rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Spurs in 7 or 6 still I think they are hard to guard and miami not the same on defense

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

you got this j , sbr likes spurs also

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol pro? cmon pal who u kidding

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13206

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cannot take it anymore, I need a bigger bankroll to be a pro and $100 per game is not paying the bills but putting me more in the red. I can scrape up most of the money if I lose but the pro gambling career will be over and my dreams will be crushed and have no idea what I might do if this bet loses. I am already depressed. I have to believe my capping is a notch above most here and this bet will win. I watched both teams throughout the playoffs and this looks like a massive mismatch just like it was last year and Miami had no answers but of course won on fluke shots many games and journeyman playing over their heads.. Boys biggest pressure bet ever because I am on the balls of my feet financially.
    Hey quick question??? Does this mean you will be leaving like your " Light in the Loafers" friend Seaweed ????

jjgold

might have to look for work if this loses

work is out there

Being a pro is not easy..thought I was going to watch tv all day

all flow charts
    lines
    scouts
    money moves

not easy

jjgold

I am back

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

might have to look for work if this loses

work is out there

Being a pro is not easy..thought I was going to watch tv all day

all flow charts
    lines
    scouts
    money moves

not easy
    Flow charts?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

83% of teams in the finals who lead 2 to 1, win the series

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    83% of teams in the finals who lead 2 to 1, win the series
    meant jack shit last year lol! Spurs will win it, Ive said it all along. Better to have the stats in your favour, but not the be all and end all.
    Last edited by heathaterno1; 06-11-14 at 03:02 AM. Reason: fix

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Flow charts?
    Like when Timmy puts the big arrow in manu. Who splits for tony.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

JJ must have missed Zeta's tutorial video a few years back...

I like this video jj.

jjgold

Feels good to cape a series right with big money on it

LVHerbie

JJ can you make a Zeta style tutorial video showing us (on your chalk board maybe?) how pros use flow charts?

I can't be the only one lost on this...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

JJ can you make a Zeta style tutorial video showing us (on your chalk board maybe?) how pros use flow charts?

I can't be the only one lost on this...
    Flow chart shows where his money comes from and goes.

Working/ posting pay cheque -----> Offshore and local bookies pockets. End of chart.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, well, well Spurs fans, congratulations, you won 1 on the road. Definitely didn't think you could, and certainly not in record setting fashion like that. Total fluke. The pundits had the Series going 7 games, and though I'll believe the Heat will win the next 3, will not be too surprised if it's 3-3 and down to 1 home game for ya winner take all. If because of flukes we get to game 7, then we both no matter what win or lose a game 7, we got our money's worth.

Not sure where Chalmers' (the Heat point guard) quality play has been, as his pathetic performance has been the #1 killer, and Manu #2. Ginobili still amazes me, and have always admired his game. I presume Mario, the $4 million dollar man, shows up tonight for some home cooking, and/or the big 3 and the Heat ties this baby up with a double digit home statement win. Then it's down to a best of 3, and will have to wait 'til Sunday for ever more scintillating drama, won't we?

FistOfFreedom
    FistOfFreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Well, well, well Spurs fans, congratulations, you won 1 on the road. Definitely didn't think you could, and certainly not in record setting fashion like that. Total fluke. The pundits had the Series going 7 games, and though I'll believe the Heat will win the next 3, will not be too surprised if it's 3-3 and down to 1 home game for ya winner take all. If because of flukes we get to game 7, then we both no matter what win or lose a game 7, we got our money's worth.

Not sure where Chalmers' (the Heat point guard) quality play has been, as his pathetic performance has been the #1 killer, and Manu #2. Ginobili still amazes me, and have always admired his game. I presume Mario, the $4 million dollar man, shows up tonight for some home cooking, and/or the big 3 and the Heat ties this baby up with a double digit home statement win. Then it's down to a best of 3, and will have to wait 'til Sunday for ever more scintillating drama, won't we?
    Oh boy I needed that laugh!

Can't wait to bump this post!!!

jjgold

Tonight if Spurs win we start counting the cash

Do you want to count with me??

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Takes a 4 year old 2 minutes to count your money JJ.. You will be counting money just not until
    After game 7

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

I cannot take it anymore, I need a bigger bankroll to be a pro and $100 per game is not paying the bills but putting me more in the red. I can scrape up most of the money if I lose but the pro gambling career will be over and my dreams will be crushed and have no idea what I might do if this bet loses. I am already depressed. I have to believe my capping is a notch above most here and this bet will win. I watched both teams throughout the playoffs and this looks like a massive mismatch just like it was last year and Miami had no answers but of course won on fluke shots many games and journeyman playing over their heads.. Boys biggest pressure bet ever because I am on the balls of my feet financially.
    Pros spot play. Action kills most!

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The Spurs did set some records last game, but not as much of a fluke as some would have you believe. That 1st qtr was great, but they also closed out the 4th qtr of game one in similar fashion, even better shooting % IIRC. They have had a few 35+ qtrs and 60+ halfs during these playoffs. The Spurs have had different guys keep stepping up, makes them more unpredictable and harder to defend.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

lol @ calling the Spurs performance a fluke

The ball movement was a thing of beauty, let's not act like they were hitting contested jumpers these guys were making the right passes and getting the right looks/getting to the rim where they meet no heat rim protectors

Outside of the first few minutes of the game Lebron got absolutely shut down. Refs will try to keep Miami alive like they tried to get them back in it 3Q but if the Spurs are playing smart low turnover ball then they will come out on top again.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

James & Wade were asleep to start the last game, with unforced turnovers, like when Wade is standing there with the ball and the defender just takes it away from him because he's not thinking/playing. That's a fluke. Chalmers, the starting point guard, played like a deer in the headlights college kid, and doesn't score 1 hoop the whole game. That's a fluke. Spurs making like 23 of 25 shots in the first is a fluke. But hey, I can see how you'll say the Spurs are great & the Heat suck, which was true for that fluke game. One easy way to find out, is when we see who wins tonight, and how they win. Also, money talks and bs walks, as the line movements for the first 3 games have rightfully predicted the winner. Like in game 1 when Spurs opened as a 4.5 fave and that went up to 5, and game 3 Heat were a 4.5 fave and that went down to 4. 4 minutes after the game 4 line opened as Heat -5, it got pounded up to 5.5, where it stands now. Line movements don't always predict the winner of course, but is 3 for 3 so far.

As defending champs, Heat have always played their A game after a horrible loss, and when it's a must win. Others may fold, while champions rise. After winning game 2 and heading home, Heat seemed to be over confident, while the Spurs have waited a year to get back to Miami in the Finals. Like game 1, all that emotion is gone now, and while I expect the Heat to rise tonight like in game 2, I also expect the Spurs to naturally let down thinking they've already won the Series. After the Heat win tonight, and it's down to a best of 3, am confident that the Heat will take 2 of the 3 for the 3-peat. You can bet on that; I did.

Also note, that you'd think after the Spurs regained home court advantage like they did, that the Series line would have them as 3+:1 faves now, and yet they're still only 2:1. In fact, yesterday the Series line opened with the Heat being +190, and that's been pounded by the $ down to +170. Even now, you still can't get the Heat at better than +200, and that's with spotting the Spurs with 2 wins after 3 games! $ is still liking the Heat a lot for the Series, which had the Heat at +130 before game 1 started. Now, down 2-1 after a dismal home loss, from +130 (0-0), Heat are only +170 now (1-2)? I don't what that says to you, but to me that says that the Series (after tonight's win) is just getting started.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

James & Wade were asleep to start the last game, with unforced turnovers, like when Wade is standing there with the ball and the defender just takes it away from him because he's not thinking/playing. That's a fluke. Chalmers, the starting point guard, played like a deer in the headlights college kid, and doesn't score 1 hoop the whole game. That's a fluke. Spurs making like 23 of 25 shots in the first is a fluke. But hey, I can see how you'll say the Spurs are great & the Heat suck, which was true for that fluke game. One easy way to find out, is when we see who wins tonight, and how they win. Also, money talks and bs walks, as the line movements for the first 3 games have rightfully predicted the winner. Like in game 1 when Spurs opened as a 4.5 fave and that went up to 5, and game 3 Heat were a 4.5 fave and that went down to 4. 4 minutes after the game 4 line opened as Heat -5, it got pounded up to 5.5, where it stands now. Line movements don't always predict the winner of course, but is 3 for 3 so far.

As defending champs, Heat have always played their A game after a horrible loss, and when it's a must win. Others may fold, while champions rise. After winning game 2 and heading home, Heat seemed to be over confident, while the Spurs have waited a year to get back to Miami in the Finals. Like game 1, all that emotion is gone now, and while I expect the Heat to rise tonight like in game 2, I also expect the Spurs to naturally let down thinking they've already won the Series. After the Heat win tonight, and it's down to a best of 3, am confident that the Heat will take 2 of the 3 for the 3-peat. You can bet on that; I did.

Also note, that you'd think after the Spurs regained home court advantage like they did, that the Series line would have them as 3+:1 faves now, and yet they're still only 2:1. In fact, yesterday the Series line opened with the Heat being +190, and that's been pounded by the $ down to +170. Even now, you still can't get the Heat at better than +200, and that's with spotting the Spurs with 2 wins after 3 games! $ is still liking the Heat a lot for the Series, which had the Heat at +130 before game 1 started. Now, down 2-1 after a dismal home loss, from +130 (0-0), Heat are only +170 now (1-2)? I don't what that says to you, but to me that says that the Series (after tonight's win) is just getting started.
    Chalmers is a bum dude, the guy had 8 points total throughout the first 2 games. Unforced turnovers? What the hell are you watching dude? The Spurs are going right through those screens, making the perfect switches and doing a great job of keeping Miami out of the paint, the decision to start Diaw was a brilliant move by Pop.

Following trends does nothing but get you buried man "oh the public pounded the line down", way to want to be on the side of the public, square.

Spurs shot 14-16 4Q game 1, I'm guessing that was a fluke too huh

jjgold

Spurs easy tonight

Them series is over

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

wrong. All the spurs win did was give them home court back which they had b4 series even started. The facts line is now 170 on heat opposed to the 130 b4 series doesn't bode too well for heat backers

LVHerbie

Tonight if Spurs win we start counting the cash

Do you want to count with me??
    JJ if the Spurs win and you want to double down Zetasports offers competitive money lines on bridge jumpers... Let me know if you are interested as I have a 20% sheet for all the squares I recruit...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Good call JJ, go cash that ticket.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Puro ESpurs!!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

jj we better get a legit celly vid, you mother fukker!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Congrats JJ, taking team over stars... Or a star,.. Bosh ain't bad but Wade is a joke

jjgold

Thank you men

One of easiest bets of my life

It was a mismatch

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

New rug?

First 123456 Last