GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Kevin Durant the NBA equivalent of Tony Romo in the NFL

Yep he chokes just as bad as that loser Tony stupid ass Romo!

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    im slippin im fallin i cant get up

fukin cumstain durant

juvieg
    Feelin Trap'd in da Trap
    juvieg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4418

Westbrook is a documented ball hog. He has a lot of talent but like Steven A said he is not good at running an offense. Blame falls completely on bench for this loss but as far as da kd/Westbrook debate I'll take kd 10/10 times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Westbrook might be traded in off season

It makes a lot of sense actually but issue is nobody wants him

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Westbrook might be traded in off season

It makes a lot of sense actually but issue is nobody wants him
    get a clue. westbrook is the best pg in the league right now. id take him in a heartbeat

juvieg
    Feelin Trap'd in da Trap
    juvieg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4418

Westbrook is more a sg than pg....he wont get traded but needs to be moved to da 2 spot

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  46.2 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  46.2 KB

These gifs are f*ckin hilarious.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

These gifs are f*ckin hilarious.
    Where are these guys welfare daddies?

You never ever hear a black athlete talk about their father!

Prove me if I am wrong! You might hear on a few occasions but the big stars fathers were non existent.

Yep I agree these gifs are more and more freaking hilarious!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Durant got tired. 51 minutes.

He needs to get better.

More blame needs to fall on KD and not Westbrook.
    probably best post in here. thats why basketball being a team game is always the best equalizer. is it any surprise the spurs and heat are the two deepest teams in the league, mainly the spurs. spurs running 11 deep with that bench makes them the best team in the playoffs.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by juvieg View Post
    Westbrook is a documented ball hog. He has a lot of talent but like Steven A said he is not good at running an offense. Blame falls completely on bench for this loss but as far as da kd/Westbrook debate I'll take kd 10/10 times.
    If I was forced, I would honestly take Westbrook at this point. He can get his shot at any time, is un-guardable, can get to the rim and get the other teams bigs in foul trouble, is clutch from the FT line, scores a lot, grabs rebounds, dishes assists and had 6 steals last night. He also is one of the better shot blocking pg's. He has a killer instinct and doesn't disappear when the game is on the line. I love KD but give me Westbrook

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If I was forced, I would honestly take Westbrook at this point. He can get his shot at any time, is un-guardable, can get to the rim and get the other teams bigs in foul trouble, is clutch from the FT line, scores a lot, grabs rebounds, dishes assists and had 6 steals last night. He also is one of the better shot blocking pg's. He has a killer instinct and doesn't disappear when the game is on the line. I love KD but give me Westbrook
    Yeah, I love KD but I would take Westbrook. He can effect the game in so many more ways with defense and rebounding.

Second shift JJ needs to keep up.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

You make some good points, but RW plays out of control way to much, it's almost like he's to athletic for his body, if that makes sense. How many times during a game does he just drive recklessly to the basket, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but for him to truly become a superstar, he needs to play under control more than he does. Also, his shot selection at times drives me crazy, dude takes more bad shots in one game than Lebron takes in a month. I think the Thunder would be better served if they played RW at shooting guard, this way he can use his explosiveness without having to worry about making the decisions a point guard has to. As far as KD goes, for him to take his game to the next level, he really needs to develop a low post game, like Lebron did. The guy is seven feet tall, and I know he's a great shooter, but think how unguardable, he would be if he learned how to play in the post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya, those are some of his weaknesses for sure. Hopefully he can continue to work on shot selection. But I love his aggressiveness when driving. To me, that's who he is. If he didn't play out of control occasionally, he wouldn't be russell westbrook. He would be deron williams. He will always be a polarizing player, some will love him and others hate him. Interestingly enough, i love him as a player for the exact same reasons others can't stand him. It's just as much as how we perceive him as anything else.

hopefully Mo Cheeks will come back and talk to him about taking better shots

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by juvieg View Post
    Westbrook is more a sg than pg....he wont get traded but needs to be moved to da 2 spot
    I've wondered that as well, make him a SG and get a true PG. I think it would help KD and RW much more. Taking the ball the ball out of RW's hand a little bit may help cut down some of those bad decisions and put him in better scoring positions and increase KD's touches and probably better looks. I doubt RW's pride would allow that to happen.

cane

Ya, those are some of his weaknesses for sure. Hopefully he can continue to work on shot selection. But I love his aggressiveness when driving. To me, that's who he is. If he didn't play out of control occasionally, he wouldn't be russell westbrook. He would be deron williams. He will always be a polarizing player, some will love him and others hate him. Interestingly enough, i love him as a player for the exact same reasons others can't stand him. It's just as much as how we perceive him as anything else.

hopefully Mo Cheeks will come back and talk to him about taking better shots
    His poor shot selection is where coaching comes in. Scott Brooks is a mental midget, could you imagine a coach like Pop allowing him to take so many bad shots? Imagine how much better and more refined his game would be if he had a strong coach, someone who could teach him, and help him improve, as long as Brooks is their coach, OKC ain't winning anything. I also agree with you regarding RW's aggressiveness, you certainly don't want him to become a passive player out there, but he really needs to just relax and try to play under control a bit more. He's still young enough to realize his true potential, his ceiling is so high, the guy can really be one of the great players of his generation, I just don't think he'll be able to reach that level with Scott Brooks as his head coach.

jjgold

NBA is about height

Always take the bigger guy

Its why Rose is limited

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    His poor shot selection is where coaching comes in. Scott Brooks is a mental midget, could you imagine a coach like Pop allowing him to take so many bad shots? Imagine how much better and more refined his game would be if he had a strong coach, someone who could teach him, and help him improve, as long as Brooks is their coach, OKC ain't winning anything. I also agree with you regarding RW's aggressiveness, you certainly don't want him to become a passive player out there, but he really needs to just relax and try to play under control a bit more. He's still young enough to realize his true potential, his ceiling is so high, the guy can really be one of the great players of his generation, I just don't think he'll be able to reach that level with Scott Brooks as his head coach.
    That's not all on a coach, the player has to be willing to be coached. I don't know if Brooks is the right coach, but Westbrook has to be willing to listen and adjust.

cane

I've wondered that as well, make him a SG and get a true PG. I think it would help KD and RW much more. Taking the ball the ball out of RW's hand a little bit may help cut down some of those bad decisions and put him in better scoring positions and increase KD's touches and probably better looks. I doubt RW's pride would allow that to happen.
    Well said, I've been saying this for a few years, play him at the two, and either play Reggie Jackson at the point, or go and get a point guard. There have been numerous rumors the past couple of years regarding the Celtics and Rajon Rondo. If I'm Sam Presti, I'm calling Danny Ainge to see what it would take to trade for Rondo. Obviously the Celtics would want something significant in return, but could you imagine a backcourt of Rondo at the point and Westbrook at the two? Rondo might average 20 assists a game playing with KD and RW. The fact that Rondo doesn't like to shoot would fit in perfectly with the Thunder. Just a thought.

cane

That's not all on a coach, the player has to be willing to be coached. I don't know if Brooks is the right coach, but Westbrook has to be willing to listen and adjust.
    Fair point, but I can promise you if Westbrook had been playing his entire career not with Brooks as his coach, but instead had a coach like Pop, or Doc Rivers, or anyone else who's highly respected within the league, his game would look much different, much more refined and under control.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NBA is about height

Always take the bigger guy

Its why Rose is limited
    Each post gets dumber and dumber.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sometimes Durant does feel like he's a little chokey.

It's hard to decipher if he's passive or just playing with a point guard that won't give him the ball.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

rondo with westbrook and Durant = instant championship

jjgold

Rondobvwithout Westbrook would be good

Westbrook is a team killer because he hogs the ball

That is not rondos game

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Exact reasons i wouldnt make him a two guard. You want him with the ball as much as u can.

First 123