Jimmer's and Morrison's. I watched a ton of all three of them, all similar games (offensive juggernaut, no defense, high volume scorers, etc.) All started to produce in their sophomore season and finished strong in their last year. Oh and they all led the nation in scoring in their last year in college. Yeah....they really are sooo different. C'mon.

McDermott final year: 26 ppg
    Morrison final year: 28 ppg
    Jimmer final year: 28ppg
    McDermott's game is more low-post based than the other two. He's definitely better than both, but to react the way raydog did was, well, just raydog being raydog. As clueless as ever.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20232

Ray Dog buried until he responds.

NC, of course McDermott posted up more, he was a PF. Don't think Jimmer was posting up much at BYU lol. Aside from position tendencies, all three players are about as similar as it gets.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Ray Dog buried until he responds.

NC, of course McDermott posted up more, he was a PF. Don't think Jimmer was posting up much at BYU lol. Aside from position tendencies, all three players are about as similar as it gets.
    In terms of their "strengths" (much better suited for the college game) and physical weaknesses, I agree. I do think McDermott will have the better pro career of the three, but that's not saying much.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Over is getting juiced now...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20232

Dougie traded to Bulls. Bulls definitely could use the help on the offensive end.

I can see it now......Jimmer and McDermott lead the Bulls to a championship.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think a good trade for Chicago

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21329

Y'all will think I'm crazy, but ignore color and McDermott is like a poor man's version of Carmelo. Carmelo not a superstar athlete, but he's broad, tough and can just flat score and shoot from anywhere. Carmelo a bit thicker but both 6'8. Only reason nobody would compare them is color.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Y'all will think I'm crazy, but ignore color and McDermott is like a poor man's version of Carmelo. Carmelo not a superstar athlete, but he's broad, tough and can just flat score and shoot from anywhere. Carmelo a bit thicker but both 6'8. Only reason nobody would compare them is color.

Yes, you're crazy.

Very poor man, maybe.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Lol think jared dudley is a little better comparison

First 12